PDA

View Full Version : Varsity....

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 07:33 AM
I went to the meet last night just to hang out....
Right after me and Ricky got done eating, we come upon this....

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/simplyxdee/?action=view&current=183854795909.flv

Sorry I don't know how to post videos, but let me know if the link works...

And then we saw this...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/simplyxdee/delsol.jpg

LOL

It was good meeting new faces and seeing old faces. It was entertaining as usual!

Btw, HAPPY FUCKING FRIDAY BITCHES!!! :D

umpstar1
09-07-2007, 07:35 AM
ELOHEL i saw you there with ricky in the caprice classic.

cactusEG
09-07-2007, 07:35 AM
fuck cant really see anything, but it looks like some ones getting jumped ? but some one was telling me there was a fight

umpstar1
09-07-2007, 07:41 AM
yea, these blackies came loookin for trouble and i had to lay the smackdown on their candy ass, just another day in the life of ... well.. me

itsjustdee
fuck cant really see anything, but it looks like some ones getting jumped ? but some one was telling me there was a fight

Sorry. It's from my camera phone. I missed half of it b/c my camera sucks. But this girl was talking shit to some guy for her boyfriend (what a pussy right?) and then the black dude pushes the guy and the girl steps up for the guy and slaps the black dude. Then the black dude and the white guy fight and then all these other people come out. The black dude and his asian friend dipped while the cop guy came walking up and of course the people who started it, snitched on them.

It was pretty funny....

cactusEG
yea, these blackies came loookin for trouble and i had to lay the smackdown on their candy ass, just another day in the life of ... well.. me

are u the one that got beat up ??

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 07:42 AM
ELOHEL i saw you there with ricky in the caprice classic.

You should have said hi!

cactusEG
09-07-2007, 07:43 AM
Sorry. It's from my camera phone. I missed half of it b/c my camera sucks. But this girl was talking shit to some guy for her boyfriend (what a pussy right?) and then the black dude pushes the guy and the girl steps up for the guy and slaps the black dude. Then the black dude and the white guy fight and then all these other people come out. The black dude and his asian friend dipped while the cop guy came walking up and of course the people who started it, snitched on them.

It was pretty funny....

Damn that was boring, every one was telling me that the white guy got fucked up bad and left on the ground bleeding and all kinds of crazy shit ..

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 07:45 AM
Damn that was boring, every one was telling me that the white guy got fucked up bad and left on the ground bleeding and all kinds of crazy shit ..

The dude who started it was the one who was sittin in the corner. He wasn't bleeding, but somebody hit him hard. LOL that's what he gets for letting his girl talk shit for him.

umpstar1
09-07-2007, 07:49 AM
You should have said hi!

i did, i was like, YO WHAT SUP PIMPSAWCE and you acted like i wasn't even alive, just kept walking :[

umpstar1
09-07-2007, 07:50 AM
The dude who started it was the one who was sittin in the corner. He wasn't bleeding, but somebody hit him hard. LOL that's what he gets for letting his girl talk shit for him.

men need to keep their bitches in check.

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 07:55 AM
i did, i was like, YO WHAT SUP PIMPSAWCE and you acted like i wasn't even alive, just kept walking :[

really? oops. sorry.

Nitro
09-07-2007, 07:58 AM
really? oops. sorry.

Dee...................i didn't get your autograph last night. :(

umpstar1
09-07-2007, 07:59 AM
really? oops. sorry.

no not really, i saw you from afar, and im way too cool to talk to you.. so i didn't even bother :D

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 08:06 AM
Dee...................i didn't get your autograph last night. :(

i saw you for a second and you didn't come by afterwards :(

Nitro
09-07-2007, 08:15 AM
i saw you for a second and you didn't come by afterwards :(

kinda hard to talk to u with Ricky Bouncing around :lmfao:

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 08:18 AM
kinda hard to talk to u with Ricky Bouncing around :lmfao:

lol man that shit was all bumpy in the back. never again am i sitting in the backseat.

Fast Shadow
09-07-2007, 09:14 AM
it was me, it was over throwing revs and other important things

ilovemyhonda.
09-07-2007, 09:30 AM
i didnt see the fight, but the white girl was telling me that a short black dude came up like with an asian dude and an asian girl and the girl started talking shit to her but wouldnt do anything and then the black dude started with her boyfriend so she went up to him to like stop it, and she said the black dude pushed her against the glass 2 times and then the black guy nailed the white dude like in his eye and it was all red and swollen and he was saying he couldnt see..the cops come over the white guy was like i know who he is, he is a short black guy he drives a red 98 civic hatch with gold si rims or some shit like that..then i went back in and ate my food..

