PDA

View Full Version : HAHA Evo Kills Cop Car (story)

IOnlyLookStock
09-06-2007, 02:17 PM
So I work at Starbucks and I got some cop friends from that. One comes in yesterday and was like "Man I almost got smoked" He told me that there was this car on Lawrenceville-Suanee Road doing about 100. He then tried to pull him over and the car just sped up.
He then called for back-up and tried to pursue the car. He was saying that his cruiser was doing nearly 125 and the car just kept pulling on him. Not to mention speeding through turns that his patrol car had to slow to about 60 to get through.
The car then tried to evade in a sub-division when he thought the officer was to far behind, but sadly another officer without his blue lights on saw him turn off and chased him into a dead end where he was eventually caught and taken to Lawrenceville Jail.
At the end of the story the officer asked me "So have you ever heard of a Mitsubishi Evolution?" And I just started laughing.

ATK_Designs
09-06-2007, 02:35 PM
bad boys bad boys,

keevo54
09-06-2007, 02:36 PM
haha. Whenever I tell people who arent really into cars I drive an evo. They are like wtf?

WickedIXMR
09-06-2007, 03:01 PM
haha. Whenever I tell people who arent really into cars I drive an evo. They are like wtf?
Same here i just say i drive a mitsubishi. Then they think oh you drive a pos :lmfao:

The Green Monster
09-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Haha...good shit

AlanŽ
09-06-2007, 11:52 PM
so he really didnt kill the cop car if he got caught in the end

IOnlyLookStock
09-07-2007, 05:07 AM
so he really didnt kill the cop car if he got caught in the end

Well he did, but the cops buddy got him...

umpstar1
09-07-2007, 05:37 AM
Same here i just say i drive a mitsubishi. Then they think oh you drive a pos :lmfao:

rightfully so, it's a tissue box with a wing and 4 wheels.

RJ's325ITS
09-07-2007, 10:44 AM
if that cop is truly your friend tell him to stop acting like a super cop and be more realistic b/c the facts are that any mild moded car (road course upgrades) with a mild driver can out run 90% of the cop cars out there.

I remember when Doraville PD took a couple of the top officers to play with old BMWs at Road Atlanta and they got so mad when they were point by for passing, at the end they were like fuck those 5.0 mustang are slow compare to a 2.5 bmw built in the 80s lol...

Police cars are not meant to go over 100mph and be safe, when there are many cars that are meant to be driven daily at over 100mph. that by they put the governors speed limit to make it chaseable.... ;)

Bottom line it comes to a driver factor, a pro-driver will out run a cop in less that 4 miles in a familly sedan, but a ok driver could do the same in a EVO..

_Christian_
09-09-2007, 01:26 PM
i out ran cruisers on several occasions in my old car. it was a stupid thing to do, but it wasn't a hard thing to do.

jckdaripr
09-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Right on

Leadfoot_mf
09-09-2007, 02:19 PM
i your case they wouldnt be wrong.

GTScoob
09-10-2007, 10:42 PM
Same here. Oh I just drive a subaru station wagon. Nobody knows WRX if you say it to an average joe.