PDA

View Full Version : New Pics!

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 09:13 PM
got bored tonigvht so i decided to cruise around and find some places to take pics at, here are the results. i took around 40 pics but these are the best!
And its on steelies now, took the rotas off. didnt wanna wear the tires down for no reason.
http://southeasttuners.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10017/normal_img_0305.jpg
http://southeasttuners.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10017/normal_img_0307.jpg
http://southeasttuners.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10017/normal_img_0309.jpg
http://southeasttuners.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10017/normal_img_0314.jpg
http://southeasttuners.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10017/normal_img_0320.jpg
http://southeasttuners.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10017/normal_img_0323.jpg
http://southeasttuners.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10017/normal_img_0325.jpg
http://southeasttuners.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10017/normal_img_0329.jpg
http://southeasttuners.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10017/normal_img_0334.jpg
http://southeasttuners.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10017/normal_img_0338.jpg

Julio
07-17-2005, 09:16 PM
So since You called Jeff Guise Car Rice ( silver and blue civic ) and John marsh eclipse also rice..... What is your consider?

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 09:20 PM
stock except suspension
I have made no motor mods, know im not fast, the seat is for autox and spirited driving, i found that the stock isnt as supportive as id like, the only other mods i have are a d2 coilover setup energy suspension bushing kit(all of em), progress rear sway, skunk2 camber arms, and rota subzeros that arent on.
THe hood is stupid, ill admit, but thats a bad choice it was supposed to be CF, but i got orders to japan so i said fvck that.

so as per the rice comment, my car is stock except for things that have a specific function, no bodykits, no wings, no chrome nothing. Rice i think not...wel maybe the hood, but i dont liek it anyways

Jaimecbr900
07-17-2005, 09:22 PM
I told you it was a bad idea to bad mouth people you don't even know.

Now, I'd suggest you put your flame suit on cause it's comin'......and to be honest, you asked for it...... ;)

Subleg4
07-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Oh well since you dont even like your hood its not rice.

hah fuckin retard, if u had any clue as too how much time and $$ Jeff G has put into his car, u still prob woudlnt care cause u suck hahaha!!

oh ya, and change ur damn user name, you have no Tsi spyder, you drive a fucking DEL SOL!! a del sol dude, haha...a del sol thats still funny, especially since u were saying shit. ahhahahha

Julio
07-17-2005, 09:26 PM
In a previous post you said you had a 8k budget to build your car... All I have to say is, I hope your not done and you have some money left. Because it looks terrible.

All that money and you car looks like that,,,, I would hang myself.

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 09:29 PM
8k including car, paint, stereo, rims, tires, maintenance to get it right, parts i had to get from junkyards(door handles windshield cowl etc.)
not just mods. It was everythign start to finish that i spent. I think i did rather well when my entire goal was to handle well.

on and hte tsispyder comment, im working on another one, im going to buy the shell before i leave for japan, and build it when i come home on leave.

Subleg4
07-17-2005, 09:31 PM
so its true that u have $8k in ur del sol?

Julio
07-17-2005, 09:33 PM
So how much did the car cost like 5 ? because the rest I cant see it.. well you do have d2 suspension.. so what between 700 to 900 for that so that lives you with about 2 k... Yeah, i can see it ... you pay what you get for.

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 09:38 PM
ill break it down
3200 for car
800 for d2
150 for skunk2 arms
450 for wheels
350 for tires
100 for seat
100 for wheel
320 rear sway bar
around 800 for fiberglass box, center console
350 autoloc door shave kit
around 500 in labor on the shaving and stuff
free paint job for 2 7 inch tvs
120 energy suspension bushing kit
a huge amount of supplies
tune up and itming belt stuff
time to pay for hobby shop usage
brake pads and rotors (oem)-200
had to get a new amp, old one blew-350
i can go on and on. But in all reality i think i ended up decently. I ended up with about 100 in maintenance, alignments, supplies and stuff. the rest went to eerythign else.

Jaimecbr900
07-17-2005, 09:49 PM
What I'm not understanding is: Why all the suspension work? Do you race it? If so, how do you plan on being competitive with a stock everything else? I don't get it.

Julio
07-17-2005, 09:51 PM
you shouldve paid for the paint job...

Julio
07-17-2005, 09:52 PM
What I'm not understanding is: Why all the suspension work? Do you race it? If so, how do you plan on being competitive with a stock everything else? I don't get it.

