PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night

§treet_§peed
09-12-2007, 12:01 AM
i haven't had a chance until no to day this. but last sunday i have this thing i was wanting to mention to some people.. ok i kow most of them are on here.. so here it goes.. ok so i went with a few friends to Moreland, if you don't know where i am talking about or why it is important than you don't need to know.. anyways.. when we got there the group was heading to a spot.. here is my problem with you peoples FUCKED UP LOGIC.. alright so me and my friends that were following them got held up for maybe 20 seconds becaus a 18-wheeler was getting on the interstate in front of us no biggie, i figure. boy was i wrong the group was already atleast 1 mile and a half ahead.. so we punch it i'm riding with my friend and we get up to 120mph then like fuck that shit it's not worth the risk.. so you people say you want as little attention brought to us as possible. then i say GROW SOME MOTHERFUCKING SENSE IN THAT GOD DAMN DUMB SHIT ASS HEAD OF YOURS AND TRY NOT TO BUST 140 DOWN THE FUCKING ROAD TO THE SPOT!!! I MEAN JESUS. YOU SAY YOU DON'T WANT ATTENTION FROM THE COPS WELL A LINE OF CARS GOING 120+ IS GONNA GET ATTENTION. WHAT A BUNCH OF FAG TARDS.. AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I THINK THEN I'M SURE YOU CAN SUCK A LIMP DICK. CAUSE I AM SURE THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH PEOPLE THAT WOULD AGREE.. O YEAH NICE RUNS BTW LOL.. AYWAYS I just thought i would say this, a little late i know but o well.. :D

The Yousef
09-12-2007, 12:04 AM
and this is why Moreland is :gay:

didn't you people learn when the cops busted/impounded cars like a motherfucker a couple of years back?

:lmao:

VooDooXII
09-12-2007, 12:12 AM
You type in run-ons a lot.

§treet_§peed
09-12-2007, 12:13 AM
yes i know... but look at my point i am trying to make.. o yea we didn't actually do anything at morlean until we got ran off from like 3 different spots lol

VooDooXII
09-12-2007, 12:17 AM
I didn't get it though...you had to catch up to your friends, so you sped up to 120 and then backed off because it's not exactly sensible to be going 120 down Moreland.

Then what...a couple people followed suit and did the same? :thinking:

§treet_§peed
09-12-2007, 12:23 AM
lol nah we had just got there, the we being me and my friends... when we got there everyone was leaving so we went to follow and when they hit the interstate they took off.. we started to go 120 then backed off because we didn't wanna get into trouble on the way there lol

VooDooXII
09-12-2007, 12:28 AM
lol nah we had just got there, the we being me and my friends... when we got there everyone was leaving so we went to follow and when they hit the interstate they took off.. we started to go 120 then backed off because we didn't wanna get into trouble on the way there lol

Alright...so who was being senseless then?

The Yousef
09-12-2007, 12:29 AM
Alright...so who was being senseless then?

your mom...

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o....

sorry i'm just trying to instigate because i'm bored/sessi :(

§treet_§peed
09-12-2007, 12:31 AM
^ feel ya Yousie.. and yeah we were senseless for the 30 seconds we spent at 100+ that's why we decided to slow back down to 70 because we didn't feel like risking it

§treet_§peed
09-12-2007, 12:32 AM
and btw there were alot of slow riced cars there surprisingly lol

VooDooXII
09-12-2007, 12:33 AM
Oh...so this is sort of a "looking out" thread...haha, gotcha.

And Yousef...shut up. My mother may be your auntie!

§treet_§peed
09-12-2007, 12:34 AM
lol sorta. and hahahahahah

VooDooXII
09-12-2007, 12:35 AM
:lmfao: I never understand you crazy white kids...

The Yousef
09-12-2007, 12:35 AM
And Yousef...shut up. My mother may be your auntie!

:lmfao: :lmao:

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!

she probably is anyway...lol

§treet_§peed
09-12-2007, 12:37 AM
lol i don't encourage stupidity among people but stupidity is a disease and it is every where... spreading fast like a wild fire in Cali.

VooDooXII
09-12-2007, 12:39 AM
she probably is anyway...lol

Hah...I LIRLed. :D

Now I'm going to sleep.

§treet_§peed
09-12-2007, 12:40 AM
i need to