PDA

View Full Version : CLEAN Red EF Hatch For Sale

gen2freak
09-09-2007, 09:13 PM
$2,600 obo (Serious Inquiries only)

Have here a 1991 Honda Civic Hatchback, red with dark gray/black vinyl interior. Car is pretty clean for its age and shows a lot less wear than other cars its age. Has a d15 SOHC motor, with a four speed manual transmission.
AC works perfect on the car, heat as well. Car has 139k original miles, clean title and has never been in a wreck. Car does NOT have a radio, however if wanted, a factory Honda/Acura one could be sourced and installed before purchase.

Bad
-Roof and hood paint fading due to factory red oxidation
-Driver side seat minor tear and shows a little wear

VIN # supplied to serious buyers. Live in Woodstock area, please contact Alfredo @ 770-912-2817. Call at any reasonable hour for more details or to get any questions answered. Price is negotiable.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/95jdmdc4/DSCN1209.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/95jdmdc4/DSCN12061.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/95jdmdc4/DSCN1207.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/95jdmdc4/DSCN1208.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/95jdmdc4/DSCN1210.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/95jdmdc4/DSCN1211.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/95jdmdc4/DSCN1212.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/95jdmdc4/DSCN1213.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/95jdmdc4/DSCN1214.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/95jdmdc4/DSCN1215.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/95jdmdc4/DSCN1216.jpg

Tech5
09-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Bump for a REAL clean an Nice ef, By the way want to sale the Meshs if so PM me

gen2freak
09-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Bump for a REAL clean an Nice ef, By the way want to sale the Meshs if so PM me

sorry man, the ls meshes come with the car, this wheels are absolutely in perfect condition, not a single scratch on any wheel!
thanks for the comment :goodjob:

bigdare23
09-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Damn thats clean, too bad IA is home to lower ballers!!! Autotrader is where it at for selling clean unmodified cars.

A-ran
09-09-2007, 09:42 PM
bump for a really nice EF

EuroR CL9
09-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Dude what happened to the passenger side mirrors??

gen2freak
09-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Dude what happened to the passenger side mirrors??

A 91 Standard civic of this year comes factory with only driver side mirror. It was an option to have both! :goodjob: :crazy:

EuroR CL9
09-09-2007, 09:53 PM
A 91 Standard civic of this year comes factory with only driver side mirror. It was an option to have both! :goodjob: :crazy:

wow i didnt know that!! cool, and Clean EF. PMED

bigdare23
09-09-2007, 09:53 PM
he's a EF noob LOL

gen2freak
09-09-2007, 09:55 PM
wow i didnt know that!! cool, and Clean EF. PMED

pm'ed back

95jdmdc4
09-09-2007, 10:29 PM
bump for my bro! Seen the EF a dozen times, buyer should not be disappointed.

gen2freak
09-09-2007, 10:58 PM
bump for my bro! Seen the EF a dozen times, buyer should not be disappointed.

thanks doggie dog! yeah car is definitely clean! totally dude(HNA18) lol :boobies: :screwy: :D :crazy: :gay:

Papa_Smurf
09-09-2007, 10:59 PM
super clean EF.

But i'd try auto trader or ebay, you'll never get what you want/what it's worth on IA

1kreationz40
09-10-2007, 07:38 AM
very clean, but i gotta say 2,900 obo....free bump

gen2freak
09-10-2007, 08:53 AM
super clean EF.

But i'd try auto trader or ebay, you'll never get what you want/what it's worth on IA

you do have a point, i mean my DA that i sold here which was really clean also a red one 91 with SI wheels, sold for what i wanted!
and this car is so clean for its year, that i think whoever gets it, its getting a great deal. price is negotiable you :goodjob: never know!!!!!!!!!!

USA_EK9
09-10-2007, 09:10 AM
yeah right for that price i rather buy B20redteg's for 3300 with a B16 SWAP!!!! g/l with that price...that's also a price for a EK hatch....

1kreationz40
09-10-2007, 10:07 AM
yeah right for that price i rather buy B20redteg's for 3300 with a B16 SWAP!!!! g/l with that price...that's also a price for a EK hatch....

