PDA

View Full Version : How were you punished when you were younger?

coolcat
09-10-2007, 04:27 PM
I was looking at EM1toEVO's post about his kid ramming his powerwheels truck into his evo, now I know for a fact If I had done this when I was younger my dad would have taken a bat to my powerwheeler, although I never had one :(. I didn't have things bad, but worse than a lot of the little pussies nowadays whos parents sit them down and have a talk or some crap like that, fuck that, a good swift punch teaches kids a hell of a lot better lesson than having a cute talk to them. Probably the worst I ever got was when I somehow pissed my dad off, he burst into my room punched me out of my chair, took the chair and threw it on me, kicked the shit out of me and walked out. You better believe fucking well I didn't mess around with him after that. Kids nowadays like my little cousins who get disciplined by being talked to don't learn shit and just end up being brats.

Sorry if its a repost, I searched.

Maniaç
09-10-2007, 04:28 PM
I would get hit with the belt..

Halfwit
09-10-2007, 04:29 PM
belt, then when older, no going out.

Echonova
09-10-2007, 04:30 PM
Probably the worst I ever got was when I somehow pissed my dad off, he burst into my room punched me out of my chair, took the chair and threw it on me, kicked the shit out of me and walked out. You better believe fucking well I didn't mess around with him after that. ~Calls Tracy to give her an idea~:lmfao:

coolcat
+1 If I can for not having pussy parents.

Oh wait, you're too cool for reps, I forgot lolol. :D

coolcat
~Calls Tracy to give her an idea~:lmfao:

O GNOEZ!!!!1!

Elbow
09-10-2007, 04:31 PM
Pay for anything I damaged, yelled at, small spanking not getting the shit beat out of me like Joey, something serious they would talk about it and punish me through things like no this or that like things I like, I would feel guilty enough a lot of the time to not do it again. I have had fights and all with my dad but its not ALWAYS the best thing to beat your kids ass.

Echonova
09-10-2007, 04:31 PM
My dad had a wooden paddle with holes drilled through it. So when he swung, it whistled and left whelps where the holes where.

never_finished
09-10-2007, 04:33 PM
belt, or a switch, i got my ass beat! had the handle with the holes in it also!

BobbyFresco
09-10-2007, 04:33 PM
I was spanked and when i got older it turned to pushups.....

TIGERJC
09-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Got a belt to my backside

Also my mom left me on a corner for 6 hours in south Atlanta after she caught me skipping school when I was 13. Scary shit

s13sliderŽ
09-10-2007, 04:57 PM
well it started with switches (the thin ones swung really fast at my legs ) the a spanking , then the belt , plus after that when i was grounded i had to sit in a wooden chair in the corner and wasnt even allowed to read . all that was from my adopted dad , my mom never really did punish me though .

s13sliderŽ
09-10-2007, 04:59 PM
anyone ever seen the martin lawrence runteldat movie

"take a time out and go pick up your teeth"
"take a time out and get my foot out your ass "

shit is funny as hell

OneSlow5pt0
09-10-2007, 05:06 PM
i never got spankings,but i also never acted like kids now.....

Stormhammer
09-10-2007, 05:12 PM
my mom had this HUGE solid oak wooden spoon ( by huge I mean the spoon portion was and still is bigger than my face ) - and either I would get whacked on my hands ( holy shit did that sting ) spanked on the ass, or whacked across the face with it

coolcat
09-10-2007, 05:30 PM
+1 To all of those with parents who arn't pussies.

TIGERJC
09-10-2007, 05:36 PM
+1 To all of those with parents who arn't pussies.
O my mom is not mean, but she is a single parent that did whatever it took to keep her son on the right path :goodjob:

EM1toEVO
09-10-2007, 05:37 PM
My dad had a wooden paddle with holes drilled through it. So when he swung, it whistled and left whelps where the holes where.

OMG!? Repped for the idea

Jecht
09-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Lirl

EM1toEVO
09-10-2007, 05:38 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Echonova again."

I'll get you later bro.

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2007, 05:40 PM
I'd have to take a bullet to the gut. Later, QD.

BlkMKII
09-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Switches and belts My mom would drag me across the house by my hair and threaten to call the cops and send me off to boot camp

n2daizo123
09-10-2007, 05:42 PM
thats some tough love.

coolcat
09-10-2007, 05:42 PM

Please explain. :eek:

Dracc
09-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Belt... wood stick... broom stick.. metal rod....... pan... shoes.. then when i got of age.. .my dad and I would go off the hands.... he is the only person i ever lost a fight to... damnit

n2daizo123
09-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Switches and belts My mom would drag me across the house by my hair and threaten to call the cops and send me off to boot camp
Thats pretty rough. I got belts and hickorys.

