PDA

View Full Version : Misc LOL AT GEORGIA

BB6dohcvtec
09-09-2007, 12:56 PM
HAHAHAH that game was classic, is this the start of spurrier sticking it to ya'll every year now on a new team? I mean Florida been sticking it to Georgia since he arrived there and after he left. Now after a couple of seasons at South Carolina he has a steve spurrier team and now he is starting it all over again. Oh yea Georgia fans when will ya'll recruit wide receivers that can actually catch a ball when it counts??? Mike BoBo needs to stick to being at georgia alum and not the offensive coordinator because he looks a little to conservative when he pressure is on.

scitek
09-09-2007, 01:24 PM
I don't know that the decision to separate the offensive coordinator role from Richt was a wise one. I understand that UGA has achieved so much over the past few years that they are now expected to make a move toward winning a national title, but they're still a young team, and I think that had Richt stayed the O.C., they may have eventually made that move to the top. Now, I'm not so sure. I don't think Bobo is as well-versed as Richt in implementing schemes and adapting as a game progresses.

Greddypacked
09-09-2007, 03:53 PM
If they ran the ball on the 15 instead of passing thru a 6 man zone defense they would have scored. Stupid!

man
09-09-2007, 04:29 PM
If they ran the ball on the 15 instead of passing thru a 6 man zone defense they would have scored. Stupid!

But they didn't so what's your point?