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 09:33 AM
i didnt see the fight, but the white girl was telling me that a short black dude came up like with an asian dude and an asian girl and the girl started talking shit to her but wouldnt do anything and then the black dude started with her boyfriend so she went up to him to like stop it, and she said the black dude pushed her against the glass 2 times and then the black guy nailed the white dude like in his eye and it was all red and swollen and he was saying he couldnt see..the cops come over the white guy was like i know who he is, he is a short black guy he drives a red 98 civic hatch with gold si rims or some shit like that..then i went back in and ate my food..

yeah we watched the whole thing. lol the black dude walked up with the asian dude and chick....the white guy was like "why you talkn shit to my girl" to the black dude and then the black dude and white guy go at it while the white girl is talkn shit to the asian girl saying "what money? go get a lawyer if you want your money. do you know who my dad is?" lol then the black dude pushed the white dude and then his girl was like "dont you touch him" and slaps the black dude. the black dude pushes the girl out the way and goes for the guy b/c the white guy can't fight for himself. lmao.

thinkfast®
09-07-2007, 09:44 AM
I DONT KNOW BUT THAT WHITE BOY BIT OFF MORE THEN HE CAN CHEW, BLACKIE WAS GOIN TO TOWN ON HIS FACE!! MINORITY FTW HAHAHA

THEN THE WHITE BITCH AND HER BEAT UP ASS B/F SNITCHED TO 5-0, AFTER THEY STARTED THE SHIT.. I HOPE OL BOY GOT AWAY W/ WHIPPIN HIS ASS, HE EVEN GOT SOME HITS IN ON THE WHITE HEIFFER HAHAHA

ilovemyhonda.
09-07-2007, 10:53 AM
haha it was funny the white guy was like i cant see i cant see and he was like its a 89 red hatch with gold si rims..haha like they can find that with how many red hatches there are..

The Ninja
09-07-2007, 11:00 AM
>.>... Sounds like ummm ol'boy. Whats his name, he hasn't been on IA in a good minute. Jay or some shit....Damnit... he used to do all the EG/EF meets at the V.

Dracc
09-07-2007, 12:28 PM
that was the funniest thing i ever seen.. i was like whats happened cuz.. he said man i cant see outta my EYE OH SHIT lol.....

SiRed94
09-07-2007, 12:53 PM
actually the fight goes back quite a ways.... white guy owes black guy $1000 dollars and white guy keeps dodging... and then had the nerve to come to varsity ... so of course.... he got his ass beat..... hahaha fucking idiot....

SiRed94
09-07-2007, 01:00 PM
but still ..... $1000 .... i think he deserves way more of an ass whipping than that....

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 01:06 PM

It was pretty funny....

That's pretty much exactly how it went...seeing as how I was in it. I'm the Asian guy. Unfortunately, the guy my homeboy was talking shit to owes him a $1000 bucks, and the dude said he ain't owe him shit...so the guys gf starts talking shit for him and then ends up pushing my boy and then my boy and the other guy start going at it...and since other people jumped in..i had to jump in to get them fools off my boy so they could fight one on one. But we knew they were gonna snitch, so we left...wasn't a point to stay anymore.

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 01:09 PM
but still ..... $1000 .... i think he deserves way more of an ass whipping than that....

hey man, you know we still aren't finished...and you're gonna be there next time. only reason why i stopped him was cause he was fighting the wrong dude so i got him off that guy to fight the original dude but the cop came and our homeboy walked up to this ass and asked him, "Do you want anymore?" and he said, "No." So our homeboy slapped his ass and said, "Yeah, thats what I though bitch..." LOL :lmfao: :lmfao:

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 01:13 PM

that bitch is lying...lmfao. hahaha. he didn't push her into no glass...and boy they must not know they're cars but i'm not gonna say what he does ride. lmfao. but yeah they white dude got hit pretty damn hard...for a small black dude...it took me a lot of effort to pull him off.

