PDA

View Full Version : THIS WEEKEND - CRACKHEAD PRICES ON 5 LUG CONVERSION AND S13 CONVERSION FENDERS

SixSquared
09-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Alright guys.. GOTTA get this stuff moved... so, for this weekend only.. IE before I leave for school on MONDAY, I'm going half price on these two things to make some quick cash... Well, almost half price.. but anyways..

5 lug conversion - Wheels with Yokohamas, SE 5 lug hubs, And I will toss in new Brake master cylinder AND 4 extra tuner lugs so you don't have to go buy new lugs for your newly 5 lugged car. Conversion itself consists of the hubs off a 96 SE model. >>> This weekend only, $450 FOR IT ALL

S13 silvia fenders - Still up in the air about whether these are for an S13 silvia front or an S15 silvia front conversion... But anyways.. BRAND NEW conversion fenders.. white fiberglass, never drilled, primed, a little dirty, but mint. Stock width, and they are made by Extreme Dimensions >>> This weekend only, $75 FOR THE PAIR

They're in Athens now, and I will deliver for $20 to Atlanta/Metro area.

kwhudge
09-08-2007, 06:20 PM
I'd still like to pick up that tranny stuff from you if you still want to sell it.

SixSquared
09-09-2007, 01:31 AM
What all do you need? My dad had my parts car towed, so all I have left as far as that stuff goes is the clutch line from the m/c to the slave cylinder, and the slave cylinder itself. :(