PDA

View Full Version : Good idea or bad idea?

gijoe0720
09-03-2007, 11:33 PM
I have an 06 raptor 700r that I don't really ever ride anymore and couldn't sell it for what i owe since it has been wrecked a few times. I decided that I am goin to take the motor and transmission out(both still good) and sell them. Then I am goin to get either a gsxr 1000 or yamaha r1 motor and put it on there and stretch it and just race it. I just looked on ebay and saw a raptor motor for around 2500 dollars and found crotch rocket motors for around 1500. I figured I would put mine up for around 1500-2000 dollars. Also I will be able to do all the fabricating and wiring for the motor to work.

On_Her_Face
09-03-2007, 11:36 PM
yet you wrecked it before, but now u wanna put a gsxr 1000 or yamaha r1 motor in it? i say install it and then drive off a cliff

gijoe0720
09-03-2007, 11:39 PM
yet you wrecked it before, but now u wanna put a gsxr 1000 or yamaha r1 motor in it? i say install it and then drive off a cliff

Well my friend wrecked it once by hittin a curb at around 40 mph and it started flippin down a gaurd rail about 25 feet. Messed it up pretty bad but he replaced everything but the plastic.

I was doin a wheelie at about 55 mph and it came back to far and my back bar was broke and i came off the back of it and it rolled into a ditch and melted the front fender a little bit.

On_Her_Face
09-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Well my friend wrecked it once by hittin a curb at around 40 mph and it started flippin down a gaurd rail about 25 feet. Messed it up pretty bad but he replaced everything but the plastic.

I was doin a wheelie at about 55 mph and it came back to far and my back bar was broke and i came off the back of it and it rolled into a ditch and melted the front fender a little bit.

1. re-read my post
2. exit thread with dignity

gijoe0720
09-04-2007, 02:40 AM
Don't be mad that I will have a four wheeler which will outrun your dads slow overpriced piece of shit chevy. And have alot less in it too.

81911SC
09-04-2007, 03:02 AM
Are you sure it will all fit? What about all the custom fab?

Stormhammer
09-04-2007, 03:28 AM
ehhh.... I would say its a bad idea, you might get yourself into something deeper than what you have previously envisioned it being, and end up having it cost $$$$$$$$$

hydroshutter
09-04-2007, 04:04 AM
Don't be mad that I will have a four wheeler which will outrun your dads slow overpriced piece of shit chevy. And have alot less in it too.

Oh snap!

Listen here Booster, e-thugging with a FOUR WHEELER is some of the lamest shit you can indulge us with.

BobbyFresco
09-04-2007, 07:21 AM
Oh snap!

Listen here Booster, e-thugging with a FOUR WHEELER is some of the lamest shit you can indulge us with.

LMFAO:lmfao:

On_Her_Face
09-04-2007, 10:38 AM
and i was just jerking this fool's chain... and ur right my dad AND i own the car, yes i'm still paying for it..

sure you can beat me in a straight line, but lets go to a road course, maybe you'll flip a few times and snap your worthless spine

gijoe0720
09-04-2007, 03:34 PM
and i was just jerking this fool's chain... and ur right my dad AND i own the car, yes i'm still paying for it..

sure you can beat me in a straight line, but lets go to a road course, maybe you'll flip a few times and snap your worthless spine

I would run your car right now on a road course. That would be alot easier than in a straight line for me. I got bald tires so i would just slide around the curves.

And I ain't e-thuggin with a four wheeler. If he wants to talk some shit I will talk shit back. I think it would be a close race between my four wheeler and a corvette in the 1/8 if the corvette is supercharged. My buddys TA only beat my time by .2 seconds and he has a 150 shot on it.

Hundo®
09-04-2007, 04:31 PM
sounds like a brilliant idea, get on that asap so we don't have to see another post out of your dodo brain.

Hundo®
09-04-2007, 04:34 PM
I would run your car right now on a road course. That would be alot easier than in a straight line for me. I got bald tires so i would just slide around the curves.

And I ain't e-thuggin with a four wheeler. If he wants to talk some shit I will talk shit back. I think it would be a close race between my four wheeler and a corvette in the 1/8 if the corvette is supercharged. My buddys TA only beat my time by .2 seconds and he has a 150 shot on it.

you have a bike, it weighs less than a 1,000... well 1500 with you on it.. but seriously, who CARES if a bike can beat a car... anyone can beat a car on a bike.. stand tall chump, you've managed to do what only a few million other people are able to do everyday.

CONGRATULATIONS! you're mediocre.

On_Her_Face
09-04-2007, 05:10 PM

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

well you're shit talking abilities suck, try again, and next time don't take it seriously... have fun with the bike motor in ur 4-wheeler, sounds like u couldn't handle the regular power so why not add more :doh:

Alan®
09-04-2007, 06:36 PM
OWNED

On_Her_Face
09-04-2007, 06:39 PM
yes i agree with the above

Double_0_Rusty
09-04-2007, 07:03 PM
LS2_KID is wild'n out.

OneSlow5pt0
09-04-2007, 07:05 PM
Whoop his ass seabass

On_Her_Face
09-04-2007, 07:06 PM
/bow

*with the song "do ya dance on dat hoe" in the back ground

gijoe0720
09-04-2007, 07:58 PM
you have a bike, it weighs less than a 1,000... well 1500 with you on it.. but seriously, who CARES if a bike can beat a car... anyone can beat a car on a bike.. stand tall chump, you've managed to do what only a few million other people are able to do everyday.

CONGRATULATIONS! you're mediocre.

I don't have a bike dumbass. I have a fuckin four wheeler which isn't anywhere near 1500 pounds. Try 550 with me on it.

And about me not bein able to handle the power, I only wrecked it once since I got it. I used to ride it every day. I think that is pretty good.

With the crotch rocket motor I can still go out and ride like I normal would or I could go race these fuckers in Alabama who think theres is the shit cause it runs high 11's.

Brett
09-04-2007, 08:03 PM
~looks in thread~

~shakes head~

~leaves~

gijoe0720
09-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Why do what everyone else does? Why not be different? Hell it ain't hurting anything. It will be faster and I may actually be able to make some money by doin this. The fabrication will be easy. Weld on some motor mounts maybe extend the frame a little. My cousin can do all that. The wiring I could do no problem. I guess bein original doesn't cut it anymore. You have to do what everyone else does.

Right now I am building a bagged dodge dakota. I could have gotten an s-10 or nissan and it would have been cheaper and alot easier but I didn't cause there are to many of them. You don't see many bagged dakotas. Hell I even have a carb. 360 to go into it and it is a 97 but I don't care. I don't like bein like everyone else.

On_Her_Face
09-04-2007, 10:47 PM
dude CHILL OUT.. i was joking around busting ur balls. i'm not down with bagged cars just cause they arn't my cup of tea, there are my props happy? :tongue1:

Hundo®
09-05-2007, 05:39 AM
dude CHILL OUT.. i was joking around busting ur balls. i'm not down with bagged cars just cause they arn't my cup of tea, there are my props happy? :tongue1:

+1