PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes being a parent is hard

EM1toEVO
09-09-2007, 09:13 PM
So yesterday, while at the UGA game, I get a phone call from my wife. She told me you're not gonna be happy when you get home. I was enjoying my buzz and settling into my seat until I heard the following: You're (3yr old) son ran into the Evo with his powerwheel(12V) at full speed several times before I could stop him. I instantly started losing my buzz. Thank God I didn't see him do it in person. Even though my car isn't perfect, I am very picky about it being damaged. He gave me some nice dents in the driver side doors and totally broke the side skirt loose from the car tearing it up in the process. I didn't spank him though(DAMN I wanted to!). I tried to explain to him that he hurt my car and that it upset me. He seemed genuinely sorry and realized that he had done wrong. Beating his ass won't fix the car. :(

Evil Goat
09-09-2007, 09:16 PM
id kill the wife before i said anything to the kid, how do you miss a kid backing up and running into a car several times?

ep9716
09-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Damn HAHAHAHAHA
Thats A Priceless Moment.

EVO - (Place Price Here)
Powerwheels - (Place Price Here)
Side Skirt - (Place Price Here)

Wanting To Spank Your Kid - Priceless.

EM1toEVO
09-09-2007, 09:18 PM
^^I know. I asked her how she missed something like that happening.

Hulud
09-09-2007, 09:20 PM
this is one of MANY reasons i dont want kids for another 10 years atleast

coolcat
09-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Beating his ass won't fix the car. :(

HOLY SHIT, your son is a lucky lil fucker, your son is lucky that you are not my dad, my dad would seriously have sent that kid to the hospital. Don't be a pussy about hitting kids, stress and pain are the most easily memorable experiences the brain can remeber. MAKE HIM MEMORIZE THAT SHIT GOOD AND WELL.

Elbow
09-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Dont listen to coolcat lol, that sucks about your car :(

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 09:49 PM
holy fuck moses man, this shit really pissed me off.. i would of worn his little ass out, but remember i'm only 18 :tongue1:

Ericp
09-09-2007, 09:52 PM
spank the kid

RISKYB
09-09-2007, 10:17 PM
damn sorry to hear it, good job on the way you handled it though

OneSlow5pt0
09-09-2007, 10:19 PM
damn sorry to hear it, good job on the way you handled it though

x2.

kids 3 years,its not like it went with a baseball bat and hit ur car numous times...he didnt mean to do what he did,

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 10:28 PM
ya but it would be hard to hold back esp if u were there.. naa meen?

Kamikaze
09-09-2007, 10:28 PM
he didnt mean to do what he did,

Flipping the switch from forward to reverse and repeatedly hitting the car doesn't count?

Maniaç
09-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Im sure you were real piss, but the kid didn't know better, so.... :goodjob:

coolcat
09-09-2007, 10:30 PM
My sperm better pray to god they don't become a kid of mine.

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 10:32 PM
My sperm better pray to god they don't become a kid of mine.

bwahahahah reps if i can

Julio
09-09-2007, 10:32 PM
as bad as that shit sounds.. It sounds funny as hell too... I can only imagine little man on his power wheel just banging into it.. .. and saying " Shouldve bought a honda" bammm, shouldve "bought a honda" Bammmm...
A small spanking will teach him.. but then again.. kids are kids..

Hulud
09-09-2007, 10:40 PM
as bad as that shit sounds.. It sounds funny as hell too... I can only imagine little man on his power wheel just banging into it.. .. and saying " Shouldve bought a honda" bammm, shouldve "bought a honda" Bammmm...
A small spanking will teach him.. but then again.. kids are kids..
"shoulda bought a honda" :lmao:

Echonova
09-09-2007, 10:44 PM
My sperm better pray to god they don't become a kid of mine.vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to coolcat again.

GAtegs
09-10-2007, 12:40 AM
My cousin's wife walked in on their 3-year-old beating the screen on his $4,000 TV with one of her plastic chairs...

1000cckiller
09-10-2007, 12:44 AM
that why kids dont learn shit anymore, yall fucking parents baby the shit out of the, whip his ass and pt him on some punishment.

keevo54
09-10-2007, 12:50 AM
When I was about three my dad was showing me how to sand my new fort. I wondered off and started sanding his jaguar. He didnt get too mad because I was apparently really proud of the job I did, but he does remind me of the story to this day.

WickedIXMR
09-10-2007, 12:55 AM
that why kids dont learn shit anymore, yall fucking parents baby the shit out of the, whip his ass and pt him on some punishment.
Exacltly. This is america where you cant hit your kids nor hit your wife therefore they dont learn shit. In other countries where thats fine they have good kids and good wives :D

EM1toEVO
09-10-2007, 06:14 AM
Don't get me wrong, I definitely spank him. I'm not a pussy about that. However, I knew that with something that serious I would have been too hard on him. I hit him where it hurts, mentally. I guess even though I'm 29, I still remember how hard my dad was on me. I am trying to be a good father. You'll know when you have kids of your own. Now if he ever does it again, it's his ass!

coolcat
09-10-2007, 06:52 AM
I say you bash the fuck out of his Powerwheels, that will teach him.

Elbow
09-10-2007, 07:21 AM

:lmfao:

itsjustdee
09-10-2007, 07:23 AM
props to not hitting your kid for that.!
sorry about your car though....

_Christian_
09-10-2007, 07:27 AM
lol, i was about to say the same. good call. :goodjob:

Sol-Badguy
09-10-2007, 07:30 AM
Ouch.

