PDA

View Full Version : So Scrawny Faggots That...

S II K
09-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Walk around the gym like they are fucking huge piss me off. Mother fucker you're as little as Maniac's dick (which btw needs to be unbanned) and your walking around like your some big bad ass.
The gym is FULL of mirrors honestly take a big look and tell me what you see? You honestly arent huge, you bench 85lbs, and you can perfectly see an x-ray of your bones without using any type of radiation what so ever.

and im saying this because last night i saw the most douche onion ring smellin vagina guy ive ever seen. i mean this dude probably weighed about 100lbs and was walking around the gym like he was some big ass mother fucker. He tried to bench the bar and 1 25lb on each side and could barely get it up.

Btw this is at the new golds gym right off lawrenceville suwanee. he was wearing a skin tight yellow shirt so if your on this site and wore a yellow shirt and look like a dildo PLEASE stop walking around like your huge cuz everyone is laughing at you.

Nismo
09-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Post a picture of you so we can make a valid judgement.

Halfwit
09-05-2007, 06:44 PM
~~cancels gym membership~~

S II K
09-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Post a picture of you so we can make a valid judgement.

i wouldnt mind doing so. but id rather not show my body to millions of guys on IA, ppl on here can vouche they've either worked out with me or seen me in real life.

let me clarify im not buff as hell but atleast i dont walk around the gym like im huge.

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Walk around the gym like they are fucking huge piss me off. Mother fucker you're as little as Maniac's dick

Hmmmm. I think I'd rather hang out with them thinking they're big and bad than you knowing that you know about the characteristics of Maniac's tallywacker.

Lolol. Later, QD.

S II K
09-05-2007, 06:48 PM
~~cancels gym membership~~

haha its cool if your small and go to the gym to work out to reach your goal. thats what the gym is for, but it just pisses me off when i see these little ass mother fuckers walking around like they own everyone their.

S II K
09-05-2007, 06:49 PM
Hmmmm. I think I'd rather hang out with them thinking they're big and bad than you knowing that you know about the characteristics of Maniac's tallywacker.

Lolol. Later, QD.

QD you where the one who told me about it. lol :gay:

OneSlow5pt0
09-05-2007, 06:51 PM
fuck the gym....i could probbly lift like 100 pounds....buts its all gravey

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2007, 06:52 PM
QD you where the one who told me about it. lol :gay:

Check this out then:

Even if I did tell you, no one would know that I know the size of his sword. So no one would see me funny. You're the one that spoke out about it so everyone will see you as knowing since you admittedly said it. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2007, 06:52 PM
fuck the gym....i could probbly lift like 100 pounds....buts its all gravey

You can lift 100 pounds of gravy? Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
09-05-2007, 06:53 PM
You can lift 100 pounds of gravy? Later, QD.

lol

On_Her_Face
09-05-2007, 06:55 PM
lol @ maniac's sword... btw is he gonna be unbanned anytime soon?

OneSlow5pt0
09-05-2007, 06:57 PM
lol @ maniac's sword... btw is he gonna be unbanned anytime soon?

why?

IA is better off

On_Her_Face
09-05-2007, 07:00 PM
i donno,he doesn't bother me

Double_0_Rusty
09-05-2007, 07:00 PM
LOL there was a guy like that at the gym I go to. He weighs like 120 soaking wet, and tried to bench 200. the bar fell on him, I got it off of him, and the douche was like man I had that shit. Hrm ok I said. Then 10 mins later he was only benching like 130. Haha I got on the bench beside him and put 245 on and did 2 sets of 10 with that amount, and then 2 more sets of 10 with 250, and then 1 set of 5 with 255. He was all like I could do that, so I let him try. the bar fell on him again. I just walked off, and laughed. Nonetheless, i was wore the fuck out.

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2007, 07:01 PM
i donno,he doesn't bother me

If I had 3 Corvettes in my sig, it wouldn't bother me either. Later, QD.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:01 PM
Check this out then:

Even if I did tell you, no one would know that I know the size of his sword. So no one would see me funny. You're the one that spoke out about it so everyone will see you as knowing since you admittedly said it. Later, QD.

