PDA

View Full Version : FUCK MYWORLDPHONE.COM

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-07-2007, 10:56 AM
I thought these motherfuckers were some good business to do with considering everything went smooth the first time I bought a phone from them. Yeah right. I needed a new phone so I said why not go back on mwp.com since I bought one last time there with no problems. I ordered a Nokia 7610 and a car charger. The phone comes on time like they said but they sent out the wrong car charger and about 3 days later the phone dies completely. Cant even charge it back up. I told the lady I needed a new one and the right car charger for my phone. Days pass I get the phone again but now it has no battery. Oh yeah and WRONG FUCKING CAR CHARGER AGAIN! I even wrote it down on the return paper that I needed a car charger. But yeah I call em up and then I explained that lady everything and shes said ok, new battery s being shipped with overnight delivery. So it didnt come Saturday morning, and its Fri and still no fucking battery. I called them up again asking what the fuck is up. The guy has the balls to say how is it possible for us to ship out the wrong car charger? I was like motherfucker can you not fucking read? It clearly doesn't say NOKIA MODEL 7610 on the package. I was like you guys fucked up the order again. Then he goes " NO, YOU FUCKED UP" and he hangs up on me.

That was the last time I do business with them. FUCK THE INDIAN AND FUCK MYWORLDPHONE. Fucking DUMBASSES, that's all it is up there. I'm sure there is some kind of law or rule against business talking down to the customers like that, dont you think? But whatever fuck them.

/rant.

BTW, I still need a battery guys, hahaha.

WickedIXMR
09-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Damn your not the only one that had a problem with these fuckers

1000cckiller
09-07-2007, 11:01 AM
I thought these motherfuckers were some good business to do with considering everything went smooth the first time I bought a phone from them. Yeah right. I needed a new phone so I said why not go back on mwp.com since I bought one last time there with no problems. I ordered a Nokia 7610 and a car charger. The phone comes on time like they said but they sent out the wrong car charger and about 3 days later the phone dies completely. Cant even charge it back up. I told the lady I needed a new one and the right car charger for my phone. Days pass I get the phone again but now it has no battery. Oh yeah and WRONG FUCKING CAR CHARGER AGAIN! I even wrote it down on the return paper that I needed a car charger. But yeah I call em up and then I explained that lady everything and shes said ok, new battery s being shipped with overnight delivery. So it didnt come Saturday morning, and its Fri and still no fucking battery. I called them up again asking what the fuck is up. The guy has the balls to say how is it possible for us to ship out the wrong car charger? I was like motherfucker can you not fucking read? It clearly doesn't say NOKIA MODEL 7610 on the package. I was like you guys fucked up the order again. Then he goes " NO, YOU FUCKED UP" and he hangs up on me.

That was the last time I do business with them. FUCK THE INDIAN AND FUCK MYWORLDPHONE. Fucking DUMBASSES, that's all it is up there. I'm sure there is some kind of law or rule against business talking down to the customers like that, dont you think? But whatever fuck them.

/rant.

BTW, I still need a battery guys, hahaha.Call the FBI and tell them you think, they are a threat to the US. I bet you get instant happiness.

BobbyFresco
09-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Call the FBI and tell them you think, they are a threat to the US. I bet you get instant happiness.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich
09-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Call the FBI and tell them you think, they are a threat to the US. I bet you get instant happiness.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: the not fully black coalition strikes again:bannana:

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Call the FBI and tell them you think, they are a threat to the US. I bet you get instant happiness.LOL, reps.