PDA

View Full Version : Should think Quick Dodge should be banned?

Pages : [1] 2

tippatone
09-02-2007, 12:19 PM
The individual Quick Dodge should be banned. He comes on IA like he owns the site and never post anything worth value, and only goes around the site trying the impose his fake, stupid views on everyone on IA and if you don't agree with him he neg rep you. He is a mix between the gestapo and and stupid spoiled child. And QD you can neg rep me all you want i dont give a fuck, and if you come to any meet and make yourself known i will get at you, because you dont know me and you want a problem with me, well your wish has been granted, dont let me see you anywhere. I see you post garbage that I dont agree with but i keep my coments to myself why cant you do the same? Stay off my dick ass clown. Later QD. PS you can neg rep me til the hand you use to jerk off gets numb I have a real life.

The BUCKY
09-02-2007, 12:20 PM
here we go....lol....

GIXXERDK
09-02-2007, 12:21 PM
haha

greenek
09-02-2007, 12:22 PM
lol

§treet_§peed
09-02-2007, 12:23 PM
:offtopic: in before the lock lol :locked:

KPowerEP3
09-02-2007, 12:23 PM
in before lock

S II K
09-02-2007, 12:24 PM
haha where have you been?!?! QmotherfuckinD owns IA yo

changaroo
09-02-2007, 12:25 PM
in before thread backfire! deletethiswhileyoucantippatonesomeonegonnatearyoua newasshole

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 12:27 PM
..i've never met qd, used to not like his ass at all on ia, but i was also 16 and a cocky fuck when i didn't like him and now i'm a little older(smarter) and he seems alright

KPowerEP3
09-02-2007, 12:28 PM
..i've never met qd, used to not like his ass at all on ia, but i was also 16 and a cocky fuck when i didn't like him and now i'm a little older(smarter) and he seems alright

QD's not quite as bad as he used to be, and besides that, he helps keep the stupids out.

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 12:30 PM
i'm waiting for the :boxing: which will probably end up in a :smackass:

SixSquared
09-02-2007, 12:30 PM
I dont like how he has a need to say something about everything...

Smart people speak because they have something to say.
others speak because they have to say something.

But im not dumb enough to make a ban thread lol.

Ibtl

Whiteboy™
09-02-2007, 12:33 PM
QUICK DODGE FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING WIN.

That is all. :ninja:

Vuongy_Dong
09-02-2007, 12:33 PM
are you mad that QD is more intelligent than most stupid folks on IA? He keeps dumb fucks on check and it seems like people get mad for his intelligence.

Scrappy
09-02-2007, 12:34 PM
OMGay... he is going nowhere, but thanks for taking up bandwidth with ur stupidity... freakin noobs these days are retarded!!!

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 12:35 PM
btw.. scrappy is gay

SixSquared
09-02-2007, 12:35 PM
lol @ intelligence. Hes just a run of the mill e thug. Except he has a following of nutswingers.

Vuongy_Dong
09-02-2007, 12:36 PM
btw.. scrappy is gay
She is super gay..... :goodjob:

tippatone
09-02-2007, 12:37 PM
like i said i dont have to come on IA every again, but what i wont do i kiss his ass like most of the people on IA, if yall are scared thats on yall but i am tired of people like him, as a matter i dont even want to come on this site if a cum drinker like him is so well respected, but if i catch him at any meet it not going to be nice

OneSlow5pt0
lol @ this

Whiteboy™
like i said i dont have to come on IA every again, but what i wont do i kiss his ass like most of the people on IA, if yall are scared thats on yall but i am tired of people like him, as a matter i dont even want to come on this site if a cum drinker like him is so well respected, but if i catch him at any meet it not going to be nice

I CALL BULL SHIT!!!

tippatone
09-02-2007, 12:38 PM
No, my thing is you can disagree without disrespect that what he does, he has no respect
are you mad that QD is more intelligent than most stupid folks on IA? He keeps dumb fucks on check and it seems like people get mad for his intelligence.

