PDA

View Full Version : Calling IA girls...Guys I guess you can come in to..

IggyBcool
09-08-2007, 02:14 PM
This has always bugged me, So I figured I would ask..

So i went out to eat lunch today with a few friends, and I suppose God was feeling very nice today. We were sitting here and all of a sudden, it was like the gates had opened. Constantly while we were there BEAUTIFUL girls would come in with some scrubby shit ass looking guys, holding hands and all.

Why is it that girls always date the shittiest dog dick looking guys? Now I'm not saying I'm God's gift, but I am pretty confident that I'm better looking than most. It's just always bothered me lol.

I really guess it is $$$ or he's hung. What do you guys think?

JDM onlyy
09-08-2007, 02:15 PM
Maybe they're nice? Who knows, I mean I seen some pretty hot chicks with some ugly dudes too but it never really came to my mind why they're dating....

IggyBcool
09-08-2007, 02:16 PM
I mean I've got a g/f thats..well I think is way out of my league, she's gorgeous, but DAMN!! You gotta wonder how they're pulling that shit off.

BTW, Nice guys ALWAYS finish last with girls. It's a proven fact.

DrunkScotsman
most girls are into personality more than looks , so i've been told

Julio
My question is , why are you just sitting there watching and thinking all that shit..

Get your mac on and stop complaining....

If you "are" confident like you say you are.. this question shouldve never even be coming up.

Whiteboy™
i dated a hot chick once, lol

Crazy Asian
09-08-2007, 02:17 PM
they got more confidence to ask those girls out. Trust me if your not shy and have balls to ask a girl out and be assertive they usually say yes.

IggyBcool
09-08-2007, 02:20 PM
I have a girl friend, but it's just always bothered me...

KPowerEP3
09-08-2007, 02:21 PM
they got more confidence to ask those girls out. Trust me if your not shy and have balls to ask a girl out and be assertive they usually say yes.

That's true, I'm a fatass, but I have confidence and a little bit of game, so I pull good looking girls.

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 02:51 PM
I mean I've got a g/f thats..well I think is way out of my league, she's gorgeous, but DAMN!! You gotta wonder how they're pulling that shit off.

ya its a proven fact that nice guys finish last with girls and sluts, but not women

JDM onlyy
09-08-2007, 02:55 PM

ya its a proven fact that nice guys finish last with girls and sluts, but not women

Lol haha nice. Thats true, girls like them mean, bad boyfriends or whatever..but later on they want someone who will treat them right and blah blah blah. Because eventually they ask why am I always getting hurt and all this crap...

Females... :screwy: :screwy:

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 02:58 PM
yep its very true, they crazy

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 02:58 PM
ive always wondered that myself, most of the time, im alot better looking then some of the guys they walk around with... so i think to myself, this guy must either be a pretty good asshole, or he's just good at saying the right things.

for some reason to seem to get all the girls that are into the asshole type. which is fine, but gets kinda tireing when im always the one making myself laugh. one thing you should never think is "im not gonna be able to get her" cause if you really want to, and know what to say, you will. keep that in mind you faggots.

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 02:59 PM
...thank god i got tips from alex, now i know how NOT to get the ladies

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 03:01 PM
...thank god i got tips from alex, now i know how NOT to get the ladiesMy asshole skills, work for me... some people have it, others don't.

imbosile
09-08-2007, 03:01 PM

That pretty much somes it up, the thing that pisses me off is when you see a nice girl going out with an asshole of a guy.

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 03:02 PM
That pretty much somes it up, the thing that pisses me off is when you see a nice girl going out with an asshole of a guy.That would be me, lol. Whats so bad about it?

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 03:05 PM
well the technique works with some girls, and i've done it before, but it just makes no damn sense

Psycho
09-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Maybe those guys are getting girls like that because they are doing something else with their time, than hanging out in parking lots with dudes all weekend.

