PDA

View Full Version : wtf crews

japan4racing
09-03-2007, 12:04 PM
wtf is up with all the crew shit i see lately. everyone has a crew..ef crew, eg crew, ej crew, ek crew, jdm crew, napa crew, espn crew....is this the new car club these days? i have been noticing it and it seems pretty dumb to me. im gonna start a clan.....turbo hatch clan

SL65AMG
09-03-2007, 12:07 PM
its squad.... not crew.... get it right :goodjob:

uproot
09-03-2007, 12:08 PM
lol its not the new "car club"

it only makes sense having a network of people who drive the same model cars to offer help/tips/support/etc... but, i guess that's a dumb idea to you :thinking:

lunatic
09-03-2007, 12:13 PM
reason why i think all these "squads" started coming up was due, to getting rejected by other honda guys and honda geeks reaching a insane level of love towards their hondas. im sure they don't get any attention from other groups, and get clowned at, so they came up with a group with only their cars.
kinda like what happend back when whites and blacks didn't get along, they made a group and went with it. same goes to them, they feel special from their "crew members" so they rep it like no other. pretty pathetic if you ask me.

cactusEG
09-03-2007, 12:17 PM

it only makes sense having a network of people who drive the same model cars to offer help/tips/support/etc... but, i guess that's a dumb idea to you :thinking:

X2

uproot
09-03-2007, 12:21 PM
reason why i think all these "squads" started coming up was due, to getting rejected by other honda guys and honda geeks reaching a insane level of love towards their hondas. im sure they don't get any attention from other groups, and get clowned at, so they came up with a group with only their cars.
kinda like what happend back when whites and blacks didn't get along, they made a group and went with it. same goes to them, they feel special from their "crew members" so they rep it like no other. pretty pathetic if you ask me.

LOL (http://isntthatcute.ytmnd.com/)

lunatic
09-03-2007, 12:23 PM
ha, seems someone got their e-feelings hurt after reading my post. im not gonna -rep you back, why cause i could really careless about them. but why didn't you post a reasonable post against mine? im sure you have alot of "stupid" things to say. go ahead cactus.

SL65AMG
09-03-2007, 12:24 PM
so the point of this thread is??? .... theres really no point in arguing this. it wont accomplish anything

uproot
09-03-2007, 12:28 PM
so the point of this thread is??? .... theres really no point in arguing this. it wont accomplish anything

yeah... lol, it's a lost cause.

lunatic
09-03-2007, 12:35 PM
true, why even try to argue with honda fanboys. it'll be like having a conversation with a deaf person, they just don't hear it. you guys continue to have fun with your "squads". ha

uproot
09-03-2007, 12:42 PM
sure thing, we'll have plenty of fun :goodjob:

0p7!mu5
09-03-2007, 12:48 PM
people seem to gravitate tward like minded people so you cant really blame them if their crew consists of ef's eg's,ect. Somne folks may actually try things others wont. Sure in the long run you have a fairly unbalanced squad going cuz every car has its limits but if that's what working for them then fine. I personally prefer to be in more of a mixed lineup myself. It gives me more insight into how other cars run instead of just from one standpoint but it has its ups and downs. So quit knocking on the guys for doin what they do. kinda childish

On_Her_Face
09-03-2007, 12:52 PM
lunatic = ia's tool

but ya i'm repping.....

ohh wait i don't like car clubs, but i can understand having a group of people u always like to chill with n shit

GangstaCoupe
09-03-2007, 12:53 PM

Yea, its called HONDA TECH, get some....

uproot
09-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Yea, its called HONDA TECH, get some....

...some what? :???:

Papa_Smurf
09-03-2007, 01:44 PM
ummm, well if you drive a certain vehicle, and you like that body style, it's just natural for you to want to see other cars in the same body style to see what they do to their cars. It's not like we're narrow minded and only hang out w/ people that have the same car, it's just we have a great appreciation from our body styles.

SL65AMG
09-03-2007, 02:20 PM
exactly^.... supras drive with other supras. domestics with other domestics.... why not civics and crx's with other civics and crx's.

