PDA

View Full Version : POLL should tippatone be banned?

Leadfoot_mf
09-02-2007, 04:42 PM
because he makes gay posts.

81911SC
09-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Yes, Tim I believe your correct. He is for sure one gayassmotherfucker. Stupid bitch.

Julio
09-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Yes

aaronfelipe
09-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Yes. For wrongly accusing me of being a scammer/rip off artist :screwy: out of NOwhere.
Where is the poll?

redrumracer
09-02-2007, 04:54 PM
um yea where is that poll?

gtikid
09-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Yes

He has spoken!!!

Echonova
09-02-2007, 04:56 PM
um yea where is that poll?I found it.

Leadfoot_mf
09-02-2007, 05:00 PM
yeah i fucked up and hit post before i made the poll how do i add it?

quickdodgeŽ
09-02-2007, 05:02 PM
You can EDIT your post, I believe and you'll see the option to add a poll.

Lolol @ Julio. Later, QD.

Leadfoot_mf
09-02-2007, 05:05 PM
You can EDIT your post, I believe and you'll see the option to add a poll.

Lolol @ Julio. Later, QD.
my old eyes are failing me. i look several times no luck i will check again.

quickdodgeŽ
09-02-2007, 05:06 PM
I just looked. You can't. Ask Julizzle to add it for you. Later, QD.

Leadfoot_mf
09-02-2007, 05:09 PM
if it was important i would ask but it really isnt important to me.

S II K
09-02-2007, 05:19 PM
ban that worthless piece of shit.

Echonova
09-02-2007, 05:20 PM
I'll go ban him now. BRB.

SL65AMG
09-02-2007, 05:57 PM
if you banned every fag from IA there would be half as many people. let him be....

Leadfoot_mf
09-02-2007, 06:04 PM
if you banned every fag from IA there would be half as many people. let him be....
sounds like your worried you would be next.

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 06:07 PM
well he does have a point, if we weed out too many retards then there won't be as much ownage.

Tracy
09-02-2007, 06:18 PM
I don't think he should be banned. He relaxed after QD got serious and let him know what time it is. I like what I have read so far, besides the QD thing. I'm always on the underdog's side, though.

ShooterMcGavin
09-02-2007, 07:21 PM
1) wtf is tippatone?

2) wtf is the poll?

:thinking:

SL65AMG
09-02-2007, 09:20 PM
sounds like your worried you would be next.

nope i wasnt worried.... sorry.

Mr. Clean
09-02-2007, 09:30 PM
yeah i just saw his one thread about banning QD... come on now... thats just asking for it. ban his ass...

1000cckiller
09-03-2007, 10:11 AM
ban that sommma biiiittttcccchhhhhhh, that is one gay mudda fucker, His sign says I love penis

David88vert
09-03-2007, 11:29 AM
Give him the ban stick!

Mr. Clean
09-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Give him the ban stick!

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=111757&stc=1

LMFAO

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:15 PM
I dont have to get banned actually, if i could close my account i would have done it last night i respect QD he is smarter than most of you dumb asses on here, and as far as me being gay, if i met your mothers i would be all of your stepfathers and send you bitches to your rooms for time out. And that i love penis thing was done by one of QD's flunkies. And another thing i have spend mega money on this site can i know not all of you QD groupies cant say the same so if yall want to ban me go ahead but your sponsors and members will lose because i spend money with somebody on IA every time i get paid

lunatic
09-03-2007, 12:19 PM
I dont have to get banned actually, if i could close my account i would have done it last night i respect QD he is smarter than most of you dumb asses on here, and as far as me being gay, if i met your mothers i would be all of your stepfathers and send you bitches to your rooms for time out. And that i love penis thing was done by one of QD's flunkies. And another thing i have spend mega money on this site can i know not all of you QD groupies cant say the same so if yall want to ban me go ahead but your sponsors and members will lose because i spend money with somebody on IA every time i get paid
don't know you, nor do i care to know. but getting banned seems alittle stupid, you stated your opinion, you don't like QD. ok, we get it. stop bitchig about it, and continue "giving money" to ia, or whatever you do. what you need to do, is stop bitching and get your head back to the real world.

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:19 PM
What gay post i made? If made a gay posts show it to me. Y'all just mad because i have the balls to say what most of IA is scared to say. Like i said if you think i am gay pm me you girl/mother/sister # and lets see what happens, i'll bet they will say that i am more of a man than you will ever be
because he makes gay posts.

Mr. Clean
09-03-2007, 12:24 PM
And another thing i have spend mega money on this site

really now? i didnt know you were so yellow

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Hold up stop bitchin, this post was made about me and i am not bitchin i actually gave QD his props some while back, he said his thing and i said mine and that was that, but some dick felt it was needed to start a ban tippatone thread, which is stupid IMO, cause when it come to popularity on IA everybody knows QD is da man, I just started to be on IA on a regular basis, so noboby knows me y'all dont even know if i am black/white/whatever, all y;all know about me is that i spoke out against QD and if that means i should get banned so be it
don't know you, nor do i care to know. but getting banned seems alittle stupid, you stated your opinion, you don't like QD. ok, we get it. stop bitchig about it, and continue "giving money" to ia, or whatever you do. what you need to do, is stop bitching and get your head back to the real world.