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 03:09 PM
Maybe those guys are getting girls like that because they are doing something else with their time, than hanging out in parking lots with dudes all weekend.
just like what you do lmao..

OneSlow5pt0
09-08-2007, 03:09 PM
idk,bout there...but all the hot girls here...have the biggest assholes for BFs..guess,being nice dont work.

TIGERJC
09-08-2007, 03:12 PM
I bet you fags also wonder to yourself if the others guys dick is bigger than yours. Jeez every female is different when it comes to what they look for in a partner. For me I pull girls that are into a funny quiet nerd that makes them laugh

But a guy with game can get almost any female he wants

S II K
09-08-2007, 03:14 PM
dude if you want to learn how to get some fine chiks to be on your balls 24/7 come talk to me.

maniac and ls2_kid dont know shit.

Hulud
09-08-2007, 03:15 PM
this thread sucks

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 03:16 PM
I bet you fags also wonder to yourself if the others guys dick is bigger than yours. Jeez every female is different when it comes to what they look for in a partner. For me I pull girls that are into a funny quiet nerd that makes them laugh

But a guy with game can get almost any female he wants
That never crosses my mind, and you're style is what i used to do back when i was 7 years old. All girls like assholes, doesn't matter if they're white, black, or hispanic. they all love us, you just have to know how to use your gift carefully on some.

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 03:17 PM
dude if you want to learn how to get some fine chiks to be on your balls 24/7 come talk to me.

maniac and ls2_kid dont know shit.You're an idiot, do i hear a bet coming on? lol.

justinxecushyn
09-08-2007, 03:19 PM
it all depends on YOU when it comes down to it. you could be the ugliest mofo alive, i'm talking flavor flav without the money and pull beyonce like girls. you just have to in some sense be attractive to a girl. i'm a very shy person. i mean VERY shy (check my thread in the lifestyle section) after trying some of the suggestions and a few other things, a whole different side appeared. All you have to do is be yourself if you wan a girl like that. if you see a really hott chick, don't be afraid of them. Hell that should be reason enough to try and see what happens. Don't go up to them and be a dick, just be cool and chill with them, compliment them on something other than their looks, eyes, shoes, earrings, soemthing liek that. works for me. after being shy and trying a few things suggested in my thread, in a few weeks time i've been able to pull some unbelievable women, 2 were 32+...Thanks IA lol.

S II K
09-08-2007, 03:19 PM
You're an idiot, do i hear a bet coming on? lol.

ha dude alex are you serious. ive fucked more girls (hott) then you EVER will. im down for a bet whenever you want....I PLAY FOR KEEPS MOTHERFUCKER!

TIGERJC
09-08-2007, 03:20 PM
That never crosses my mind, and you're style is what i used to do back when i was 7 years old. All girls like assholes, doesn't matter of they're white, black, or hispanic. they all love us, you just have to know how to use your gift carfully on some.
I dont really have a certain style, I just act my usual way. Sadly my game is not as strong as others, but it is decent enough to keep a smile on my face :D

Maniac you are not an asshole, you cant even be one online so I doubt u can do it in public

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 03:22 PM
it all depends on YOU when it comes down to it. you could be the ugliest mofo alive, i'm talking flavor flav without the money and pull beyonce like girls. you just have to in some sense be attractive to a girl. i'm a very shy person. i mean VERY shy (check my thread in the lifestyle section) after trying some of the suggestions and a few other things, a whole different side appeared. All you have to do is be yourself if you wan a girl like that. if you see a really hott chick, don't be afraid of them. Hell that should be reason enough to try and see what happens. Don't go up to them and be a dick, just be cool and chill with them, compliment them on something other than their looks, eyes, shoes, earrings, soemthing liek that. works for me. after being shy and trying a few things suggested in my thread, in a few weeks time i've been able to pull some unbelievable women, 2 were 32+...Thanks IA lol.
Its called confidence..........

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 03:22 PM

maniac and ls2_kid dont know shit.

fuck you son, i was getting em last night.. but you better come to that fucking party..

