PDA

View Full Version : "TOP 10" video idea

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 11:43 AM
why don't we have a meet with the"top 10" people to shoot a video, i'm gonna look for the link but the video i'm wanting to imitate is the houston import video.. we can have some runs, passes, video "feature" cars and etc...

ideas, be critical, me and blackix have been wanting to make a badass video and why not one that reps IA and atlanta?

THE LIST
LS2_KID+
Blackix+
Hunter02ss+
Z0-sick
Koffebean00
Mike P.+
Thrust
OnebadGT+
Stol3n
AnclyT
198Plus
juanb
maniac
Kevint707
Z u Later
2.3 Evo+
Antiv6+
SicStang03+
ericp
Leadfoot_mf+

The Bike List
Pounded vr6

****NOTE if your name is bolded you have sent us your information (name, number, and e-mail)

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 11:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SGz6LlJ6Ps&search=

there is the link, its a badass video!!

Hunter02SS
09-09-2007, 11:47 AM
sound's like a cool idea to me!I'm in and I am sure the other's will be in for it also!:cheers:

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 11:51 AM
sound's like a cool idea to me!I'm in and I am sure the other's will be in for it also!:cheers:
did you watch that video?.. its sick?

but yes the location and time will be decided after we find out who all is coming, i'll edit the first post so i can remember who all is in

Hunter02SS
09-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Just watched the vid. We definatly need to do something like that.:cheers:

z0-sick
09-09-2007, 12:34 PM
im down and i have plenty of bad ass videos on the computer that would look good in there

TIGERJC
09-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Good idea

If you need another camera let me know

Whiteboy™
09-09-2007, 01:06 PM
are camo, dual point civics allowed?

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 01:08 PM
yes, we will need multiple camera's

also do you think it would be a good idea to post on other forums? to get a bigger more diverse crowd..

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 01:09 PM

how much power?.. not to diss but if ur too slow then most likely not (not saying that i am fast)

Whiteboy™
09-09-2007, 01:10 PM
:(

92 hp

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 01:13 PM
:(

92 hp

ouch. :no:

Whiteboy™
09-09-2007, 01:14 PM
but, i'm camo..... :(

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 01:22 PM
exactly, we wouldnt be able to see u in the video anyway.. lol

Whiteboy™
09-09-2007, 01:25 PM
I am officially sad now :(

WhiteAccord
09-09-2007, 01:32 PM
I can do the exact kind of editing... just need a better camera for clarity like that....

Im down to help...

Whiteboy™
09-09-2007, 01:36 PM
maybe we could have two slow cars race each other for fun? lol

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 01:37 PM
I can do the exact kind of editing... just need a better camera for clarity like that....

Im down to help...
ok good, i can help on editing too but i'm sure you are better.. we have blackix's camera, and tiger's so far but i dont know how good his is

black's is ok

WhiteAccord
09-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Interested in doing day runs...??/ It would be a change in scenery...

GGPIS3
09-09-2007, 01:41 PM
you really should try to use HD camera's... and then if you really want to make it a good video, you will need multiple exterior camera mounts as well..

i would also highly suggest not telling the whole world about it.. better to keep it amongst a select group... you don't want a bunch of ricers trying to get in the vid and ruining frames...

lastly, you should do it early on sunday morning... won't be so much traffic out... roads should be pretty clear..

and then ofcourse some badass editing... you may also want to think of some kind of a theme... or have a vision of how you want it to flow... don't copy whats already been done.. do something new... it will attract more viewers!

WhiteAccord
09-09-2007, 01:44 PM
God your so old and wise.....

I guess im going to try and grab me an HD camera...

Im just down for the editing and capturing... just hit me up whenever you find a good time...

On_Her_Face
you really should try to use HD camera's... and then if you really want to make it a good video, you will need multiple exterior camera mounts as well..

i would also highly suggest not telling the whole world about it.. better to keep it amongst a select group... you don't want a bunch of ricers trying to get in the vid and ruining frames...

lastly, you should do it early on sunday morning... won't be so much traffic out... roads should be pretty clear..

and then ofcourse some badass editing... you may also want to think of some kind of a theme... or have a vision of how you want it to flow... don't copy whats already been done.. do something new... it will attract more viewers!
thanks for the advice dan, i'm not really sure how i want this to happen, yet i want input from others who are going to be in the video.. and don't worry the time and place will be disclosed.. what i was think though is to make this video with hwy runs, passes, just basically showing off what we got, but i do need others help to expand this idea more

TIGERJC

yep, so we need that chinky bastard charles

redrumracer
09-09-2007, 01:45 PM

wow seems like you put alot of thought into it :yes:

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 01:47 PM
i also think we should have a meeting before we even video tape just to lay out what we are looking to do, in person, not over ia.. which i will schedule that once we have more people on the "list"

and dan you're car won't be running for this will it? i'd love to have it in the video

WhiteAccord
09-09-2007, 01:49 PM
X2... we should acutally meet up in person to plan this all out...