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Please explain. :eek:

Don't see much to explain. I was made to stand 20 feet away and my grandfather would pop a .25 in my stomach. Later, QD.

coolcat
09-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Don't see much to explain. I was made to stand 20 feet away and my grandfather would pop a .25 in my stomach. Later, QD.

Jesus.. Wow, sorry to hear that :(

Dracc
09-10-2007, 05:51 PM
i take a .45 to the face homie , later DC

OneSlow5pt0
09-10-2007, 05:55 PM
i take a .45 to the face homie , later DC
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/06/hardees_badthings/image/colt_45.jpg

Dracc
09-10-2007, 05:58 PM
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/06/hardees_badthings/image/colt_45.jpg

hell yeah dats it

bigdare23
09-10-2007, 06:06 PM
Ass whooping FTL!!!

Dracc
09-10-2007, 06:08 PM
dont hate.. builds character

OneSlow5pt0
09-10-2007, 06:10 PM
dont hate.. builds character

sure.........

ueyedgr8tness
09-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Plumbing pipe ftw and most ppl that no me can tell the stories of me and my bro getting our asses beat growing up its nothing new when your in my fam,But hey it helped us stay out of trouble and never do drug's are any other bs stuff that kid's are into now day's.

Dracc
09-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Plumbing pipe ftw and most ppl that no me can tell the stories of me and my bro getting our asses beat growing up its nothing new when your in my fam,But hey it helped us stay out of trouble and never do drug's are any other bs stuff that kid's are into now day's.

same here..... hence me saying.. it buildes characters

OneSlow5pt0
09-10-2007, 06:18 PM
well,since iv never been whooped...and i dont drank,do drugs,back talk...or act retarded...i think im doin pretty good.

but i had to grow up real fast

kpc2593
09-10-2007, 06:18 PM
spankings/belt/anything that they can grab......and in the end a big lecture on what I did wrong......

S II K
09-10-2007, 06:28 PM
shit dude my parents would beat the shit out of me if i ever fucked their cars up in any way.

when i was younger my mom had that thing you twist to close the blinds to beat my ass with...that shit stung soo fucking bad. now they just bitch if i do something stupid. They said as long as they are alive if they have to beat my ass for something they will.

cactusEG
09-10-2007, 06:56 PM
belt or hanger to my bottom..

Dracc
09-10-2007, 06:59 PM

i thought you were mexican?? :thinking: so wait.. you didnt get the traditional locked in the closet with a bottle of taquila and a case of carona?? damn i used to love getting in trouble at Jesus's house lol:lmfao:

redrumracer
09-10-2007, 07:00 PM
got the good old laddle at first, then moved up to a belt. from the belt i went to bare skin with the belt and finally i graduated to a wooden paddle with holes drilled in it...... until it broke then they stopped

tron
09-10-2007, 07:00 PM
i got my ass beat

ep9716
09-10-2007, 07:01 PM
i never got spankings,but i also never acted like kids now.....
X2

cactusEG
09-10-2007, 07:04 PM
i thought you were mexican?? :thinking: so wait.. you didnt get the traditional locked in the closet with a bottle of taquila and a case of carona?? damn i used to love getting in trouble at Jesus's house lol:lmfao:

then the ass whooping would come after that lol

Dracc
09-10-2007, 07:07 PM
then the ass whooping would come after that lol

oh yeah.. now i remember.. i'm usually passed out after i was let out the closet lol...

Grnblur
09-10-2007, 07:13 PM
I got the belt till I was like 10 or 12 and then I ran one time and climbed the bunk bed and my foot sliped right as my mom swung and she caught me right across the middle of my back so hard I fell off and like was spasming on the ground in pain. Never got hit again and my mom was crying and said she wouldnt ever whoop me or my siblings again and she never did. from then on itwas just grounding.

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2007, 07:17 PM

They probably used the hangar to remind you that you were a failed abortion. Later, QD.

Dracc
09-10-2007, 07:17 PM
I got the belt till I was like 10 or 12 and then I ran one time and climbed the bunk bed and my foot sliped right as my mom swung and she caught me right across the middle of my back so hard I fell off and like was spasming on the ground in pain. Never got hit again and my mom was crying and said she wouldnt ever whoop me or my siblings again and she never did. from then on itwas just grounding.

damn son.. you almost died from an ass whooping... :lmfao:

Dracc
09-10-2007, 07:18 PM
They probably used the hangar to remind you that you were a failed abortion. Later, QD.

why didnt i think of that shit :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

osiriskidd
09-10-2007, 07:21 PM
my dad tied me up once when i was 5...i was running around being stupid.

verious belts, belt buckles, feather duster, brooms, mops, whatever was convenient

Evil Goat
09-10-2007, 08:19 PM
for your basic punishment i got my ass whooped by my mom....she didnt play no shit....for the real bad shit i got my ass whooped by my dad, only happened 4 times in my life, but i can remember them pretty vivdly....that stopped around age 13 or so, and from then til 16 i was threatened with taking baseball away from me (i played about 9 mos out of the year and it was all i did) from 16 until 18 my car would be taken away, which only happened once, once i turned 18 i was on my own to make my own mistakes, as long as i followed the rules of the house i was cool to stay there, went to college, moved out at 20 and now im the boss

Ruststang
09-10-2007, 08:23 PM
I got hit with belts and remotes and yard sticks! Paramedics belt FTL!

TheDarkRacer
09-10-2007, 08:30 PM
the thickest leather belts parents had across hands, and the bare ass. Shit Stung. and if you ran, you got it worse. And sometimes, we had to go pick out the belts.... and if you picked a wimpy one they made you go back and then would whoop you more.

man, we would start crying before we even got whopped.... lol

VooDooXII
09-10-2007, 09:02 PM
I was beaten...now my parents don't really punish me, but I'm not around them enough to do things that I'd get punished for.

deathrex
09-10-2007, 09:02 PM
My parents used anything near that would make me never want to do what i did again. I just moved back in since me and my ex broke up, mind that im paying rent to live with them again, and they still dont have a problem poppin me one in the head when i smart off.

KPowerEP3
09-10-2007, 09:11 PM
My dad was a cop, and he used to beat me with those wide, stiff, shiny black leather belts they used to wear for their cuff pouches and gun holsters. *cringe at the thought*

SL65AMG
09-10-2007, 09:14 PM

haha. thats funny as shit....

but i dont understand what a hanger has to do with an abortion...? :thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2007, 09:18 PM

but i dont understand what a hanger has to do with an abortion...? :thinking:

That's some old, ghetto, poor folks shit. Grab a hanger to pull the fetus out. Later, QD.

Echonova
09-10-2007, 09:21 PM

but i dont understand what a hanger has to do with an abortion...? :thinking:Watch Dirty Dancing.... You'll understand then, and maybe pick up a few moves along the way.

cactusEG
09-10-2007, 09:23 PM

shit still stalking me...

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Shit....still stupid. Later, QD.

coolcat
09-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Lean wit it..

TRDwasiq
09-10-2007, 09:28 PM
my dad would break 10 big garbage cans on my back

Slow Motion
09-10-2007, 09:28 PM
I got locked in a caged and taunted with a stick and deprived of dinner or hit with the extension cord no belts unless it was the weightlifting belt my pops had b4 he left us.

Damn, sad memories..

3.5altman
09-10-2007, 09:31 PM
I was beatin with a belt

SL65AMG
09-10-2007, 09:57 PM
belt.... or hand.... whichever was closer...

when he broke the belt out i knew i was fucked.... and that i fucked up

rizzler
09-11-2007, 11:26 AM
slaps to the face... spatula to the backside ... no hot cheetos... then when older no going out and the threat to take away the cell phone

On_Her_Face
09-11-2007, 11:27 AM
umm younger dad = belt mom = fly swatter got hit on my ass and calves

older groundings and taking shit away

Psycho
09-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Bamboo under the fingernails.

itsjustdee
09-11-2007, 11:36 AM
i used to get hit by a hanger or chopsticks.
one time, my mom chokeslammed the shit out of me.
lololol

VooDooXII
09-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Bamboo under the fingernails.

Holy shit :no:

Psycho
09-11-2007, 12:03 PM
Holy shit :no:
Grew up in a POW camp in Danang... war is hell.

SL65AMG
09-11-2007, 12:13 PM
Grew up in a POW camp in Danang... war is hell.
:thinking: Really?

Tracy
09-11-2007, 12:14 PM
I got the freaking crap beat out of me. My dad used the belt, my mom used the shoe.

Nomad!
09-11-2007, 12:17 PM
My mom used to burn me with a hot iron, lock me in a closet, and wouldn't let me hang out with JJ :cry:

UpSideDownDesi
09-11-2007, 12:18 PM
I got the freaking crap beat out of me. My dad used the belt, my mom used the shoe.
x2...no belt tho...they did go bamboo stick happy and shoe happy on me at times. I use to give them a run for it...gawd damn it used to be fun jumping over funiture and trying to run from them. At times if i know i am about to get some gold ol beating...i used to lock myself in a room or bathroom so they couldn't get to me.

VooDooXII
09-11-2007, 12:22 PM
"Somebody gonna getta hurrrrt."

Nomad!
09-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Russell Peters FTW :lmfao:

Tracy
09-11-2007, 12:23 PM
x2...no belt tho...they did go bamboo stick happy and shoe happy on me at times. I use to give them a run for it...gawd damn it used to be fun jumping over funiture and trying to run from them. At times if i know i am about to get some gold ol beating...i used to lock myself in a room or bathroom so they couldn't get to me.

It didn't work on me. I was still bad as hell. One time I got caught skipping school (I walked off campus and got on the bus home so my dad would think I went to school). He met me at the bus stop because the school had called him, mind you I am miss tough girl on the bus...I was known for getting off at other girls bus stop to fight them...and he whooped my ass at the bus stop (in front of everyone), all the way home, in my front yard 'til the neighbors came out to watch and all the way into the house and then in my room for a few minutes. It was bad.

BobbyFresco
09-11-2007, 12:27 PM

LOL....

I wish I had tried some shit like this...:lmfao:
Wouldn't be alive to speak about how I used to get punished..

GIXXERDK
09-11-2007, 12:55 PM
I used to get beat until I was 17

AnclyT
09-11-2007, 12:55 PM
i had to go to timeout

The Ninja
09-11-2007, 02:23 PM
I got hit with whatever was in my moms hands....so I used to wait till she was doing laundry to tell her about when I got in trouble at school... (I used to be brave enough to tell her, but smart as to when I told her). One time when I told her, I was feeling sorta smug cuz she was in the laundry room at the time, so when I told her I figured I'd be straight, maybe some jeans across the back or something. Oh no, she caught me upside the head with the bleach bottle. Thats when I decided it would never be safe to tell my mom when I got in trouble, and omitting that information is like lying, and thats even worse, so the only logical step would be to not get in trouble. That was my exact thought process.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-11-2007, 02:47 PM
damn son.. you almost died from an ass whooping... :lmfao:LOLOLOL +1

My parents used anything near that would make me never want to do what i did again. I just moved back in since me and my ex broke up, mind that im paying rent to live with them again, and they still dont have a problem poppin me one in the head when i smart off. Hahaha, too funny.

Reps for you.

I got my ass beat with belts, fly swatters, switches, and hands. I'll never forget running across the house jumping over furniture and then trying to get to the other one and then get grabbed, lolol ! And then when they're talking to you and yelling at you, your just crying saying "STOP" "DONT, DONT!" LMFAO ! It was painful but it's funny as hell now that I think about it.

kpc2593
09-11-2007, 02:50 PM

naw...it's like this....

"somebody gonna get hurt real bad"....."somebody"......shit still cracks me up when russell says it....

The Yousef
09-11-2007, 02:52 PM
i was locked in a closet for weeks without food, water, or clothing...the only hope i had was i could see the light one day....the hope kept me alive during those dark hours....but it still haunts my soul....

kpc2593
09-11-2007, 02:54 PM
matter of fact...since this thread is about beating you kids....watch this funny shit by russell peters if you haven't seen it....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irunPYd7McY

UpSideDownDesi
09-11-2007, 03:04 PM
It didn't work on me. I was still bad as hell. One time I got caught skipping school (I walked off campus and got on the bus home so my dad would think I went to school). He met me at the bus stop because the school had called him, mind you I am miss tough girl on the bus...I was known for getting off at other girls bus stop to fight them...and he whooped my ass at the bus stop (in front of everyone), all the way home, in my front yard 'til the neighbors came out to watch and all the way into the house and then in my room for a few minutes. It was bad.
been there...i'll have to say i was good in school when i was little.....just got in normal fights and beat up a kid once without knowing he had asthma...i thought i killed him, but at home i was just a naaty naaty kid. I had a similar case, but i dipped from my sub-division instead of school. Ended up going to my friends house on my bike about mile or so away without telling anyone....i was only 9 or 10. Left around 12pm came back 5pm....i came back and there were bunch of people walking around...i was like oh shit something happen woot let me go check it out. Saw my friend asked him "yo what happened?? Why are all these people out?" He looked at me and didn't say anything for good 10secs then said..."you are dead." All of a sudden everyone came toward me and started asking "you okay?? where were you??" Me.."WTF? They were looking for me. Oh shit" Then our sub-division security guard came, grabbed my hand and took me home. Mom was standing outside with the bamboo stick and started infront of everyone....and inside the house...damn it hurts when i think of it. LOL i had cops looking for me around the town when i was playing video games, blowing up things with firecrackers, and doing BMX stunts on my bike with friends LOL.

UpSideDownDesi
09-11-2007, 03:07 PM
matter of fact...since this thread is about beating you kids....watch this funny shit by russell peters if you haven't seen it....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irunPYd7McY
priceless...you should see his other stand up videos :lmfao:

Kevykev
09-11-2007, 05:22 PM
Mostly scolding, i was slapped up a couple of times though.

I turned out pretty responsible.

Blitanicle99
09-11-2007, 07:10 PM
My dad used to hit me, then I got into wrestling. It straightened my ass up real quick, my neighbor had wrestled in the navy for years he was a into some shit he couldnt talk about. He didnt exactly beat my ass but he straightened me up real good. Later my dad and I got in fights and he lost. Karma is a bitch lol

Leisa
09-11-2007, 08:16 PM
I was spanked only once that I can remember and that was when I was 8 and I walked around the block and got picked up by a neighbor...I didnt sit for 3 days..

Brut
09-11-2007, 08:20 PM
parents would beat the shit out of me

coolcat
09-11-2007, 08:31 PM
I was spanked only once that I can remember and that was when I was 8 and I walked around the block and got picked up by a neighbor...I didnt sit for 3 days..

Are you sure they JUST spanked you??

Lol, Just kidding.

wantsanS14
09-11-2007, 09:20 PM
i am the third child so all the experimental punishments were done with, i got the shit that worked. fuck the physical abuse, it was all phycological, feeling pain withouth being touched. shit was crazy, up until i was 12 all it took was a stare from my dad, after that i grew, 13 years old 5'10" felt like i couldn't be touched. but i found out that i could be touched, hard. ill never forget it. i guess i was going through a period where arson was kind of fun, lighting up school stuff, books, pens, papers. we had this little gas candle, that shit could burn anything, one day i sat it on a counter next to a t.v. blew it off, the flame went out but must have come back up, burned the entire right half of the brand new t.v. My mom just acted shocked but did nothing, i think what hurt the most was waiting for my dad to get home, wondering what he was going to do. I still have dreams where i count the 20 strikes of the belt on my back. but other than that i haven't been touched.:tongue1:

Asshole
09-11-2007, 09:28 PM
being born a distant relative of one of the Salem witches, i was put thru a rough childhood...i sometimes i had to be put in a stockade for 3 days...usually during Mardis Gras so i couldn't enjoy the party....if i got in trouble at school, i was forced to have to hang on a stake in a fire pit....it sucked...especially when the others would throw rocks at me and shit....

Kevykev
09-11-2007, 09:38 PM
i am the third child so all the experimental punishments were done with, i got the shit that worked.
hahahahaaaa

sounds like a comedian's opening statement! :goodjob:

wantsanS14
09-11-2007, 10:08 PM
hahahahaaaa

sounds like a comedian's opening statement! :goodjob:

must have been all that russell peters i was watching.

§treet_§peed
09-12-2007, 01:33 AM
i was whipped with whatever could be grabbed first i also almsot everything possible thrown at me.. lol

Humphrizzle
09-12-2007, 01:36 AM
I never got hit.

my parents knew i'd be bigger than them one day.

grounded usually for about a week during teenage years.

§treet_§peed
09-12-2007, 01:41 AM
well when i turned 13 they stopped hitting me and started yealling at me alot more lol

The Ninja
09-12-2007, 07:43 AM
I never got hit.

my parents knew i'd be bigger than them one day.

grounded usually for about a week during teenage years.

That don't mean shit. They shoulda instilled the fact that you never raise your hand to your parents.

1000cckiller
09-12-2007, 08:32 AM
That don't mean shit. They shoulda instilled the fact that you never raise your hand to your parents.by punching him in da mouth

RISKYB
09-12-2007, 03:46 PM
i was grounded, and counldnt ride the dirtbike

1000cckiller
09-12-2007, 03:48 PM
i was grounded, and counldnt ride the dirtbikewhat a punishment

Humphrizzle
09-13-2007, 12:18 AM
i think it was because i didnt do anything bad.