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 03:23 PM
ha dude alex are you serious. ive fucked more girls (hott) then you EVER will. im down for a bet whenever you want....I PLAY FOR KEEPS MOTHERFUCKER!
Fucking bitches in your dreams doesn't count fagboy. Bring your ass out to Bp tonight. You pick me a girl and i pick you a girl, lets see who can get them digits. down?

BobbyFresco
09-08-2007, 03:24 PM

Well said...............:goodjob:

man
Billy cant pull women to save his life, haha

On_Her_Face
hater.. diaf

S II K
09-08-2007, 03:25 PM
idk man im kinda of a dick to a certain extent and i still pull some fine ass girls. you cant really be a little pussy and let the women do with you whatever they want (unless your fucking thats a different story). You gotta have your balls in place and be confident, chicks dislike unconfident little fagotts like maniac lol.

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 03:25 PM
I dont really have a certain style, I just act my usual way. Sadly my game is not as strong as others, but it is decent enough to keep a smile on my face :D

Maniac you are not an asshole, you cant even be one online so I doubt u can do it in publicIf you only knew julian, I was known as the biggest asshole in since i was in 6th grade. That reputation followed me all the way to high school.:bump:

man
09-08-2007, 03:26 PM
hater.. diaf

Don't be mad because my rotary has a longer life span than your ls2...

Maniaç
idk man im kinda of a dick to a certain extent and i still pull some fine ass girls. you cant really be a little pussy and let the women do with you whatever they want (unless your fucking thats a different story). You gotta have your balls in place and be confident, chicks dislike unconfident little fagotts like maniac lol.Bitch please... are you down, yes or no? Answer up, queer.

S II K
fuck you son, i was getting em last night.. but you better come to that fucking party..

Billy ive taught you how to get em, but props for my boy! :goodjob:

S II K
09-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Fucking bitches in your dreams doesn't count fagboy. Bring your ass out to Bp tonight. You pick me a girl and i pick you a girl, lets see who can get them digits. down?

I got an idea you come over to dustins tonight and whoever fucks/gets a bitch naked wins the bet, deal? Fuck digits i go straight to the point motherfucker!

TIGERJC
09-08-2007, 03:29 PM
If you only knew julian, I was known as the biggest asshole in since i was in 6th grade. That reputation followed me all the way to high school.:bump:
Its JC :2up:, aight I will come out tonight to see this asshole in you come out

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Don't be mad because my rotary has a longer life span than your ls2...

<--- is picking up a fc hopefully soon

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 03:32 PM
I got an idea you come over to dustins tonight and whoever fucks/gets a bitch naked wins the bet, deal? Fuck digits i go straight to the point motherfucker!LOL. i would love to, but to get a girl shit faced and fucking them like that, isn't something i like to do. unless im drunk too. and if thats the only way you can fuck a girl, thats kinda sad, really. but whatever, i guess you're not going to bp tonight huh?

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 03:40 PM
LOL. i would love to, but to get a girl shit faced and fucking them like that, isn't something i like to do. unless im drunk too. and if thats the only way you can fuck a girl, thats kinda sad, really. but whatever, i guess you're not going to bp tonight huh?

ya that would be fucking wrong

amberghini
09-08-2007, 03:49 PM
I dated a guy for two years that wasn't really "aesthetically pleasing" but, he was into what I was into, and he could make me laugh. But, he wasn't great in bed, or endowed with money or anything else. But, still, there was something there. I don't know what it was...

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 03:58 PM
well that one worked out didn't it?

S II K
09-08-2007, 04:15 PM
^^^ha ha ha.

