PDA

View Full Version : Curiosity

Hulud
09-04-2007, 11:19 AM
killed the cat, but im curious so I'll entertain that idea.

Whats with all these noobs lately coming on here and bitching about everything? :thinking:

On_Her_Face
09-04-2007, 11:24 AM
can't take a beating, i say we hate on them. i enjoy playing e-thug a little bit

SLOWLYbtngU
09-04-2007, 11:24 AM
MAn they fucking kill me with that shit!!!! I swear, they are the most emo bitches I have ever heard/read abotu in my life. They swear that people care about their fucked up lives...I only share mine when it's funny. They just fucking complain...I wish they'd kill themselves... :cry: No, really...

Hulud
09-04-2007, 11:38 AM
can't take a beating, i say we hate on them. i enjoy playing e-thug a little bit
i used to go around calling it like i saw it and they said i was an ass to them, so now there are a few members on this site who hate me now LOL

because they can't handle the truth :goodjob:

Hulud
09-04-2007, 11:39 AM
MAn they fucking kill me with that shit!!!! I swear, they are the most emo bitches I have ever heard/read abotu in my life. They swear that people care about their fucked up lives...I only share mine when it's funny. They just fucking complain...I wish they'd kill themselves... :cry: No, really...
yea i hate that too, when they come on here, because their only friends are on this site, :wgaf:

Echonova
09-04-2007, 11:41 AM
They are a product of the parents. All this feel-good, happy-happy, you're special bullshit they have been feeding their kids all their lives. Nothing is their fault, everyone should like them, and everyone should play nice and share. They are owed everything, and don't understand why their parents don't give it to them, rather than them earn it. When somebody like Paris Hilton is considered a celebrity, this country is already in the toilet, we're just waiting for the flush. That's why their emo, they can't take criticism, debate, a joke at their expense or someone just not seeing how "special" they are. I think that's a brief synopsis on why.

Hulud
09-04-2007, 11:42 AM
They are a product of the parents. All this feel-good, happy-happy, you're special bullshit they have been feeding their kids all their lives. Nothing is their fault, everyone should like them, and everyone should play nice and share. They are owed everything, and don't understand why their parents don't give it to them, rather than them earn it. When somebody like Paris Hilton is considered a celebrity, this country is already in the toilet, we're just waiting for the flush. That's why their emo, they can't take criticism, debate, a joke at their expense or someone just not seeing how "special" they are. I think that's a brief synopsis on why.
thats only part of your thesis paper, right? lol

SLOWLYbtngU
09-04-2007, 11:45 AM
yea i hate that too, when they come on here, because their only friends are on this site, :wgaf:
:werd:

My friends are on this site too but i talk to them more in real life. hell I have IM convos with them while I respond to their stupidity in threads...I dunno. Then there are the ones that have no friends and assume that everyone is on the site with the intentions of befriending new people. I mean, sure I am down for meeting people that seem cool off of here, but it doesnt mean that I am gonna act like you BFF 4 Lyfe ~draws imaginary heart after~

Hulud
09-04-2007, 11:46 AM
:werd:

My friends are on this site too but i talk to them more in real life. hell I have IM convos with them while I respond to their stupidity in threads...I dunno. Then there are the ones that have no friends and assume that everyone is on the site with the intentions of befriending new people. I mean, sure I am down for meeting people that seem cool off of here, but it doesnt mean that I am gonna act like you BFF 4 Lyfe ~draws imaginary heart after~
exactly

Sol-Badguy
09-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Kind of like the kid that just made the thread:

"So this is my first message board"
Post text: "hrmmm"

Some people just aren't cut out. :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
09-04-2007, 01:28 PM
well i'm starting to hate on n00bs, not just new people but actual NOOBS