PDA

View Full Version : Misc ARCHERY SHOPS?!!?!

Killer
09-04-2007, 01:04 PM
yeah that's right! you want to fight about it!!!

as redneck as it sounds.... (i actually have only shot a bow 1 time since living in ga... this was a northern thing for me)

i broke out the bow the other day... thing is.. i out grew mine... and gave it away... my cousin gave me his..... and so did my father... i'm letting my boss use the one my cousin gave me...

BUT him(my boss) and i both need to find a good archery shop... i need to get remeasured for the bow and get some things adjusted...

my boss needs to do the same, as well as he wants to buy his son a bow...

i know dicks and some other sports stores sell them... BUT a real archer knows you can't just buy a bow and start shooting... u want it measured to fit you and the arrows as well...

anyone know where to go... my boss lives in sandy springs... i live in marietta... (i would just go to a shop in ellijay but i'm never up that way)

speedminded
09-04-2007, 01:13 PM
Lilburn, about 300 feet from Mahdavi Motorsports...you can't miss it.

Killer
09-04-2007, 01:17 PM
well i appreciate that, BUT lilburn is a pretty good bit away from here...

speedminded
09-04-2007, 01:19 PM
well i appreciate that, BUT lilburn is a pretty good bit away from here...Hey, you asked! and it's really not far at all, other than during rush hour times it's no more than 30 minutes from Sidelines on Roswell Rd.

You wanted an Archery shop then you got one...other than that i heard www.yellowpages.com works well :tongue:

Here, even did it for ya :D http://www.yellowpages.com/Marietta-GA/Archery-Equipment-Supplies?t=Archery

Killer
09-04-2007, 01:23 PM
Hey, you asked! and it's really not far at all, other than during rush hour times it's no more than 30 minutes from Sidelines on Roswell Rd.

You wanted an Archery shop then you got one...other than that i heard yellowpages.com works well :tongue: http://www.yellowpages.com/Marietta-GA/Archery-Equipment-Supplies?t=Archery

dang it looks a lot farther...

but that's just it.. i work 9-6... rush hour at it's finest!! lol...

i repped you btw...

i might check it out.. i think there is one in canton which is close to me.. but not to my boss... he's a "i don't want to drive more than 3 miles away from my house" kinda guy! lol... literally... we work in his basement because he doesn't want to have to drive to work!!! lol..

*edit!! lol
oh and no need to be a smarty pants!! i was checking google! i'm not a lamer son!!!

speedminded
09-04-2007, 01:24 PM
dang it looks a lot farther...

but that's just it.. i work 9-6... rush hour at it's finest!! lol...

i repped you btw...

i might check it out.. i think there is one in canton which is close to me.. but not to my boss... he's a "i don't want to drive more than 3 miles away from my house" kinda guy! lol... literally... we work in his basement because he doesn't want to have to drive to work!!! lol..updated post above and the one in Canton is on there :goodjob:

Killer
09-04-2007, 04:09 PM
up

Killer
09-05-2007, 12:45 PM
well, DICKS sporting goods in kennesaw has every thing i need... which is awesome! thanks for the help though man!