§treet_§peed
09-02-2007, 12:39 PM
OMGay... he is going nowhere, but thanks for taking up bandwidth with ur stupidity... freakin noobs these days are retarded!!! hey girl how have you been?

tippatone
09-02-2007, 12:39 PM
How much you want to bet after today i wont be on IA again? Willingly not by ban.
I CALL BULL SHIT!!!

OneSlow5pt0
09-02-2007, 12:40 PM
hey girl how have you been?

quit spitting ur E-game

cactusEG
09-02-2007, 12:41 PM
ban him

§treet_§peed
quit spitting ur E-game i'm not spiting e-game i'm just saying hi. don't hate or be jelous.. and besides if i really wanted her number more than likely i could ask her for it and get it lol.. dunno tho i might get e-slapped as well o well haha:D

Vuongy_Dong
lol @ intelligence. Hes just a run of the mill e thug. Except he has a following of nutswingers.
E thug intelligence is more like it. I see it funny that people get pissed when he e thugs. come on now, its the fucking inernet. He even made a thread many times stating why he e thugs.

Whiteboy™
09-02-2007, 12:42 PM
How much you want to bet after today i wont be on IA again? Willingly not by ban.

i was talking about the you beating up QD, lol :lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
09-02-2007, 12:42 PM
i'm not spiting e-game i'm just saying hi. don't hate or be jelous.. and besides if i really wanted her number more than likely i could ask her for it and get it lol.. dunno tho i might get e-slapped as well o well haha:D

lol

cactusEG
09-02-2007, 12:43 PM

some of these fucks like to suck up to his ass so they wont get negged .. :goodjob:

Scrappy
btw.. scrappy is gay

yup yup just cause we both love the cock does not mean i am gay... just ur scrawny ass ;) i kid i kid, i cant e-thug today son... freakin tired

§treet_§peed
yup yup just cause we both love the cock does not mean i am gay... just ur scrawny ass ;) i kid i kid, i cant e-thug today son... freakin tired to much pimping on those rims huh

tippatone
09-02-2007, 12:44 PM
so you think that kind of thing is cool/ well not to me, this is the only site where so called e-thugin is glorified, i am on a whole bunch of sites like carolinahondas, clubcivic and hondaspace and this is the only site where clowns like QD are allowde to do dumb shit like he does
E thug intelligence is more like it. I see it funny that people get pissed when he e thugs. come on now, its the fucking inernet. He even made a thread many times stating why he e thugs.

§treet_§peed
09-02-2007, 12:46 PM
it's amazing how upset some people get about stuff on the internet..lol

Vuongy_Dong
some of these fucks like to suck up to his ass so they wont get negged .. :goodjob:
you are just mad cuz you're a young buck that drives a 95hp civic. And no, i dont suck up to anyone.

Whiteboy™

lol :yes:

Vuongy_Dong
09-02-2007, 12:47 PM
X2. lol at these young bucks that gets super pissed over some internet shits! especially the young post whores!

On_Her_Face
yup yup just cause we both love the cock does not mean i am gay... just ur scrawny ass ;) i kid i kid, i cant e-thug today son... freakin tired

ok i'll let u go on this one, but ur lucky.

until next time we meet :ninja:

§treet_§peed
lol QD is kool once you meet him and get to know and understand him

cactusEG
you are just mad cuz you're a young buck that drives a 95hp civic. And no, i dont suck up to anyone.

what the fuck does my car have to do with this... and yes u do

§treet_§peed
09-02-2007, 12:48 PM
^ lol cactus borrowed is bro's GST the other night haha

Vuongy_Dong
09-02-2007, 12:50 PM
BORROWED? haha. I like messing with him. its funny how he gets mad. :D

OneSlow5pt0
09-02-2007, 12:50 PM
i want a shin inu

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 12:51 PM
ohh and scrappy look bish, donno if ur down http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136061