Dracc
09-07-2007, 01:14 PM
hey man, you know we still aren't finished...and you're gonna be there next time. only reason why i stopped him was cause he was fighting the wrong dude so i got him off that guy to fight the original dude but the cop came and our homeboy walked up to this ass and asked him, "Do you want anymore?" and he said, "No." So our homeboy slapped his ass and said, "Yeah, thats what I though bitch..." LOL :lmfao: :lmfao:

dude was like he drives a 89 hatch civic red with si wheels... I was like yeah.. and he had some crack too.... and the civic and black 28 inch SI wheels.... and tvs everywhere lol :lmfao: :lmfao: candy paint... with mugen sticker on the side... the cops walked around the top though.. they aint give a shit cuz... i was just laughin at dude that said he couldnt see out his eye

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 01:15 PM
yeah we watched the whole thing. lol the black dude walked up with the asian dude and chick....the white guy was like "why you talkn shit to my girl" to the black dude and then the black dude and white guy go at it while the white girl is talkn shit to the asian girl saying "what money? go get a lawyer if you want your money. do you know who my dad is?" lol then the black dude pushed the white dude and then his girl was like "dont you touch him" and slaps the black dude. the black dude pushes the girl out the way and goes for the guy b/c the white guy can't fight for himself. lmao.

:goodjob: :goodjob: You tell it how it is! That's exactly what happened...lmfao. I still can't believe she said do you know who my daddy is? :lmfao: :lmfao: But yeah, for a bunch of guys that were there, you think we would've got beat down, but I guess they were all too pussy to fight...

osnap
09-07-2007, 01:16 PM
haha i heard about that shit.

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 01:18 PM
dude was like he drives a 89 hatch civic red with si wheels... I was like yeah.. and he had some crack too.... and the civic and black 28 inch SI wheels.... and tvs everywhere lol :lmfao: :lmfao: candy paint... with mugen sticker on the side... the cops walked around the top though.. they aint give a shit cuz... i was just laughin at dude that said he couldnt see out his eye

Lol did you actually see us beating them down? :D

Lol you can hear my boy screaming at the end because one of the dude's friends started choking him from behind...YOU WANNA CHOKE ME? YOU WANNA CHOKE ME? I don't think it was recording long enough for you to hear the guy thats on the ground say, " SOMEONE GET HIM OFF OF ME!" Like a bitch...lol

Dracc
09-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Lol did you actually see us beating them down? :D

yeah cuz... i was sitting in the V eating with my girl and my homies.. and the black dude that works for the V came running past me running downstairs and they said they fighting.. so me being the ***** i am.. went to go see the fight.... saw white dude cheekss ( on his face) hit the glass door i was like damn ran out side and saw yall dip out lol ... i was like damn.. he sat down and his girl started yapping again.. i was like bitch shup and get ya man some ICE for his eye lol....:lmfao: :lmfao:

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 01:23 PM
yeah cuz... i was sitting in the V eating with my girl and my homies.. and the black dude that works for the V came running past me running downstairs and they said they fighting.. so me being the ***** i am.. went to go see the fight.... saw white dude cheekss ( on his face) hit the glass door i was like damn ran out side and saw yall dip out lol ... i was like damn.. he sat down and his girl started yapping again.. i was like bitch shup and get ya man some ICE for his eye lol....:lmfao: :lmfao:

yeah, didn't wanna stick around, US being the minorities...we probably would've been the ones that got locked up. besides...I didn't know who that chicks "dad was" :D :lmfao:

Dracc
09-07-2007, 01:26 PM
yeah, didn't wanna stick around, US being the minorities...we probably would've been the ones that got locked up. besides...I didn't know who that chicks "dad was" :D :lmfao:

i'm telling you.. withing 3 minutes after eyall ran.. this nigha eye swole up instantly.. lol.. i was like damn,,, and all he kepy yelling was i cant see out my eye.. and i was like.. I can SEE why lol.. everybody started laughing

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 01:29 PM
i'm telling you.. withing 3 minutes after eyall ran.. this nigha eye swole up instantly.. lol.. i was like damn,,, and all he kepy yelling was i cant see out my eye.. and i was like.. I can SEE why lol.. everybody started laughing

lol funny how when whiteboy's friend started choking my friend...he just walks off and you don't seem him anymore. Like you think he would've kept beatin on my friend when he was getting choked...but naw..he ran like bitch...haha

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 01:30 PM

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/simplyxdee/?action=view&current=183854795909.flv

And then we saw this...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/simplyxdee/delsol.jpg

LOL

It was good meeting new faces and seeing old faces. It was entertaining as usual!