Do they allow you to autocross with shave handles? Im not sure, dont know much about autocross.
Dont know why he shaved the handle on a non show car.... Now that ='s rice right durrrrrr :o

Scrappy
07-17-2005, 09:54 PM
julio you are too smart! i didnt even catch that... lol

Jaimecbr900
07-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Do they allow you to autocross with shave handles? Im not sure, dont know much about autocross.
Dont know why he shaved the handle on a non show car.... Now that ='s rice right durrrrrr :o

;) See where I was going????

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 10:56 PM
the shaving was done, becuase i didnt know where i was going with the car in the long run. so i went ahead and did it. but the solenoids we had on hadn at the shop werent strong enough so i had to spend more money blah blah

And yes the paint sucks ass. i was slightly pissed, but the origional paint job was MUCH worse. i could literally peel it off, the previous owner tried to do it himself.
Basically, the car was meant to be autoX. That was the origional plan, it still will be hopefully soon up in ATL. I just have to get a damn weekend off, i have had to work weekend duty for the past few. i was plannign on putting in a b16a2, or Ls engine into it and putting intake header on it and being done with it.
I had long term plans, but now that im going ot japan, its not really worth it. Ill start another car over there along with finishiing my 4g63 build for a spyder.

However i will admit my first car was deff rice, a 95 integra LS. i learned after that one though.

Brett
07-17-2005, 11:01 PM
I will go ahead and say this now.....

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 11:02 PM
: shrug: it will keep me busy at work.

yerrow
07-17-2005, 11:04 PM
However i will admit my first car was deff rice, a 95 integra LS. i learned after that one though.

doesn't look like you learned anything

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 11:09 PM
believe me i have. i refuse to use a body kit, clear tailights, or any wings! or do anythig that has no function for hte most part.
and your wagon is pimp as hell by the way. if it is a wagon...i cant tell for sure in the small pic. but yeah i think it is.

99ITRGIRL
07-17-2005, 11:25 PM
cool pics

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 11:28 PM
thanks
\

Brett
07-17-2005, 11:29 PM
believe me i have. i refuse to use a body kit, clear tailights, or any wings! or do anythig that has no function for hte most part.
and your wagon is pimp as hell by the way. if it is a wagon...i cant tell for sure in the small pic. but yeah i think it is.

Yeah us ricers with body kits and shit!! DAMN US!!

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 11:30 PM
its just not my thing, I like clean kits that are functional liek cwest adn stuff. But im not a fan of shitty fitting cheap blitz kits nad stuff. Its clean resembles stock bodylines and stuff, I liek it. But thats few and far between. The stillen front end on DSMs is an example.

Brett
07-17-2005, 11:31 PM
Thats why I picked my kit, flws very wel with the body lines, blends in with the car very well

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 11:33 PM
i havent seen day pics of your car i dont remmeber, so i cant say anything.

Brett
07-17-2005, 11:35 PM
click my car domain link in my signature...lol

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 11:36 PM
thatll teach me to pay more attention huh

Yeah see, that look 90% stock with an aggressive lip kit added, an SI wing (right?) and stock tailights. its clean, im not a fan of the headlights. But thats just me. Certain body kits i can deal with, yours isnt really a kit as much as looking liek accentuation.

Cliff
07-17-2005, 11:44 PM
that's an ex spoiler...ex spoilers and si spoilers are nearly the same if not the same

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 11:46 PM
oh ok

Brett
07-17-2005, 11:49 PM
Cliff, they are the same, But my car didnt come with one, I had that put on when I started doing the car, That was the only wing I felt worked well with the lines of the car

Cliff
07-18-2005, 12:02 AM
mine came without the spoiler so i never could compare them and i put the gsr spoiler on mine and it looked really good cause it was low and swept with the body lines

HyPer50
07-18-2005, 01:07 AM
My only question is this, you paid $400 for rims right? Are those steelies or are my eyes bad?

Cliff
07-18-2005, 01:14 AM
he bought rims but he said he is running the steelies so he doesn't wear out the tires on the rims....dumb to me but to each his own

Dave
07-18-2005, 08:17 AM
very RICE car if you ask me!

Sirius R
07-18-2005, 08:36 AM
ill break it down

free paint job for 2 7 inch tvs

Broken TVs I hope....