Yup im going along with United States Of America EK9. i wouldn't pay no more than 1900 for one,

*HOP ON THIS ONE INSTEAD ON AUTOTRADER 91 Black SI* <-----CLICK (http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=229542200&dealer_id=66415&car_year=1991&model=CIVIC&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=1988&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=HONDA&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=0&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=30144&advanced=&end_year=1991&doors=&transmission=&max_price=1999&cardist=34)

gen2freak
09-10-2007, 10:58 AM

well, then your welcome to go do that, i know how clean this car is, and i have all the records for it. I rather buy a car that its on stock form, than buy one with a swap already not knowing all the information about it. I really don't know of many ek body styles that you can buy for 2900$, and that are completely stock and with the body this straight and everything working!!!!
so if you don't have anything positive to say please don't waste my time. :boobies:

Papa_Smurf
09-10-2007, 12:58 PM
well, then your welcome to go do that, i know how clean this car is, and i have all the records for it. I rather buy a car that its on stock form, than buy one with a swap already not knowing all the information about it. I really don't know of many ek body styles that you can buy for 2900$, and that are completely stock and with the body this straight and everything working!!!!
so if you don't have anything positive to say please don't waste my time. :boobies:

well said. there are 2 views people take when buying cars.one is that they'd rather buy a car completely stock or "un molested" because they know exactly what they are getting in to, and their are no hidden suprises, such as bad wiring and what not. The second view is that they'd rather buy a car with all of the labor done, like the swap and add ons because they get it for less money, but what they dont realize is that they're either getting a good deal, or they're getting a half assed swap.

gen2freak
09-10-2007, 01:35 PM
well said. there are 2 views people take when buying cars.one is that they'd rather buy a car completely stock or "un molested" because they know exactly what they are getting in to, and their are no hidden suprises, such as bad wiring and what not. The second view is that they'd rather buy a car with all of the labor done, like the swap and add ons because they get it for less money, but what they dont realize is that they're either getting a good deal, or they're getting a half assed swap.

thanks man! and that exactly what it comes down 2!
so in this case you are looking at a car that the only thing it has from not been stock is ls wheels( i do have the factory wheels that have brand new tires that will come with the car) besides that everything is stock!

Papa_Smurf
09-10-2007, 01:44 PM
thanks man! and that exactly what it comes down 2!
so in this case you are looking at a car that the only thing it has from not been stock is ls wheels( i do have the factory wheels that have brand new tires that will come with the car) besides that everything is stock!

i really dont think you should come down on the price at all man. i personally say run it on this for a week, and then throw that bitch on ebay, $2,000 starting bid and like a $2,700 reserve on it.

i've seen bone stock hatch's sell in the mid 2 range on ebay that are as clean as this :goodjob:

gen2freak
09-10-2007, 04:24 PM
i really dont think you should come down on the price at all man. i personally say run it on this for a week, and then throw that bitch on ebay, $2,000 starting bid and like a $2,700 reserve on it.

i've seen bone stock hatch's sell in the mid 2 range on ebay that are as clean as this :goodjob:

yeah i was just seeing if someone wanted to snatch it off my hands here on IA, i mean the price is negotiable, so you never know how low i could go , if they are serious about it!
thanks for your support tho! :goodjob:

jb55
09-10-2007, 04:47 PM
when ur ready to part with the meshies lmk fredo!! bump for another clean car

gen2freak
09-10-2007, 05:23 PM
when ur ready to part with the meshies lmk fredo!! bump for another clean car

lol thanks man, naw the wheels are staying in the car, they are the most perfect set of meshies i have ever seen!
:boobies:

WillyBigNut
09-10-2007, 08:16 PM
bump for fredo's clean EF.

1kreationz40
09-10-2007, 08:35 PM

swapped car or not doesnt matter.....well for the 2nd or 3rd generations that just step dup their game in the import scene, ill tell you this, get a car dats stock or modified, it doesnt matter and really to know what your doing, and to know whats going on with a car, and learn to fix it, and build dup some mechanical skills, instead of relien on others to do a simple job for you, wirering or not its simple as that. I'd rather buy a stock swapped car and deal with the problems myself, you save money, the main part of having a civic with a swap is already done, so really buying a 15 to 20 year old car for $2,900 stock as hell isnt really worth it, not that i dont like ef's and so but that price is just too much. why not hop on a nice eg or ek for that price.........pretty sure many will...let me know if u get it sold for that price, also lemme know how much you drop the price on it when ever u get it sold...thank u have a nice day n night...:lmfao:

BTLFED
09-10-2007, 08:44 PM
ALFREDO!! Where in the hell did you get this?!?! Does JDM Matt know about this car?! OMG I should take it from you LOL!