S II K
so you think that kind of thing is cool/ well not to me, this is the only site where so called e-thugin is glorified, i am on a whole bunch of sites like carolinahondas, clubcivic and hondaspace and this is the only site where clowns like QD are allowde to do dumb shit like he does

then quit fucking whineing and go to the other lame ass forums...aww QD owned you so now we're suppose to feel bad for you, grow the fuck up its the internet you little pussy.

cactusEG

lol at u for thinking it was stock that night :lmfao: BTW love ur rims :goodjob:

§treet_§peed
lol his car was broke down

§treet_§peed
09-02-2007, 12:52 PM
i love my wheels too..:D

Whiteboy™
09-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (11 members and 1 guests)
Whiteboy™, HypnoToad, §treet_§peed, ATK_Designs, e36_DaFxUp, Vuongy_Dong, KPowerEP3, quickdodge®, changaroo, GIXXERDK

§treet_§peed
lol at u for thinking it was stock that night :lmfao: BTW love ur rims :goodjob: i never said it was stock.. i asked if it was stock... wanna run a banshee with a 150 shot? :D

ATK_Designs
QD is a very hot female in disguise. She came from the future.

QD FTW.

S II K
09-02-2007, 12:54 PM
QD....i see you

cactusEG
09-02-2007, 12:56 PM
lol his car was broke down

not any more son... but im getting a diff car very soon

tippatone
09-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Pussy i dont think so i will slap the shit out of you like a pussy, why dont you hold Quick Dodge's dick for him while he pisses and make yourself useful cock rider.
then quit fucking whineing and go to the other lame ass forums...aww QD owned you so now we're suppose to feel bad for you, grow the fuck up its the internet you little pussy.

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 12:58 PM
holy shit this is gonna be good.

KO!!!!

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Pussy i dont think so i will slap the shit out of you like a pussy, why dont you hold Quick Dodge's dick for him while he pisses and make yourself useful cock rider.

e36 > u

and if ur leaving after today why not just go ahead and do it

quickdodge®
09-02-2007, 01:00 PM
And no, i dont suck up to anyone.

It's ok. When people don't have any friends, they think that the friends of other people are "suck ups" to them. Lolol.

i am on a whole bunch of sites like carolinahondas, clubcivic and hondaspace

Well why don't you stay over there, then? You're not forced to log in to IA.

And QD you can neg rep me all you want i dont give a fuck

It sure looks like you don't.

I dont like how he has a need to say something about everything...

Still mad because you didn't get the QD Seal of Approval on your goddamn phone? Lolol. Don't doubt my intelligence. It's real.

f yall are scared thats on yall but i am tired of people like him

No one is scared of me because everyone knows me and knows there's nothing to be scared of. If you're tired of me, leave. Simpler than making a thread making you look more asinine.

This is the funny part. Besides the fact that I have a dude in here who is so pissed at me that he can't wait to meet me because I negative repped him, an alleged female thinking I'm stupid because I don't like her phone, and Pedro Pan still mad because he can't type/speak proper English cohereently and even the Mexicans don't claim him.....these aren't even the funniest things. The funniest thing is that this all for entertainment. That's why no one is scared of me. It's all for laughs, which I get. I don't hate anyone. I don't hate tippatone, Phantom,or cactus. I'm not going to fight any of them. Instead of the usually E-thuggin where you type in slang and shit, I come at people intellectually which gets people to laughing. That's all it's for. I'm nowhere near this way in person. It's just an online personna.

Lolol.

Later, QD.

