View Full Version : how do i...get down yo

SLPR
09-04-2007, 09:46 AM
so how do i get down with tha squad yo?

:goodjob:

Papa_Smurf
09-04-2007, 10:56 AM
i see you got my message, good stuff.

post sum pics of your EF, i wanna see ur ride.

Cato ED-6
09-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Welcome man, ya just post some pics and specs of your ride and come hang out when we have a meet. Thats about it...lol

DrunkScotsman
09-04-2007, 02:48 PM
x2

bigdare23
09-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Welcome man, ya just post some pics and specs of your ride and come hang out when we have a meet. Thats about it...lol

what he said :goodjob:

oh yeah gotta paypal me $20 or pay for my lunch. Whatever costs more LOL

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 06:36 PM
**breaks out in song**

"Ya can't, ya don't, and you won't stop!"

mocha latte cupcake
09-04-2007, 06:39 PM
must rep everyone in the EF squad, and recite the EF squad motto:

ahem

"i (insert name here) promise to treat my EF like gold, i promise if i sell out for some reason i will allow every member to kick me in the nuts, i promise that in the event of a EF mishap, i will replace my EF with another or may i have the wrath of a thousand mis-shifts, i hear by swear to all things Vtec and good, that i will uphold all laws set by the EF squad and be sure to rep everyone who <3's EF's"

uproot
09-04-2007, 07:09 PM

ahem

"i (insert name here) promise to treat my EF like gold, i promise if i sell out for some reason i will allow every member to kick me in the nuts, i promise that in the event of a EF mishap, i will replace my EF with another or may i have the wrath of a thousand mis-shifts, i hear by swear to all things Vtec and good, that i will uphold all laws set by the EF squad and be sure to rep everyone who <3's EF's"

LOL :lmfao:

Cato ED-6
09-04-2007, 07:16 PM

ahem

LOL We should start using that...LOL Repped

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 07:16 PM
LIES!

The shorter version is "I will do as Dare says since he rules the squad. Evasive is second in line. Toonz is nothing more than an e-thug, and if Dare DOESN'T keep up to par, JFRO will succeed him. BTLFED is the Supermod of the Squad, and will ban appropriately. Else...I am an EF Driver...and I am ALL that is EF Driver."

Or...show up tomorrow night at wild wings and introduce yourself to some of the big wigs.

bigdare23
09-04-2007, 08:35 PM

ahem

LOL

bigdare23
09-04-2007, 08:36 PM
LIES!

The shorter version is "I will do as Dare says since he rules the squad. Evasive is second in line. Toonz is nothing more than an e-thug, and if Dare DOESN'T keep up to par, JFRO will succeed him. BTLFED is the Supermod of the Squad, and will ban appropriately. Else...I am an EF Driver...and I am ALL that is EF Driver."

Or...show up tomorrow night at wild wings and introduce yourself to some of the big wigs.

Not going to happen!!!!

MY CROWN STAYS ON MY HEAD :king:

SL65AMG
09-04-2007, 08:53 PM

ahem

LOLOLOL :lmfao: :lmfao: reppeddd

and you assholes i wanna go tomorrow night.

bigdare23
09-04-2007, 08:55 PM

Are you sure you're ready for the big league LOL

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Not going to happen!!!!

Then you'd better keep up to par...

Show up...if you can dig...

Are you sure you're ready for the big league LOL
I don't think he is...

mocha latte cupcake
09-04-2007, 09:34 PM
thanks for the rep's squad :D i got love for all you mother EF'ers :D

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 10:31 PM
...so you think he'll show tomorrow?

jfrolang
09-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Not going to happen!!!!

You can keep it. I wear glass over my head. :D

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 10:47 PM
You can keep it. I wear glass over my head. :D
OH SNAP! Damn, I wish I could rep for that...

mocha latte cupcake
09-04-2007, 10:47 PM
repped for ya :D

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 10:48 PM
LoLoL! READ YOUR LATEST REP!

jfrolang
09-04-2007, 11:01 PM
hehe. I'd rep back if I could.

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 11:05 PM
hehe. I'd rep back if I could.
LoL...you and your cute little one rep point, LoLoL.

You'll get big one day!

How's your car comin', by the way?

jfrolang
09-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Put an ST rear sway bar in on Friday. other than that, it just awaits paint next week.

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Put an ST rear sway bar in on Friday. other than that, it just awaits paint next week.
Good stuff, glad to hear. I've heard that ST and GC make the best and only worthwhile sways for our cars. Ya done good...

Let me know how it feels...

jfrolang
09-04-2007, 11:13 PM
GC makes a rear sway? didn't know that. Neuspeed and Eibach also have nice ones.

The ST sway tightened the suspension up a lot. I didn't have a stock one at all so it's a huge positive gain.

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 11:19 PM
GC makes a rear sway? didn't know that. Neuspeed and Eibach also have nice ones.

The ST sway tightened the suspension up a lot. I didn't have a stock one at all so it's a huge positive gain.
I have no sways, yet. Stock or after. I know GC makes a front, but I thought they also made a rear...? Maybe I'm wrong...maybe it IS only ST.

If I'm not mistaken, Neuspeed's sway is thinner than GC and ST. Eibach is a legend in suspension...I just don't know how well I trust them on imports. Call me biased, if you will. I wanna say they were SLIGHTLY thinner than the ST and GC's? I may be wrong on that...don't "fact" me...

jfrolang
09-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Neuspeed's rear sway is 22mm, just like the ST. I'm not sure on the Eibach, but they only sell the sways as a front and rear kit, and it's overpriced. The only reason I didn't go with the Neuspeed is it only works on cars with a factory sway bar. The ST is the only one I know of that allows adding a rear sway with no drilling or welding. I HIGHLY recommend the ST rear sway bar to everyone.