BTLFED
09-10-2007, 08:46 PM
swapped car or not doesnt matter.....well for the 2nd or 3rd generations that just step dup their game in the import scene, ill tell you this, get a car dats stock or modified, it doesnt matter and really to know what your doing, and to know whats going on with a car, and learn to fix it, and build dup some mechanical skills, instead of relien on others to do a simple job for you, wirering or not its simple as that. I'd rather buy a stock swapped car and deal with the problems myself, you save money, the main part of having a civic with a swap is already done, so really buying a 15 to 20 year old car for $2,900 stock as hell isnt really worth it, not that i dont like ef's and so but that price is just too much. why not hop on a nice eg or ek for that price.........pretty sure many will...let me know if u get it sold for that price, also lemme know how much you drop the price on it when ever u get it sold...thank u have a nice day n night...:lmfao:

Are you fucking done? You obviously don't know shit about EFs. The other threads containing EGs and EKs are that way. ------------------>

:slap:

gen2freak
09-10-2007, 10:13 PM

well really dude i don't understand what the problem is here, i am just selling a car here. this would be my third car i have sold here, and to be quiet honest with you i have got what i asked for!
i can post the other 2 DA integras that i sold here, and i have millions of people that can tell you that they were cars that were worth what i was asking!
so that said, in this case i have a civic that is really clean, that everything works, ac blows so cold, etc..., and i listed for 2900 OBO OBO OBO , so you just never know how low i could go.
all that said, if you are not interested in the car, with all the respect please keep all ur negative comments to yourself, and if you are so sure you can buy a EG OR EK in the same condition as my EF for the same price then go ahead and buy it, more power to you, and buddy u got a hell of a deal!
so yeah you have a good night and a good weekend! sweet dreams 2 u by the way.
bye bye :goodjob: :idb: :lmfao: :blah:

gen2freak
09-10-2007, 10:15 PM
ALFREDO!! Where in the hell did you get this?!?! Does JDM Matt know about this car?! OMG I should take it from you LOL!

hey what up Chris, yeah i have this ef i want to sell, and as you can see some people here are being a pain in the ass, and just jump on my post and all they do is talk and talk. :screwy:
but yeah i don't think Matt knows, you should come check it out!

WillyBigNut
09-10-2007, 10:39 PM

GTFO hater!

Whiteboy™
09-10-2007, 10:47 PM
i want it :(

Papa_Smurf
09-10-2007, 11:00 PM

like i said, there are 2 ways to look at a car when buying it. clean, unmolested, and mileage, OR a car w/ a swap allready done. Both have their benefits and risks.

You obviously perfer an allready swapped car, while other perfer an unmolested car. there's nothing wrong w/ either one, like i said they both have their benefits and risks.

gen2freak
09-10-2007, 11:30 PM
like i said, there are 2 ways to look at a car when buying it. clean, unmolested, and mileage, OR a car w/ a swap allready done. Both have their benefits and risks.

You obviously perfer an allready swapped car, while other perfer an unmolested car. there's nothing wrong w/ either one, like i said they both have their benefits and risks.

once again thank you man! people don't seem to understand this!!!!!!!!!! :thinking:

95jdmdc4
09-11-2007, 12:47 AM
I <3 haters! Don't you have a shirt stating that now Freeskie? LOL, bump for you.

gen2freak
09-11-2007, 10:14 AM
morning bump!

crxsiguy
09-11-2007, 11:20 AM
lol.....

LokiSays
09-11-2007, 12:05 PM
dam this is the cleanest ef ive seen in along time

gen2freak
09-11-2007, 12:51 PM
dam this is the cleanest ef ive seen in along time

thanks man!
feel free to make offers! :D :bannana:

gen2freak
09-11-2007, 03:55 PM
afternoon bump!