Dan hasnt even got his bumper from Vuong Garage yet...

GGPIS3
09-09-2007, 01:50 PM
eh... you never know.. it may be running in a few days... but then again, it may not.. and if it does run... only God knows how long it will last... lol

willum14pb
09-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Sounds like a great idea

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 01:52 PM
eh... you never know.. it may be running in a few days... but then again, it may not.. and if it does run... only God knows how long it will last... lol

well i would love for it to be there.. its teh sexy

GGPIS3
09-09-2007, 01:53 PM
and i dont think meeting up is going to resolve anything... too many people = too many ideas = too hard to make a decision.

you're better off making your own gameplan and then have a few people review it and revise it. its also going to be hard to get "the group" all together more than one time.

contact some rental places and see how much it costs to rent exterior car camera mounts... you should get as many as possible... but then, you will need as many cameras too.

as for my ideas.. i could go on and on... these were just passing thoughts.. ha

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 01:56 PM
no i wasn't planning on getting everybody together people, just people that are creative and can actually make this happen.. which so far seems like you, tiger, and white accord.. don't know if ur wanting to help out with the actual filming of this

TIGERJC
09-09-2007, 01:58 PM
You really dont need all that fancy crap if you're trying to make a video like the houston series. All you need is a decent camera and just know how to edit the footage and O fast cars (thats what made the vid badass). The guy that filmed and edit the houston video series used a simple camera and windows movie maker to make those two videos.

too many different cameras will ruin the video, b/c each camera video will be different. You really dont need more than two views. I like that cobra guy's video and editing style

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 02:00 PM
ya but i wouldn't mind having some exterior cameras

YoungGun
09-09-2007, 02:04 PM
I might be up for this depending on time, location, etc. If anything I plan on running Hunter sometime soon so that footage could be in there.

GGPIS3
09-09-2007, 02:05 PM
hey... if you want to make a good video.. listen to tiger... if you want to make a fucking bad ass video... then think bigger and better!

you don't have to use HD camera's, but it would def. make the vid that much better, but it will be hard to find alot of people that have them and would be willing to place them on outside camera mounts..

i would also see if there are any good universities around with a film/producers department... maybe this could be a "project" for them to help with and could use as potential portfolio purposes.

i would assume that they would have access to several badass cameras along with mounts and the best editing software money can buy... along with the skills needed...

WhiteAccord
09-09-2007, 02:08 PM
X2... /\/\

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 02:09 PM
hey... if you want to make a good video.. listen to tiger... if you want to make a fucking bad ass video... then think bigger and better!

you don't have to use HD camera's, but it would def. make the vid that much better, but it will be hard to find alot of people that have them and would be willing to place them on outside camera mounts..

i would also see if there are any good universities around with a film/producers department... maybe this could be a "project" for them to help with and could use as potential portfolio purposes.

i would assume that they would have access to several badass cameras along with mounts and the best editing software money can buy... along with the skills needed...

hmm we i might look around into that, but i'm not gonna waste too much time on it ya know?

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 02:10 PM
I might be up for this depending on time, location, etc. If anything I plan on running Hunter sometime soon so that footage could be in there.

it'll probably be late on a saturday night/early sunday morning

and somewhere around atlanta (which is vage)

Leadfoot_mf
09-09-2007, 02:14 PM
no

Leadfoot_mf
09-09-2007, 02:17 PM
this idea was kicked around last year but nothing ever came of it.
better luck this time around

WhiteAccord
09-09-2007, 02:18 PM
LOL....

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 02:26 PM
this idea was kicked around last year but nothing ever came of it.
better luck this time around

yep first we need to get more people on that damn list lol

koffebean00
09-09-2007, 02:59 PM
I'm down!:goodjob:

Thrust
09-09-2007, 05:19 PM
You can count me in.