And let me see if I have this right, you have new wheels and tires but you would rather drive around in steelies so you dont waste the rubber? It's not a show car, so your not concerned about messing up a wheel and its a stock motor in a Del Sol.....maybe selling the $400 wheels and buying a huge wing and body kit would be a better fit with the door popers and "speed streaked" hood.

4dmin
07-18-2005, 08:52 AM
did you say jeff g. & john m. were rice??? oh shit... Jeff G. is a legend in the show scene, that car has been around and is a staple in the show scene. John M. not only is that a show car but i know for a fact that car isn't just show, that turbo eclipse would rape your car & he has probably 500lbs of audio in that thing. :rolleyes:

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 09:46 AM
i didnt see any engine shots of it, but anyone who puts tailights from a car that is a completely different make, is rice in my book..
But like i said, they look good dont get me wrong, i just have a different ideal of DSMs.
And for hte Rims. Im trying to sell them also, so i figured itd be a decent idea tot take them off in case someone wants them. they are on teh car in the cardomain gallery.

and you wont see me putting a bodykit on anythign i own....except if i get a sti wagon in japan, then maybe. but other than that nah.

Kalifornia087
07-18-2005, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=tsispyder]i didnt see any engine shots of it, but anyone who puts tailights from a car that is a completely different make, is rice in my book..
But like i said, they look good dont get me wrong, i just have a different ideal of DSMs.QUOTE]

I have not seen this guys eclipse, but im betting it is nicer than your car. and you can get a hood at the junkyard for like $100 so you should becasue that black stripe is killing you man... nice suspension though. i bet it handles like its on rails :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2005, 10:15 AM
If you are all about "function" over looks, what's the fart can do for you then????? :rolleyes: What about the shaved handles and emblems? Those gonna help you in autox???? :rolleyes:

I don't understand something else. You keep talking about DSM this DSM that. Not only do you NOT own a DSM NOW, but you keep talking about how you aint gonna in the future either. What's the deal with that? Why all the DSM talk if you don't even have one????

Talk about what you do have for a minute. A STOCK Del Sol with some suspension work and a little bit of stereo work. That's it my man.

Yet, you with the basically stock Del Sol are talking smack about guys that have spent more on just their paint work than you have on your entire car and everything in it. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is certainly theirs. Obviously more people agree since they could fill a room full with the trophies and accolades won to your 3-4 my friend.

I may not have orange flames on the side of my car or 25" chrome rims either. But I certainly can give credit where credit is due even when it's not what I have on my car. Both those guys have led the way in the show scene for a long time. Neither your Eclipse nor your Del Sol could hold a candle to either car any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Learn to respect other people's, especially those you don't know anything about, cars that have been shown to be perennial winners.

Believe me people around here will call a dog a dog in a sec. They'll call rice that too in a split sec. I'm willing to bet way more people will call you rice before they'll call either one of those guys rice. Wanna bet? ;)

B16a2 Civic
07-18-2005, 10:21 AM
i guess im so rice :(

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 10:24 AM
If you are all about "function" over looks, what's the fart can do for you then????? :rolleyes: What about the shaved handles and emblems? Those gonna help you in autox???? :rolleyes:

I don't understand something else. You keep talking about DSM this DSM that. Not only do you NOT own a DSM NOW, but you keep talking about how you aint gonna in the future either. What's the deal with that? Why all the DSM talk if you don't even have one????

Talk about what you do have for a minute. A STOCK Del Sol with some suspension work and a little bit of stereo work. That's it my man.

Yet, you with the basically stock Del Sol are talking smack about guys that have spent more on just their paint work than you have on your entire car and everything in it. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is certainly theirs. Obviously more people agree since they could fill a room full with the trophies and accolades won to your 3-4 my friend.

I may not have orange flames on the side of my car or 25" chrome rims either. But I certainly can give credit where credit is due even when it's not what I have on my car. Both those guys have led the way in the show scene for a long time. Neither your Eclipse nor your Del Sol could hold a candle to either car any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Learn to respect other people's, especially those you don't know anything about, cars that have been shown to be perennial winners.