Sledlude
09-08-2007, 04:23 PM
actually, just not being a complete douchebag is what attracts chicks. and most dudes that wear khakis and polos on their day off are douchebags (from my experience). so, maybe youre thinking, "wow, i look real fresh today because my shoes match my belt and hat" when in fact you're screaming "im a complete douchebag and im obsessed with the way i look"- not a cute quality in a guy. my .02

man
09-08-2007, 04:28 PM
actually, just not being a complete douchebag is what attracts chicks. and most dudes that wear khakis and polos on their day off are douchebags (from my experience). so, maybe youre thinking, "wow, i look real fresh today because my shoes match my belt and hat" when in fact you're screaming "im a complete douchebag and im obsessed with the way i look"- not a cute quality in a guy. my .02

So having style makes a guy a douchebag...

justinxecushyn
09-08-2007, 04:32 PM

dang, i have good taste in fashion but i'm not a douche. [insert books and books cover analogy here]

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 04:33 PM

well thats called style.. and i really like that "douchebag style"

fuck i'm the master at it lol

Sledlude
09-08-2007, 04:46 PM
hehe... i knew all the douchebags in here would get offended... lmao

just kidding. but really- the sexiest thing a guy can wear (besides nothing) is casual, t-shirt and jeans. and im not talking like a gay ass ed harvey t-shirt with some ice cream shoes... i mean like levi's and hanes. that way, it doesnt come off as "hey, im trying to impress you by wearing what every one else is wearing because i have a small penis". dudes should not spend more time picking out what to wear than i do (and im a pretty low maintenance gal). i guess to me, it kind of feminizes them.

i cant speak for all chicks, because some like those pretty boy types. not me though. i like manly men. again.... my opinion and im entitled to it, just as u are to disagree with me.

"B"
09-08-2007, 04:47 PM
This has always bugged me, So I figured I would ask..

So i went out to eat lunch today with a few friends, and I suppose God was feeling very nice today. We were sitting here and all of a sudden, it was like the gates had opened. Constantly while we were there BEAUTIFUL girls would come in with some scrubby shit ass looking guys, holding hands and all.

Why is it that girls always date the shittiest dog dick looking guys? Now I'm not saying I'm God's gift, but I am pretty confident that I'm better looking than most. It's just always bothered me lol.

I really guess it is $$$ or he's hung. What do you guys think?

Bitches love the 2 inch monster. Right Jose?

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 04:50 PM

just kidding. but really- the sexiest thing a guy can wear (besides nothing) is casual, t-shirt and jeans. and im not talking like a gay ass ed harvey t-shirt with some ice cream shoes... i mean like levi's and hanes. that way, it doesnt come off as "hey, im trying to impress you by wearing what every one else is wearing because i have a small penis". dudes should not spend more time picking out what to wear than i do (and im a pretty low maintenance gal). i guess to me, it kind of feminizes them.

i cant speak for all chicks, because some like those pretty boy types. not me though. i like manly men. again.... my opinion and im entitled to it, just as u are to disagree with me.
What the fuck, you're a girl? I never knew that......... but whatever, and what you just said didn't make alot of sense. If you're going on a date, are you supposed to dress like a bum? I don't think so, when i go out, i wear whatever i feel comfortable with, doesn't matter if its shorts or pants. I have dressed punk, ghetto, preppy, and they all work the same, to me.

the only thing i work alittle bit hard on is, my hair. lolol.

SixSquared
09-08-2007, 04:51 PM
The nice thing about hot girls with fugly guys is that they're usually the girls that end up making out with other girls at parties, and waking up drunk the next morning saying "wtf did I do... and who is she?"

SLOWLYbtngU
09-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Bitches love the 2 inch monster. Right Jose?
I cannot tell a lie.... His 2 inches rock my world... no one works it like him.... The penetration.... :thinking: if I can call it that... is like no other. So the hung thing is not valid :no:

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 05:01 PM

hmm ya i like wearing my fratatistic clothing.. but on the other hand i like wearing affliction clothing

SLOWLYbtngU
09-08-2007, 05:05 PM
What the fuck, you're a girl? I never knew that......... but whatever, and what you just said didn't make alot of sense. If you're going on a date, are you supposed to dress like a bum? I don't think so, when i go out, i wear whatever i feel comfortable with, doesn't matter if its shorts or pants. I have dressed punk, ghetto, preppy, and they all work the same, to me.

the only thing i work alittle bit hard on is, my hair. lolol.
I dont think she is ayin to dress like a bum on first date. I think it is more of a "I would rather have something real that I dont have to wait for." I hate pretty boys, sure I'd fuck them but seriously why the fuck would I want something high maintenance. I dont have patience for that shit.