BTLFED
09-11-2007, 05:02 PM
hey what up Chris, yeah i have this ef i want to sell, and as you can see some people here are being a pain in the ass, and just jump on my post and all they do is talk and talk. :screwy:
but yeah i don't think Matt knows, you should come check it out!

Man I already have an EF LOL!

If this sack of douche keeps running his mouth in this thread I am going to delete all of the bullshit posts in it myself.

gen2freak
09-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Man I already have an EF LOL!

If this sack of douche keeps running his mouth in this thread I am going to delete all of the bullshit posts in it myself.

LOL, thanks man, yeah i am just trying to sell the car here, but yeah i am still waiting for the day you bring your car out! :D

HatchHero
09-11-2007, 06:15 PM
wow it feeeeels sooooo good when someone takes care of their shit! good luck homie! nice fukin ef! in a couple years im collecting every honda model out there! good luck on sale. some one better buy this!!!!

cactusEG
09-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Are you fucking done? You obviously don't know shit about EFs. The other threads containing EGs and EKs are that way. ------------------>

:slap:

Hater :tongue1: lol

kainkauz
09-11-2007, 06:22 PM
that is the cleanest ef ive ever seen nice car

HatchHero
09-11-2007, 06:23 PM
clean

GSRteg®
09-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Its nice just to much damn money for a 1991 ef.

jb55
09-11-2007, 06:58 PM

what is this guy talkin about??? dont like it dont post man... :thinking:

<<hey fredo thats even more the reason to sell the meshes bro...

BTLFED
09-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Its nice just to much damn money for a 1991 ef.

Then you can GTFO of this thread too. You have NO IDEA what an EF this clean can really go for, easily. :slap:

ATTN: EG OWNERS, EK OWNERS, AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO RUN THEIR DICKSUCKER IN THIS THREAD: YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GTFO. YOUR BULLSHIT POSTS AREN'T WANTED HERE. ------------------>

gen2freak
09-11-2007, 08:59 PM
thanks so much for the support guys, yeah i think this car is worth what i am asking for!

Da_unknown
09-11-2007, 09:02 PM
what up chris, standing for ur beloved EF huh, u need to revive that red one u got...oh yea nice car fredo...

gen2freak
09-11-2007, 11:59 PM
late night bump for my clean ef!!!!!!!!!

gen2freak
09-12-2007, 11:54 AM
ttt!

WillyBigNut
09-12-2007, 03:16 PM
bumpity

BTLFED
09-12-2007, 05:25 PM
what up chris, standing for ur beloved EF huh, u need to revive that red one u got...oh yea nice car fredo...

Yeah I do. It will happen. :ninja:

NAIZBST
09-12-2007, 06:32 PM
weak...

BTLFED
09-12-2007, 06:38 PM
weak...

You want it and you know it. :tongue1:

NAIZBST
09-12-2007, 06:44 PM
You want it and you know it. :tongue1:

ummm yea if he gives it to me

BTLFED
09-12-2007, 06:44 PM
ummm yea if he gives it to me

Sell a Kidney! :lmfao:

.:Stirfry:.
09-12-2007, 06:46 PM
very clean EF..:goodjob:

g/l on sale

NAIZBST
09-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Sell a Kidney! :lmfao:

umm no

BTLFED
09-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Sell crack to school children? :dunno:

efman
09-12-2007, 06:56 PM
would you be interested in trades

NAIZBST
09-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Sell crack to school children? :dunno:

:umno:

gen2freak
09-12-2007, 09:15 PM
would you be interested in trades

i am not really interested in trades, i really need the cash, however it doesnt hurt to ask what do u have to offer?
let me know!!!!!

WillyBigNut
09-13-2007, 06:54 AM
bump

gen2freak
09-13-2007, 11:10 AM
morning bump! remember 2900$ OR BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

Cato ED-6
09-13-2007, 12:58 PM
Super nice, the cleanest EF I've ever seen. +1 for you:goodjob:
I wish I had the money to buy it.

gen2freak
09-13-2007, 02:39 PM
Super nice, the cleanest EF I've ever seen. +1 for you:goodjob:
I wish I had the money to buy it.

yeah its definitely clean, i mean throw an offer , u never know man
:D

Cato ED-6
09-13-2007, 09:19 PM
yeah its definitely clean, i mean throw an offer , u never know man:D

Trust me. I would if I could, but I'm so poor right now that I can't even do that...:(

gen2freak
09-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Trust me. I would if I could, but I'm so poor right now that I can't even do that...:(

yeah its cool man, i think we all been there, but yeah spread the word, this ef needs a new home!
car runs like a champ!!!!!!!!

