PDA

View Full Version : AutoFAB Motorsports Meet this Wednesday

Autofab
09-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Quick Reminder,

September 5th is the first Wednesday of the month and we will be hosting our meet at 7:00pm at the shop. go to our website, contact us page, for directions; www.autofabmotorsports.com.

Just wanted to thank everyone that came out last time, we had a much larger turnour than expected and we are looking forward to seeing everyone from last month and more.

We will be going to wildwings afterwards aroung 9:00pm, so people can either meet at the shop or come to wildwings in suwanee at 9.

Thanks,

Rich

Autofab
09-05-2007, 02:46 AM
yeah i know its last minute on this forum...

i have been posting for a while in the BMW forums and i did put up one about last months meet here but the bmw scene in atlanta is dominated by bimmerforums.com ga regional section.

still, I wanted to get as many different cars, makes, years, etc. out to the shop so everyone can have a chance to meet some other atlanta car fanatics and also get help and advice from the shop.

look forward to seeing y'all there!

Kalifornia087
09-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Ima shoot to make it. fucking Master cylinder is acting up in the rx7 though... We'll see..

-Austin
(S.S.)

mattprzy
09-05-2007, 04:15 PM
BUMP

RandomGuy
09-05-2007, 05:48 PM
lol wtf i just now found out about this i randomly stopped thru to say wasup earlier today too hahaha

i bought another megasquirt computer 2 doors down (a better one lol)

Autofab
09-11-2007, 01:14 AM
haha, nice... yeah DIY is the best place to pick up a megasquirt...

well there is always next months meet...

I am still trying to find a way we can fit a good drive into the meet. I really want everyone to be able to cruise in a group for a decent portion before we stop to eat.

Rich

HiRide
09-23-2007, 01:16 PM
Hey guys, October 3rd... Meet

7:00pm at AutoFAB again.. directions can be found @ www.autofabmotorsports.com (http://www.autofabmotorsports.com) in the contact us section. just put in your address and get turn-by-turn directions to the shop.

See you there!

Rich

HiRide
09-30-2007, 03:02 PM
Its Meet time again!!!!

October 3rd, this Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing some new faces and getting a good size cruise together.

DinanM3atl
10-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Its Meet time again!!!!

October 3rd, this Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing some new faces and getting a good size cruise together.

oh geez