PDA

View Full Version : Driving On A Suspended/Revoked License...

SLEEK-CRX-SI
07-17-2005, 04:37 PM
I just had a quick question Hopefully someone can answer. I was caught driving on a suspended/revoked lisence 2nd offense and I was wondering will they put me on probation if I paid all of my fines right there in court. For my first offense they were not going to put me on probation but I did not have all my fine money at the time so they put me on probation until my fine was paid. I'm not going in front of the same judge either. Someone with some helpful info other than "DON'T DRIVE ANYMORE WITH A SUSPENDED/REVOKED LISENCE!" please give me some info I can use. Thanks :confused:

quickdodgeŽ
07-17-2005, 06:19 PM
-"DON'T DRIVE ANYMORE WITH A SUSPENDED/REVOKED LISENCE!"

That's all the info you need, smart guy. You didn't learn your lesson the first time? Goddamn. Later, QD.

lowjack
07-19-2005, 11:27 AM
hmmm I know about this.....

Hands down licence revolked (Kansas) Lots of fines, busted 3 times while driving revolked. Made a deal to leave the state forever to get a clearence letter to get a new one in Mississippi.

If you drive on while suspended, sooner or later your going to get caught. One mistake, one checkpoint/road block, and your screwed.

Do your time and then start fresh....

B16a2 Civic
07-19-2005, 11:30 AM
hmmm I know about this.....

Hands down licence revolked (Kansas) Lots of fines, busted 3 times while driving revolked. Made a deal to leave the state forever to get a clearence letter to get a new one in Mississippi.

If you drive on while suspended, sooner or later your going to get caught. One mistake, one checkpoint/road block, and your screwed.

Do your time and then start fresh....

damn so your not allowed in that state anymore?
but yeah your right, eventually you'll get caught

lowjack
07-19-2005, 01:37 PM
damn so your not allowed in that state anymore?

Afraid so, it was 1988-89 and I had a bit of a issue with sportbikes, knowing they would outrun any officers cars. Problem was that the lady's backyard that I put a 50 foot skid mark through did not like it much and caught my tag. 2 hours later at apartment.... knock knock knock.

SLEEK-CRX-SI
07-20-2005, 09:03 PM
yeah so what about the probation situation? If I pay the fines in full will they put me on probation!?!?

sir2hb
07-22-2005, 12:50 AM
They might put you on it for a month and plus they are proably going to double the suspen. time if its a differnt judge ask if you can get a permit to drive to work or school seeing how its the 2nd time he proably wont do it

SLEEK-CRX-SI
07-22-2005, 09:54 AM
I'm probably going to plead no lo so it does not go on my record and they should not re suspend my license any more. I will also have all of my fines in full. I'm thinking thats the only reason they put you on probation is to ensure that you pay all of your fines when you don't have all of your money.

sir2hb
07-24-2005, 03:16 AM
I think you can only pled no lo for first time off. No they want resus. they will make it last longer

And why were they suspended the first time

SLEEK-CRX-SI
07-24-2005, 04:00 AM
they suspended it for: (speeding 128 in a 55, Street Racing, driving without headlights at night, Improper lane change, reckless driving, failier to yield 4 traffic signs, not obeying a traffic control device, Disorderly conduct, obstruction of an officer, simple battery to a police officer and finally fleing an officer.) All in one incedent. Clayton county had my ass by the balls for a good while!

quickdodgeŽ
07-24-2005, 11:57 AM
Clayton county had my ass by the balls for a good while!

Too bad they let go. You must really be stupid. Hopefully they won't show you any leniency. In fact, I seriously doubt(with your fine, upstanding record) you have a prayer. Later, QD.

SniperJoe
07-24-2005, 12:51 PM
simple battery to a police officer

Oh yeah, you are going to get a whole lot of sympathy here.

DreamerTheresa
07-24-2005, 12:55 PM
This falls under the category of "You fucking retard."

SLEEK-CRX-SI
07-24-2005, 11:03 PM
doesn't really matter cuase I'm a bad ass like that! So sympathy or not I'm gonna do it again!!!! I live my life one suspension at a time for those 6 months to a year I'm free! Free of Tag Taxes and insurance rates. If I'm going to drive dirty I might as well not pay for it! The state gets the fine in lieu of my unpaid tags and insurance so.. either way I'm not coming out of my pocket and thats money I would have paid for taxes and insurance anyway. Gotta step up your game and be one step ahead of the system. The fact is 80% of people that get their license taken still drive and less than half get caught. Why? cause they can't stop all of them and they know it so they take the few they can get! If you get your license taken you would probably do the same. Hmm walk, take the bus or drive this perfectly good car in the drive way that I paid for. Yeah Good point huh. Fact is thats the truth and for those that don't like it so what? Think about that good and hard cause if you were in the same situation you would drive! That's like telling me because I'm irresponsible with my house the state has the right to take my occupancy privlages away although the state did not pay their hard earned money for it. Yeah! OK!?! Sure???? Not gonna happen! So when it comes to sympathy from you assholes I could care less! Holla!

Respect that because the truth is the truth!!!

SniperJoe
07-24-2005, 11:34 PM

:jerkit:

ssohcmofo
07-25-2005, 03:43 AM
Damn man you're truly a retard. I've never heard such stupid statements from anyone in my life. Go to school, get educated. Your reasoning never makes sense.

That's like telling me because I'm irresponsible with my house the state has the right to take my occupancy privlages away although the state did not pay their hard earned money for it. Yeah! OK!?! Sure???? Not gonna happen! So when it comes to sympathy from you assholes I could care less! Holla!

First of all your house would be personal property. Roads are public. The government definitely has jurisdiction. Second, the government is doing its citizens a favor by taking your dumbass off the streets. You're endangering other people. If you were doing something dangerous or illegal in your house, I'm sure the police would arrest you for it. You would still own the home, but your ass would be in jail.

"Gotta step up your game and be one step ahead of the system."
damn man. THat's what i'm talking about, STupid. Be one step ahead of the system? Are you kidding me? Where is this one step getting you? You got caught dumbass. Why are you talking so much shit, saying you're a "bad ass", when you got caught? Not only that, your crazy game has gotten you into trouble again. I see you're far ahead of the system.

You're not a bad ass. You're a dumb ass. <--The REAL Truth

I hope you get caught again the next time you're being a bad ass.

As for sympathy, I don't think it's the sympathy of people who are posting in this thread that you need to worry about. There are other people who don't look kindly upon "simple battery to a police officer", including judges.

Hope staying ahead of the system gets you out of this one.

Jaimecbr900
07-25-2005, 10:12 AM
they suspended it for: (speeding 128 in a 55, Street Racing, driving without headlights at night, Improper lane change, reckless driving, failier to yield 4 traffic signs, not obeying a traffic control device, Disorderly conduct, obstruction of an officer, simple battery to a police officer and finally fleing an officer.) All in one incedent. Clayton county had my ass by the balls for a good while!

Sounds to me like you're bragging about this like it's some kind of cool conquest or something.

You're right, you don't need a license suspension.....you really need a spanking since you're acting like a 10 yr old. :slap:

To be honest, in the beginning I was a little sympathetic to your plight. After seeing your latest responses, I hope you not only get your license suspended AGAIN but I hope they revoke them so the next time you get caught driving on a REVOKED license you'll go to jail and not a slap on the wrist.

A lot of immature people think that a driver's license is a RIGHT. :rolleyes: NEWSFLASH......by definition it's a NOT. It is a simple privilige granted you by a state. As such, you're at that state's mercy when you break their rules of the road. Personally, I hope they have no mercy for you when it's your turn. You've shown none to anyone else. Why should you get any?

My :2cents:

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2005, 10:27 AM
Damn man you're truly a retard. I've never heard such stupid statements from anyone in my life. Go to school, get educated. Your reasoning never makes sense.

That's like telling me because I'm irresponsible with my house the state has the right to take my occupancy privlages away although the state did not pay their hard earned money for it. Yeah! OK!?! Sure???? Not gonna happen! So when it comes to sympathy from you assholes I could care less! Holla!

First of all your house would be personal property. Roads are public. The government definitely has jurisdiction. Second, the government is doing its citizens a favor by taking your dumbass off the streets. You're endangering other people. If you were doing something dangerous or illegal in your house, I'm sure the police would arrest you for it. You would still own the home, but your ass would be in jail.

"Gotta step up your game and be one step ahead of the system."
damn man. THat's what i'm talking about, STupid. Be one step ahead of the system? Are you kidding me? Where is this one step getting you? You got caught dumbass. Why are you talking so much shit, saying you're a "bad ass", when you got caught? Not only that, your crazy game has gotten you into trouble again. I see you're far ahead of the system.

You're not a bad ass. You're a dumb ass. <--The REAL Truth

I hope you get caught again the next time you're being a bad ass.

As for sympathy, I don't think it's the sympathy of people who are posting in this thread that you need to worry about. There are other people who don't look kindly upon "simple battery to a police officer", including judges.

Hope staying ahead of the system gets you out of this one.

Lol, and this is your first post....i think he's gon enjoy his time here

Jaimecbr900
07-25-2005, 10:44 AM
doesn't really matter cuase I'm a bad ass like that!

I can't believe someone would say something that asinine, so I feel compelled to respond.

So sympathy or not I'm gonna do it again!!!!

I hope that you can hold on to that when your cell mate Bubba wants some lovin'..... :jerkit:

I live my life one suspension at a time for those 6 months to a year I'm free! Free of Tag Taxes and insurance rates. If I'm going to drive dirty I might as well not pay for it! The state gets the fine in lieu of my unpaid tags and insurance so.. either way I'm not coming out of my pocket and thats money I would have paid for taxes and insurance anyway. Gotta step up your game and be one step ahead of the system.

A real genius in the making here. So your way of liking your wounds and justifying your immature behavior is to say that your are "saving" money on tags and insurance???? Absolutely brilliant. We should all follow by that same way of thinking. I bet you're studying to be an economist, huh? :rolleyes:

The fact is 80% of people that get their license taken still drive and less than half get caught. Why? cause they can't stop all of them and they know it so they take the few they can get!

Now you're a statistician too???? Wow, that's really impressive. Let me ask you one thing though......can you quote a single tangible reference where your figure even remotely pans out??

If you get your license taken you would probably do the same.

Wrong Einstein! I've been there and done that. I had to have my LITTLE brother drive me to Prom one year because of my stupidity. So, no sir....I would NOT do the same.

That's like telling me because I'm irresponsible with my house the state has the right to take my occupancy privlages away although the state did not pay their hard earned money for it. Yeah! OK!?! Sure???? Not gonna happen!

Now you know about Real Estate too???? Wow, I'm really impressed. Considering the fact that YOU'VE probably never owned your own home, I'm really impressed with your comprehension of Real Estate Laws. :rolleyes:

#1 the "state" doesn't give you "occupancy privilages" because there IS NO SUCH THING. So, they can't take away that which they don't give in the first place.
#2 the only thing remotely associated with state intervention as it relates to occupancy is called condemnation. If your house is so bad that the state deems it a hazard enough to condemn it.....then you simply deserve what you get. So, technically you're wrong again because the state most certainly can and does condemn homes which they didn't pay for in the first place. Again, this seems to be a reoccuring theme for you.

So when it comes to sympathy from you assholes I could care less! Holla!

Holla what??? That you're an immature kid that was looking for free advice about how to get around the inevitable?

Ok, there's your "holla".

You lost any respect with your infantile post.

quickdodgeŽ
07-25-2005, 04:15 PM
You should be banned from life. And I hope it's soon. Later, QD.

ruah_23
07-25-2005, 06:38 PM

I hope they put u in jail this time.
Stay out of Gwinnett county!

SLEEK-CRX-SI
07-25-2005, 10:51 PM
I hope they put u in jail this time.
Stay out of Gwinnett county!

Stay out of Gwinnett!?!?I live here in the G-Unit NIGGA! :rant: bitch I've been here before you even knew this county existed! not to mention even before Import Atlanta! I was here Before there was a publix, Before Spagetti Junction, Probably even before your house was even constructed, before quickdoge was making IA members cry, before the dam jail all you bitches hope I end up in, before Jimmy Carter Blvd was taken over by mexicans, before K-mart went out of business, when Norcross and Duluth was more like Grayson or Loganville, and def not to mention even before some of you guys Said Import Atlanta Whats that :confused: ??? sure I'll sign up and become part of smart ass central! So BLOW ME!!! :idb: :eek:

Holla back bitches!! Were all smart asses so I know someones got someting to say :blah:

quickdodgeŽ
07-25-2005, 11:07 PM
G-Unit NIGGA!

I guarantee you actually felt like a badass typing that, too, didn't you? Are you supposed to be hardcore? Lolol. I doubt you know what hardcore really is. Later, QD.

ruah_23
07-25-2005, 11:27 PM
^^

:lmfao::lmfao:

Why don't u battle QD at the music forum?! I would love to see that!!

SLEEK-CRX-SI
07-25-2005, 11:39 PM
^^

:lmfao::lmfao:

Why don't u battle QD at the music forum?! I would love to see that!!

interesting enough you had nothing to say on your own behalf! FAG :jerkit: Holla

SLEEK-CRX-SI
07-25-2005, 11:42 PM
I guarantee you actually felt like a badass typing that, too, didn't you? Are you supposed to be hardcore? Lolol. I doubt you know what hardcore really is. Later, QD.
http://forums.importatlanta.com/image.php?u=3182&dateline=1121310560
Yeah just like you felt that avatar was cool HUH!?!? OK??? :goodjob:

Do the humpty hump!!!! :lmfao: Holla

SLEEK-CRX-SI
07-26-2005, 12:55 AM
OWNED!!!

SniperJoe
07-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Stay out of Gwinnett!?!?I live here in the G-Unit NIGGA! :rant: bitch I've been here before you even knew this county existed! not to mention even before Import Atlanta! I was here Before there was a publix, Before Spagetti Junction, Probably even before your house was even constructed, before quickdoge was making IA members cry, before the dam jail all you bitches hope I end up in, before Jimmy Carter Blvd was taken over by mexicans, before K-mart went out of business, when Norcross and Duluth was more like Grayson or Loganville, and def not to mention even before some of you guys Said Import Atlanta Whats that :confused: ??? sure I'll sign up and become part of smart ass central! So BLOW ME!!! :idb: :eek:

Holla back bitches!! Were all smart asses so I know someones got someting to say :blah:

Did you ever eat paint chips when you were a kid?

quickdodgeŽ
07-26-2005, 12:36 PM
OWNED!!!

Point out where. Or are you admitting to life owning you. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
07-26-2005, 01:18 PM
This is too funny. Some of you newer guys aint never seen it, but if this kid keeps it up......you guys are gonna see the linguistic prowess and total ownage that is QD pissed off.

Keep it up kid. I for one will love to see that....... ;)

ruah_23
07-26-2005, 07:27 PM
interesting enough you had nothing to say on your own behalf! FAG :jerkit: Holla

No you are wrong. I don't wanna waste time explaining to a retard as they won't understand even how hard I try to explain.
As I said earlier, hope they put in jail.

Repost Squintz
07-26-2005, 09:04 PM
This falls under the category of "You fucking retard."
:lmfao: :lmfao: :bowdown: :lmfao: :lmfao: :smileowne

ahmonrah
08-17-2005, 03:08 AM
as we all can tell, he's in jail at the moment since his stupid ass hasnt been on the board. damn ! if i was a clayco police officer on this board i would've [alt-f-print] and looked up his court date and presented this post to the judge!!http://mars.walagata.com/w/ashleed/heehee.JPG

BlkCD5
08-26-2005, 11:52 PM
Damn, it suprises me how some people don't learn their lesson. Not only he sounded like a complete dumbass, he thought it was cool to reply back with stupidness. For me, i know that clayton county doesn't play around. I"ve gotten my license suspended twice now. Yea, i know i was stupid but I learned my damn lesson. Having no license sucks ass, it really does. Looking at your own car, but not being able to drive it blows. Its comparably to having lots of money, but someone controls how you spend it. So, now, im driving like grandma cus cops here are horrible. I can't tell you how many times i got pulled over for doing nothing. They just wanted to check me out, since my car looks "suspicious" to them. Now, after my second suspension i was lucky to get back my license. The cops don't bother me much now thank god. I hope his ass is in jail where i know he will fit in :idb: :lmfao: Those type of people should never get a second chance. I know for a fact that if you do get it revoked three times, they will not issue you a license for at least five years.