Here You Go:

On_Her_Face
09-03-2007, 06:46 PM
exactly^.... supras drive with other supras. domestics with other domestics.... why not civics and crx's with other civics and crx's.

Here You Go:

just like slow cars drive with slow cars, (ef club)...

jk guys :ninja:

i would be happy if a ef could take me.. then i'd have to buy mods :yes:

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 07:21 PM

You shut your mouth. Lol

Seems like the OP is kind of jealous to me. I'm part of the EF squad, because I have an EF, and think it's pretty cool to interact with other EF owners.

As someone said before Lunatic= IA's Official Tool.

AnthonyF
09-03-2007, 07:23 PM

Here You Go:

not true u biased fuck. jk. :)

I dont drive with mustangs. most of them are dicks. I dont go to mustang meets. I usally roll with EVO's and Z's...well pretty much anyone that is normal to talk to.

and who really gives a fuck. I think it is kool that they have their lil clicks. they have a passion for their cars and respect for others in their "squad"

Sol-Badguy
09-03-2007, 07:23 PM
LIRL@THREADMAKER.

japan4racing
09-03-2007, 08:12 PM
its squad.... not crew.... get it right :goodjob:

squad, crew, gang, herd, gaggle...whatever you wanna call it its still the same thing.

that network is the interweb..its not like you drive a rare car that only a select few have...you are driving a honda that was mass produced. i could understand a club or crew or whatever the sheep wanna call it if the car was rare and hard to aquire. there is nothing hard about aquiring a honda civic....i have aquired 7 or more in the past 3 years all for less than $2500 and as low as $350. and yes i do think its a dumb idea.

lunatic
09-03-2007, 08:16 PM
i agree with the guy above me.

Papa_Smurf
09-04-2007, 12:13 AM
if you drive a 240, you're going to be more likely to want to see other 240's and other 240 drivers, to see what they do with their cars. You'd talk with them to gain knowledge about things you might not know (unless you just know everything about cars :rolleyes:).

We're not narrow minded assholes who only talk to people who have the same car as we have, we're just very into our cars and we like to see them done in different variations, to get ideas/insight on how to change our cars.

I myself am into many different kinds of cars. i'm very far from narrow minded. I enjoy little rice burning hondas, and i also have an appreciaton for lifted jeep's. So what i'm trying to say is that just because you're in an "EG squad" or "EF squad" doesn't mean you ONLY talk to people with your same car...

Papa_Smurf
09-04-2007, 12:19 AM
that network is the interweb..its not like you drive a rare car that only a select few have...you are driving a honda that was mass produced. i could understand a club or crew or whatever the sheep wanna call it if the car was rare and hard to aquire. there is nothing hard about aquiring a honda civic....i have aquired 7 or more in the past 3 years all for less than $2500 and as low as $350. and yes i do think its a dumb idea.

So you're basically saying that you can only make a "squad, club, gang, etc." if you have a "rare" car? Or are you saying you can only make a "club, squad, hang, etc." if the car you drive was " hard to aquire"? So like... if i had to give my left nut for a volvo because thats how much it's work to me, THEN and only then, i could make a car club?

maybe you should write a list of rules, or guidelines on what constitutes making a car "club, squad, gang, etc.." and clear all of this up :rolleyes:

Psycho
09-04-2007, 12:22 AM
wtf is up with all the crew shit i see lately. everyone has a crew..ef crew, eg crew, ej crew, ek crew, jdm crew, napa crew, espn crew....is this the new car club these days? i have been noticing it and it seems pretty dumb to me. im gonna start a clan.....turbo hatch clan
Turbo hatch clan crew? Has a ring to it.

Psycho
09-04-2007, 12:23 AM
team butt secks

japan4racing
09-04-2007, 12:24 AM
i have a 95 hatch...i like the car and im always interested to see somehting done to one...but if i want to see that i use this tool we all have called internet. you can search and find all the info you want on a honda civic. you wanna be in a club thats cool...you need other ppl around you to make yourself feel better..thats cool too, whichever applies to you. i know there is some reason behind the whole squad, crew, group, club thing....and its not that you love a 15 year old car that has the biggest following in automotive history (considering its time of existence) and you just cant live without being around others with the same car. so is it a club or a state of mind?