"B"
09-08-2007, 05:06 PM
I cannot tell a lie.... His 2 inches rock my world... no one works it like him.... The penetration.... :thinking: if I can call it that... is like no other. So the hung thing is not valid :no:

Good girl.:idb:

"B"
09-08-2007, 05:06 PM
hmm ya i like wearing my fratatistic clothing.. but on the other hand i like wearing affliction clothing

I don't wear clothes.:yes:

Sledlude
09-08-2007, 05:11 PM
^^^ thank you..

im not saying dress like a bum... of course i like men that take care of themselves. job interview, formal dinner, dress nice for that shit. no ones saying to look like shit, im saying less is more. you shouldn't look like you're trying. if you look like you spent 30 minutes staring in the mirror before you left the house, im going to assume you're
gay. thats all.

edit: while im glad that the dude above doesnt wear clothes, the "thank you" was intended for slowlybtgu

IggyBcool
09-08-2007, 05:11 PM
I need to come down to GA and hang out with some of you guys.

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 05:12 PM
^^^ thank you..

im not saying dress like a bum... of course i like men that take care of themselves. job interview, formal dinner, dress nice for that shit. no ones saying to look like shit, im saying less is more. you shouldn't look like you're trying. if you look like you spent 30 minutes staring in the mirror before you left the house, im going to assume you're
gay. thats all.

so now i'm gay :tongue1:

btw nothing u have said has offended me, im just bored at work

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 05:15 PM
^^^ thank you..

gay. thats all.
Ok, that makes sense now. :rolleyes:

I dont think she is ayin to dress like a bum on first date. I think it is more of a "I would rather have something real that I dont have to wait for." I hate pretty boys, sure I'd fuck them but seriously why the fuck would I want something high maintenance. I dont have patience for that shit.

How do you think i am, you saw me at the V... am i cute.. :p lolol.

SLOWLYbtngU
09-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Good girl.:idb:
i try....

SLOWLYbtngU
09-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Ok, that makes sense now. :rolleyes:

I am not gonna lie, ur cute. Now that felt gay as shit and I gotta go throw up....thx.

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 05:18 PM
I am not gonna lie, ur cute. Now that felt gay as shit and I gotta go throw up....thx.
:lmfao: thanks...

Sledlude
09-08-2007, 05:18 PM
what about that doesnt make sense? its not a hard conccept: it is possible to take care of yourself while being yourself and not looking like you're trying desparately to fit it.

gtikid
09-08-2007, 05:19 PM

[COLOR=Red]the only thing i work alittle bit hard on is, my hair. lolol.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

And even then that shit can't look as good as mine, and I only take about 5 minutes :lmao: :goodjob:

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 05:19 PM
what about that doesnt make sense? its not a hard conccept: it is possible to take care of yourself without looking like you're trying desparately to fit it.

~can't grasp that idea~

ERROR ERROR ERROR

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 05:20 PM
what about that doesnt make sense? its not a hard conccept: it is possible to take care of yourself while being yourself and not looking like you're trying desparately to fit it.
It takes me about 20 mins to get ready, does that make me gay?