:thinking: so you have seen it but you only told me and no one else....damnit was i not suppose to tell ppl?

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:02 PM

rich kids FTL

On_Her_Face
09-05-2007, 07:02 PM

but i'm only paying for one of them :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2007, 07:03 PM
LOL there was a guy like that at the gym I go to. He weighs like 120 soaking wet, and tried to bench 200. the bar fell on him, I got it off of him, and the douche was like man I had that shit. Hrm ok I said. Then 10 mins later he was only benching like 130. Haha I got on the bench beside him and put 245 on and did 2 sets of 10 with that amount, and then 2 more sets of 10 with 250, and then 1 set of 5 with 255. He was all like I could do that, so I let him try. the bar fell on him again. I just walked off, and laughed. Nonetheless, i was wore the fuck out.

Lolol. That reminds of this guy(we'll call him 00_Rusty™ to preserve his identity) who always comes into every post and just posts up some random bullshit that has nothing to do with him and brags about how much he can bench press with his pinky toe during a bout with arthritis. Every time I see that, I just walk off and laugh. Later, QD.

HundoŽ
you're all a bunch of pussies, lift all the weights you want, you still fight like girls :D

quickdodgeŽ
but i'm only paying for one of them :goodjob:

I was just fucking with you. Later, QD.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:04 PM

ha yeah dude i mean like i said im not ungodly big but if i know my max is 285 im not gunna go and try and get 385. its stupid.

Double_0_Rusty
09-05-2007, 07:04 PM
rich kids FTL

I agree to an extent. If they actually help make the payments, then they're all good with me. But if they just rely on mommy and daddy, then fuck'em.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:06 PM
I agree to an extent. If they actually help make the payments, then they're all good with me. But if they just rely on mommy and daddy, then fuck'em.

ha nah billy is cool he pays for shit. i just always give him shit for having a damn corvette...mother fucker :tongue1:

Double_0_Rusty
09-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Lolol. That reminds of this guy(we'll call him 00_Rusty™ to preserve his identity) who always comes into every post and just posts up some random bullshit that has nothing to do with him and brags about how much he can bench press with his pinky toe during a bout with arthritis. Every time I see that, I just walk off and laugh. Later, QD.

LOL! You old bastard.:lmfao: I wasn't bragging. But you are right Q. I think I will exit -----------> this way. Oh yeah, glad I can make you laugh.

Peace,
OOR.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:07 PM
you're all a bunch of pussies, lift all the weights you want, you still fight like girls :D

i bet you where the faggot walking around the gym like your some type of bad ass. :gay:

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2007, 07:08 PM
LOL! You old bastard.:lmfao: I wasn't bragging. But you are right Q. I think I will exit -----------> this way. Oh yeah, glad I can make you laugh.

Peace,
OOR.

Lolol. Later, QD.

HundoŽ
09-05-2007, 07:08 PM
i bet you where the faggot walking around the gym like your some type of bad ass. :gay:

:ninja:

Double_0_Rusty
09-05-2007, 07:09 PM
ha yeah dude i mean like i said im not ungodly big but if i know my max is 285 im not gunna go and try and get 385. its stupid.
Yeah it is pretty dumb. Also I am not ungodly big. my max was 260 last time I went to the gym and that was with help from the spotter. AGAIN I WASN'T BRAGGING!
'

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:10 PM

aha i caught you.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Heard Maniac should be returning tomorrow, we'll see.

This is DEFFENETLY not Maniac.

Double_0_Rusty
09-05-2007, 07:13 PM
hehe I know Alex. You can say we're real close, anyways Will said he should get unban tomorrow. Can't wait to see what kind of return thread he makes. :)

maybe a pathetic one, eh?

HundoŽ
09-05-2007, 07:14 PM
hehe I know Alex. You can say we're real close, anyways Will said he should get unban tomorrow. Can't wait to see what kind of return thread he makes. :)

probably one as gay as he is.

more than likely something on a gay pride march, we've all been waiting for him to just admit his true feelings.