On_Her_Face
09-04-2007, 12:25 AM
team butt secks

you would be in that hairy twatter

japan4racing
09-04-2007, 12:26 AM
So you're basically saying that you can only make a "squad, club, gang, etc." if you have a "rare" car? Or are you saying you can only make a "club, squad, hang, etc." if the car you drive was " hard to aquire"? So like... if i had to give my left nut for a volvo because thats how much it's work to me, THEN and only then, i could make a car club?

maybe you should write a list of rules, or guidelines on what constitutes making a car "club, squad, gang, etc.." and clear all of this up :rolleyes:

dude, you are def taking it way to literal. im trying to figure out the whole crew thing.....and i was just saying i could understand it more if it were a rare car..i never once said it needed to be a rare car to form a club...but no one wants to admit this is some kinda club...you all seem to think you have some spiritual connection becuase you have honda civics...O sandwich with L bread :D

Psycho
09-04-2007, 12:26 AM
penis racing

Papa_Smurf
09-04-2007, 12:28 AM
i have a 95 hatch...i like the car and im always interested to see somehting done to one...but if i want to see that i use this tool we all have called internet. you can search and find all the info you want on a honda civic. you wanna be in a club thats cool...you need other ppl around you to make yourself feel better..thats cool too, whichever applies to you. i know there is some reason behind the whole squad, crew, group, club thing....and its not that you love a 15 year old car that has the biggest following in automotive history (considering its time of existence) and you just cant live without being around others with the same car. so is it a club or a state of mind?

lol you're making a complete ass of yourself. "is this a club or a state of mind" lolololololol. You're right, i just cant live w/ myself unless i'm apart of a "squad" that drives the same cars. I will kill myself if i dont see a group of people w/ the same cars as me.

you hit the nail on the head sir :yes:

Papa_Smurf
09-04-2007, 12:30 AM
dude, you are def taking it way to literal. im trying to figure out the whole crew thing.....and i was just saying i could understand it more if it were a rare car..i never once said it needed to be a rare car to form a club...but no one wants to admit this is some kinda club...you all seem to think you have some spiritual connection becuase you have honda civics...O sandwich with L bread :D

when did anyone say we have a spiritual connection. point that out to me....

Psycho
09-04-2007, 12:32 AM
who wants in, bitches?

Papa_Smurf
09-04-2007, 12:34 AM
lunatic = ia's tool

Psycho is a close 2nd...

japan4racing
09-04-2007, 12:35 AM
lol you're making a complete ass of yourself. "is this a club or a state of mind" lolololololol. You're right, i just cant live w/ myself unless i'm apart of a "squad" that drives the same cars. I will kill myself if i dont see a group of people w/ the same cars as me.

you hit the nail on the head sir :yes:

i am making a complete ass out of myself???...and how...by making fun of you and your queer car club???

look bro, just answer the question at hand....what is the deal with the squads...is it a club? is it some e-"thing" what is it? the only answer i have seen is that its about hanging out with other ppl with the same intrests and cars...but its not a club :thinking: ...it is a way to keep up with new trends and ways of modding your honda....but the internet is not a suitable substitute for that. :umno:

its just my opinion that the crew or squad or whatever you wanna call the car club you guys have is just kinda lame. that is all...

japan4racing
09-04-2007, 12:36 AM
when did anyone say we have a spiritual connection. point that out to me....

ha ha...you dont get it do you...go back to your ef crew club meeting

Psycho
09-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Psycho is a close 2nd...
Well then I guess I'll just have to keep working at it. "If you ain't first, you're last."

japan4racing
09-04-2007, 12:37 AM
who wants in, bitches?