Stol3n
09-09-2007, 05:23 PM
pending time and location..count me in :goodjob:

onebadgt
09-09-2007, 05:41 PM
id like to be in. am i video material lol im not camo though

01laser
09-09-2007, 06:09 PM
You suck...hey YungGn...call me when it's time to roll

Hunter02SS
09-09-2007, 08:36 PM

Cool,Let me know when you are ready! Then if you can outrun me,then you can try Clark!:cheers:

Maniaç
09-09-2007, 08:40 PM
sounds like a great idea. but this isn't the first time the kills forum has tired to do something like this. but who knows, it'll be cool to have some day footage and night all in one video. have some 300 hp cars run, then move up to the 400 hp class and so on.

MIKE.P
09-09-2007, 08:46 PM
im deff down.....another idea..if we can get a well edited video about an hour long with just sick ass runs.....we could sell for small amounts to fund future stuff...for stuff like this...just an idea...

Maniaç
09-09-2007, 08:50 PM
im deff down.....another idea..if we can get a well edited video about an hour long with just sick ass runs.....we could sell for small amounts to fund future stuff...for stuff like this...just an idea...unless we're making a dvd, i don't see why the vid should be an hour long. but making a vid like those vehicular lunatics, ones. would be badass!

hopefully this will go down.

MIKE.P
09-09-2007, 09:00 PM
i say we try to turn this into a "dvd" compilation.......lets make this more than just another video on youtube or streetfire

AnclyT
09-09-2007, 09:14 PM
i have a friend that goes to Duke Univ. and does a LOT of movie editting

he's the bomb.. maybe he could help out, because he does a lot of movie projects that make it big

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 09:23 PM
i have a friend that goes to Duke Univ. and does a LOT of movie editting

he's the bomb.. maybe he could help out, because he does a lot of movie projects that make it big

check that out.. i'm gonna see if anybody at southern poly can help out

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 09:26 PM
i say we try to turn this into a "dvd" compilation.......lets make this more than just another video on youtube or streetfire

we could try that if the short video comes out ok.. but i think there would be more of a demand for doughnuts/burnouts.. people in wrx's n shit off roading.. and most of all the runs need to look good

GGPIS3
09-09-2007, 09:33 PM
you're gonna need to make a list of all the people who "want" to be in it.. get names and numbers so you can contact them. then when you have the list... make it invite only and pick and choose the cars you want to be in the video. some people aren't going to be able to make it, so make sure to have back-ups ready.

some people's feelings might be hurt cuz they weren't invited... you should make it a 400+ whp at minimum cut off.. that should get a good amount of cars involved.

great idea.. but it will take some time to organize.. dedication.. and ofcourse follow through. i wouldn't mind being involved with it, but i was planning on doing a SSI vid as well... maybe it could be an IA/SSI vid??? either way, if i were involved, i'd want to invest money in and do it the "right" way with hd cameras and the whole 9... make it maybe a 3 part video and sell them on the black market...

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 09:39 PM
i'd be down for putting some money down toward it.. only problem with the 400 whp is i don't think i'll be 400 whp on time :(

iloveboost
09-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Cool idea. Doubt it will ever happen.

I'm down if it does. Daytime runs > all.

iEvo
09-09-2007, 09:45 PM
yea lets do it, i have a LITTLE fotage right now but i need some sick shit. and i need to find someone in my hp range i can run, id like to be in it also......billy just let me win lol

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Cool idea. Doubt it will ever happen.

I'm down if it does. Daytime runs > all.

we'll do a little bit of both

iEvo
09-09-2007, 09:46 PM
shit 400hp club..............hummmm i need cams, tune, meth, and ill be close

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 09:47 PM
yea lets do it, i have a LITTLE fotage right now but i need some sick shit. and i need to find someone in my hp range i can run, id like to be in it also......billy just let me win lol

i put u on the list btw we gotta do our run tomorrow :goodjob:

answer my GOD DAMN pm

onebadgt
09-09-2007, 09:53 PM
this sounds like alot of fun just keep me informed, i would love to do it and have alot of friends with very nice cars that i know would

Hunter02SS
09-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Well,let's start a list up? No time like the present!:cheers:

I can think of at least 10 car's that are fast and look good!

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 09:58 PM

lol look at the first post :doh:

Hunter02SS
09-09-2007, 10:33 PM
lol look at the first post :doh:

Oh Hell! I alway's just go the last post!
Look's good!:cheers:
Need to see if 198 can be involved!