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2007, 07:15 PM
we've all been waiting for him to just admit his true feelings.

What's with this we shit? Later, QD.

HundoŽ
09-05-2007, 07:16 PM
What's with this we shit? Later, QD.

stfu, don't act like you don't read every one of his posts and say "man i wish he'd just admit it."

we all do.

OneSlow5pt0
09-05-2007, 07:19 PM
u know Gyms are the mecca for homos,right?

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:20 PM

or just people that want to stay healthy and look fit...idk just my 2cents

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2007, 07:20 PM

That's why I have no muscles. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
09-05-2007, 07:21 PM
That's why I have no muscles. Later, QD.

damn skippy

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:24 PM
btw does anyone here go to that gym?

HundoŽ
09-05-2007, 07:24 PM
btw does anyone here go to that gym?

i don't lift weights. i train at Alliance gym.

Double_0_Rusty
09-05-2007, 07:25 PM
I go to The Core.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:26 PM
i don't lift weights. i train at Alliance gym.

cool, im guessing thats some sort of jiu jitsu(sp) place.

HundoŽ
09-05-2007, 07:27 PM

bjj and muay thai.

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2007, 07:27 PM

Doubt it. During the training center's closing hours, it doubles as a gay bar. Later, QD.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:28 PM
I go to The Core.

well damn i know someone on IA goes to Golds Gym off of l-vill suwanee i need a workout partner lol

HundoŽ
09-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Doubt it. During the training center's closing hours, it doubles as a gay bar. Later, QD.

you would know, you hop from gay bar to gay bar on the nightly. :idb:

Double_0_Rusty
09-05-2007, 07:29 PM

lol.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:30 PM
bjj and muay thai.

cool i have a couple buddies that are into that stuff. i think they go to knuckle up and then some of them go to some place off of peachtree industrial blvd. i forget the name tho

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2007, 07:30 PM
you would know, you hop from gay bar to gay bar on the nightly. :idb:

No. I recognized the place seeing you walking out one evening. But what I found odd was the fact that the evening I saw you there, smiling, was the same evening that the training center does NOT open. Hmmmm. Later, QD.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:33 PM
No. I recognized the place seeing you walking out one evening. But what I found odd was the fact that the evening I saw you there, smiling, was the same evening that the training center does NOT open. Hmmmm. Later, QD.

Soooo why did you see him walking out? Where you planning on going :ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Soooo why did you see him walking out? Where you planning on going :ninja:

I was on my way to a spot to check on some women of the evening. Later, QD.

HundoŽ
09-05-2007, 07:36 PM

so now you have a man crush on me? following me around like some kind of insano stalker? and how do you know it was closed? did you happen to walk up to the door and check when it doubled for a gay bar? i know what happened..

you wanted to go.. but you saw me at the door.. seeing as i work security you were in a scurry to leave so that i wuoldn't be able to come on here and tell everyone about your gay escapades around atlanta. it's ok QD, just let it out, you're so deep int he closet youre finding christmas presents.

On_Her_Face
09-05-2007, 07:36 PM
I was just fucking with you. Later, QD.

qd fucking with peope?

NO WAI!!!!

ueyedgr8tness
09-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Lol when i was full fledged in that shit last yr benching 315 as a normal workout i never acted like a ass in any kind of way but i feel u i see guy's in the gym that break the fucking mirror looking at it all the time,I am like got damn dude the mirror is not going anywere just u fag!!!

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:38 PM
so now you have a man crush on me? following me around like some kind of insano stalker? and how do you know it was closed? did you happen to walk up to the door and check when it doubled for a gay bar? i know what happened..

you wanted to go.. but you saw me at the door.. seeing as i work security you were in a scurry to leave so that i wuoldn't be able to come on here and tell everyone about your gay escapades around atlanta. it's ok QD, just let it out, you're so deep int he closet youre finding christmas presents.

No way dude....

QD is the new Chuck Norris.

iEvo
09-05-2007, 07:38 PM
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gs

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:39 PM
qd fucking with peope?