its gotta be a crew or it wont work

0p7!mu5
09-04-2007, 12:37 AM
good point..then again it could be diffrent for diffrent people.. i like honda's its a good solid car but i do hang around mixed crowds to see how it all works. I mean im a fan of the rotary types just because its diffrent, and if some dude had enough balls and know how to throw one in a teg i'd be impressed. My point is if you like your car fuck what people think just be happy with watu and ur crew does to your respective niche' so to speak.:cheers: I a squad of ef's can pull on on a evo they've proved their point. I'd personally rather operate from a multi car team like i have now. may not be shit at the moment but i definitely learn something whenever somone pushes their vehicle. if the guys got a crew of all the same car ten to one they would know their strengths and weaknesses and what they can and cant do with the car. essentially they know the limits and how far to push. So they have and advantage. But that's also their weakness too much time under one hood doesnt give u an understanding of another so they really gotta know their shit:2cents:

Psycho
09-04-2007, 12:39 AM
you would be in that hairy twatter
That's a good movie.
Hairy Twatter and the sorcerer's bone.

japan4racing
09-04-2007, 12:41 AM
good point..then again it could be diffrent for diffrent people.. i like honda's its a good solid car but i do hang around mixed crowds to see how it all works. I mean im a fan of the rotary types just because its diffrent, and if some dude had enough balls and know how to throw one in a teg i'd be impressed. My point is if you like your car fuck what people think just be happy with watu and ur crew does to your respective niche' so to speak.:cheers: I a squad of ef's can pull on on a evo they've proved their point. I'd personally rather operate from a multi car team like i have now. may not be shit at the moment but i definitely learn something whenever somone pushes their vehicle. if the guys got a crew of all the same car ten to one they would know their strengths and weaknesses and what they can and cant do with the car. essentially they know the limits and how far to push. So they have and advantage. But that's also their weakness too much time under one hood doesnt give u an understanding of another so they really gotta know their shit:2cents:

any info you could ever wish to know about a honda car and/or engine is readily availible on about 11ty fazillion websites across the webzorz...and if thats not enough there are at least 15 bazillion more sites with info on hondas. so all i can gather is that its just some car club. that was simple

0p7!mu5
09-04-2007, 12:43 AM
i was using honda as an example same could be said about nissans...

japan4racing
09-04-2007, 12:45 AM
i was using honda as an example same could be said about nissans...

i totally agree with you..the same could be said about all cars really. but you dont need a group of retards to help you figure out the inner workings of a car that every 16 year old on earth has torn apart and modded and left a trail on the net a zillion miles long

reps to the zc ef crew squad fighter pilot guy!!!

Papa_Smurf
09-04-2007, 12:48 AM
ha ha...you dont get it do you...go back to your ef crew club meeting

K, you pretty much avoided that question...

i am making a complete ass out of myself???...and how...by making fun of you and your queer car club???

Ya got me here, Sir.

look bro, just answer the question at hand....what is the deal with the squads...is it a club? is it some e-"thing" what is it?

It's just a bunch of guys that have the same kind of cars sharing knowledge with other people. I have a deep appreciation for EF's, so it's only natrual that i'd want to see EF's....

is this a hard concept for you to grasp?

Drive a 240 = you like 240's.

you'll talk to other 240 drivers, share knowledge, etc etc. I guess anything that is narrowed down into a specific car style is "gay" in your eyes. so like 240atlanta.com or w/e is gay to you... It's just a forum that people with the same cars go to to share/gain knowledge. Thats it. Hard concept, ik.

0p7!mu5
09-04-2007, 12:48 AM
good point

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2007, 12:50 AM
im sure you have alot of "stupid" things to say. go ahead cactus.

Lolol. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
09-04-2007, 12:51 AM
theres nothing like the xcustomz crew that own our town

http://www.xcustomz.com/members.html

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Seems like the OP is kind of jealous to me. I'm part of the EF squad, because I have an EF, and think it's pretty cool to interact with other EF owners.

I'm part of the EF Squad because I have the the grandfather to all Civics. Later, QD.

japan4racing
09-04-2007, 12:54 AM
K, you pretty much avoided that question...

Ya got me here, Sir.

It's just a bunch of guys that have the same kind of cars sharing knowledge with other people. I have a deep appreciation for EF's, so it's only natrual that i'd want to see EF's....

is this a hard concept for you to grasp?