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Oh Hell! I alway's just go the last post!
Look's good!:cheers:
Need to see if 198 can be involved!

ya i should just go ahead and add ronnie, i know that bastard is down lol

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 10:36 PM
also i'm sure we can add a few bikes to the list.. and i think we need a viper/poopra in there

GGPIS3
09-09-2007, 10:37 PM

list will need your name, phone #, and email address

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 10:38 PM
list will need your name, phone #, and email address

ya pm to GGPIS3 AND LS2_KID as said above if u are on the list so far

Maniaç
09-09-2007, 10:40 PM
I better be on the list. lol. a mid 300whp Wrx isn't that slow..

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 10:43 PM
I better be on the list. lol. a mid 300whp Wrx isn't that slow..

maybe... i'll have to consult my people

Hunter02SS
09-09-2007, 10:43 PM
My info has been sent to both of you!:cheers:

Maniaç
09-09-2007, 10:45 PM
maybe... i'll have to consult my peopleHow about a 0-80 race? If i win, i get to be in the vid. lolol.

And stop playing, im gonna be in it, and there is nothing you can do about it, my street rep is alot higher then yours billy. remember, ive been doing this since you were racing civics in your g35.

juan b
09-09-2007, 10:47 PM
i guess im not good enough for the list billy :(... when do you plan on making this video? we all need atleast the weekend off to make the drive to mexico:D

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 10:48 PM
i guess im not good enough for the list billy :(... when do you plan on making this video? we all need atleast the weekend off to make the drive to mexico:D
date, time, and place will be posted later

*list updated*

GGPIS3
09-09-2007, 10:51 PM
just remember one thing guys.... everyone can't be in the vid. we will pick the best group out of the people who want in... if there is enough interest, we can always do another video. ;)

On_Her_Face
09-09-2007, 10:56 PM
ok i'm going to put a + next to your name if we have ur information

Z U L8R
09-09-2007, 11:30 PM
>_< i'm tired of warming the bench......

KevinT707
09-09-2007, 11:35 PM
.. Mr. Dan says there's a 400 WHP cut-off but I'm faster than Alexs' "mid 300" WRX so how about me?

Consider

Maniaç
09-09-2007, 11:36 PM
.. Mr. Dan says there's a 400 WHP cut-off but I'm faster than Alexs' "mid 300" WRX so how about me?

ConsiderStock turbo, yes. On my new setup, we'll have to see. ;)

Pounded Vr6
09-09-2007, 11:47 PM
If you want a bike in the mix, holla @ me I'm down as well. Its only a gixxer 750 with 1000 stickers on it, it would be fun!

GGPIS3
09-10-2007, 12:13 AM
the 400 whp number was an idea, its not marked in stone..

2.3 Evo 8
09-10-2007, 03:39 AM
You can add me to the list. I wanted to do this months ago but being my car was down at the time it never came about.

I know of some killer spots that would make the video look tits.

On_Her_Face
09-10-2007, 11:51 AM
updated...

iEvo
09-10-2007, 11:52 AM
this sounds like alot of fun, iv been wantin to make a vid for the longest time

MIKE.P
09-10-2007, 03:56 PM
i will have a gt35 on my car within a couple of weeks..all i need is a wastegate....so i will be well above 400hp

antiv6
09-11-2007, 09:53 PM
if you need any slow mustangs for your vid im down

On_Her_Face
09-11-2007, 10:25 PM
send you're information then.. i'll be meeting up with dan tomorrow to see what we can schedule

antiv6
09-11-2007, 10:41 PM
send you're information then.. i'll be meeting up with dan tomorrow to see what we can schedule
dont you know my name and number lol

On_Her_Face
09-11-2007, 10:48 PM
dont you know my name and number lol

dont have ur e-mail... plus the direction says to me and dan.. damn ford owners lol

antiv6
09-11-2007, 10:59 PM
ya pm to GGPIS3 AND LS2_KID as said above if u are on the list so far
i wasnt on "the list" yet so actually your directions didnt apply to me:cheers:

On_Her_Face
09-11-2007, 11:11 PM
how about you tell ur sister to hit her mustang against urs harder lol i keed i keed

antiv6
09-11-2007, 11:12 PM
haha

03CobraAV8R
09-12-2007, 12:27 PM
I'm interested, shoot me a PM with time / location details if anything materializes. :bannana:

GGPIS3
09-12-2007, 12:39 PM
i think we should get a little info on the cars that want to participate so that after we film and go back to edit... we already have the basic info..

so with that being said...

to all who have sent in their info... please do so again..
this time include:

name
number
email
stats = whp? torque? nitrous? drag radials? 1/4 mile times/traps? setup... sc? turbo? how many psi? etc...