Believe me people around here will call a dog a dog in a sec. They'll call rice that too in a split sec. I'm willing to bet way more people will call you rice before they'll call either one of those guys rice. Wanna bet? ;)

shaved handles and emblems, liek i said, it weas convenient at the time. Was a really good price and i always wanted to do it. So i figured What the hell, might as well. It wasnt planned from the begining, the body guy suggested it and im like whatever, might as well since the entire car was stripped to metal.

as far as DSM, Yes i plan on getting either a 1ga AWD or a 2gB spyder befor ei go to japan.
I already have a motor that is torn apart at different places getting work done, Still working on buying hte bottom end parts but the head is ready to be put together just waiting to go back home to do it.

last ti checked, there isnt much more that i can do suspension wise minus strut tower and lower tie bars. so some suspension work, i think not, most everythign i can do, yes.

as far as their room full of trophies, how long have they shown the same car? and with that much money thrown at it hope they could.
My DSM was built to be clean, OEM looking, but still show quality. And it was, beat everyother mitsu.eagle in its class at every show. Along with a few one of a kind things, wheels, conversion, interior.

and as i have said before, I think the cars look good, they are hott liek i said before. But its just not my cup of tea. Id much rather spend that much money on a supra, 240, or somethign that can go faster and look good. IMHo

On yeah and hte fart can!
When i bought the car the previous owner decided to cut off hte muffler, extend the pipe and weld a tip on it. I didnt want to drive home 8 hours listening to that. So after spending 3 days tryign to locate a stock del sol catback i had to next day air the quietest system i could (greddy s2, since apexi WS isnt an application for my car) adn put it on about 3 hours befor ei left to go home and do the 2 weeks of work to the car.

be glad to answer anything else

A.P. Photography
07-18-2005, 10:27 AM
So wait, you turned your eclipse into a wanna be talon?

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 10:32 AM
they are the same car, same asembly line, just different bumpers, tailights, rear bumper, and sideskirts. adn door caps

A.P. Photography
07-18-2005, 10:34 AM
they are the same car, same asembly line, just different bumpers, tailights, rear bumper, and sideskirts. adn door caps
Yeah and a honda integra is the same car as a acura integra only the steering wheel is on the right side. And when people put honda badges on their Acura everybody calls them rice so I guess that applies to you also then.

HiPSI
07-18-2005, 10:37 AM
So wait, you turned your eclipse into a wanna be talon?

now there's a waste of time and money ;).

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 10:59 AM
no actually i think its better when they put honda badges on acuras, everywhere int eh world except here it is liek that.

But i did the talon conversion becuase i liek the lines of the talon better, and its bolt up. everyone has an eclipse spyder, i was the only one with a talon spyder

lowjack
07-18-2005, 11:18 AM
Hmmm had to get in on this......

I would think that you need to take a step back and think about what rice really is. If putting body kits, and wings on a car is rice then I guess you would have to say the most country hick running in the Nextel Cup series (NASCAR) is rice? They have body kits and wings, yet are full blown 700whp stock cars.

After looking at your pictures and reading about how you are not going to change your car, it makes me laugh.

Since your basically calling 90% of the cars own'd by IA members rice, including mine (Veilside body kit/Nismo wing). I'm going to just kick back in my chair and think about the Del Sol I should have bought and left stock..... Man, why did I make a mistake buying that riced Z.

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 11:22 AM
dude veilside isnt rice. neither is Nismo

Im talkign about peopel with knock off 400 body kits, huge winge stuf liek that.
WHy the hell would i change my car, im going to JAPAN in 6 months for 3+ years

and nascar is wind tunnel tested!
I believe i said i dont refer to things that have purpose rice IE CWest as an example.
and the only reason i have a del sol, is becuase i couldnt find a decent hatch or 240 in all honesty. It wasnt what i wanted, but 3 people backed out on me, including a 96 teg. so its really not my fault, i came back from africa and had to have a car.

Kevykev
07-18-2005, 12:01 PM
In a previous post you said you had a 8k budget to build your car... All I have to say is, I hope your not done and you have some money left. Because it looks terrible.

All that money and you car looks like that,,,, I would hang myself.

Holy shit that was a Cold Post!!!

del Sol looks disgruntled in those pics.

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 12:05 PM
it is. Im not all together happy with teh exterior. It needs to be resprayed and a few things fixed. But im not really worried about it. Im saving up for my Stagea or legnum

LaurenK
07-18-2005, 12:40 PM
Nice background!!!

