PDA

View Full Version : didnt know where to post this...but...MEETS...

madking411
09-02-2007, 10:39 PM
to me, are a bit intimidating....ive never been to nighttime meets, etc., etc. before, and tonight i went out to the BP on pleasant hill for the first time, just to check things out. It looked cool, and i saw a LOT of nice cars. But, it was a bit intimidatin to me. How can i get over this?? :thinking:

KPowerEP3
09-03-2007, 12:20 AM
get to know people on here, talk to them. Most of the people here, even the ones that are asses online are pretty cool in person, then just walk up and introduce yourself. Oh yeah, and...don't act like an idiot, revving and burning out and other miscellaneous faggotry.

xlilvi3tx
09-03-2007, 02:32 AM
x2. just dont burnout n rev. just go out there n hang out

WhiteAccord
09-03-2007, 02:35 AM
Just be cool and have the balls to come up to someone and say hey....

what car do you drive...

madking411
09-03-2007, 08:09 AM
Oh, okay, well that sounds kool...I drive a 96 sunfire....if you were there at the BP, i was the one who drove in around 11, kinda quick and parked....got a drink, then left. hehe.....:ninja: :D

1SOL2NV
09-03-2007, 03:51 PM
lol yea get to know people .. i felt outta place my first varsity meet ... but it is okward to walk up to someone and jus introduce yourself lol ... well at least for me ..

speedminded
09-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Just take a chick with you, then everyone will come up and talk... haha :tongue:

Zetrouer
09-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Lol, Nice. This Is Something I Must Overcome Also. :goodjob:

blackshine007
09-03-2007, 08:24 PM
What's akward is when you're walking through a crowded parking lot and you have toilet tissue hanging out of the back of your pants and everyone is staring at you. The worst someone will do is not say anything to you. Let them know that you're here by saying something.

Mr. Clean
09-03-2007, 08:32 PM
biggest thing to me... dont think car is the shit... be humble, if you dont act like a douche... people will be cool... at least i will. so dont be a big baby...
http://images.heaven666.org/images/big-baby.jpg

and people will talk to you!

T34me
09-03-2007, 08:33 PM
go next door to the red lobster, take a couple shots, come back and i bet youll make friends in no time!

madking411
09-03-2007, 08:50 PM
hi.:D

changaroo
09-03-2007, 09:04 PM
uh ohes u might get banzored for being underage!

anyhows, most people at meets are pretty cool and down to earth, they probably dont talk to you cause you dont approach them, they arent going to ignore you unless you are doing stupid stuffs :D

cactusEG
09-03-2007, 09:05 PM
to me, are a bit intimidating....ive never been to nighttime meets, etc., etc. before, and tonight i went out to the BP on pleasant hill for the first time, just to check things out. It looked cool, and i saw a LOT of nice cars. But, it was a bit intimidatin to me. How can i get over this?? :thinking:

like some ppls said, dont burn out or start shit and just go up to random ppls and talk, or just talk to some ppls off IA and meet up with them there :goodjob:

R32Dragon
09-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Compliment people on their cars, even if its a POS. People seem to like that...

WhiteAccord
09-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Thats prob why you left so early.. your underage!!!! hahaha

You wont get into the right crowd if your not known... or your car isnt quick...

madking411
09-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Well, i KNOW my car isnt quick....im not gonna worry about makin it quick either, cuz from other threads i've made before, i got the advice to not worry about it. Im just gonna lower it, and get some nice wheels and tires, and that'll be it. I just want a clean/picture-worthy, fun cruising car. Doesnt HAVE TO be really fast. I mean...i know what i could do to MAKE it fast, but its not really worth it to do...

patrick4588
09-04-2007, 01:58 PM
sunfires can be fast? :thinking: :crazy:

speedminded
09-04-2007, 02:09 PM
sunfires can be fast? :thinking: :crazy:They can be fast with a tube chassis and twin snails but being quick in anything other than a straight line between Point A and Point B is an entirely differant story. I couldn't imagine the money it would take to make it handle...unless Tiff is driving that is :tongue:

cactusEG
09-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Well, i KNOW my car isnt quick....im not gonna worry about makin it quick either, cuz from other threads i've made before, i got the advice to not worry about it. Im just gonna lower it, and get some nice wheels and tires, and that'll be it. I just want a clean/picture-worthy, fun cruising car. Doesnt HAVE TO be really fast. I mean...i know what i could do to MAKE it fast, but its not really worth it to do...

yea man, keep it clean. No fake ass spiner or 18's:no:

madking411
09-04-2007, 07:54 PM
yea man, keep it clean. No fake ass spiner or 18's:no:

EW NOOOOOOO WAYYYY :sicks:

16's is what i was goin for. 17's, pushin it....But for now, my black stockkers look pretty not bad on there. They'll look even better once i get my drop.

cactusEG
09-04-2007, 08:00 PM
EW NOOOOOOO WAYYYY :sicks:

16's is what i was goin for. 17's, pushin it....But for now, my black stockkers look pretty not bad on there. They'll look even better once i get my drop.

my mom use to have a sunfire back in the day when they came out. there not to bad of a car

madking411
09-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I really like it. Its pretty fast (to me...), Cuz i was just messin around with this Civic on my way home on Beaver Ruin, and as soon as i put the pedal to the floor, he was behind me by ~1/2 a car length as soon as i pushed it....Only thing i dont like about it, is that its not the GT version, and the fact that it doesnt have the Ecotech engine. (heh, or A/C....) Its actually a pretty underrated car.