PDA

View Full Version : Fuck ups

BlkCD5
09-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Well, I was planning to work on my car tonight, but bullshit always has to come up :rant:. I specifically ask for rear rotors and what does the clerk give me? The front ones :wtf:. What shittier is that i couldn't return them in time to get the right ones. Plus I don't have any other time I can install them this week. I don't get why some people can't fucking listen. So has anyone ever had this inconvenience happen to them on numerous occasions?

/rant

Double_0_Rusty
09-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Well, I was planning to work on my car tonight, but bullshit always has to come up :rant:. I specifically ask for rear rotors and what does the clerk give me? The front ones :wtf:. What shittier is that i couldn't return them in time to get the right ones. Plus I don't have any other time I can install them this week. I don't get why some people can't fucking listen. So has anyone ever had this inconvenience happen to them on numerous occasions?

/rantlol that has happend to me before.....Dumb shits FTL

n2daizo123
09-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Yep, for some reason car part stores dont hire the mechanically inclined. I usually go to another store if all they have is women working the counter.

blackshine007
09-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Yep, for some reason car part stores dont hire the mechanically inclined. I usually go to another store if all they have is women working the counter.
Wow, that's a little sexist. I wouldn't blame it on the mechanically incline, but literacy challenged. All the have to do is read the number on the pretty computer screen and go pull the box with the same pretty numbers. It's not that hard. The clear problem was the dumbass behind the counter who oviously dropped out of school to pursue a career in a band, only to fail misrably.

n2daizo123
09-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Wow, that's a little sexist. I wouldn't blame it on the mechanically incline, but literacy challenged. All the have to do is read the number on the pretty computer screen and go pull the box with the same pretty numbers. It's not that hard. The clear problem was the dumbass behind the counter who oviously dropped out of school to pursue a career in a band, only to fail misrably.
Yeah i guess it was but all the ones i have encountered so far dont know what to look for or where to look when i ask them for parts.

coolcat
09-06-2007, 08:59 PM
I have called Pep-boys asking for piston rings and a head gasket for "my rx-7", they looked it up. I also asked about getting the stock quad-turbo system replaced on "my rx-7", they again looked it up. They searched up things from muffler bearings to quad injection valves, how the FUCK do these people get employed??

Double_0_Rusty
09-06-2007, 09:07 PM
I have called Pep-boys asking for piston rings and a head gasket for "my rx-7", they looked it up. I also asked about getting the stock quad-turbo system replaced on "my rx-7", they again looked it up. They searched up things from muffler bearings to quad injection valves, how the FUCK do these people get employed??

LOL only my son would do that shit. Makin me pround kiddo.

BobbyFresco
09-06-2007, 10:33 PM

Lmao...Wow....
and they actually fell for this?

coolcat
09-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Lmao...Wow....
and they actually fell for this?

Yeah lolol. The guy told me that "I will have to goto the Mazda to get the turbo setup replaced" What morons. :no:

Elbow
09-06-2007, 10:48 PM
Yeah lolol. The guy told me that "I will have to goto the Mazda to get the turbo setup replaced" What morons. :no:

LMFAO that was funny as hell....why is the wrong part UPS's fault? :thinking:

BobbyFresco
09-06-2007, 11:07 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to coolcat again.

Mr.MuayThai
09-06-2007, 11:16 PM

:lmfao: holy shit! they didn't catch it? jesus... I hate these dumb ass parts stores. I applied at the local autozone and they didn't call me back, even after making one of the other employs look stupid in front of everyone! I loved it and so did everyone else. But i have noticed that only morons can work at an auto parts store like autozone, pep boys, advanced, and or O'riely's. Its sad. the owner of the store was guaranteeing me that there was NO WAY IN HELL to put a Integra motor and transmission in a Eg hatch... omg... what a fucking moron... whatever.. Im sorry, but this is a sensitive subject for me too! :cry:

BlkCD5
09-06-2007, 11:20 PM
funniest thing is when someone called the oil change place and asked if they sell, penzoil vtec fluid. The guy put them on hold to check.

Dietcoke
09-07-2007, 08:19 AM
Is it the clerks fault she sold it to you, or your fault you were ignorant enough to purchase it. Hell, they could have been tagged wrong. What rear rotors are remotely close to the size of front rotors on any car?

BKgen®
09-07-2007, 08:34 AM
story of my life.

Killer
09-07-2007, 09:09 AM

i'm just gonna go ahead and throw this out there...

YOU'RE SIG IS RETARDED!!!!

oh and "IT'S LEAKS" that's not even proper....

but your statement for the most part is correct.. has nothing to do with how much you know about a car...

BobbyFresco
09-07-2007, 09:12 AM
funniest thing is when someone called the oil change place and asked if they sell, penzoil vtec fluid. The guy put them on hold to check.

:lmfao: ...fucking morons, apparently

Tracy
09-07-2007, 09:15 AM
Yea, it used to happen everyday when I worked at the shop. What's worse is when you work at a shop and order parts for your customer and THEY (the parts place) get it wrong and YOU look like the dumb ass.

blackshine007
09-07-2007, 09:49 AM
i'm just gonna go ahead and throw this out there...

YOU'RE SIG IS RETARDED!!!!

oh and "IT'S LEAKS" that's not even proper....

but your statement for the most part is correct.. has nothing to do with how much you know about a car...
HAH!!! I didn't even catch that. It was rushed and I never noticed. Nice one :goodjob: I was gonna use more words, but I had ran out of place. Well, I guess that's apart of being human......

BlkCD5
09-07-2007, 10:43 AM
IT FUCKING EVEN GETS BETTER. I GO THERE AND GET THE REAR ROTORS AND ITS THE FUCKING WRONG SIZE AGAIN!!!!! :cussing:

Sol-Badguy
09-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Yikes.

You could always go to the D[st]ealership. :D

Tracy
09-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Dealerships aren't immune to the stupidity of employees. Trust me. We have resported to having the dealership fax us over a copy of the part they are sending before we order it.