PDA

View Full Version : rebuild dampers???

İhris
09-05-2007, 06:52 AM
need to know who rebuilds dampers... i got Megan Racing Full Coil overs and they didn't drop my car down to where I wanted it.... so I dropped the post and the spring all the way down. Not exactly how they are supposed to be dropped lol Now my front right damper is blown. Im gonna order something else and get these fixed and just sell them.

cactusEG
09-05-2007, 11:26 AM
i didnt know u could rebuild them ?

İhris
09-05-2007, 11:53 AM
:thinking: really dunno either lol i hope so

AnTi-PooN
09-05-2007, 05:14 PM
brilliant

Nismo
09-05-2007, 08:39 PM
fucking ricer

Nittanys1
09-05-2007, 08:45 PM
dont they have a warranty? If so get a new one and send back the bad one.

İhris
09-05-2007, 09:19 PM
fucking ricer

whatever u say bro... i knew it would happen. $900 for suspension that i plan on watching the dampers blow because i made the mistake of buying the "Quality" Track designed suspension for a car w/ 90whp..... that makes me a ricer?? lol

there was a 2in gap in the rear... my car is clean as hell, pretty damn low, and im satisfied.

i'll prob just drive on them until they all blow then spend more money buying new ones... maybe get the Tein Flex through YoParts.com for $1500 or the SS for $1000..... :thinking: i just can't decide

İhris
09-05-2007, 09:19 PM
dont they have a warranty? If so get a new one and send back the bad one.

all they will do is replace them. i dont want em anymore

Nittanys1
09-05-2007, 09:21 PM
yeah so get the one replaced and then sell them....

İhris
09-05-2007, 09:22 PM
i wonder if they could tell that they were not adjusted correctly though

Nittanys1
09-05-2007, 09:23 PM
got me...worth a shot tho...

yudalicious
09-05-2007, 09:37 PM
whatever u say bro... i knew it would happen. $900 for suspension that i plan on watching the dampers blow because i made the mistake of buying the "Quality" Track designed suspension for a car w/ 90whp..... that makes me a ricer?? lol

there was a 2in gap in the rear... my car is clean as hell, pretty damn low, and im satisfied.

i'll prob just drive on them until they all blow then spend more money buying new ones... maybe get the Tein Flex through YoParts.com for $1500 or the SS for $1000..... :thinking: i just can't decide

Warranty usually doesn't include user error or stupidity, but it's worth a try. " $900 Quality track designed suspension"?? hahaha let's not kid ourselves here. Just replace the broken one, the rest should still be good, rather than ride around with one non-damping damper. Usually the company that makes the dampers rebuild them, but since Megan probably gets those made in some factory in Asia, it's much easier and probably cheaper to get one replaced.

İhris
09-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Warranty usually doesn't include user error or stupidity, but it's worth a try. " $900 Quality track designed suspension"?? hahaha let's not kid ourselves here. Just replace the broken one, the rest should still be good, rather than ride around with one non-damping damper. Usually the company that makes the dampers rebuild them, but since Megan probably gets those made in some factory in Asia, it's much easier and probably cheaper to get one replaced.

yeah thought so.... i'll just ride these out and get Something different after i order the Turbo kit