OneSlow5pt0
09-08-2007, 05:21 PM

And even then that shit can't look as good as mine, and I only take about 5 minutes :lmao: :goodjob:

lol,i never mess with my hair...it looks the same as it did when i woke up

gtikid
09-08-2007, 05:21 PM

:lmfao: Alex your so :gay: :lmfao:

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 05:22 PM

Well, i have alot more then you.... And i never said it takes me a long time to do my hair, that part of the process only takes about 6mins. lol.

gtikid
09-08-2007, 05:22 PM
so now i'm gay :tongue1:

O man that's the last time i'm shaking your hand Billy lol

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 05:23 PM
:lmfao: Alex your so :gay: :lmfao:
I always get the same answer, just making sure. :D

gtikid
09-08-2007, 05:23 PM
It takes me about 20 mins to get ready, does that make me gay?

Ey man why are you so worried about how gay you are?? :lmfao:

gtikid
09-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Well, i have alot more then you.... And i never said it takes me a long time to do my hair, that part of the process only takes about 6mins. lol.

LOL...I couldn't tell lol. Gotta keep it clean boy!!

IggyBcool
09-08-2007, 05:24 PM
No reps for a bad ass thread? :D

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 05:25 PM
LOL...I couldn't tell lol. Gotta keep it clean boy!!And you do that, very well. fresh as fuck, how gay... :gay:

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 05:26 PM
No reps for a bad ass thread? :DDon't change the subject...

IggyBcool
Yes father, I shalt not let it happen again :D

Sledlude
grrrr god damn it thats not what im saying. personal hygiene is one thing and obviously u spend some time in front of the mirror for that (i'd hope so). im talking about dudes that have to strategically place each spike in their hair so it accents their cheekbones. dudes that pop up the collar on the pink polo (its 90 degrees out). dudes that wear aviator shades in a dark ass club. that is not cute. it makes a man look like he likes other men. which is cool, if thats what ur into.

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 05:28 PM
grrrr god damn it thats not what im saying. personal hygiene is one thing and obviously u spend some time in front of the mirror for that (i'd hope so). im talking about dudes that have to strategically place each spike in their hair so it accents their cheekbones. dudes that pop up the collar on the pink polo (its 90 degrees out). dudes that wear aviator shades in a dark ass club. that is not cute. it makes a man look like he likes other men. which is cool, if thats what ur into.
I was just fucking with you, im not a idiot. Just wanted to see if you could take it..

And about that spike comment.... lol. :ninja:

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 05:29 PM
LOL SHE OFFENDED SPIKE!

IggyBcool
09-08-2007, 05:29 PM
The cheek bones comment was funny. I wish I knew some of you guys so I could bash you guys haha.

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 05:30 PM
The cheek bones comment was funny. I wish I knew some of you guys so I could bash you guys haha.
I doubt the cool ones, would hangout with you.

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 05:30 PM
don't ever meet maniac, he's lame as hell. :ninja:

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 05:31 PM
I doubt the cool ones, would hangout with you.

soo are you saying u would? :lmao:

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 05:31 PM
don't ever meet maniac, he's lame as hell. :ninja:
Yep. :D

Sledlude
09-08-2007, 05:34 PM
i don't know any of these fools. i know like all of 5 people from IA and they're from wayyyyyy back in the day.

On_Her_Face
09-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Yep. :D

check ur reps

"B"
09-08-2007, 07:04 PM
i try....

And thus avoid the phonebook.:yes:

Psycho
09-08-2007, 08:10 PM
just like what you do lmao..
I don't come out every weekend :lmfao:

quickdodge®
09-08-2007, 09:20 PM
No reps for a bad ass thread? :D

Are you really as stupid as you're portraying yourself to be?

Sledlude is my girl, y'all so don't fuck around with her. Later, QD.

Maniaç
09-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Are you really as stupid as you're portraying yourself to be?

Sledlude is my girl, y'all so don't fuck around with her. Later, QD.
Ive been fucking with here for awhile now, what are you going to do about it?