NO WAI!!!!

:english:

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2007, 07:41 PM
i know what happened..

Now for what really happened. Most people know that I worked for 8 years at Budweiser. Well even gay people drink beer(right, keyfunk). Well when I had a route out that way, that bar was on my route so I had to deliver. That's how I knew about the place and it's hours. We couldn't deliver during the opening hours of the training center. We had to wait until it was closed and for the gay bar to open. I know you want me to believe you were security, but come on, I saw that same "security" outfit at Party City during Halloween. What's up? Or need I ask. Later, QD.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Now for what really happened. Most people know that I worked for 8 years at Budweiser. Well even gay people drink beer(right, keyfunk). Well when I had a route out that way, that bar was on my route so I had to deliver. That's how I knew about the place and it's hours. We couldn't deliver during the opening hours of the training center. We had to wait until it was closed and for the gay bar to open. I know you want me to believe you were security, but come on, I saw that same "security" outfit at Party City during Halloween. What's up? Or need I ask. Later, QD.

haha i told you QD was the new chuck norris.

oh btw IA needs a moment of silence for my......

1,000 post FUCKING YAY! :bigdance:

On_Her_Face
09-05-2007, 07:46 PM
and u wasted it on this worthless thread

HundoŽ
09-05-2007, 07:46 PM

seeing as i don't drink, this makes your entire story null and void. but working for budweiser probably did give you access to know the stores hours, but stlil doesn't explain why YOU happened to be at the "gay bar." please explain yourself. fag.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:49 PM
and u wasted it on this worthless thread

just like your dad wasted his sperm in your moms vagina.

quickdodgeŽ
seeing as i don't drink, this makes your entire story null and void. but working for budweiser probably did give you access to know the stores hours, but stlil doesn't explain why YOU happened to be at the "gay bar." please explain yourself. fag.

Not null and void, Designated Driver. And I said I was passing by there on my way to another spot. Later, QD.

HundoŽ
just like your dad wasted his sperm in your moms vagina.

and in/around your mouth.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:51 PM
and in/around your mouth.

so your saying your dad waisted his sperm in AND around my mouth? :thinking:

your gay.

HundoŽ
09-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Not null and void, Designated Driver. And I said I was passing by there on my way to another spot. Later, QD.

so through your passing you happened to zoom in from the street with your hawk vision and recognize me in my "security" outfit knowing it was immedietly from Party City where you had previously shopped for a gay outfit to impress your other gay male friends.

well, i believe it.

touche.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:53 PM
OMFG!!!!! who took my 1,000 post away?

Im back at 999

DIE!

HundoŽ
09-05-2007, 07:53 PM
so your saying your dad waisted his sperm in AND around my mouth? :thinking:

your gay.

his dad.

and im not the one taking money shots.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:54 PM
his dad.

and im not the one taking money shots.

me either so it must be QD.

S II K
09-05-2007, 07:56 PM
alright fellas im gunna go work out its getting late and im over here whoring. ill be back later

Who wants to join?

HundoŽ
09-05-2007, 07:56 PM
me either so it must be QD.

lmao, he is the one that knows the hours of the gay bars and happens to know what security gaurds at those particular bars might wear and go slow enough to stare down the staff members of the gay bars he just so happens to be "DRIVING BY" on his way to somewhere else.

WickedIXMR
09-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Walk around the gym like they are fucking huge piss me off. Mother fucker you're as little as Maniac's dick (which btw needs to be unbanned) and your walking around like your some big bad ass.
The gym is FULL of mirrors honestly take a big look and tell me what you see? You honestly arent huge, you bench 85lbs, and you can perfectly see an x-ray of your bones without using any type of radiation what so ever.

and im saying this because last night i saw the most douche onion ring smellin vagina guy ive ever seen. i mean this dude probably weighed about 100lbs and was walking around the gym like he was some big ass mother fucker. He tried to bench the bar and 1 25lb on each side and could barely get it up.

