PDA

View Full Version : i want everyones thoughts on thos....

blacknightteg
09-06-2007, 09:50 PM
alright so after i got back from the varsity, me and a friend of mine were sittin outside my house. I start talkin about some things that i had plan on doin my car ( goin to the varsity, first time might i add kinda sparked me back into fixin my car up. i kinda let it start to go to shit.) as were talkin he starts bringin up how i was stupid for sticking with a "stock" look. All i have on my car is a front lip oem optional side replicas and rear valences. My friend says that if your gunna do things to your car you do things to get noticed i.e. body kits and such. Now me, i hate alot of body kits and there are so many that look good, especially on a teg. i personally feel that a teg looks so much better if it has a jdm front or just stock lowered an nice wheels and what not..

anyways, what im getting at is whats yalls take on this, who likes body kits who doesnt? who thinks clean( or stock as my friend likes to put it) looks alot better then having crazy body kits?

s13slider®
09-06-2007, 09:52 PM
CLEAN LOOKS BEST , PERIOD.

coolcat
09-06-2007, 09:53 PM
If the car NEEDS the bodykit, then its a good thing.

Julio
09-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Fu* Bodykits...

I mean, some kits look good.. But, From personal experience... clean look w/ a kit can look good.

blacknightteg
09-06-2007, 09:57 PM
yeah, see what pissed me off the most was that he doesnt even like my type r lip on my car. he's like " its still stock" im like but it looks good with the car. thats all i want. he alwasy is like " davison, you know i know what looks good, you should trust me" and im sitting her sayin, well if this makes me happy, then thast what its goin to be regardless of whether or not it looks stock or not

coolcat
09-06-2007, 09:59 PM
yeah, see what pissed me off the most was that he doesnt even like my type r lip on my car. he's like " its still stock" im like but it looks good with the car. thats all i want. he alwasy is like " davison, you know i know what looks good, you should trust me" and im sitting her sayin, well if this makes me happy, then thast what its goin to be regardless of whether or not it looks stock or not

Peer pressure owns you, get the altezzas, bodykit, and spoiler. DON'T YOU WANT TO BE COOL?

Sol-Badguy
09-06-2007, 10:02 PM
If all else fails, I'll take your optional rear valences. :D

Personally, I don't think DC Integras need much to look good. The optional lip kit looks fine to me. :goodjob:

tron
09-06-2007, 10:03 PM
im jdm tyte so no body kits for me

BobbyFresco
09-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Clean wins the battle between good and evil every time.....
Body kits are almost a thing of the past.....There are only a few cars
in this era of customizing that body kits look good on....

I say stick with what you have...You're obviously off to a good start.. Do what makes you happy and what is going to make driving your car enjoyable for you...

Just because your friend wants to do shit that ppl did in the 90's and no longer do doesn't you mean you should do it...

BlkCD5
09-06-2007, 10:22 PM
nothing is wrong with stock. Clean is the way to go and some people don't want to be noticed a lot. Hence, thieves stealing your shit.

blacknightteg
09-06-2007, 10:24 PM
yeah i know....i jsut started gettin back into wanting to fix up my car, honestly it started to look like shit and i really want it to start lookin good again..

Elbow
09-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Body kits....no. Clean...yes. Just do whatever you like, fuck what others think about your car, I learned it does not matter someone will ALWAYS hate and love it.

BobbyFresco
09-06-2007, 10:28 PM
nothing is wrong with stock. Clean is the way to go and some people don't want to be noticed a lot. Hence, thieves stealing your shit.

Mfers know what to look for these days even if it's the clean JDM shit...
Last year right about this time, my car was broken into...
2k Honda Civic hatch...

The thief or thieves stole my brand new Civic Type R front lip, oem front bumper, Ls mesh wheels, OEM rear bumper and Civic type R rear lip..
They also stole my system and an assload of cd's and other shit.
My car was sitting on concrete blocks.

This all happened in front of the apt building of where I lived @ the time...
They also broke into my Integra that I also had at the same time, the same night.
Whoever did it was obviously staking my shit out....

BobbyFresco
09-06-2007, 10:29 PM
yeah i know....i jsut started gettin back into wanting to fix up my car, honestly it started to look like shit and i really want it to start lookin good again..

Don't get discouraged dude....
Do what you can when you can, as long as it is making you and only you happy....:goodjob:

Scrilla
09-06-2007, 10:33 PM
Sounds to me like your friend watches Way Too Much Trick It Out...

Bodykits... DIAF!

0p7!mu5
09-06-2007, 10:35 PM
^^ or someone just didnt like you.. point is genral opinion clean on a teg is nice I got one and Im happy without the whole jdmness. I just want a clean car with a fast ass setup. I dont even have a system in mine. My car serves its purpose gets me to work and back, whups ass when it can and keeps the girl happy. that's all a man needs not no crazy widebody that causes drag and looks tacky when put on wrong. THis aint F&F.. But do what ya do and get a killswitch before ya start on nething..

blacknightteg
09-06-2007, 10:35 PM
yeah im not...i did get a bump in the road tonight tho, i was drivin down the road i took a corner a lil to sharp and well a trash can was a lil too far out and i thought i would miss it, but nope. fuckin destroyed the passenger side mirror of my car and chipped ths hti out of some paint a small patch on the door so now i gotta get one more thing repainted, thinkin bout just gettin it all repainted again, been 2 and half 3 years since i got it painted anyways and it doesnt look that good anymore

0p7!mu5
09-06-2007, 10:38 PM
btw I got a teggie too:goodjob:

©hris
09-06-2007, 11:11 PM
im gonna get teh bomber body kit w/ cf wing... ordered it last night

...... not really

BobbyFresco
09-06-2007, 11:15 PM
im gonna get teh bomber body kit w/ cf wing... ordered it last night

...... not really

I would slap you if you really did that...:yes:

On_Her_Face
09-06-2007, 11:16 PM
itr front ends are cool to me atleast

blacknightteg
09-06-2007, 11:18 PM
haha chris, if you did that, i would personally drive over to your house and just shit on your hood and then proceed to rip that kit off and take your wing and attach it to another wing on a mexicans 240

1SICKLEX
09-06-2007, 11:23 PM
alright so after i got back from the varsity, me and a friend of mine were sittin outside my house. I start talkin about some things that i had plan on doin my car ( goin to the varsity, first time might i add kinda sparked me back into fixin my car up. i kinda let it start to go to shit.) as were talkin he starts bringin up how i was stupid for sticking with a "stock" look. All i have on my car is a front lip oem optional side replicas and rear valences. My friend says that if your gunna do things to your car you do things to get noticed i.e. body kits and such. Now me, i hate alot of body kits and there are so many that look good, especially on a teg. i personally feel that a teg looks so much better if it has a jdm front or just stock lowered an nice wheels and what not..

anyways, what im getting at is whats yalls take on this, who likes body kits who doesnt? who thinks clean( or stock as my friend likes to put it) looks alot better then having crazy body kits?

Kid first, do you. Second, I also like the stock look. As I've gotten older, I don't want all the attention and I like a true sleeper look. I've had a white GS with staggered wheels with lips and I like my black one staggered with no lips.

Its nice for people to analyze the car and figure out what I did, instead of me advertising it.

Now I may go back to flashier mods again, who knows. But I LOVE the stockish look. I love the look at me look and the medium look.

blacknightteg
09-06-2007, 11:27 PM
yeah i know, regardless i was going to do that. when he was trying to talk to me i was like, " dude, shut up, im gunna do what i want to do, what makes me happy and wat i like" and that kinda shut him up. love the kid to death, but he doesnt really have ALOT of good car taste to a certain extent. i just want my nice lean look nice paint and thats all, if you got nice paint, your shit stands out even if its stock.

RandomGuy
09-06-2007, 11:32 PM
byt = rice

care plus = FTL

grayson = gheyson

sup?

blacknightteg
09-06-2007, 11:33 PM
fuck you hassan your mom was my best buy! and i cant help the fact that thats where i live, shit i ain payin nothin. i aint complainin

BobbyFresco
09-06-2007, 11:36 PM
If I owned a Teg right now I'd do a JDM DC2 front end conversion
with a Backyard Special front bumper.....pure sickness.......

RandomGuy
09-06-2007, 11:36 PM
fuck you hassan your mom was my best buy! and i cant help the fact that thats where i live, shit i ain payin nothin. i aint complaininyour moms moms mom was my hifi buy. lol

But yeah so basically in that statement you're admitting BYT is rice LOL notice how you respond to everything else but that BLAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA quoted for truf

BobbyFresco
09-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Here it is....

blacknightteg
09-06-2007, 11:47 PM
thats nice as fuck, now see i wish i could do that but i honestly dont have that kinda money. An really, everyone and their grand mother is going to the JDM front end look, i wana keep my USDM fron and make it look nice, dont get me wrong, i LOVE the JDM front, but i dont want to be following that fad.