B16a2 Civic
07-18-2005, 12:42 PM
Nice background!!!

she's always so positive :)

ahmonrah
07-18-2005, 12:50 PM
I will go ahead and say this now.....agreed:goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2005, 12:53 PM
she's always so positive :)

Wait until he calls Mr. Josh's car rice too......Ms. Lauren would eat him for lunch..... ;)

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 12:55 PM
show me the car, ill make a comment lol

B16a2 Civic
07-18-2005, 01:01 PM
show me the car, ill make a comment lol

http://www.importatlanta.com/lauren/images/P4130001_0001.jpg

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 01:06 PM
front? engine?
its not my cup of tea, i think a perfect Honda is stock with a lip kit, no bigger than 16s.

The body kit would theoreticlaly make it rice, but its not crazy from the back, the dual exhaust is kinda retarded, but needed because of the kit.
Not a fan of the color, looks liek an unpainted body kit (blue class kit or whateer it is) Id say its rice, unless it as a bad assed motor to back it up, then it would be a well rounded car.

B16a2 Civic
07-18-2005, 01:11 PM
front? engine?
its not my cup of tea, i think a perfect Honda is stock with a lip kit, no bigger than 16s.

The body kit would theoreticlaly make it rice, but its not crazy from the back, the dual exhaust is kinda retarded, but needed because of the kit.
Not a fan of the color, looks liek an unpainted body kit (blue class kit or whateer it is) Id say its rice, unless it as a bad assed motor to back it up, then it would be a well rounded car.

wow. im glad you have such a tight honda to make these comments, or else it would just sound stupid.
Josh is in Team ECI right? maybe one of the most successfull teams on the east coast other then Jinsoku?

SLOWR/T
07-18-2005, 01:13 PM
^^^RICE!!!!!

nah J/K it look good i like the color and wheels

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 01:24 PM
dude you askewd my comment and i told you.

And i dont kknow why everyone is making sarcastic comments about my shit, i neevr said it was great or anythign. She i even said i was unhapy with it. im allowed to have comments. I just build a differnet type of car ( no this honda doesnt really reflect it)

bigb996
07-18-2005, 01:28 PM
get some wheels and your set.

HyPer50
07-18-2005, 01:36 PM

And i dont kknow why everyone is making sarcastic comments about my shit, i neevr said it was great or anythign. She i even said i was unhapy with it. im allowed to have comments. I just build a differnet type of car ( no this honda doesnt really reflect it)

They aren't being sarcastic, the black stripe looks like dog shit. Your a dick about other peoples rides just cause they aren't your "cup of tea". I'm a devout old school domestic muscle car fan, I would never own an import aside from maybe an rx7 or supra, but you dont see me talking shit. You know how that old saying goes, what goes around comes around, so get over it.

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 01:42 PM
Dude, I have said NUMEROUS TIMES THE STRIPE IS GHEY, Stupid, retarded, ugly

I know this. hopefully when i get to the beach ont eh 1st it will be blue again. it was a bad mistake, and an experiment.

And i have wheels, would you like pictures of them sitting in my living room?

DreamerTheresa
07-18-2005, 01:43 PM
del Sols are ricey.

HyPer50
07-18-2005, 01:43 PM
Dude, I have said NUMEROUS TIMES THE STRIPE IS GHEY, Stupid, retarded, ugly

I know this. hopefully when i get to the beach ont eh 1st it will be blue again. it was a bad mistake, and an experiment.

And i have wheels, would you like pictures of them sitting in my living room?

I'm just saying, if your a dick to others about there rides just cause they dont fit your particular taste, then you can expect the same in return.

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 01:48 PM
90% of the time i dont just Diss cars. I almsot always have something positive to say about them as well.

A.P. Photography
07-18-2005, 01:54 PM

When they are not "your cup of tea" then simply say nice car, not my taste, but nicely done. Instead of 'that is rice", comments like that give you a bad rep and people will have no respect for you. Just FYI, so stop trying to defend yourself and just say I am sorry for calling them rice, they are not my taste but nicely done. And be done with it, or just leave IA all together. :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
07-18-2005, 01:57 PM
When they are not "your cup of tea" then simply say nice car, not my taste, but nicely done. Instead of 'that is rice", comments like that give you a bad rep and people will have no respect for you. Just FYI, so stop trying to defend yourself and just say I am sorry for calling them rice, they are not my taste but nicely done. And be done with it, or just leave IA all together. :goodjob:
cant be said better

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 01:59 PM
sorry for calling vehicles that arent of my taste .I hate arguingl. sorry everyone :thumb:

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2005, 02:01 PM
90% of the time i dont just Diss cars. I almsot always have something positive to say about them as well.