It's just $140 at Summit. here's the link:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=STQ%2D51140&N=700+400279+4294923769+4294907813+4294924928+4294 819499+4294907724+4294907070+115&autoview=sku

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 11:29 PM
Not bad not bad...I'll be looking forward to it, in time. What about your front side?

As for that Neuspeed 22mm rear bar...maybe they've changed their product since I last looked?

I don't know...oh well. Either way...I stand corrected. :goojob: for good research and post.

jfrolang
09-04-2007, 11:32 PM
You don't want a thicker front sway bar, it will only increase understeer. If you want to "upgrade" the front, get a CRX HF front sway bar. I'll probably stick with my dx front sway though.

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Well...i've got NO sway bar up front, LoL. But I thought one of the companies made on at like 17 or 18mm?

Damn, I need to start researching this crap, again.

I am the product of about 20kids a month coming up to me and going "ok, I wanna do this this and this to my car" and I actually spend the time to look up what's available for their car...

jfrolang
09-04-2007, 11:42 PM
If you're gonna go to the trouble of adding a front sway, I'd only mess with the HF bar. Smaller is better in the front, but no sway at all is worse.

StraightSix
09-05-2007, 05:21 PM
If you're gonna go to the trouble of adding a front sway, I'd only mess with the HF bar. Smaller is better in the front, but no sway at all is worse.

On a FWD car like ours, I have heard of people running no front sway to get the car to rotate better. It all depends on how you want the chassis to behave more so than anything else. Too stiff in the rear suspension and you can induce snap oversteer.

EvasiveEF9
09-05-2007, 05:22 PM
On a FWD car like ours, I have heard of people running no front sway to get the car to rotate better. It all depends on how you want the chassis to behave more so than anything else. Too stiff in the rear suspension and you can induce snap oversteer.
Or under...which was my case in the last run. My car didn't wanna go sharp cuz the rear was too stiff and was sliding as opposed to letting the weight transfer.

StraightSix
09-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Or under...which was my case in the last run. My car didn't wanna go sharp cuz the rear was too stiff and was sliding as opposed to letting the weight transfer.

Ooops, I should have been a little more specific. Too big of a rear sway can cause snap over steer.

EvasiveEF9
09-05-2007, 05:34 PM
You better correct yourself, young man...

LoLoL. So when is the next autox meet out your way?

SL65AMG
09-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Then you'd better keep up to par...

Show up...if you can dig...

I don't think he is...

my car isnt....thats for sure.... but as far as me being "ready for the big league" ....pleeezzz gimme a break

Papa_Smurf
09-06-2007, 01:07 AM
this is like,the worst thread jack i've ever seen...

StraightSix
09-06-2007, 11:48 AM
You better correct yourself, young man...

LoLoL. So when is the next autox meet out your way?

The next event up this way will be a CCR SCCA autocross at the BMW plant in Greer, SC on October 21. There's an Atlanta Region autocross the first weekend in October at Turner. The AR autocross is October 7th, and I may go but that depends. The AR event is the same weekend as Petit Le Mans and I might be going to flag corners.

BTLFED
09-06-2007, 04:12 PM
I have ST sway bars front & rear, among other things. :ninja:

EvasiveEF9
09-06-2007, 04:45 PM
this is like,the worst thread jack i've ever seen...
...what was the OT?

The next event up this way will be a CCR SCCA autocross at the BMW plant in Greer, SC on October 21. There's an Atlanta Region autocross the first weekend in October at Turner. The AR autocross is October 7th, and I may go but that depends. The AR event is the same weekend as Petit Le Mans and I might be going to flag corners.
If you come out for AutoX, I'll be there to run with ya!

I have ST sway bars front & rear, among other things. :ninja:
I got 20$ for 'em.

You're "other things" are too small to mention...even online.

BTLFED
09-06-2007, 04:51 PM
I got 20$ for 'em.

You're "other things" are too small to mention...even online.

No, and I bet a certain female begs to differ with that last comment. :ninja:

SL65AMG
09-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Good stuff, glad to hear. I've heard that ST and GC make the best and only worthwhile sways for our cars. Ya done good...

Let me know how it feels...

no eibach?

EvasiveEF9
09-07-2007, 07:30 AM
No, and I bet a certain female begs to differ with that last comment. :ninja:
Look, just because my good friend sends you dirty texts...ok yeah, you've got reason to gloat, I guess...

no eibach?
I just don't know how I feel about eibach on an import...not that they're bad...I'm just sketch...

StraightSix
09-07-2007, 10:58 AM
I just don't know how I feel about eibach on an import...not that they're bad...I'm just sketch...

Eibach is a German company, so why wouldn't thier springs be good on an import? Eibach also winds springs for a couple of other "manufacturers". All GC sleeve kits come with Eibach springs; Neuspeeds springs are made for Neuspeed by Eibach.

SLPR
09-09-2007, 08:06 AM
sry you guys, been so caught up i forgot all about this thread. but here we go...

1989 CRX SI
154,XXX original miles
lowered on Tein S-techs.
UNMOLESTED...FOR NOW

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/dohcvteccrx/crx%20pics/crx5.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/dohcvteccrx/crx%20pics/crx20.jpg
yes tha radio works;)
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/dohcvteccrx/crx%20pics/crx15.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/dohcvteccrx/crx%20pics/crx7.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/dohcvteccrx/crx%20pics/crx8.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/dohcvteccrx/crx%20pics/crx3.jpg

but yep...shes stock as hell for now

EvasiveEF9
09-09-2007, 12:51 PM
I want it...

I need to get me another shell so I can get crackin'...