Annihilation
09-06-2007, 11:47 PM
But if you had one of these you would be the biggest Pimp of Jdm Land ever

http://cse.unl.edu/~bkell/ricer.jpg

n2daizo123
09-06-2007, 11:48 PM
Keep it clean, i actually like the quad lights over the jdm front on integras.

blacknightteg
09-06-2007, 11:49 PM
hahah yeah lemme tell ya, and no hassan im not saying byt is rice, dont hate just cuz you drive a mix bread starion

BobbyFresco
09-06-2007, 11:49 PM
thats nice as fuck, now see i wish i could do that but i honestly dont have that kinda money. An really, everyone and their grand mother is going to the JDM front end look, i wana keep my USDM fron and make it look nice, dont get me wrong, i LOVE the JDM front, but i dont want to be following that fad.

The Backyard Special front bumper would separate an otherwise common front
end conversion from the pack.....

Annihilation
09-06-2007, 11:55 PM
J/k But seriously the next fade is going to be the Racecar Look

wait till i get my teg on the road its gonna look like a pure race car.....lol wait till u hear it scream too

somethings like this
http://www.aai-racing.com.tw/image_download/atcs0070.jpg

http://puri.tsukaeru.jp/04s7_9.jpg

http://www.aai-racing.com.tw/image_download/atcs0420.jpg

http://www.honda.co.jp/collection-hall/library/2001snd/image/8.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTA2MDI5ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

blacknightteg
09-07-2007, 12:03 AM
shit if i had htat s2k that would be nice

RandomGuy
09-07-2007, 12:05 AM
shit if i had htat s2k that would be rice
harty har har

b0red

n2daizo123
09-07-2007, 12:06 AM
id take all those cars except the 4 door green one.

OneSlow5pt0
09-07-2007, 12:06 AM
no,on kits....unless the car came that way...as in a Spirit R

blacknightteg
09-07-2007, 12:08 AM
yeah see thats waht my firend was used to cuz he has the TRD body kit on his gts so he's all about the kit look.

OneSlow5pt0
09-07-2007, 12:09 AM
yeah see thats waht my firend was used to cuz he has the TRD body kit on his gts so he's all about the kit look.

BOO! on the cheese celicas

blacknightteg
09-07-2007, 12:10 AM
i will say one thing, out of all the celica's that i have seen his is the nicest one

3.5altman
09-07-2007, 12:12 AM
clean oem jdm

OneSlow5pt0
09-07-2007, 12:19 AM
i will say one thing, out of all the celica's that i have seen his is the nicest one

thats cause u aint seen mine:tongue1:

WickedIXMR
09-07-2007, 12:26 AM
This thread screams "gimme attention!"

blacknightteg
09-07-2007, 12:31 AM
lol na i could give a fuck less bout that dude, fuck off if you think that..i was askin peoples opinions on the matter thats all

iEvo
09-07-2007, 12:33 AM
less is better

Maniaç
09-07-2007, 12:42 AM
why the hell would whores lounge faggots care about what you do to your car? i would have posted this in the car talk section..... but to answer your question, keep it stock, get some nice wheels and some small detail upgrades and call it a day... thats just me though.. unless you wanna look like every other integra around...

_Christian_
09-08-2007, 04:26 AM
http://puri.tsukaeru.jp/04s7_9.jpg
who the fuck puts "ProRacer" on the side of their race car?

The Ren
09-08-2007, 08:24 AM
Body kits are overrated.. I think just a lip kit can make a car look 100x's better.. for example.. my friend Darin's old accord.. man this car was hot!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/Bearblueyez/darinsaccord.jpg

RISKYB
09-08-2007, 08:33 AM
clean or jdm itr clean would be nice

puregroove
09-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Peer pressure owns you, get the altezzas, bodykit, and spoiler. DON'T YOU WANT TO BE COOL?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to coolcat again.

+1 for being clean. Most body kits don't look good with the original car's body lines anyway.

blacknightteg
09-08-2007, 09:25 AM
lol damn this shit is still goin i woulda thought the thread would die down lol