PDA

View Full Version : question about Bullseye

ProjectWidow
07-18-2005, 01:55 PM
I'm thinking about going to Bullseye indoor shooting range soon and i had a few questions. can i bring my own ammo like for a 9mm if i rent the gun there? I dont have a gun but i heard at some places maybe even bullseye that when you rent a gun you have to use their ammo. What would be the cheapest way to shoot one of their guns for an hour or so? Julio or Jaime, i know you guys have been there, any insight?

DreamerTheresa
07-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Call 'em up. See what entrance fee is, see what rental fee is, etc.

ProjectWidow
07-18-2005, 02:04 PM
Call 'em up. See what entrance fee is, see what rental fee is, etc.
u just have to make everything so easy, dont u? :) if no one answers here then i might call them up tomorrow.

DreamerTheresa
07-18-2005, 02:06 PM
Where's Bullseye? I'm in Duluth/Suwanee and go to American Classic Marksmen on Ptree Ind.

ProjectWidow
07-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Where's Bullseye? I'm in Duluth/Suwanee and go to American Classic Marksmen on Ptree Ind.
hey u must be my neighbor cause i live in duluth/suwanee off of Mcginnis Ferry. Bullseye is on Lawrenceville. at american classic how is it? can i bring my own ammo or when i rent a gun there i have to buy their ammo? and is it expensive

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2005, 02:09 PM
You can bring your own ammo when you use a rental gun. Their ammo prices are usually reasonable, unless you are comparing to gun show prices or something.

I don't remember off the top of my head what the rental prices are. I have never needed to rent, so I don't know for sure. They do have a large selection up there to play with. You used to could even rent full auto assault rifles. Don't know if they let you anymore.

An hour will be plenty of time to shoot by yourself. If you are taking someone along, you might cut it close.

ProjectWidow
07-18-2005, 02:11 PM
You can bring your own ammo when you use a rental gun. Their ammo prices are usually reasonable, unless you are comparing to gun show prices or something.

I don't remember off the top of my head what the rental prices are. I have never needed to rent, so I don't know for sure. They do have a large selection up there to play with. You used to could even rent full auto assault rifles. Don't know if they let you anymore.

An hour will be plenty of time to shoot by yourself. If you are taking someone along, you might cut it close.
oh alright, thanx man. yeh i am going with a friend and he might bring someone along also. do you know if i have to be 21 to go?

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2005, 02:14 PM
oh alright, thanx man. yeh i am going with a friend and he might bring someone along also. do you know if i have to be 21 to go?

Not to go, but to rent you do have to be.

ProjectWidow
07-18-2005, 02:16 PM
Not to go, but to rent you do have to be.
damn that sux. i thought u can be 18 to buy a gun, so why cant i rent one there? know any places where i can rent one at 18

efman
07-18-2005, 02:24 PM
can you go thier and try it before you buy it

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2005, 02:24 PM
damn that sux. i thought u can be 18 to buy a gun, so why cant i rent one there? know any places where i can rent one at 18

My bad bud. I called and verified since it's been a while since I've been up there. I was mostly wrong actually.

They still have rental guns.
It's $5 flat fee for as long as you're in there, not per hour.
You HAVE TO use their ammo for rentals.
You have to be 21 to rent.

Sorry my man, but I was all messed up there. Hopefully that gets you what you need.

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2005, 02:25 PM
can you go thier and try it before you buy it

See the post above, but yes.

ProjectWidow
07-18-2005, 02:27 PM
My bad bud. I called and verified since it's been a while since I've been up there. I was mostly wrong actually.

They still have rental guns.
It's $5 flat fee for as long as you're in there, not per hour.
You HAVE TO use their ammo for rentals.
You have to be 21 to rent.

Sorry my man, but I was all messed up there. Hopefully that gets you what you need.
thanks jaime! too bad i wont be going there soon. :( know any other places where i can rent being 18?

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2005, 02:28 PM
thanks jaime! too bad i wont be going there soon. :( know any other places where i can rent being 18?

I'd try the place Ms. Theresa suggested and see.

5thgcelica
07-18-2005, 03:52 PM
at American Classic Marksmen correct me if im wrong..but..you have to be 21 to shoot.

99ITRGIRL
07-18-2005, 03:53 PM
oh yea I've heard of it before

HiPSI
07-18-2005, 04:05 PM
you have to be 21 to buy a handgun IIRC, you can get rifles and such at 18.

boosted1jz
07-18-2005, 05:25 PM
i dont think the 1 off peachtree ind you have to be 21, i think its 18+ unless with an adult....

also you can fire fully automatic guns at the 1 off peachtree :D i mean i wouldnt know ;);) but yea :D

chris

ProjectWidow
07-18-2005, 09:56 PM
i dont think the 1 off peachtree ind you have to be 21, i think its 18+ unless with an adult....

also you can fire fully automatic guns at the 1 off peachtree :D i mean i wouldnt know ;);) but yea :D

chris
is that at american classic? the low building in the small shopping center off of peachtree indust. right?