http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/37/CIMG0670.JPG
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/37/CIMG0671.JPG
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/37/CIMG0672.JPG
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/37/CIMG0673.JPG
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/37/CIMG0674.JPG
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/37/CIMG0675.JPG

Kamikaze
09-08-2007, 11:44 AM
I saw you when you pulled up at the Varsity. You were next to the slate Mazda6 right?

Nismo
09-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Yep that was me!

cactusEG
09-08-2007, 12:58 PM
is that a TRD super charger ?

Twinnos
09-08-2007, 03:50 PM
a sleeper huh?

Alan®
09-08-2007, 04:56 PM
how you likin the s.c. man

AnthonyF
09-08-2007, 05:18 PM
my question is...why dont u have a header yet? a full exhaust system will flow the air a lot better man.

lets race... S/C'd car vs. S/C'd car. :)

Kamikaze
09-08-2007, 05:33 PM
my question is...why dont u have a header yet? a full exhaust system will flow the air a lot better man.

lets race... S/C'd car vs. S/C'd car. :)

Yeah, 2.4L I4 vs. 4.0L V6... :screwy:

Nitro
09-08-2007, 06:17 PM
good shit bro!!! how u liking it?

Crazy Asian
09-08-2007, 06:42 PM
actually for some odd reason Scions with header like DC or Megan sound like a Honda. Its horrible.

WTF?
09-08-2007, 06:49 PM
looks good how does it run

Alan®
09-08-2007, 07:20 PM
that shit would be nice with a header MMW intake on the S.C. 9lbs pulley full exhaust some bigger injectors and a tune

Nismo
09-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Already have the pulley, dont want the header because I dont want it to be louder, and its getting tuned in the next week.

1SOL2NV
09-08-2007, 08:27 PM
yea seen this at the V .. shits hottttt son !! ... my gf was like holy shit lol ...

Nismo
09-08-2007, 10:04 PM
^ lol. Wait till you see it next time..... :)

Sentra
09-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Its a shame you dont race it.

Stormhammer
09-09-2007, 01:57 AM
I was expecting you to own a 350z or a 240...

Elbow
09-09-2007, 08:35 AM
I like it

JITB
09-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Already have the pulley, dont want the header because I dont want it to be louder, and its getting tuned in the next week.

BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

get you a good resonator or maybe 2.. dont rob your car of good power.. :goodjob:

Maniaç
09-09-2007, 09:56 AM
That metal thingy looks cute, im sure it sounds like a wannabe Cobra huh? babyness, lol.

AnthonyF
09-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Its a shame you dont race it.

Lane-it'd be an embarssment. lol. i've raced turbo'd ones on the track. they were kinda quick for being a big ass car

That metal thingy looks cute, im sure it sounds like a wannabe Cobra huh? babyness, lol.

wannab TRYMY4.0. lol. except i have an intercooler. :goodjob:

u dont want to run a header? a header isnt going to make it that much louder with an stock exhaust. it's going to increase the air flow for more power. dont be stupid.

Alan®
09-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Lane-it'd be an embarssment. lol. i've raced turbo'd ones on the track. they were kinda quick for being a big ass car

wannab TRYMY4.0. lol. except i have an intercooler. :goodjob:

u dont want to run a header? a header isnt going to make it that much louder with an stock exhaust. it's going to increase the air flow for more power. dont be stupid.
Anthony you raced my buddies boosted tC down at silver dollar during the seloc meet awhile back. shit had gotten even faster since then but he recently totalled it

man you definitely need to run a header if your gonna try and get any decent power out of the s.c. setup also you need to get a full exhaust because the resonators that come stock are like the most restrictive in the world.

Also Anthony on the TRD S.C. you can run a FMIC but it actually shows a power loss on the dyno and your afr's tend to lean out the only way you can run a front mount on that setup is an air to water

AnthonyF
09-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Anthony you raced my buddies boosted tC down at silver dollar during the seloc meet awhile back. shit had gotten even faster since then but he recently totalled it

man you definitely need to run a header if your gonna try and get any decent power out of the s.c. setup also you need to get a full exhaust because the resonators that come stock are like the most restrictive in the world.

Also Anthony on the TRD S.C. you can run a FMIC but it actually shows a power loss on the dyno and your afr's tend to lean out the only way you can run a front mount on that setup is an air to water

calm down.

was it the White one? i lost to that one..not b.c it was faster b.c I fucked up my tach badly. lol. I hit the rev limiter every single gear. hahaha. it was hilarious. and how do u know my name? haha. :thinking:

and of coarse you going to have a power loss. you loss psi through piping and intercooler...what is the rate? like at 15psi you lose .5 or so?

Magnus213
09-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Any header makes a tC with non-stock exhaust sound absolutely retarded. If he keeps it stock, people go after him for not going for full power. If he changes it, people will be all over his ass for his car sounding terrible. Which do you prefer?

Resonators are the answer, but that brings up the cost of driving a car with a header that sounds respectable.

JITB
09-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Any header makes a tC with non-stock exhaust sound absolutely retarded. If he keeps it stock, people go after him for not going for full power. If he changes it, people will be all over his ass for his car sounding terrible. Which do you prefer?

Resonators are the answer, but that brings up the cost of driving a car with a header that sounds respectable.

most 4cyl dont sound good with a full exhaust and a header, most dont have their resonators or a good one either.

this tc doesnt sound too bad with the a header exhaust, the hks exh sounds pretty good.

Nismo
09-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Im really not worried about it I dont wanna deal with the extra noise for the honestly 10 whp I would get. I can get 20whp from a header/s-pipe or just 10 from an s-pipe and it wouldnt sound any different.

Complication
09-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Generaly Speaking, the 2azfe is not a good sounding motor. esp, with modifications it sounds even worse IMO. I've heard a few exhausts that sound good but add headers to it and the ammount of rasp is sickining. I should know... I had a custom built exhaust with a 24inch magnaflow muffler, a huge resonator, and a custom header... my car sounded dumb...

now in the case of a Turbo system connected to the motor, thats amazing... I have the orginal custom exhaust and a T-netics kit on the car and it sounded great!

Nismo, do your thing mang. Headers arn't going to get you "a buh-jil-eeon horses! unda yo hood" your best bet is to get an ems and proper tune... I'd rather have a solid ride I can enjoy than a car that sounds like velcro...

Comp.

ThAixGuYx2k7
09-09-2007, 08:10 PM
looks good!

yeah, my friend took the headers off of his and it made it sound a lot better. The headers just make it sound nasty.

Alan®
09-09-2007, 09:18 PM
calm down.

was it the White one? i lost to that one..not b.c it was faster b.c I fucked up my tach badly. lol. I hit the rev limiter every single gear. hahaha. it was hilarious. and how do u know my name? haha. :thinking:

and of coarse you going to have a power loss. you loss psi through piping and intercooler...what is the rate? like at 15psi you lose .5 or so?
i'm calm man lol.

yea it was the white one i knew something was up on that race cause i know your faster than him. I know your name through tank plus i talked to you at that race.

Power loss thorugh the intercooler on that set up sucks i actually think its more than that i think if you do the 9lbs boost pully on that sc your atually only runnig like 5 or 6 :no:

Kamikaze
09-09-2007, 10:15 PM
Just as an FYI, the maximum horsepower attained using that s/c is 311whp (modified of course). That's plenty for me, especially on a FWD car. :D

Sentra
09-09-2007, 10:28 PM

what did it run?

Buford®
09-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Damn, Chris. I'm impressed. I kinda assumed you were going to leave it stock. That's a very slick tC. Nicely done.