PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage FTW

SloWRX
09-02-2007, 09:21 PM
So im driving down gwinnett drive the other day and this dumbass redneck trys to turn into my lane and sees me and pulls away real hard. well, we keep going and he passes me and flicks me off so i flick him back off and he slams on his brake and we both stop and he exits the vehicle like hes about to do something while im just sitting in the car laughing my ass off, he sees this and asks me "the fuck u laughing at mother fucker" i just nod my head and tell him he forgot to put his car in park, so the cars rolling down hill through a redlight lmfao. i passed him, threw a wrench at him and just drove off while lmao. oh man was he one unhappy camper :lmfao:

<3 road rage people

Frög
09-02-2007, 09:23 PM
holy shit!! damn thats the craziest thing ever.. owned!! lirl

Mr. Clean
09-02-2007, 09:25 PM
hahahhahakdhalkhahaha that is awesome... owned is def. the word for it

81911SC
09-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Lol @ throwing wrench

KPowerEP3
09-02-2007, 09:28 PM
lol @ the whole situation...
forgetting to put the car in park ftmfl...or is it w? either way, it's funny.

TheDarkRacer
09-02-2007, 09:30 PM
rofl +rep for you!! man i would pay to see some shit like that....

Nittanys1
09-02-2007, 09:34 PM
nice! stupid redneck

quickdodge®
09-03-2007, 08:40 AM
holy shit!! damn thats the craziest thing ever.. owned!! lirl

Nope. The pic below is the craziest thing ever.....Major Owned. I took it one morning a while back on the way to work. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
09-03-2007, 08:40 AM
rofl +rep for you!! man i would pay to see some shit like that....

How much? The post above is a pic I took of a guy pissed at me. Later, QD.

coolcat
09-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Nope. The pic below is the craziest thing ever.....Major Owned. I took it one morning a while back on the way to work. Later, QD.

HAHAHAHAHA, WOW, what a dick thing to do, taking a pic of a guy pissed as shit at you as you drive by. Why was he so mad?

quickdodge®
09-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Why was he so mad?

I was on I-20(3 lane) and in the middle lane. I had a car to my right and no one to my left and I was going to get around the car in front of me. I look over and see a car about 7-8 car lengths back and I get over. Next thing I know, he comes flying up behind me and starts riding my bumper. I stay slow for him and he finally comes up beside me ranting and raving and shit. You could see him yelling at me. After coming up beside me about 3-4 times, I decided to be ready for the next time. Sure enough, there was a next time. Needless to say, he stayed in the far left lane and about 5 cars behind me the rest of the way down the freeway until I got off. Later, QD.

Echonova
09-03-2007, 09:23 AM
Nope. The pic below is the craziest thing ever.....Major Owned. I took it one morning a while back on the way to work. Later, QD.It was me.:(

1000cckiller
09-03-2007, 09:23 AM
lmao ot this thread.

coolcat
09-03-2007, 09:26 AM
I was on I-20(3 lane) and in the middle lane. I had a car to my right and no one to my left and I was going to get around the car in front of me. I look over and see a car about 7-8 car lengths back and I get over. Next thing I know, he comes flying up behind me and starts riding my bumper. I stay slow for him and he finally comes up beside me ranting and raving and shit. You could see him yelling at me. After coming up beside me about 3-4 times, I decided to be ready for the next time. Sure enough, there was a next time. Needless to say, he stayed in the far left lane and about 5 cars behind me the rest of the way down the freeway until I got off. Later, QD.

LOLOLOL, I'll bet that guy was pissed as hell when he see's some guy hes yelling at just sitting there taking a picture. :lmfao::lmfao:

The Ninja
09-03-2007, 11:29 AM
Mother fucker, you taking pics while I'm trying to teach you a lesson in driving. I tell you what (Hank Hill accent), you gone regret it the next time. On my way to sell me some propane and propane accessories and you cut me off, I tell you what.

Kevykev
09-03-2007, 07:36 PM
I was hoping that the pic Qd posted was the guy.

"Yeah that was HIM"

Can't believe it rolled through a red light!

NewGen33
09-03-2007, 07:38 PM
I love road rage stories +1

cactusEG
09-03-2007, 08:00 PM
So im driving down gwinnett drive the other day and this dumbass redneck trys to turn into my lane and sees me and pulls away real hard. well, we keep going and he passes me and flicks me off so i flick him back off and he slams on his brake and we both stop and he exits the vehicle like hes about to do something while im just sitting in the car laughing my ass off, he sees this and asks me "the fuck u laughing at mother fucker" i just nod my head and tell him he forgot to put his car in park, so the cars rolling down hill through a redlight lmfao. i passed him, threw a wrench at him and just drove off while lmao. oh man was he one unhappy camper :lmfao:

<3 road rage people

lol damn,what a jackass redneck

Leadfoot_mf
09-03-2007, 10:01 PM
was it a photo enforced light? that would be the best though i guess he wouldnt get the ticket since he wasnt driving his truck. lol

Ruiner
09-03-2007, 10:30 PM
I can't believe that you stopped... What were you thinking? I at least hope that you were carrying if you are going to stop like that. You never know what people are capable of, especially if it is a road rage incident.

On_Her_Face
09-03-2007, 10:49 PM
lolerskates... + if i can qd

SloWRX
09-04-2007, 05:37 AM
was it a photo enforced light? that would be the best though i guess he wouldnt get the ticket since he wasnt driving his truck. lol

hahaha nah it wasent but that would be hilarious when the police saw the pictures.

I can't believe that you stopped... What were you thinking? I at least hope that you were carrying if you are going to stop like that. You never know what people are capable of, especially if it is a road rage incident.

yep yep i always got something with me :D not the first time someone regreted trying to fight me

Sol-Badguy
09-04-2007, 06:26 AM
HAHA. I remember that picture, QD.

LOL@REDNECKFORGETTINGHISPRNDL

Ruiner
09-04-2007, 06:42 AM
hahaha nah it wasent but that would be hilarious when the police saw the pictures.

yep yep i always got something with me :D not the first time someone regreted trying to fight me

"Something" with me doesn't always mean a gun, though. Anything less and you are playing with fire. The trick is to always have the upper hand (or at least equal hand) if something goes down.

BobbyFresco
09-04-2007, 07:19 AM
LOL.....