Except this time I guess.

I totally agree with Hyper and I told you this was gonna happen when you inserted your foot in your mouth last night.

You're picking apart people's cars that A) are better than yours and therefore it sounds more like you're jealous than giving constructive criticism (which BTW they DIDN'T ASK FOR); B) using rationale that you are certainly NOT using on your own car (useful vs show, all that suspension and no engine to push it with, slammed on steelies, off kilt paint job, etc. All things that could certainly be seen as "rice"); Finally C) then bragging about a car that you don't even have and even when you did have it wouldn't stand a chance against the car's you're dissing.

You don't get it yet obviously. If you run your mouth about how "great" or how "not so great" someone's CAR is......you'd better have the credentials to back it up otherwise you sound like a real jerk by doing so.

Brett
07-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Jamie is a fucking ricer :D

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2005, 02:12 PM
Jamie is a fucking ricer :D

I've been called worse......now that I think about it.....by YOU..... :D

Wait until you see what ricey stuff I got cooking now...... :taun: :super:

B16a2 Civic
07-18-2005, 02:30 PM
* Gucci Mane feat Me* im so ricceeeyyyyyy

Julio
07-18-2005, 03:05 PM
All I wanna know what has this kid built? He hasnt show nothing yet But a ugly a riced out eclipse and del sol ? No credentials...You have nothing to fall on.
I understand He doesnt like the cars, Thats cool, I can understand... But those cars are far from rice.. FULL BLOWN show cars. Thats all they are built for.. They dont even drive the cars.. Thats there only purpose...

And btw this is what I did with around 6k with my 98 hatch...
Not inlcuding Kit and headlight convertion everything else was new last year...
New paint, wheels , suspension and motor.... And mind you My ride was a Show car also...

Picture #1 - Doing shows in 03.... BIG SHOWS...
Picture # 2- pretty much took the car apart ( about 20K All gone in a snap)
Picture #3 - That what it looks like now

yeah, go ahead and call it rice.. But Is faster, handles better and looks better w/ less money.. Not how crazy is that.. and it seen more track time then you have ever have... I bet :blah:

HyPer50
07-18-2005, 03:06 PM
All I wanna know what has this kid built? He hasnt show nothing yet But a ugly a riced out eclipse and del sol ? No credentials...You have nothing to fall on.
I understand He doesnt like the cars, Thats cool, I can understand... But those cars are far from rice.. FULL BLOWN show cars. Thats all they are built for.. They dont even drive the cars.. Thats there only purpose...

And btw this is what I did with around 6k with my 98 hatch...
Not inlcuding Kit and headlight convertion everything else was new last year...
New paint, wheels , suspension and motor.... And mind you My ride was a Show car also...

Picture #1 - Doing shows in 03.... BIG SHOWS...
Picture # 2- pretty much took the car apart ( about 20K All gone in a snap)
Picture #3 - That was what it looks like now

yeah, go ahead and call it rice.. But Is faster, handles better and looks better w/ less money.. Not how crazy is that :blah:

rice...... LOL just playin' Julio = P

Julio
07-18-2005, 03:08 PM
Hell no... Is Arroz =]

B16a2 Civic
07-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Lol, i always been a fan of your car Julio...and i dare him call that rice, but he will, cause your old car was too far from OEM and too much custom to be considered not rice

HyPer50
07-18-2005, 03:18 PM
Damn... the newest pics look bad ass by the way Julio. Not usually into Honda's, or hatchbacks... but man that looks pretty sweet. Seeing as how this thread is shit anyways, I guess I can go ahead and hijack it.

HiPSI
07-18-2005, 03:41 PM
slammed on steelies = rice

/end thread

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 03:58 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9404&stc=1

actualyl that shits hott. I liek it

but besides what you all may say, the taln was a good show car, and well respected n teh DSmtuners.com community.
My integra was a show car of sorts, but really wasnt. it was just rice.

I showd you what i built, and it has proven itself everwhere it went. If you dont agree im sorry. But it was a great car in person, and on paper.