PDA

View Full Version : RS-R products

AutoDreams
07-18-2005, 08:29 AM
Ok first Let me introduce ourselves. We are AutoDreams Performance. Ashop out in Kennesaw that does both car and truck accessories, window tint, and we also can do most installs. We are a new sponsor of IA and the first thing we need from you guys and girls is your opinion on RS-R products. They are calling us wanting to do an order with them for stock. What we need to know is will it sell to the local market.

soul
07-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Right section? i dunno

But get in lip kits for civics 99-00

The Yousef
07-18-2005, 08:41 AM
Ok first Let me introduce ourselves. We are AutoDreams Performance. Ashop out in Kennesaw that does both car and truck accessories, window tint, and we also can do most installs. We are a new sponsor of IA and the first thing we need from you guys and girls is your opinion on RS-R products. They are calling us wanting to do an order with them for stock. What we need to know is will it sell to the local market.

hmmm...in kennesaw? cool...i live like 10 minutes away....how much for window tint on a 98 prelude?:)

i don't have much experience with RS-R products so i cannot say personally...but i have read some good experiences on some lude forums for them....so yeah

yousef

AutoDreams
07-18-2005, 08:58 AM
hmmm...in kennesaw? cool...i live like 10 minutes away....how much for window tint on a 98 prelude?:)

for your car it would be
170 for 3 yr warranty
195 for lifetime warranty

The Yousef
07-18-2005, 09:07 AM
for your car it would be
170 for 3 yr warranty
195 for lifetime warranty

cool..i'll hit you up some time in the next 2-3 weeks.... :goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
07-18-2005, 11:02 AM
RS*R products are top notch and i would definately be interested in gettin some unfortunately they don't offer anything for a 200sx.... but i have mad respect for their products...

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 11:11 AM
RS*R is great stuff. Alotta the DSM guys use it, and i have heard nothign but good stuff

AutoDreams
07-18-2005, 11:16 AM
RS*R is great stuff. Alotta the DSM guys use it, and i have heard nothign but good stuff

But would it be worth it to stock it in house

HiPSI
07-18-2005, 11:19 AM
But would it be worth it to stock it in house

from a business standpoint, i'd say no, stick with special order, maybe occasionally stock a couple items. RS-R isn't cheap, and unfortunately the cheap shit is what sells for most people.

mocha latte cupcake
07-18-2005, 11:21 AM
^^ speaks the truth

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 11:28 AM
I wouldnt stock any High end parts in house personally. too much overhead. when an exdhaust system is almost 550 to sell, not a huge amount of people will hop on it.

maybe a few turbos, boost controllers, apexi safc, and vsafc, and stuff. But its hard to stock stuff liek that with so many different applications IMO

A.P. Photography
07-18-2005, 11:38 AM
I wouldnt stock any High end parts in house personally. too much overhead. when an exdhaust system is almost 550 to sell, not a huge amount of people will hop on it.

maybe a few turbos, boost controllers, apexi safc, and vsafc, and stuff. But its hard to stock stuff liek that with so many different applications IMO
LOL, I think he has this covered. Trust me.

Hey man, you know the rules well amigo. Depends on what their buy in is and all that, personally I don't think it would be worth it to stock it. Special order only is the way to go but I know how it is when the customer wants it right now. Catch 22. Seems the trend now is universal stuff so, who knows. I will stop in and see ya soon.

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 11:44 AM
if you order through nopi, its next day air anyways.

^your right, he prolly has it figured out lol

Vteckidd
07-18-2005, 09:14 PM
Nopi Dont Stock RSR. i wouldnt stock it, special order only. stock one or two items, but i wouldnt get tons of money on inventory. theres other items out there that you can stock that you can make more money on.

you WONT sell 1 exhaust a week , it just doesnt happen. I would become a dealer and try to drop ship it or do alot of business on the internet

ATK_Designs
07-18-2005, 10:13 PM
Nopi Dont Stock RSR. i wouldnt stock it, special order only. stock one or two items, but i wouldnt get tons of money on inventory. theres other items out there that you can stock that you can make more money on.

you WONT sell 1 exhaust a week , it just doesnt happen. I would become a dealer and try to drop ship it or do alot of business on the internet

exactly. Though I heard good comments about RS*R products, yet I've seen that many people would shell their money out for them. Being #1 reason is the price. Right now, a cheapest average price online (shipped) for that catback is ~500. Not to mention that those who want to invest into a good exhaust system would think about the piping size and such. As much as I love RS*R, it's too expensive (compared to A'pexi, Greddy) and its piping size for my car is a tad small. That's why I decided to go custom and get a decent system. :)

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 10:56 PM
my greddy sp2 was 536 shipped

AutoDreams
07-20-2005, 08:04 AM
Thanks guys for all your help