I KNEW I SAW SOMEONE RECORD WITH THEIR CAMERA PHONE! Lol. Well sorry I didn't get to say hi...I was a lil busy..hahha

JITB
09-07-2007, 01:38 PM
were yall get all this energy to fight......after workin all day last thing i want to do is fight...lol

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 01:53 PM
were yall get all this energy to fight......after workin all day last thing i want to do is fight...lol

I don't work anymore so I'm pretty much up for anything....Lol

And it was my boys money so good enough reason to fight.. :D

Crazy Asian
09-07-2007, 01:56 PM
wtf does that picture say? My asian eye cant comprehend.

chrisdohck
09-07-2007, 01:56 PM
the white kids have probably never been in a fight in their lives... hahahahha.... they sound like a bunch of pussies... hahah letting their girls fight for them... snitching to 12... hahah fucking lames... you owe someone $1000, if beating your ass is the most they do... just take that shit like a fuckin man...

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 01:58 PM

the cop was black though...he knew the white folks started it! haha

"bitch, do you know who my dad is? do you?" lmao that bitch is ignorant!!!!

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 01:59 PM
wtf does that picture say? My asian eye cant comprehend.

lol it says "jordyn is a fat whore."
dang stephen...you're korean ass got glasses too. how can you not read that?
lololol i thought i had chinky ass eyes. shit!! lol

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 02:00 PM
I KNEW I SAW SOMEONE RECORD WITH THEIR CAMERA PHONE! Lol. Well sorry I didn't get to say hi...I was a lil busy..hahha

Hell yeah..I str8 recorded that shit!! LMAO!!

Crazy Asian
09-07-2007, 02:03 PM
STFU DEE!!!!! ....I hate you now.

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 02:04 PM
STFU DEE!!!!! ....I hate you now.

lolol

lurf you tooooooooooooo stephen! :yes: :yes: :yes:

ilovemyhonda.
09-07-2007, 02:08 PM
that bitch is lying...lmfao. hahaha. he didn't push her into no glass...and boy they must not know they're cars but i'm not gonna say what he does ride. lmfao. but yeah they white dude got hit pretty damn hard...for a small black dude...it took me a lot of effort to pull him off.

hey i never said she was telling the truth, the white guy even said that your homeboy hit his girl haha and when the cop was like did he hit you, she nooded yes..i was like wow..seriously it happened what can you do? NOTHING. get over it you got f*cked up live with it..i heard them say they are fighting and i got up and ran outside to haha im noisy..but white boys eye was messed up.. and this one guy was like look heres someones cheek mark on the glass, and it was the white guys cheek print and he said it right in front of him..how embarassing..haha great stuff..

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 02:14 PM
hey i never said she was telling the truth, the white guy even said that your homeboy hit his girl haha and when the cop was like did he hit you, she nooded yes..i was like wow..seriously it happened what can you do? NOTHING. get over it you got f*cked up live with it..i heard them say they are fighting and i got up and ran outside to haha im noisy..but white boys eye was messed up.. and this one guy was like look heres someones cheek mark on the glass, and it was the white guys cheek print and he said it right in front of him..how embarassing..haha great stuff..

what bitches...she wanted to jump in and slap somebody, but my homeboy didn't hit her. just pushed her out the way and hit the hell out of the white dude..and i started pounding on the dude's friends head so he would get off them and when he got off he looked at me all scared...and i turned around and was making sure no one else was jumping in.

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 02:26 PM
i wanted to jump in...i was waiting for that white girl to hit that asian chick. even though i didn't know the asian chick, i woulda had her back.

too bad i'm pregnant and on probation. lolol

Crazy Asian
09-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Dee your on probation? WTF you steal diaper or formula milk or something?

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 02:28 PM
i wanted to jump in...i was waiting for that white girl to hit that asian chick. even though i didn't know the asian chick, i woulda had her back.

too bad i'm pregnant and on probation. lolol

Lol, haha it would've been cool...the more the merrier. That Asian chick is my cousin...so it would've been cool. Wish it was in a place with less cops and shit...so we could beat down for longer, but I knew cops were gonna come reaaaaaaaal soon. And right when we finished, they did.

I'm on probation too thats why I made sure I wasn't gonna be caught....lol :D

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Dee your on probation? WTF you steal diaper or formula milk or something?

nah some shit that went down when i first moved to ga...

BobbyFresco
09-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Glad I stayed my ass away from the V...

See Dracc? lol

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Glad I stayed my ass away from the V...

See Dracc? lol

i met him yesterday, i think. :thinking:

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 02:40 PM
I didn't get to meet anyone....lol had to leave

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 02:41 PM
man people get on my damn nerves.

Crazy Asian
09-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Except me...I numbed her. lol

d993s
09-07-2007, 02:43 PM
LMFAO @ the GANGSTA-ASS WANNABE miggers and chiggers in this thread. Only thing missing is the wiggers.
REPRZNT, YO!