Btw this is at the new golds gym right off lawrenceville suwanee. he was wearing a skin tight yellow shirt so if your on this site and wore a yellow shirt and look like a dildo PLEASE stop walking around like your huge cuz everyone is laughing at you.

You're the faggot that goes to the gym in the first place......looking for well defined muscle-men, aren't you? FAGGOT

S II K
09-05-2007, 08:11 PM
You're the faggot that goes to the gym in the first place......looking for well defined muscle-men, aren't you? FAGGOT

josh stfu you fat piece of shit. dont hate cuz i dont look like Panda Express's logo.

ha btw i thought you where gunna start working out?

WickedIXMR
09-05-2007, 08:14 PM
josh stfu you fat piece of shit. dont hate cuz i dont look like Panda Express's logo.

ha btw i thought you where gunna start working out?

YOU CAN WORK OUT YOUR JAW MUSCLES ON MY CACK, BITCH.
NOW START SUCKING

On_Her_Face
09-05-2007, 08:16 PM
lol at this thread

WickedIXMR
09-05-2007, 08:17 PM
PEACE NIGGAS!!!!
This is d993s, and if you don't like what I posted, you can all swallow my load.

Will, go suck Dustin's cack.

On_Her_Face
09-05-2007, 08:35 PM
go back to europe david!..

Nomad!
09-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Why bother working out when you could just wear smedium shirts?!?!?!? ...besides...I'm huge when surrounded by midgets! :D

Nyteryder
09-05-2007, 11:44 PM

This is the gym I work out at, when did this happen because I am in there almost everyday, I could haved used a good laugh

Nyteryder
09-05-2007, 11:53 PM
alright fellas im gunna go work out its getting late and im over here whoring. ill be back later

Who wants to join?

If you were their by 9:30 than you should have seen me, nevermind you dont even know what I look like

On_Her_Face
09-06-2007, 12:03 AM
If you were their by 9:30 than you should have seen me, nevermind you dont even know what I look like

you don't belong anywhere close to a gym.. i mean look at you, then look at me

Nyteryder
09-06-2007, 12:07 AM
you don't belong anywhere close to a gym.. i mean look at you, then look at me

aint that the truth!

On_Her_Face
09-06-2007, 12:10 AM
bahaha i bench 245 and i'm proud of it (right now probably 225) havent worked out in a week, but it aint bad for 164lbs

Nyteryder
09-06-2007, 12:16 AM
bahaha i bench 245 and i'm proud of it (right now probably 225) havent worked out in a week, but it aint bad for 164lbs

I just got up 405lbs for the first time a couple weeks ago. But I weight 260lbs

On_Her_Face
09-06-2007, 12:17 AM
a 260lbs that can't stop a moving car :lmao:

but damn 405. if we got into a fight i could maybe win with bullets.

Nyteryder
09-06-2007, 12:22 AM
a 260lbs that can't stop a moving car :lmao:

but damn 405. if we got into a fight i could maybe win with bullets.

I not trying to stop a moving car. Btw, I own 4 guns and a carrying permit:goodjob:

On_Her_Face
09-06-2007, 12:24 AM
I not trying to stop a moving car. Btw, I own 4 guns and a carrying permit:goodjob:

<--- too young to carry a pistol, but i got a 12 gauge

Nyteryder
09-06-2007, 12:28 AM
<--- too young to carry a pistol, but i got a 12 gauge

that means u would acually have to make it back to your car. why am i even discussing this with u?

On_Her_Face
09-06-2007, 12:29 AM
cause ur bored. same reason i am.

u gonna be at teh v?

Nyteryder
09-06-2007, 12:32 AM
Yup, I got a couple runs lined up.

On_Her_Face
09-06-2007, 12:33 AM
i have one i think, maybe two, which im slow so its no biggy

quickdodgeŽ
09-06-2007, 06:37 AM

Wow. You're just a regular bad ass. Later, QD.

Sammich
09-06-2007, 06:46 AM

Lolol. Later, QD.

x2 any man knowing the other man's oscar size is tippin the lilly a wee bit too much:gay: