PDA

View Full Version : 240 Parts SALE - 5 lug, conversion fenders, stock s14 goodies! - ATHENS

SixSquared
09-06-2007, 11:53 PM
Alright.. got a last "chunk" of 240 stuff to get rid of... excuse the pics.. it's dark and all the parts are piled in my trunk. ALL prices are negotiable.. get this stuff outta here!

5 lug conversion - Includes 5 lug hubs, SE wheels in MINT condition (just dirty) and Yokohama tires.. front are about 80%, rear need replacing. This is a full, 4 wheel conversion.. front and rear. $550 for everything. I will sell seperately and do $400 for the hubs and $200 for the wheels.

S13 conversion fenders - These accidentally got sent to me, and I am not paying shipping two ways for the store to send me the correct ones... I am not sure *which* conversion they are for, is the thing.. hopefully you guys can help me out. They look like S13 silvia fenders, but the angle also looks kinda like S15 lights... The parts sticker on the back says s14s15, but they aren't s14 fenders... they don't have the little piece that extends to the A pillar. Definitely S13. Help me out and lmk which conversion they are for... BRAND NEW, though.. never drilled... $150 for the pair

S14 pass. side fenders - I have TWO of these.... I need them both gone. Both are in near mint condition, painted gold. Stock fenders, nonmolested... $30 each, or make me a deal if you want both of them.

S14 rear bumper - Mint condition except for some paint scratches. Gold color. $30 for this as well.

S14 brake master cylinder - It's.. umm... shiny.. and it works well! $20

S14 Driver's side door - No window motor, but the rest is there. Exterior skin and handle, glass, and door handle/lock. No interior panel, but the rest is there. :) $20

S14 Climate control - mint condition.. the interior of this car looked brand new .. killed me to take it all apart lol. $10

That's all I can think of... I may have a few other goodies hoarded away in the truck that I conveniently forgot about, but as of right now that's all I got.

Because I have to use a truck to deliver most of this stuff, if you want it delivered, there will be an extra $20 charge. I know, it sucks, but I can't afford to be driving a v8 tahoe or v6 ranger to Atlanta from Athens (65 miles one way) to sell you a $10 part. I find that $20 puts my gas gauge in the exact same place it was when I left, when I return. You're more than welcome to meet me in Athens, though. :) I prefer to meet people, due to a recent break in that ended up costing me two pit bulls.

Pics are kinda crappy... parts are piled in the back of my truck and it's dark and they're phone pics.. but you can get the jist.

SixSquared
09-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Uno mas foto...

s2k_laguna
09-08-2007, 04:29 PM
do u have engine harness and ecu?

SixSquared
09-08-2007, 04:35 PM
nope

snipez411
10-09-2007, 11:40 PM
the fenders look like silvia s13 convertion because s15 fenders has a rounder edges at the top of the fenders

SixSquared
10-11-2007, 01:42 PM
The fenders are S13 - S14/Kouki conversion fenders.

stuntone
10-12-2007, 12:22 AM
do you still have the se wheels and will take the climate control as well. oh and another thing is do you have the stock front bumper?

Echonova
10-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Give me the 5 lug rears..... I'm not gonna tell you again woman!!!!

Barefoot
10-23-2007, 08:52 AM
bump

cdhtang
10-24-2007, 12:44 AM
You still selling the seats? I talked to you a while ago.