DUMBASSES!!!

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 02:44 PM
LMFAO @ the GANGSTA-ASS WANNABE miggers and chiggers in this thread. Only thing missing is the wiggers.
REPRZNT, YO!

DUMBASSES!!!

wanna be miggers and chiggers?
please explain. thanks.

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 02:47 PM
please explain. thanks.

x2... :thinking: What are you talking about?

Crazy Asian
09-07-2007, 02:48 PM
he wants sex with midget transexuals.

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 02:50 PM
he wants sex with midget transexuals.

Lol hahaha :lmfao:

I would've said midget hermaphrodites but its alright...lol

d993s
09-07-2007, 02:50 PM
please explain. thanks.

Wannabe, as in: pretending to be something you are clearly not.

But I see I worded it wrong.

Here you go:
"THEM BITCHEZ WAZ SUM GANGSTA ASS MIGGAZ N CHIGGAZ, YO! DEY AINT FRONTN........NAH, DEM BITCHEZ IZ FO REALZ N SHYT.

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 02:53 PM

Here you go:
"THEM BITCHEZ WAZ SUM GANGSTA ASS MIGGAZ N CHIGGAZ, YO! DEY AINT FRONTN........NAH, DEM BITCHEZ IZ FO REALZ N SHYT.

I know what wanna be means. I'm asking you who is a wanna be on here? Lol.

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 02:53 PM

Here you go:

Ummm... :screwy:

Nobody is pretending to be anything and anyone who speaks like that is just ignorant, but yeah I put slang into my everyday talk when I don't have to be professional but why does it matter? No one said they were gangster or hard or anything so I guess you just wanted to hate huh? Oh well...Used to it... :blah:

d993s
09-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Ummm... :screwy:

Nobody is pretending to be anything and anyone who speaks like that is just ignorant, but yeah I put slang into my everyday talk when I don't have to be professional but why does it matter? No one said they were gangster or hard or anything so I guess you just wanted to hate huh? Oh well...Used to it... :blah:

Aiight cuh. Keep it reelz

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Aiight cuh. Keep it reelz

Lol okay.... :umno:

d993s
09-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Lol okay.... :umno:

whutchu meen NO, cuh?
yu gotz dem "homeboys" right?

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 03:11 PM
whutchu meen NO, cuh?
yu gotz dem "homeboys" right?

Yeah, okay..Like I said, I use slang in everyday speaking when I don't have to be professional, HOMEBOY, so get it right...Nobody is trying to be nothing they're not. How bout you jump off my dick..I am what I am so deal with it, HOMEBOY...if you got a problem with it with then live with it. :D

d993s
09-07-2007, 03:12 PM
That's pretty much exactly how it went...seeing as how I was in it. I'm the Asian guy. Unfortunately, the guy my homeboy was talking shit to owes him a $1000 bucks, and the dude said he ain't owe him shit...so the guys gf starts talking shit for him and then ends up pushing my boy and then my boy and the other guy start going at it...and since other people jumped in..i had to jump in to get them fools off my boy so they could fight one on one. But we knew they were gonna snitch, so we left...wasn't a point to stay anymore.

Dang cuh.........:lmfao: Str8 up REPRZNTN

Now what would you make of that?

never_finished
09-07-2007, 03:13 PM
ha, i was eating and everyone ran off to watch, shiiiet i was too lazy and hungry to watch haha

wantboost
09-07-2007, 03:14 PM
"livewith it"

...... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

d993s
09-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Yeah, okay..Like I said, I use slang in everyday speaking when I don't have to be professional, HOMEBOY, so get it right...Nobody is trying to be nothing they're not. How bout you jump off my dick..I am what I am so deal with it, HOMEBOY...if you got a problem with it with then live with it. :D

Professional? How about NORMAL, YO! :lmfao:
Of course I have to live with it. I chose to live in the Atlanta area (obviously for other reasons, but I am exposed to this dumb shit almost daily).
It's still funny to point it out whenever I see it.
And I'm not our fucking HOMEBOY, bitch.

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 03:19 PM
Dang cuh.........:lmfao: Str8 up REPRZNTN

Now what would you make of that?

Lol its how I talk, I talk like that in person but like I said I can change how I talk when I want, but thats my everyday talking, but why should I speak proper and right when I'm just on a car forum to speak about an incident. Fuck DAT..***** we gonnna get straight up hood up in diz beeeottcchhh...Lol how's that?

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Why does it really matter how we talk on here? It's just a forum.
I mean, no one ever bitches about how some people out there really do talk ghetto.