WillyBigNut
09-14-2007, 07:25 AM
mornin bump

osnap
09-14-2007, 10:27 AM
bump for alfredo...

good to meet you the other night at steak n shake.

gen2freak
09-14-2007, 01:35 PM
bump for alfredo...

good to meet you the other night at steak n shake.

thanks man, nice meeting u 2!
spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!

gen2freak
09-14-2007, 09:27 PM
night bump, before nopi!!!!!!!!!!!

gen2freak
09-16-2007, 05:48 PM
bump after nopi!

EvasiveEF9
09-16-2007, 09:34 PM
LoLoL. Apparently you dont' know how hard it is to find one that clean, nor do you realize the popularity that car has, and why it has that popularity. You'd have to own one to understand, chump.

gen2freak
09-17-2007, 10:57 AM
morning bump! we can say $2800 or best offer!

jb55
09-17-2007, 05:15 PM
ill come pick up the wheels for $300 and then u can ask for $2500 for the car, which it sell quicker>>WIN/WIN...

gen2freak
09-18-2007, 10:27 AM
morning bump!

jdm_91crx
09-18-2007, 01:08 PM
daamnnn, you must have kept that car clean and maintained it well to look like that...great lookin' EF hatch man! If I were you, Id keep...not sell

gen2freak
09-18-2007, 02:23 PM
daamnnn, you must have kept that car clean and maintained it well to look like that...great lookin' EF hatch man! If I were you, Id keep...not sell

lol, thanks man, yeah i really take car of all my cars, and i wish i could keep this one, but i need the money, so thats why i am letting it go, and the price is totally negotiable!
thanks for the comment!! :goodjob:

WillyBigNut
09-18-2007, 07:09 PM
bump for the EF

gen2freak
09-18-2007, 10:08 PM
night bump! come on guys i need this thing gone

wunquikser
09-19-2007, 12:50 AM
she still a virgin!!! HAHA

bump for a clean ass EF ever seen

gen2freak
09-19-2007, 03:27 PM
afternoon bump! price is really negotiable!

WillyBigNut
09-19-2007, 07:59 PM
ttt

.blank cd
09-19-2007, 08:19 PM
damnit man, where the hell you keep comin up with these? Friggin clean, TTT. GTFO haters. dont got nothin nice to say bout the car, dont say nothin at all

gen2freak
09-20-2007, 05:16 PM
damnit man, where the hell you keep comin up with these? Friggin clean, TTT. GTFO haters. dont got nothin nice to say bout the car, dont say nothin at all

thanks man!!!!!!
yeah people don't realize what this car is worth!!!! :goodjob:

DeeAOne
09-20-2007, 05:32 PM
its definitely worth the posted price. clean ass EF man :goodjob:

gen2freak
09-20-2007, 09:24 PM
its definitely worth the posted price. clean ass EF man :goodjob:

thanks man,,,see why cant everyone see things like u do!
:goodjob:

gen2freak
09-21-2007, 11:06 AM
MORNING BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

.blank cd
09-21-2007, 12:41 PM
thanks man!!!!!!
yeah people don't realize what this car is worth!!!! :goodjob:

definitly the truth. nobody can afford this car. It will probably run longer in this condition than most peoples cars on here. Definitly worth the price. Wish i could afford it. Free bump!

gen2freak
09-21-2007, 09:32 PM
thanks man!

gen2freak
09-23-2007, 10:36 AM
sunday bump!
throw some offers

SL65AMG
09-23-2007, 10:41 AM
good lookin car man. :goodjob:

trade your wheels for my sawblades(stock CRX si)???? lolol

gen2freak
09-23-2007, 12:22 PM
good lookin car man. :goodjob:

trade your wheels for my sawblades(stock CRX si)???? lolol

thanks for the offer, but i am trying to get rid of the car with the wheels !
yeah its a very clean car
price is really negotiable, tell your friends! :goodjob:

gen2freak
09-23-2007, 09:34 PM
night bump!