0p7!mu5
09-09-2007, 09:55 PM
eh worst case scanrio go buy two books and take over the world. First get 48 laws of power and then art of seduction both by robert greene. read in that order. Yes confidence is 90% of it but still every guys has a quality they need to bring out period. Assholes pull this off but look at ultimately who they pull chicks with no self confidence and a lot of daddy issues. if ya want that fine but hey just my suggestion. Deuces.

xmyowndelusi
09-09-2007, 10:45 PM
we get suckered into it!! i used to date ugly guys. didnt realize they were ugly *cuz they were so damn nice* until after we broke up... and ew.

my new ones pretty fucking sexy though :)

Maniaç
09-09-2007, 10:48 PM
we get suckered into it!! i used to date ugly guys. didnt realize they were ugly *cuz they were so damn nice* until after we broke up... and ew.

my new ones pretty fucking sexy though :)
How can you call some guys ugly, when you yourself aren't good looking? And don't take that up the ass, im just keeping it real. Girls think they're hot shit, when in reality they're not. lol. i find it funny when they think that way, and i straight own them.

0p7!mu5
09-09-2007, 10:53 PM
lolz

Sledlude
09-10-2007, 01:07 AM
not all ugly dudes are nice. the ugliest dude i ever dated was a complete dick hole. i have no idea why i did it, looking back.

and not to say that im some fox- but this dude was UGLY

PRiMAdonna
09-10-2007, 01:31 AM
i'd say it has mostly to do with confidence. girls like guys that are confident. (not to be confused with cocky, conceited, narcissistic or arrogant.)
girls also like guys that are funny. it's easy to win a girl's affection if you can make her laugh.

Kelly
09-10-2007, 08:57 AM

They may finish last but it's the "bad boys" that attract alotta girls.

Killer is a nice mixture :D

civic95
09-10-2007, 09:02 AM
Maybe they're good listeners, and don't spend their dates looking at other couples wondering how they are together.

UpSideDownDesi
09-10-2007, 11:02 AM

i'll second that....been there done that.....no more.

itsjustdee
09-10-2007, 11:04 AM
it's not always about looks. personality is a big plus for a lot of girls.

Maniaç
09-10-2007, 11:05 AM
i'd say it has mostly to do with confidence. girls like guys that are confident. (not to be confused with cocky, conceited, narcissistic or arrogant.)
girls also like guys that are funny. it's easy to win a girl's affection if you can make her laugh.
Yep, works everytime.

Jecht
09-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Two things I've noticed that get a girls attention:
-Comedy
-Confidence

Maniaç
09-10-2007, 11:08 AM
-Comedy
-Confidence
thanks for repeating what everyone has been saying from the start. :rolleyes:

UpSideDownDesi
09-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Yea i know personality and humor are big plus...no problem there, but 95% of the chicks i have been with or seen almost never knew what they wanted from the get go. I usually hit VTEC and run away from immature chix...none but drama and trouble....bang bang is good tho lol. Lets put it this way....been single for over a year and from all the girl i have dated...not 1 impressed me.
P.S on the side note...u don't know if the hot chick is just friends with him or more.

Sledlude
09-10-2007, 11:48 AM
-Comedy
-Confidence

you forgot large penis

Maniaç
09-10-2007, 11:51 AM
you forgot large penisLOFL!

So whats a good size, that most girls dig? :D :lmfao:

Sledlude
09-10-2007, 11:59 AM
i dunno.... theres no exact precise size... put it this way men, you know if your dick is small or not.

Maniaç
09-10-2007, 12:00 PM
i dunno.... theres no exact precise size... put it this way men, you know if your dick is small or not.
I have known girls that say, it doesn't have to be that long, just fat. Is this true?

PRiMAdonna
09-10-2007, 02:23 PM
I have known girls that say, it doesn't have to be that long, just fat. Is this true?

it depends on how long and fat it is..... i mean if your penis is 2 inches long but it has a 9 inch girth, then you've got a problem.

Maniaç
09-10-2007, 02:52 PM
it depends on how long and fat it is..... i mean if your penis is 2 inches long but it has a 9 inch girth, then you've got a problem.Glad I have nothing to worry about. lol. :D