PDA

View Full Version : Misc UFC 75

boost22
09-09-2007, 02:18 AM
This one was pretty good. Cro Cop didn't do so well, he seemed kind of out of it. Congo really suprised me with his standup. He's a giant(6'4'', 230~). I'll be really disappointed if Mirko loses three in a row. Did anyone else think that Hamill should have won the fight? I swear, I thought the judges were crazy when Bisping was announced the victor. Anyway, Houston Alexander=future star of UFC :goodjob: His power/explosiveness is really up there. The main event of Jackson vs. Henderson was awesome. Good job to Rampage.

ironchef
09-09-2007, 10:33 AM
I wanted bisping to win, but Hamill definitely shouldve gotten the decision. Very controversial, imo.

Maniaç
09-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Ufc 75, really let me down. Even the main fight was boring, but Rampage did dominate the fight.

BanginJimmy
09-10-2007, 04:40 PM
I loved the main event, Rampage dominated Henderson where henderson was supposed to dominate him.

Bisping only won that fight because it was in England. I cant think of any other reason for him to win. Hamill dominated the first round no questions asked, the other 2 could really have gone either way, but Hamill was the agressor in both rounds.

I thought that Alexander was done when he was getting pounded with hammerfists, then all of the sudden he woke back up and fought VERY well.

ueyedgr8tness
09-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Well i rember when ramapge was fighting liddel i had all my $ on him and he was def the under dawg but damn that man is doing good in ufc.