Like one day when I was at the airport, I went to buy coffee at Starbucks, the girl asked for my name...this is exactly how she said it, "What your name is?" Yeps...true story.

d993s
09-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Lol its how I talk, I talk like that in person but like I said I can change how I talk when I want, but thats my everyday talking, but why should I speak proper and right when I'm just on a car forum to speak about an incident. Fuck DAT..***** we gonnna get straight up hood up in diz beeeottcchhh...Lol how's that?

OH SCHNAPZ!!! DAT BE DA TROOF YO!

MY BAD, YO :lmfao:

Carry on.

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Professional? How about NORMAL, YO! :lmfao:
Of course I have to live with it. I chose to live in the Atlanta area (obviously for other reasons, but I am exposed to this dumb shit almost daily).
It's still funny to point it out whenever I see it.
And I'm not our fucking HOMEBOY, bitch.

Awww, are you getting mad because I called you homeboy? Bitch, I wouldn't want you to be my homeboy even if you begged me to be...you have the dumbest signature because you're a hypocrite...I'll take your advice from your signature and end this now because theres no point in debating about how someone speaks...so whatever.

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 03:24 PM

OH SCHNAPZ!!! DAT BE DA TROOF YO!

MY BAD, YO :lmfao:

Carry on.

Chyeahhh, mang...like we soo hood up in this shit it shouldn't even be importatlanta...should be hoodlanta. Man ye ain't know?! I'm the ma fuggin troof...besta get it right bitch..Lol. :D

d993s
09-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Why does it really matter how we talk on here? It's just a forum.
I mean, no one ever bitches about how some people out there really do talk ghetto.

Like one day when I was at the airport, I went to buy coffee at Starbucks, the girl asked for my name...this is exactly how she said it, "What your name is?" Yeps...true story.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
NOW DEY GOTZ DEM SHAWTYS WO'KIN AT DEM STARBUCKS N SHYT, YAY-UH!

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 03:27 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
NOW DEY GOTZ DEM SHAWTYS WO'KIN AT DEM STARBUCKS N SHYT, YAY-UH!

Then she asked me again b/c she didn't hear me. She said "What? What yo name is again?"

LOL :lmfao:

d993s
09-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Then she asked me again b/c she didn't hear me. She said "What? What yo name is again?"

LOL :lmfao:

SHIIIIIIET, WUT YO NAME IUH??

Maniaç
09-07-2007, 03:32 PM
y0 diz thread be to gangzta fo me cuh, shhiiit

itsjustdee
09-07-2007, 03:33 PM
SHIIIIIIET, WUT YO NAME IUH??

WHO YOU IS? LOL I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS...BUT LEMME STOP. I DON'T WANNA JINX MYSELF AND START TALKN LIKE THAT.

TRDwasiq
09-07-2007, 03:33 PM
bumpy

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 03:34 PM
bumpy

where the hell that come from shawty? mang, you can't just come up in someone thread and think you can bump mang, you ain't hood enough for diz thread yo.... :D

TRDwasiq
09-07-2007, 03:43 PM
where the hell that come from shawty? mang, you can't just come up in someone thread and think you can bump mang, you ain't hood enough for diz thread yo.... :D
hmm wht>??:offtopic:

d993s
09-07-2007, 03:44 PM
WHO YOU IS? LOL I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS...BUT LEMME STOP. I DON'T WANNA JINX MYSELF AND START TALKN LIKE THAT.

yu know wut it iuh and who I iuh. shiiiiiiiet

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 03:48 PM
hmm wht>??:offtopic:

Lol I was just being too gangster...my bad...lol

TRDwasiq
09-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Lol I was just being too gangster...my bad...lol
i was abt to join u in ur gansterness:)

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 03:59 PM
i was abt to join u in ur gansterness:)

Lol you should shawty mang, like being gangster is like what all the lil shawty's is doing..its like mad stupid and fresh yo...

TRDwasiq
09-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Lol you should shawty mang, like being gangster is like what all the lil shawty's is doing..its like mad stupid and fresh yo...
aite aite w.e i need a jump start my battery is dead soo,,.

JDM onlyy
09-07-2007, 04:22 PM
aite aite w.e i need a jump start my battery is dead soo,,.

lol say what?

TRDwasiq
09-07-2007, 07:22 PM
so who is sick these days?

Kyle
09-07-2007, 10:46 PM

And then we saw this...

LOL

I saw yall at the V, yall sat behind us(halfwit and I). Car looks nice.