Ericp
09-12-2007, 12:39 PM
my car is to slow to be in videos :no:

antiv6
09-12-2007, 01:35 PM
i think we should get a little info on the cars that want to participate so that after we film and go back to edit... we already have the basic info..

this time include:

name
number
email
stats = whp? torque? nitrous? drag radials? 1/4 mile times/traps? setup... sc? turbo? how many psi? etc...
resent

Blitanicle99
09-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Interested in having a big diesel whip some ass?

198plus
09-12-2007, 02:00 PM
:yay: :yay: :yay:
ya i should just go ahead and add ronnie, i know that bastard is down lol

onebadgt
09-12-2007, 02:29 PM
who di i pm this stuff to. you, or ls2kid

this time include:

name
number
email

2.3 Evo 8
09-12-2007, 02:34 PM
I have an idea for the video....strippers!!! NAKED ASS STRIPPERS!!! Make it happen!

LT1UltraZ
09-12-2007, 04:23 PM
add me to the list please :goodjob:

§treet_§peed
09-12-2007, 04:33 PM
i would definetly be down to film some stuff i want more footage anyways

echo3313
09-12-2007, 05:18 PM
i would be down for this...with a little (maybe a lot)extra for the evos this time around

On_Her_Face
09-12-2007, 11:01 PM
i would definetly be down to film some stuff i want more footage anyways

what do u drive?

SicStang03
09-12-2007, 11:25 PM
LS2 did u get my pm??

Ericp
09-13-2007, 10:48 AM
if you want any slow "purty" cars in the video I'm down lol

On_Her_Face
09-13-2007, 10:55 AM
who di i pm this stuff to. you, or ls2kid

you pm'd them to me.. but u need to give me stats :D

Hunter02SS
09-13-2007, 11:57 AM
I pmed you the stat's Ls2 Kid!:cheers:

slowhawk01
09-13-2007, 12:26 PM
I pmed you the stat's Ls2 Kid!:cheers:

Hunter I just talked to Ls2kid and he said your shit was to slow to be in the video:idb: ;)

Leadfoot_mf
09-13-2007, 01:04 PM
Hunter I just talked to Ls2kid and he said your shit was to slow to be in the video:idb: ;)
what does that make your car then? i guess you can square up against street speed. lol

GGPIS3
09-13-2007, 01:05 PM

i concur with this statement. we need fast cars and hunter is ... slow. :yes: i mean, he can't even beat clark... :lmfao:

GGPIS3
09-13-2007, 01:07 PM
what does that make your car then? i guess you can square up against street speed. lol

i think there was an administrative error... your information has been lost.

sorry,
mgt.

On_Her_Face
09-13-2007, 03:39 PM
i think there was an administrative error... your information has been lost.

sorry,
mgt.

lmao.. ilu dan..

UPDATED LIST

SicStang03
09-13-2007, 05:07 PM
when you say stats do u want mods or numbers?? or both??

On_Her_Face
09-13-2007, 05:28 PM
when you say stats do u want mods or numbers?? or both??

both if possible if u want to keep numbers out of it i can't make you tell me

iloveboost
09-13-2007, 06:04 PM
I sent my info to Dan but don't see my name on the list.

Who are we sending the info to?

slowhawk01
09-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Here all my info

Z06
heads,cam bolt ons
411RWHP and 390 RWTQ

Can I get on the list:???:

LT1UltraZ
09-13-2007, 08:29 PM
put me on the damn list...i run mid 12s ! Shit is QUICK! :doh:

GGPIS3
09-13-2007, 08:45 PM

lol.. obviously i can't edit his post.... ;)

i was going to wait until i get a few more names and then give them to billy to update.... :yes:

GGPIS3
09-13-2007, 08:45 PM
Here all my info

Z06
heads,cam bolt ons
411RWHP and 390 RWTQ

Can I get on the list:???:

dont forget we will need your email addy and phone number...

