PDA

View Full Version : black viper on 85N monday night

GGPIS3
09-05-2007, 11:55 AM
anyone know who has a black viper, chrome wheels, modded.. in the gwinnett area?

we were just about to leave bp... when a black viper rolls in to get gas. i tell boris to open the bottle and he ofcourse complains he has low bottle pressure.. around 800 or so.

the guy finishes pumping his gas and exits bp.. a moment passes and i yell at boris... WTF IS TAKING SO LONG! finally boris gets in his car and we were off... as we're entering the highway the viper stomps on it and gets loose...

then we tried to line up and everytime the viper would just jump and go... finally boris figured out his timing and off they went... the viper had the hit but boris was anticipating it so he didn't lose any ground.. it did seem boris pulled a fender, but then he said the viper was slowly reeling him back in 4th. then they shut down.. it was a really close race.. just wondering what was done to the viper and to see if he wanted another run with boris..

that is all..

1civic
09-05-2007, 12:00 PM
Used to be a Blk one that came to Barett that had CCW's or HRE's and a KennyBell.... :yes:

TIGERJC
09-05-2007, 12:01 PM
so boris has finally met his match when it comes to getting the "jump"

Tank
09-05-2007, 12:04 PM
anyone know who has a black viper, chrome wheels, modded.. in the gwinnett area?

we were just about to leave bp... when a black viper rolls in to get gas. i tell boris to open the bottle and he ofcourse complains he has low bottle pressure.. around 800 or so.

the guy finishes pumping his gas and exits bp.. a moment passes and i yell at boris... WTF IS TAKING SO LONG! finally boris gets in his car and we were off... as we're entering the highway the viper stomps on it and gets loose...

then we tried to line up and everytime the viper would just jump and go... finally boris figured out his timing and off they went... the viper had the hit but boris was anticipating it so he didn't lose any ground.. it did seem boris pulled a fender, but then he said the viper was slowly reeling him back in 4th. then they shut down.. it was a really close race.. just wondering what was done to the viper and to see if he wanted another run with boris..

that is all..
when was this i saw Boris at BP last night on my way home, but no viper :???:

1000cckiller
09-05-2007, 12:20 PM
when was this i saw Boris at BP last night on my way home, but no viper :???:you are a fag

Tank
09-05-2007, 12:25 PM
you are a fag
:slap: yeah whateva duuuu :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

GGPIS3
09-05-2007, 12:27 PM
well what was last night and whats the subject of this thread? :yes:

1000cckiller
09-05-2007, 12:28 PM
:smack: yeah whateva duuuu :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:eat shit, ya pussy, call me now mudda fucker.

Oh yeah laughing my ass off at Brandon for ignoring the one motherfucker who always helped him.

Tank
09-05-2007, 12:31 PM
well what was last night and whats the subject of this thread? :yes:
Oooooooh i see how it is old man

*leaves crying*

Tank
09-05-2007, 12:32 PM
eat shit, ya pussy, call me now mudda fucker.

Oh yeah laughing my ass off at Brandon for ignoring the one motherfucker who always helped him.
:no: because you touch me in my naughty places and im tired of it :cry:

1000cckiller
09-05-2007, 12:33 PM
:no: because you touch me in my naughty places and im tired of it :cry:man you are starting to turn really :gay:

Tank
09-05-2007, 12:35 PM
man you are starting to turn really :gay:
only because of your pedophilephic ways lolololol..................ill call ya in a lil bit man trying to get ready for this baby shower this saturday man

GGPIS3
09-05-2007, 12:51 PM
whats up with the michael jackson 'esk feel up in hurrrr??

not much tank... same ol shit...different day.

*leaves room quietly as to not draw any attention to myself*

Tank
09-05-2007, 12:52 PM
whats up with the michael jackson 'esk feel up in hurrrr??

not much tank... same ol shit...different day.

*leaves room quietly as to not draw any attention to myself*
lol, sounds good man sounds good :goodjob:

GGPIS3
09-05-2007, 01:03 PM
btw, we spotted the viper at bp on pleasant hill.. and then we were traveling up 85N... around 1am.

i really need to get my car running... hopefully only a few more days left..

OG-Skinny
09-05-2007, 01:05 PM
was it this...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/Picture018-1.jpg

TIGERJC
09-05-2007, 01:07 PM
was it this...

supercharged?? My neighbor told me about this young looking white guy driving a black supercharged viper.

OG-Skinny
09-05-2007, 01:09 PM
^^ Yea.. Last I've known it had a very ristricted exhaust system.. That shit is LOUD without it. That Viper is scary fast too.. the owner might not have hit it as hard as he wanted too.

TIGERJC
09-05-2007, 01:13 PM
^^ Yea.. Last I've known it had a very ristricted exhaust system.. That shit is LOUD without it. That Viper is scary fast too.. the owner might not have hit it as hard as he wanted too.
If we are talking about the same one, then that thing is fast and has still a lot more in it

OG-Skinny
09-05-2007, 01:14 PM
If we are talking about the same one, then that thing is fast and has still a lot more in it

Oh yea. Trust me, I've been in it and driven it and I wouldn't want to mash the pedal in 5th gear. So much Tourqe is retarted. There's more than a s/c in it :goodjob:

Nyteryder
09-05-2007, 01:38 PM
was it this...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/Picture018-1.jpg

I am famous, I see myself in the pic........Ok maybe not famous

GGPIS3
09-05-2007, 01:51 PM
^^ that looks alot like it.. i can't remember if i saw a hard top... hmm.. maybe boris can chime in on this.