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:26 PM
WAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING???
really now? i didnt know you were so yellow

lunatic
09-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Hold up stop bitchin, this post was made about me and i am not bitchin i actually gave QD his props some while back, he said his thing and i said mine and that was that, but some dick felt it was needed to start a ban tippatone thread, which is stupid IMO, cause when it come to popularity on IA everybody knows QD is da man, I just started to be on IA on a regular basis, so noboby knows me y'all dont even know if i am black/white/whatever, all y;all know about me is that i spoke out against QD and if that means i should get banned so be it

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136056

that thread was full of bitching, and if you didn't know. you're the the frist person to step up to QD, so don't feel special. people go straight to baning for no reason sometimes. i don't see a reason for you to get ban. but alot of people do ride QD'd cock, and those are the ones that would want you ban. ignore it, or deal with them, and explain yourself. but remember ,ia doesn't let e-pussies hear the end of it, til they just stop posting for awhile.

Mr. Clean
09-03-2007, 12:34 PM
WAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING???

i have spend lot of money on buying white rice, but obviouswy you spend lot of money of on bad chinese gramma lesson

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:35 PM
The reason i called you a rip-off artist is because you got your panties all twisted when i disagreed with a price you posted for a SINGLE CAM CIVIC with no major mods for $4500 just like right now there is a civic si 2000 being sold for 14,000 bucks everybody who viewed that thread bashed the price, did they get negative reps or calls to be banned. NOPE. and for the record get it right, i never called you a scammer
Yes. For wrongly accusing me of being a scammer/rip off artist :screwy: out of NOwhere.
Where is the poll?

greenek
09-03-2007, 12:35 PM
why the hell does he quote statements AFTER his response?

Mr. Clean
09-03-2007, 12:36 PM
... i love penis... every time i get paid...

apparently you have bigger problems than your bad grammar

lunatic
09-03-2007, 12:36 PM
why the hell does he quote statements AFTER his response?
who cares, you get what he's doing, right? exactly.

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:37 PM
And yours is much better than mine, OBVIOUSWY, look in the websters that not a word smart guy
i have spend lot of money on buying white rice, but obviouswy you spend lot of money of on bad chinese gramma lesson

greenek
09-03-2007, 12:39 PM
who cares, you get what he's doing, right? exactly.

an idiot with that frame of mind would also see someone travelling in the opposite direction of traffic as "just a dude trying to get home"

please stfu when spoken to

Mr. Clean
09-03-2007, 12:40 PM
And yours is much better than mine, OBVIOUSWY, look in the websters that not a word smart guy

hahahalhdklha man you got me... your grammar is awesome... and i totally didnt mean to write it that way... i mean the w and the l key are so close together... my finger must have slipped :screwy:

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:41 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136056

that thread was full of bitching, and if you didn't know. you're the the frist person to step up to QD, so don't feel special. people go straight to baning for no reason sometimes. i don't see a reason for you to get ban. but alot of people do ride QD'd cock, and those are the ones that would want you ban. ignore it, or deal with them, and explain yourself. but remember ,ia doesn't let e-pussies hear the end of it, til they just stop posting for awhile.So if you went down the same road why am i getting shit for it? What its ok for you to speak up but i am supposed to stay quiet

lunatic
09-03-2007, 12:42 PM
an idiot with that frame of mind would also see someone travelling in the opposite direction of traffic as "just a dude trying to get home"

please stfu when spoken to

ha, another wannabe e-thug. what a pathetic example to use, but what can i expect from "you". comparing the real world with the e-world is just plain stupid, and don't think im just another noob, don't start e-thuggn for nothing. and you weren't speaking to me when i quoted you, so that last comment was pretty useless.

aaronfelipe
09-03-2007, 12:42 PM
The reason i called you a rip-off artist is because you got your panties all twisted when i disagreed with a price you posted for a SINGLE CAM CIVIC with no major mods for $4500 just like right now there is a civic si 2000 being sold for 14,000 bucks everybody who viewed that thread bashed the price, did they get negative reps or calls to be banned. NOPE. and for the record get it right, i never called you a scammer

My asking price was not the point in this case. The point was that you made a whole other thread accusing me of ripping people off. All purchases are VOLUNTARY which means that whoever the buyer is/was/will be is willing to pay for any given item. Case is dead.

b@d @pple
09-03-2007, 12:44 PM

consider it done bitch..peace

lunatic
09-03-2007, 12:44 PM
So if you went down the same road why am i getting shit for it? What its ok for you to speak up but i am supposed to stay quiet

i didn't say you couldn't, but you should know that all those that bash on QD get based on afterwards. fanboys follow behide their leader, so prepare to get weak ass comebacks from them. its all on you man, im done with it.

b@d @pple
09-03-2007, 12:45 PM
5 day vaca

Mr. Clean
09-03-2007, 12:46 PM
5 day vaca

aww but he wasnt done being a jackass yet haha

lunatic
09-03-2007, 12:47 PM
5 day vaca

seems reasonable.

quickdodgeŽ
09-03-2007, 11:35 PM
and if you didn't know. you're the the frist person to step up to QD,

Au contraire, mon frere. He's by far NOT the first to start a thread like that one. Later, QD.

lunatic
09-03-2007, 11:37 PM
Au contraire, mon frere. He's by far NOT the first to start a thread like that one. Later, QD.
did i really say that? met to say, you're not the first one to step to QD. but im sure he understood what i was trying to say.