GGPIS3
09-13-2007, 08:49 PM
i think it would be a good idea to get a few pics of everyone's cars as well... so to everyone who wants in.. please post a pic or 2 of your cars..

thanks,
mgt

onebadgt
09-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Here all my info

Z06
heads,cam bolt ons
411RWHP and 390 RWTQ

Can I get on the list:???:\

and im a 30mm turbo makin 360whp lol, you know your closer to the 430 range:ninja:

onebadgt
09-13-2007, 09:43 PM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/onebadgt/myspcepic3.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/onebadgt/mycar.jpg

as for stats, 2006 mustang
67mm turbo,
9-11 psi
---hp ---tq:ninja:

iloveboost
09-13-2007, 10:12 PM
Is it a GT500 clone or a GT500?

Nice looking car either way!

onebadgt
09-13-2007, 10:23 PM
http://www.motorpasion.com/images/2007-shelby-gt500-01.jpg
thats a 2007 gt500, there ugly and cheap looking, i was tryin to replicate the 1967 gt500 eleanor car. but thanks

Hunter02SS
09-14-2007, 10:52 AM
i concur with this statement. we need fast cars and hunter is ... slow. :yes: i mean, he can't even beat clark... :lmfao:

I am alot closer to him then you are!!!:cheers:

Hunter02SS
09-14-2007, 10:54 AM

If I am to slow then you are at a snail's pace!!!:cheers:

GGPIS3
09-14-2007, 11:56 AM
I am alot closer to him then you are!!!:cheers:

but my daddy can beat your daddy up.... :slap:

bastarling84
09-14-2007, 12:32 PM
I used to be one of those students that could get access to all the badass equipment. Should have came up with the idea 4 months ago.

Incontt
09-14-2007, 01:45 PM
ONEbadgt, did you run at SDR last friday?

2.3 Evo 8
09-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Thats a beautiful car onebadgt. Looks tits.

On_Her_Face
09-14-2007, 02:42 PM

send the information to me cause i am making the list, which me and dan will run through and give "certain people" a call

Hunter02SS
09-14-2007, 04:10 PM
but my daddy can beat your daddy up.... :slap:

Ok!

GGPIS3
09-14-2007, 05:24 PM
and even then... i bet my dad would still lose. he's a whimp.. but he's smart as fuck! btw. pm sent.

Hunter02SS
09-14-2007, 06:01 PM
PM replyed!

§treet_§peed
09-15-2007, 12:34 AM
what do u drive? lol a cvic..:D

z0-sick
09-15-2007, 02:58 PM
Z06
stock heads,cam- bolt ons
100 shot of funny gas :nx:

397RWHP and 413 RWTQ-motor

488rwhp and 496 rwtq- bottle

pm'ed phone number and email :goodjob:

onebadgt
09-15-2007, 06:37 PM
100 shot only picked up 80 ft/lbs

z0-sick
09-16-2007, 02:15 AM
it gets tuned in monday so hopefully it will be better

Incontt
09-16-2007, 08:49 AM
he said one sparkplug is bad....

2.3 Evo 8
09-16-2007, 02:09 PM
lol

z0-sick
09-16-2007, 10:43 PM
2.3 evo when are we running 25-130?? this week?

2.3 Evo 8
09-16-2007, 11:10 PM
2.3 evo when are we running 25-130?? this week?

I'll be out of state all week. I take it everything is ok with the car now?

Maybe Friday afternoon or next weekend Josh. I'll shoot you a PM later in the week once I see how my schedule is.

z0-sick
09-17-2007, 12:01 AM
hopefully every thing will be good to go this week.

\\

onebadgt
10-16-2007, 07:36 AM
ne new updates on this?

On_Her_Face
10-16-2007, 09:59 AM
no new word yet.

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-16-2007, 01:36 PM
hey depending on when it goes down im in! i should have my car back this week!

iloveboost
10-16-2007, 02:05 PM
hey depending on when it goes down im in! i should have my car back this week!
What got done to it?

On_Her_Face
10-16-2007, 02:07 PM
its turbo'd.. faster than me..

MIKE.P
10-16-2007, 08:31 PM
we need to hurry up with this!!!!!i cant wait.....i just got finished with big turbo getting tuned next week unless i decide to build the motor before then!!!

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-17-2007, 12:51 AM
nothing its just running again! lol!

GGPIS3
10-17-2007, 02:24 PM
billy, schedule a time with the lawyer... lmk.. and lets get this rolling

On_Her_Face
10-17-2007, 06:33 PM
i just called my friend today, ill hit u up tomorrow and let u know whats up

ixlr8
10-23-2007, 07:49 PM
Atlanta has the best, the video will be superior if done right!!!!