PDA

View Full Version : blast from the past

Twinnos
09-09-2007, 07:01 PM
see you at nopi :D

Allstar3.8T
09-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Haha, We'll be there! I am going to assist the team, and help set up Panasonic, (where Jeff G will be) Last minute entry secured the attempt for a 3 straight B.O.S. Honda bid, and likely this cars last trip to Nopi. With no changes in a year, and only 2 other shows all year, he is prepared to not do well. Up to this time last week, we simply were not planning to go because of so much else going on, but a few encouraging phone calls and e-mails help convince him otherwise.
Best of luck to everyone else, we go to see and be seen, and any award is simply a bonus at this point.

Twinnos
09-10-2007, 10:50 AM
cool. cant wait to hang out with you guys as usual.

redgst97
09-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Greg:

Now we KNOW you are a liar!!

Jeff G does not do e-mails...

:D

Silvernbluepearl
09-11-2007, 09:20 AM
Haha, We'll be there! I am going to assist the team, and help set up Panasonic, (where Jeff G will be) Last minute entry secured the attempt for a 3 straight B.O.S. Honda bid, and likely this cars last trip to Nopi. With no changes in a year, and only 2 other shows all year, he is prepared to not do well. Up to this time last week, we simply were not planning to go because of so much else going on, but a few encouraging phone calls and e-mails help convince him otherwise.
Best of luck to everyone else, we go to see and be seen, and any award is simply a bonus at this point.

Good luck guys. Be on the look out for my old car. The kid said he is going to be there with it but who knows. I am really curious how it is taken care of. And is Jeff G going to retire the car finally since this might be his last NOPI

Ronv350z
09-11-2007, 03:31 PM
i guess you will be in the AAP Motorsports / R2B2 Motors booth then since Panasonic is sharing our booth, Johnathan was over here today! So I guess i will be seeing you guys this weekend!

Twinnos
09-11-2007, 08:39 PM
im rushing as usual to get shyt done. but i will be there especially since it will probably be my last nopi as well.

The BUCKY
09-11-2007, 09:04 PM
yea i am deff struggling to get everything done but hopefully i can get this other bike painted tomorrow and i will be set. look for the 3 bikes in the cooper booth. all my work.

Ronv350z
09-11-2007, 10:10 PM
im rushing as usual to get shyt done. but i will be there especially since it will probably be my last nopi as well.
your last nopi I thought you said you passion will never die?

redgst97
09-11-2007, 11:51 PM
I have a "little" something going in the Panasonic booth also....

See you fellas there!!!!!

The BUCKY
09-12-2007, 12:07 AM
little for sure.

how are the graphics comin marsh

The Yousef
09-12-2007, 12:09 AM
I have a "little" something in my pants
See you fellas there!!!!!

fixed.

Twinnos
09-12-2007, 07:16 AM
your last nopi I thought you said you passion will never die?
it wont die. i will get me a supra, dump money in it to make it faster and daily drive it. i guess i meant i wont be showing at nopi for judging purposes. :goodjob:

Allstar3.8T
09-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Ron, Looking forward to hanging out w/ you guys. We almost did not enter, we had planned on fishing on saturday actually :)

Tim, regarding JG retiring the civc, hard to tell. He loves the car, but the fire to compete is gone. With family, work and a new found love of tournament fishing, the thought of having to redo the car when it loses just doesnt make sense anymore. Its not uncommon to see it driving thru Lawrenceville on clear sunday afternoons so as yo uknow that makes it much more difficult to maintain for show, and driving it really is more fun than showing it. I am also anxious to see your old car. Was it sold locally?

John, Jeff doesnt do e-mail, but lurks here occasionally. I think he reads better than he types.....thats the trouble. :)

Marcell, you know we wanna hang out w/ you! We like you will always be building something because of our passion, but building to a score sheet doesnt interest me nor Jeff. I stopped my build for a year to get other more important things handled. Alot of us are now 35+ yrs old, time just starts to change things. I will always care about cool cars, but who knows how long I will prioritize it.

See you all at Nopi, come by and say hey everyone.

redgst97
09-14-2007, 12:11 AM
Bucky: Graphics are good. Yours are done, as are aoubt 8 other people's. I broke my last blade tonight....with 1 set left to do. I will try and salvage something in the morning....

Yousless: Your gay!

rollininstyle2004
09-14-2007, 12:38 AM
Good deal! Im looking forward to hanging out with everyone this weekend.