Luckily, I'm not having kids for at LEAST another decade. :goodjob:

silversol
09-10-2007, 07:43 AM
man he should know better even at 3years old! i would have spanked his ass and told him to kiss his powerwheels good bye!

noridetoolow
09-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Don't get me wrong, I definitely spank him. I'm not a pussy about that. However, I knew that with something that serious I would have been too hard on him. I hit him where it hurts, mentally. I guess even though I'm 29, I still remember how hard my dad was on me. I am trying to be a good father. You'll know when you have kids of your own. Now if he ever does it again, it's his ass!

Good call....now...had you BEEN THERE when he did it... LOL ..... I can imagine it helped that you were not at the house at the time ;)

My kids all KNOW what a spanking is....but I try not to do it when I am angry or out of anger....think about the issue first....then often...we see the spanking is not deserved....alot of the times though... IT IS.

When in doubt though.... ask a Ninja!:ninja:

DrunkScotsman
09-10-2007, 08:37 AM
Don't get me wrong, I definitely spank him. I'm not a pussy about that. However, I knew that with something that serious I would have been too hard on him. I hit him where it hurts, mentally. I guess even though I'm 29, I still remember how hard my dad was on me. I am trying to be a good father. You'll know when you have kids of your own. Now if he ever does it again, it's his ass!as far as spankin goes America is gettin sissyfied , i am also 29 , and i learned the hard way when i was a kid , i , and probably most others on here that are in their late 20's to w/e grew up alot well mannered and well more respective(is that even a word:lmfao:) of society today cause of the beatins we got when we were kids!

Nemesis
09-10-2007, 08:39 AM
Kick his powerwheel repeatedly until it busts, LOL , and then say HOW DOES IT FEEL LOL

jk hahaha

1000cckiller
09-10-2007, 08:48 AM
as far as spankin goes America is gettin sissyfied , i am also 29 , and i learned the hard way when i was a kid , i , and probably most others on here that are in their late 20's to w/e grew up alot well mannered and well more respective(is that even a word:lmfao:) of society today cause of the beatins we got when we were kids!I have to totally agree with you, I used to get my ass whipped, my parents are from the country they dont play. Kids get it to easy now a days. If my kids do something wrong, they are going to get a spanking, not a talking to. Because you have to look at it, what if that was someones else car. He should already know right from wrong, and know not to hit anyone else property including yours.

DrunkScotsman
09-10-2007, 09:06 AM
I have to totally agree with you, I used to get my ass whipped, my parents are from the country they dont play. Kids get it to easy now a days. If my kids do something wrong, they are going to get a spanking, not a talking to. Because you have to look at it, what if that was someones else car. He should already know right from wrong, and know not to hit anyone else property including yours.i was born and raised in Scotland , americans nowadays dont know what an ass whoopin is , my gran used to beat my pops with a fire poker , and she was 4' nothin!

DrunkScotsman
09-10-2007, 09:07 AM
repped!

HIgH_ScHoOL
09-10-2007, 09:22 AM

I think you did the exact right thing! If you would have seen him do it, it would have been one thing to pop him once or twice but the mental game is a harsher one! +1! :goodjob:

1000cckiller
09-10-2007, 09:24 AM
I think you did the exact right thing! If you would have seen him do it, it would have been one thing to pop him once or twice but the mental game is a harsher one! +1! :goodjob:the mental game is not hard, because like most kids now, its in one ear and out the other 2mins later.

Hundo®
09-10-2007, 10:21 AM
You should bring him outside and kick the crap out of his powerwheels till he cries, and be like, SEE HOW IT FEELS? SUCKS HUH?!

thats what i'd do XD :lmfao:

1000cckiller
09-10-2007, 10:24 AM
You should bring him outside and kick the crap out of his powerwheels till he cries, and be like, SEE HOW IT FEELS? SUCKS HUH?!

thats what i'd do XD :lmfao:ok yes he should

On_Her_Face
09-10-2007, 10:29 AM
thats dirty.. but i guess eye for an eye

TheGodfather
09-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Sometimes I'm hard.

iEvo
09-10-2007, 12:13 PM
damn that sux........but kids have to be kids

Kevykev
09-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Props for keeping your emotions undercontrol!

You handled that well!

EM1toEVO
09-10-2007, 01:12 PM
I can't lie that in the back of my mind there was some anger. I wanted to take a fuckin' sledgehammer to that mustang powerwheel car. However, I tried to be rational. I think I did the right thing.

On_Her_Face
09-10-2007, 02:30 PM
I can't lie that in the back of my mind there was some anger. I wanted to take a fuckin' sledgehammer to that mustang powerwheel car. However, I tried to be rational. I think I did the right thing.

there's your fucking problem right there

i don't feel sorry for you at all any more :lmfao:

noridetoolow
09-10-2007, 03:06 PM
i was born and raised in Scotland , americans nowadays dont know what an ass whoopin is , my gran used to beat my pops with a fire poker , and she was 4' nothin!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

EM1toEVO
09-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Lol, I agree 100%. I would have bought him an import powerwheel if they made them. It was either that or an Escalade.

there's your fucking problem right there

i don't feel sorry for you at all any more :lmfao:

scionara
09-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Put his powerwheel out side and run into it a couple of times:goodjob: (put some dents in his)

_Christian_
09-10-2007, 03:41 PM
I'd have spanked him. I was spanked as a child and I think spanking is effective in teaching your kids right and wrong. I think it worked for me at least.

kpc2593
09-10-2007, 04:14 PM
damn....spank the kid just once.....a tiny bit.....just go up to him, and spank him...then tell him, "just in case".....;)