Papa_Smurf
09-23-2007, 11:30 PM
bump for a super clean EF.

like i said man, you get tired of Ia and put this shit on Ebay or Autotrader, i'm confident you'll get what you're asking for it on there bro.

WillyBigNut
09-24-2007, 10:53 AM
bumpp

gen2freak
09-24-2007, 12:18 PM
thanks for the bump guys!!!!!!!!

gen2freak
09-24-2007, 10:10 PM
night bump

WillyBigNut
09-25-2007, 02:12 PM
uppp

gen2freak
09-25-2007, 08:09 PM
night bump....its going on auto trader tomorrow!

gen2freak
09-27-2007, 01:34 PM
afternoon bump!!!!!!!
make some offers you never know
i need the cash

gen2freak
09-27-2007, 10:18 PM
night bump!!!!!!!!!

gen2freak
09-28-2007, 09:56 AM
LOOK PEOPLE NEW PRICE!@!!!!!!!

gen2freak
09-29-2007, 01:17 PM
morning bump!

WillyBigNut
10-01-2007, 07:01 PM
ttt

.blank cd
10-01-2007, 10:10 PM
i saw your hatch sitting on 92 at that bank last night. much cleaner in person

gen2freak
10-02-2007, 04:49 PM
i saw your hatch sitting on 92 at that bank last night. much cleaner in person

yeah i just parked there to see, what happens!
thanks
:goodjob:

gen2freak
10-04-2007, 04:51 PM
bumpi ri bump

gen2freak
10-06-2007, 11:04 AM
saturday bumpi!

gen2freak
10-09-2007, 04:15 PM
CAR IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS RICHARD FOR YOUR PURCHASE

Civicman028
10-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Nice car man!! Very clean!!

LRT
10-11-2007, 05:59 PM
ay you want to sell jus the shell?

v8killacivic
10-18-2007, 10:20 AM
price a little to high...but bump for a old school

Papa_Smurf
10-18-2007, 12:35 PM
CAR IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS RICHARD FOR YOUR PURCHASE

ay you want to sell jus the shell?

dont ya love people who dont read?

NAIZBST
10-18-2007, 05:56 PM
:werd:

EK Hotch
10-18-2007, 08:44 PM
power to the EF's!!

TheChosenOne
10-18-2007, 08:59 PM
pm'd

magneto198
12-07-2007, 01:20 AM
that thing looks brand new almost

eghonda88
12-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Clean and oldschool I like bump! G/L wish i could buy

Code-Aye
01-22-2008, 05:50 AM
Clean ef!you still got it??

bandydesign
01-22-2008, 06:07 AM
That is SOOOO clean! I'm tempted like you wouldn't believe. Just shouldn't be buying a car right now. This one will sell quick.

SLPR
01-22-2008, 04:02 PM
looks like its fresh off the lot.
GL w/ sell

LSkid96
01-22-2008, 04:25 PM
bump for a clean ef g/l man

gen2freak
01-22-2008, 06:35 PM
the car has been sold for LIKE 3 MONTHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stop bumping please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EL_DISTROYEL
01-22-2008, 10:41 PM
wow nice and clean i wish i had the money

bRiAnMcIvIcS
01-27-2008, 10:56 PM
VERY CLEAN!:goodjob: I would buy it if i had the money. Good luck.

N/A EK
02-27-2008, 12:28 PM
nvm i didnt read thru the thread :D

MistaCee
02-27-2008, 12:55 PM
It says right there that it has been sold 3 months ago

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-27-2008, 01:03 PM
hahah

xdavidscenex
02-27-2008, 01:15 PM
omg..gotta be the cleanest OEM EF ever.

dxhatch
07-18-2008, 03:17 AM
Real clean nice car.

Dr.Pepper
07-18-2008, 03:28 AM
lol check the date dude and stop posting in threads that are over 3 months old lol

MistaCee
07-18-2008, 08:56 AM
I'll send a pm to a mod.:locked:

ShooterMcGavin
07-18-2008, 09:20 AM
:locked: due to idiots who can't read :D