PDA

View Full Version : punk kids

Wurm
09-05-2007, 07:57 PM
So I leave my 240 up at work cause i drive in like once a week or something. well i jump in it today to drive it to go get a tag for my del slow and i back out the parking spot and the damn front wheel falls off. Some either stole my lugnuts or punk kids decided to take them off. They might have been trying to steal my tires since they are brand new. they probally couldnt get a jack under the car cause i have to drive on to 2x4's to get my jack under it. I think it bent a rotor on the front need to get it home to see whats all going on. Damn people cant keep their grubby hands off my shit

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Damn id kill a motherfucker.

Wurm
09-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Damn id kill a motherfucker.

yeah i dont know who though i didnt drive it for a week and half

Halfwit
09-05-2007, 08:05 PM
how do you know it was punk kids? but yeah it prolly was dorifto kiddies lookin fer tires.

Wurm
09-05-2007, 08:07 PM
how do you know it was punk kids? but yeah it prolly was dorifto kiddies lookin fer tires.
well a real thief would have took them either way plus they are on stockies and they are cheap fuzion tires lol

BlkMKII
09-05-2007, 10:31 PM
I would hate to know it did to much damage just by backing up because i was going down the road 1 day in my s13 and had the same thing happen but i was doing about 45 mph when mine came off. No damage other than a messed up fender from where the tire caught it then rolled out.

LiL PaKi
09-05-2007, 10:35 PM
my bad for taking your lug nuts.. i'll give them back if you change your sig.. :tongue: