PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks Whiteboy should make us EF biz cards?

DrunkScotsman
09-03-2007, 07:17 PM
I know other forums do this(some of ya'll know what forums:ninja:)
it would be a great idea to pass them out when you see a random EF'er , i think it will get the squad bigger and it would be a great ice-breaker to talk to the possible new member!

Vteckidd
09-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Batlground can get biz cards made for like $80 for 1000

DrunkScotsman
09-03-2007, 07:51 PM
def keep that in mind , thanx!

DrunkScotsman
09-03-2007, 07:53 PM
i know your readin this invisifed:ninja:

Cato ED-6
09-03-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm down, I'll get some ideas going once I get home.

slow_hatch
09-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Lets see some ideas :goodjob:

silversol
09-03-2007, 08:35 PM
whats the point of business card for a car club?

Cato ED-6
09-03-2007, 10:24 PM
Ok so I'm working on some trials for the cards and the only thing I don't know is what the card should say. Something simple like "nice EF, come join us at IA.com."? or whatever...I'm not good at wording these type of things.

Looking for some good ideas, anyone have any...lol

Vteckidd
09-03-2007, 10:52 PM
what you could do is put a LOGO on it, link to this Forum or link to someones email that can give out info on when your club meets, etc

Papa_Smurf
09-03-2007, 11:13 PM
what you could do is put a LOGO on it, link to this Forum or link to someones email that can give out info on when your club meets, etc

agreed. Put like IA's EF Squad. Put darryl's e-mail and a direct link to our forum :goodjob:

Cato ED-6
09-03-2007, 11:58 PM
I got all that, only problem is the link. The link directly to the EF Squad is to long and confusing.
So I was just going to put an EF Squad logo and then under it put a link to IA and leave it simple(like our sigs). And since we are giving them out by hand you can obviously tell them all about the squad and how to get here.

And I'm trying to stick with pictures of actual members on the card, Darryl's and Alan's in particular since they got the 2 cleanest. You guys ok with that?

Papa_Smurf
09-04-2007, 12:38 AM
lol mine and darryl's are the cleanest? lol if you say so...

idk if i'm on board for this card shit, seems a little gay...lol if you see another EF then take the time to just say whats up, talk cars and tell em bout the squad. no need for cards and shit...

^thats what Guy did, he saw me @ a red light and told me about import atlanta. I think if he handed me a "business card" i might think he was gay...lol

Cato ED-6
09-04-2007, 01:06 AM
True, I'm somewhat looking for something to do. But of the good looking EFs here, that I can find good pics and talk with the owners to get permission, you and dare are easy as hell.

My whole take on the cards is like: You see an EF and the owner isn't there, you can leave a card to tell them about the squad. Thats about it. lol (Thats what happened to my bro and his 240 club) Like I said, if they own an EF then I am most likely going to chat with them. Around here theres 4 EFs owners that I want to meet, I see their cars just not them.

Papa_Smurf
09-04-2007, 01:21 AM
you and dare are easy as hell.

i take that as a compliment, lol

anyway, ik what you mean about seeing EF's and not the owners. I've got that a few times around here. I was on my way to work and i saw this REX that i always see, so i chased him down and pulled next to him, but he hardly even looked over :(

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Talking is your BEST recruiting skill...

FUCK THE CARDS!
I WANT MY FUCKING SHIRT! What the hell happened to THAT idea!?!?

Cato ED-6
09-04-2007, 07:48 PM

FUCK THE CARDS!

LOL sadly they died...unless Uproot is actually working on them, in which case we need an update.

And it seems my point has been proven again. Was driving around just now and saw 3 EFs.
-Woodland Camo Paint'd Hatch in Acworth, is he on here?
-A red rex in Cobb.
-And, sadly, a white Wagon that was rebadged as a Toyota near Lethal Injection, I almost cried.

And to think I could of got them on here...if I had some sort of card or whatever...I would of liked to talk with them.

I <3 my EF
09-04-2007, 07:56 PM
I think it would be a great idea if you saw an ef parked and you didn't know who he and/or she was. Then you could just put the card in the car or under the windshield wiper. It does sound gay but if you think about it you're supporting the organization that you are in.

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 08:22 PM
...and wow. Ya'll's voting is...straight up...retarded.

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 08:23 PM
And WTF, who the hell are half the people that voted!?!?

I <3 my EF
09-04-2007, 08:24 PM
Were to immature to vote for anything else.

bigdare23
09-04-2007, 08:26 PM
whats the point of business card for a car club?

we aren't a "car club"..... just a family :goodjob:

It's a way to bring more EF drivers together since there are only a few left in non-rice/ good condition. So I think it's a great idea

bigdare23
09-04-2007, 08:29 PM
lol mine and darryl's are the cleanest? lol if you say so...

idk if i'm on board for this card shit, seems a little gay...lol if you see another EF then take the time to just say whats up, talk cars and tell em bout the squad. no need for cards and shit...

^thats what Guy did, he saw me @ a red light and told me about import atlanta. I think if he handed me a "business card" i might think he was gay...lol

Problem with that is what if you see the car, but not the owner? I like the idea.

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Were to immature to vote for anything else.
...truth.

bigdare23
09-04-2007, 08:31 PM
...truth.

Shut up

you and you gay lover!!!

The BUCKY
09-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Batlground can get biz cards made for like $80 for 1000

mike let me know when you guys need more cards. i just got 1500 full color both sides custom design in 7 days for $65

bigdare23
09-04-2007, 08:33 PM
mike let me know when you guys need more cards. i just got 1500 full color both sides custom design in 7 days for $65

Damn thats a good deal!

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Shut up

you and you gay lover!!!
Quit fronting...

wait...is it...fronting? or is it "frontin'"?

Or in tech are ya'll like "fruntin', yo dawg!"

uproot
09-05-2007, 12:28 AM

FUCK THE CARDS!

its still gonna happen man, lol

i get out of school in a week... after that shit should get rollin.

im down for some cards as long as they look good... lol we don't need any half assed marketing...

The BUCKY
09-05-2007, 12:38 AM
:hanged: good luck on this.

EvasiveEF9
09-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Thanks, bucky!

I say shoot for shirts for the next big meet.

I say shoot for only a couple business cards, and keep them simple....if you choose to go forth with the idea...

SL65AMG
09-05-2007, 08:10 PM
i can make damn biz cards.... its not rocket science..... but then i guess we will need a website also......

anyone know flash or d-weaver?

uproot
09-05-2007, 08:14 PM
yeah ive been talkin with dare about a site for a while now... but its really hard to get time with full time school + full time work

but if i get this certain web class next quarter i may be able to incorporate the site in as a project...

uproot
09-05-2007, 08:15 PM
i can make damn biz cards.... its not rocket science.....

yeah, true it's not rocket science, but if you want it to look good you've got to use certain layout techniques...

cant just open photoshop and throw some words down... lol... ive seen way too many ugly business cards

SL65AMG
09-05-2007, 08:45 PM
yeah, true it's not rocket science, but if you want it to look good you've got to use certain layout techniques...

cant just open photoshop and throw some words down... lol... ive seen way too many ugly business cards

shit id love to learn photoshop..... anyone wanna teach me.....