PDA

View Full Version : The Mike Vick of Police officers

blackshine007
09-06-2007, 09:36 PM
PHOENIX - A suburban police officer is accused of leaving a police dog in a patrol car for more than 12 hours on a 109-degree day, killing the animal.

Chandler police Sgt. Tom Lovejoy was booked into the Maricopa County jail on a misdemeanor charge of animal cruelty after a two-week investigation into the death of a 5-year-old Belgian Malinois named Bandit. He was released later Wednesday, said Capt. Paul Chagolla, a spokesman for the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.

The sheriff’s investigation showed Bandit was in Lovejoy’s patrol car from about 9 a.m. to shortly after 10 p.m. Aug. 11. During that time, the investigation found, the officer ran errands, napped and ate out with his wife. Lovejoy later found the dog dead in the car.

Linkie link (http://http://www.msnbc.msn.com/verify-Compliance?aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tc25iYy5tc24uY29tL2lkLzI wNjIyNjE5Lz9HVDE9MTAzNTc=)

coolcat
09-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Hey are you a mexican ricer? because I saw a real ugly 626 driving around Athens the other day, I don't remember if it had those wheels, but it had the same color paint.

If its you, (probably isn't) LEARN TO DRIVE COCKSUCKER!!

Ok thats all, thats a shame about the dog though :(

Echonova
09-06-2007, 09:40 PM
PHOENIX - A suburban police officer is accused of leaving a police dog in a patrol car for more than 12 hours on a 109-degree day, killing the animal.

Chandler police Sgt. Tom Lovejoy was booked into the Maricopa County jail on a misdemeanor charge of animal cruelty after a two-week investigation into the death of a 5-year-old Belgian Malinois named Bandit. He was released later Wednesday, said Capt. Paul Chagolla, a spokesman for the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.

The sheriff’s investigation showed Bandit was in Lovejoy’s patrol car from about 9 a.m. to shortly after 10 p.m. Aug. 11. During that time, the investigation found, the officer ran errands, napped and ate out with his wife. Lovejoy later found the dog dead in the car.

Linkie link (http://http//www.msnbc.msn.com/verify-Compliance?aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tc25iYy5tc24uY29tL2lkLzI wNjIyNjE5Lz9HVDE9MTAzNTc=)He should be charged with killing a police officer (I'm not joking).

n2daizo123
09-06-2007, 09:43 PM
He should be charged with killing a police officer (I'm not joking).
yeah because thats what they charged that guy in half baked when he killed the police horse.

blackshine007
09-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Hey are you a mexican ricer? because I saw a real ugly 626 driving around Athens the other day, I don't remember if it had those wheels, but it had the same color paint.

If its you, (probably isn't) LEARN TO DRIVE COCKSUCKER!!

Ok thats all, thats a shame about the dog though :(
I'm black. I haven't driven my car in 36 days, 14 hours. It's sitting in my driveway with the transmission out of it with a piece of 2x4 holding up the engine.

I agree. He should also be banned from the police force too. That wasn't cool

coolcat
09-06-2007, 09:51 PM
I haven't driven my car in 36 days, 14 hours. It's sitting in my driveway with the transmission out of it with a piece of 2x4 holding up the engine.

Lolol, owned.

Sol-Badguy
09-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Lolol, owned.
Try, "actually working on his own car." :goodjob:

Nice new sig, by the way.

Oh, and the cop should be arrested.

Papa_Smurf
09-06-2007, 10:13 PM
yeah because thats what they charged that guy in half baked when he killed the police horse.

lol Half Baked FTW!!!

Hektik
09-07-2007, 02:35 AM
i mean if a regular person had killed the dog they would be charged with killing a police officer.. so why not this irresponsible fuck

3.5altman
09-07-2007, 06:49 AM
How the hell do you forget there is a dog in your car! Thats almost like leaving a child in your car, and this guy was a cop

RISKYB
09-07-2007, 07:12 AM

i agree

Kelly
09-07-2007, 08:22 AM
That's awful :no:

blackshine007
09-07-2007, 09:41 AM
The worst of it all is that he was doing all the stuff he had to do while on the clock. If you can give a person prison time for conspiracy of dog fighting, then I think the same should be applied for anyone who is foolish enough to do what this guy did. In his case, he tortured and killed a cop. There's no other way around that one. No water in a hot ass car for at least 10 hours....... And he only get a few days in jail. BULLSHIT!!!