Drive a 240 = you like 240's.

you'll talk to other 240 drivers, share knowledge, etc etc. I guess anything that is narrowed down into a specific car style is "gay" in your eyes. so like 240atlanta.com or w/e is gay to you... It's just a forum that people with the same cars go to to share/gain knowledge. Thats it. Hard concept, ik.

awesome..you crack me up man...calm down a bit....with the exception of the post where i referred to your queer car club, i never referred to the squad thing as being gay..it was more of an attack on you than the car club idea. i know its not a hard concept..i was just asking a question and throwing my opinion out there with this thread and just as expected ppl started crying a bit and getting defensive!! its ok man...its the net. dont be sad. i understand the concept of freindship and hanging out with ppl of similar interestes..but thanks for explaining that natural attraction for me.

and to think i positive repped you.....what was i thinking? haha

Papa_Smurf
09-04-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm part of the EF Squad because I have the the grandfather to all Civics. Later, QD.

regardless of why you're apart of it, according to this kid, you're gay :rolleyes:

Psycho
09-04-2007, 12:58 AM
Is that shit a type R?!?!?!?!?11?!?1?!.....>>>>:::::,,,"""(o)(o)

Papa_Smurf
09-04-2007, 12:59 AM
i know its not a hard concept..i was just asking a question and throwing my opinion out there with this thread and just as expected ppl started crying a bit and getting defensive!! its ok man...its the net. dont be sad. i understand the concept of freindship and hanging out with ppl of similar interestes..but thanks for explaining that natural attraction for me.

you asked a question, and we voiced our opnions... You asked what the point of a car "squad" was w/ similar cars, and i explained. you asking = you dont understand the concept. I break it down and then you act like you understood this whole time after you have nothing els to say :doh:

japan4racing
09-04-2007, 01:04 AM
you asked a question, and we voiced our opnions... You asked what the point of a car "squad" was w/ similar cars, and i explained. you asking = you dont understand the concept. I break it down and then you act like you understood this whole time after you have nothing els to say :doh:

i understand that you like to hang out with freinds..as do most humans with any social life at all. and i understand that you can share info between the freinds...thats cool....but i still think its lame to rely on the "squad" for info..why not use the internet like regular ppl. i think you are really thinking i am all pissed about your squad idea..its not that serious...i was just curious as to the inner thinkings of someone that is in one of the squads. you can rearange my words and try to tell me it means other shit if you want.....but im still gonna hold on to my opinion. keep it up guy i enjoy seeing you type to defend your squad..it shows that you are dedicated to a lost cause

Psycho
09-04-2007, 01:05 AM
You two are arguing like girls over some dumb shit.

japan4racing
09-04-2007, 01:06 AM
You two are arguing like girls over some dumb shit.

correction...he may be arguing like a girl...i am reading his argueing and lol'ing..ppl get worked up so easy on the netzorz :D

Papa_Smurf
09-04-2007, 01:17 AM
correction...he may be arguing like a girl...i am reading his argueing and lol'ing..ppl get worked up so easy on the netzorz :D

how am i arguing like a girl?

who said anything about getting worked up? i'm fairly calm good sir :goodjob:

and lol @ you if you think i'm taking this shit serious. this is just my entertainment for the moment.

SL65AMG
09-04-2007, 08:45 AM

and you drive? vette im guessing?

its not even the z06..... waste of $$$

j/k

should have gotten an EF

SL65AMG
09-04-2007, 08:48 AM
squad, crew, gang, herd, gaggle...whatever you wanna call it its still the same thing.

the hell do you drive? a 350, 240? what..... 90% of all cars on this forum are MASS produced..... I.E. = NOT rare..... some are just more expensive than others.....

AnthonyF
09-04-2007, 10:57 AM
the hell do you drive? a 350, 240? what..... 90% of all cars on this forum are MASS produced..... I.E. = NOT rare..... some are just more expensive than others.....

shit...mines most def not mass produced....:ninja: :lmfao: Mine was over nighted from Japan. I towed it with a Red Ford Lightning.

japan4racing
09-04-2007, 11:07 AM

i drive a 95 cx hatch....i never said i drove some rare car.

AnthonyF
09-04-2007, 11:14 AM
i drive a 95 cx hatch....i never said i drove some rare car.

that was kinda of a dumb question from him...it's all in your sig.