SicStang03
09-05-2007, 03:17 PM
I have seen it... I think it just has exhaust...

No blower

iEvo
09-05-2007, 03:21 PM
what body style was is? a friend of mines dad just bought 1 and has chrome wheels also, i think its a 1999

©hris
09-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Guy works at Gwinnett Place Ford i believe... he is a porter there.

Got a bunch of money in a law suit when he was in the military.... got ran over by a tank or something lol i dunno....

i worked there a few years ago and he was working there then... not sure if it was him or not but it sounds like it.... same area too

PSINXS
09-05-2007, 04:02 PM
eat shit, ya pussy, call me now mudda fucker.

my phone is in about 3 pieces jack ass. i dont call too much of anyone. i have no numbers for anybody.

PSINXS
09-05-2007, 04:12 PM
*wrong thread*

OG-Skinny
09-05-2007, 04:23 PM
This will solve some things.. was a asian guy driving? That'll explain alot.

1000cckiller
09-05-2007, 04:24 PM
my phone is in about 3 pieces jack ass. i dont call too much of anyone. i have no numbers for anybody.not our fault, there are phones on every corner

GGPIS3
09-05-2007, 04:32 PM
looked like a younger white guy...

PSINXS
and who's paying for me to use them? i dont have two cents to spare right now. money is tight like gnat booty

and i just now got tanks number after i have been asking you for forever

©hris

Got a bunch of money in a law suit when he was in the military.... got ran over by a tank or something lol i dunno....

i worked there a few years ago and he was working there then... not sure if it was him or not but it sounds like it.... same area too

^^^^^^^^

sleepys4
09-05-2007, 05:52 PM
RUn ober by a fuckin TANK. HOW DO U SPELL OUCH?

1insaneR
09-06-2007, 12:32 PM
The only one i know of that is modded black is the same kid everyone is talkin about. S/c and shot of nitrous etc etc.... supposed to be puttin down serious numbers. so he claims.

v10sloboy
09-10-2007, 08:14 PM
That is my old car. There are two blk vipers with blowers in gwinett. My old one is way faster than the other blk viper the young white kid drives. Trent bought mine he is asian.

b0ki
09-10-2007, 08:32 PM
The viper look liked it was 2005-2007 black tinted windows asian guy driving maybe in his 27 ? ...I know the viper was moded .. i tought first it was turbo... but is not iam sure.... my friend kenny told me he know his is ome guy that work at lexus i belive and the viper is S/C ..... any way ... i would like to run him again if its possible : )

z0-sick
09-10-2007, 08:43 PM
im down to run him to

AnthonyF
09-11-2007, 08:55 AM
a blower and nitrous? really...

some1 said KenneBell supercharger...I'm not 100% but really close that KB doesn't make it for Vipers. Theres another company called ROE. Theres only...1 or 2 years u can run a blower safely (on the GENII models)...and since he is runnin nitrous (which i think is b/s) has to be in those years. Dodge only made like 2 years with forged pistons. all the others have cast.

congrats to Boki...a viper w/ a ROE blower puts down roughly 600hp.

The viper look liked it was 2005-2007 black tinted windows asian guy driving maybe in his 27 ? ...I know the viper was moded .. i tought first it was turbo... but is not iam sure.... my friend kenny told me he know his is ome guy that work at lexus i belive and the viper is S/C ..... any way ... i would like to run him again if its possible : )

they dont make '07 Vipers. You talking about the SRT line? they started them in '03 only came in 'verts. '06 they have a Coupe...lemme know if this helps narrow it down. I bet u i can find out who he his.

~heres a pic of what the '06 Coupe looks like~my dads~

AnthonyF
09-11-2007, 09:01 AM
'ehh...felt like adding this. different GEN's of vipers to help ya out. The red with white stripes is TT and is an '06. the Red GENII with black rims, thats a NOVI S/C. the ROE sits right on top.

iloveboost
09-11-2007, 09:42 AM
It was either 98 and 99 or 99 and 00 where they came with forged pistons. Those motors can take upwards of 900rwhp on the stock block.

I know Trinh (sp?) that had the Skyline had a S/C'd Viper at the Main Stream dyno day. Made like 640rwhp/720ft lbs of torque IIRC. It was the black one pictured in this thread.

b0ki
09-11-2007, 10:14 AM
'ehh...felt like adding this. different GEN's of vipers to help ya out. The red with white stripes is TT and is an '06. the Red GENII with black rims, thats a NOVI S/C. the ROE sits right on top.

looks like the blue ... one just black

owweee
09-11-2007, 10:21 AM
i've tryed running this viper you're talking about coming back from the V last week but his girl just smiled at me so i was like whatever...even tho i know imma get spank it's worth a try...=)

Doppelgänger
09-11-2007, 10:24 AM

Could not have been that guy..

#1- He traded the black one for a copper one over a year ago.

#2- He moved back to NC last year. (thank god)

Doppelgänger
09-11-2007, 10:27 AM
That is my old car. There are two blk vipers with blowers in gwinett. My old one is way faster than the other blk viper the young white kid drives. Trent bought mine he is asian.BTW... when is the Miata coming out?

iloveboost
09-11-2007, 10:48 AM
When's your stroked Z32 or whatever gay crap you were claming you were building coming out? :rolleyes:

Doppelgänger
09-11-2007, 11:27 AM
lol.... soon.

V8haha
09-24-2007, 01:07 PM
I know the viper.. its S/C.. hit me up if you wanna run it..