PDA

View Full Version : ANTS! (MONDAYS SUCK AND I HATE BUGS RANT..)

Killer
09-10-2007, 08:53 AM
so, i'm at work this morning and realize there are like 3-4 ants on my desk....

i think to myself... "wtf? there is not food in my trash or on my desk..." i look around... i don't see a trail around my desk or anything... nothing in the trash... so i go on about my work....

30 minutes later 3-4 more crawl across..... i ponder for a moment "wonder if there are any on my co-workers desk" since he's not here yet i go take a look... there are like 20-30 on his desk.... i still didn't see a trail... so i took my yogurt bowl upstairs (from this morning...) so they stop coming to my desk.. come back down stairs and turn on our brighter lights...

now in the dim lights.. i saw what i thought was a stain in the carpet... BUT with the brights on.. it's this huge trail of ants... stemming from one side of the room to the other... going under the cubicle wall and coming out under my co-workers desk... up the side of the wall and into his trash can...

i buzz my boss....( let me remind you this is the most ants i've prolly ever seen) i tell him what's up... and this is his reply..... "yeah i'll be down stairs and in about 30 minutes or so.. just don't bother them so that you don't mess up the trail"

we work in his house... THOUSANDS of ants are swarming our work area... and he could give a shit less... he's just up there either sleeping or something.. he doesn't normally start "working" until like 11:30 or so... but you would think the least he would do is come down here with his freakin bug killer(he actually has some sort of pesticide) and spray these damn ants!!!

and to top that off.. my co-worker is gonna be late because "the comcast guy came unexpected to work on our modem" even though you have to schedule them to come out....

(note as i typed this 3-4 more were on my desk... one on my arm... 2 on my NECK!) i'm about to just leave...

Sammich
09-10-2007, 08:56 AM
http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/stfu/SPOCKfascinating.jpg

Killer
09-10-2007, 09:01 AM
sorry i meant to make this an "ATTN TO ALL!!!!!! but pbs stupid ******

Sammich
09-10-2007, 09:04 AM
i hope them ants attack your eye ball

http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/attention/attention2.jpg

lololol

Killer
09-10-2007, 09:05 AM
ED come take care of this fool for me...

Sammich
09-10-2007, 09:06 AM
lol ed is busy being infectous to the women folk

Killer
09-10-2007, 09:07 AM
lol ed is busy being infectous to the women folk

which one did he give you?

Kelly
09-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Sorry babe. You shoulda just stayed in bed this mornin :)

Sammich
09-10-2007, 09:10 AM
which one did he give you?

none..b/c 1st i dnt fuck w/ man hoes..only woman hoes..and 2nd..i was born w/ it..get ur facts str8 bo duke :lmao:

Killer
09-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Sorry babe. You shoulda just stayed in bed this mornin :)

i know right... but then john would be real pissed cause joel isn't here... still....