S II K
09-02-2007, 01:01 PM

shut the fuck up, your faggot shit talking skills wont work on me. Your the fucking pussy making a bitch ass thread cuz qd owned you grow some fucking balls you fucking grape nuts your not intimidating anyone. and trust me i will come up to you at a fucking meet and handle shit like its suppose to dont start something you cant finish faggot.

tippatone
09-02-2007, 01:04 PM
so let me get this straight, you get enjoyment out of making people mad, they say you are smart but that is not a smart thing to do

S II K
09-02-2007, 01:04 PM
e36 > u

and if ur leaving after today why not just go ahead and do it

haha billy knows whats up

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 01:06 PM
god damnit... QD's post failed me... i was looking for a K.O. lol

quickdodge®
09-02-2007, 01:06 PM
so let me get this straight, you get enjoyment out of making people mad,

There you go. If you have to take this that seriously, then you got more issues than just worrying about what I might post.

they say you are smart but that is not a smart thing to do

I don't know who "they" are, but I don't care what "they" say. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
09-02-2007, 01:07 PM
god damnit... QD's post failed me... i was looking for a K.O. lol

Lolol. No need to. Post #1 did that for me. I was trying to enlighten this homie as to the virtual reality of the situation. Later, QD.

tippatone
09-02-2007, 01:08 PM
We dont gotta wait for a meet we can do this shit riht now, i was just fuckin around wit QD but you, we can get it poppin, you dont want no part of me young ass punk, bet you still wet the bed you fag, so lets start this so we can finish it, GET AT ME IF YOU WANT IT
shut the fuck up, your faggot shit talking skills wont work on me. Your the fucking pussy making a bitch ass thread cuz qd owned you grow some fucking balls you fucking grape nuts your not intimidating anyone. and trust me i will come up to you at a fucking meet and handle shit like its suppose to dont start something you cant finish faggot.

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Lolol. No need to. Post #1 did that for me. I was trying to enlighten this homie as to the virtual reality of the situation. Later, QD.

:duel: touche!

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 01:10 PM
We dont gotta wait for a meet we can do this shit riht now, i was just fuckin around wit QD but you, we can get it poppin, you dont want no part of me young ass punk, bet you still wet the bed you fag, so lets start this so we can finish it, GET AT ME IF YOU WANT IT

aww snaps he wants to throw down on the inner-net!!!

quickdodge®
09-02-2007, 01:11 PM
i was just fuckin around wit QD but you,

Whew.

At least you have the sizzack to let it be known that you see where I'm at. Props, and possible future reps to you(lolol) for that. There are some lower forms of life on here that could follow your lead, homeboy. Later, QD.

tippatone
09-02-2007, 01:11 PM
internet? i will pm him my work address if he wants it. i handle my business in real life
aww snaps he wants to throw down on the inner-net!!!

tippatone
09-02-2007, 01:14 PM
i dont need nothing from nobody, but for the record u seem to be a OG on ia so im going to leave it alone, but a couple of your ball holders are going to get it hard
Whew.

At least you have the sizzack to let it be known that you see where I'm at. Props, and possible future reps to you(lolol) for that. There are some lower forms of life on here that could follow your lead, homeboy. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 01:14 PM
internet? i will pm him my work address if he wants it. i handle my business in real life

yes teh innernet, and i can tell u handle ur shit in real life, look at the first post! lol..

dont take everything so serious.

quickdodge®
09-02-2007, 01:15 PM
i dont need nothing from nobody, but for the record u seem to be a OG on ia so im going to leave it alone, but a couple of your ball holders are going to get it hard

I was just kidding about giving you anything anyways. And, for record, I appreciate you setting the record and leaving it alone. I was worried for a bit. Later, QD.

tippatone
09-02-2007, 01:17 PM
I just dont like the term pussy and faggot and if someone uses them to refer to me i gonna say something
yes teh innernet, and i can tell u handle ur shit in real life, look at the first post! lol..

dont take everything so serious.

S II K
09-02-2007, 01:17 PM

"you dont want no part of me young ass punk"...lmao ill take the whole bitch.

"GET AT ME IF YOU WANT IT"....hahaha i can tell your a hardass wannabee shut the fuck up go do something usefull and kill yourself. you shouldve been a fucking skeet mark on a sock somewhere but unfortunatly your dumbass dad didnt pull out in time.

haha yourcomebacks suck a fucking dick. "i bet you still wt the bed" shows how much of a hardass you are pussy.
:idb:

"B"
09-02-2007, 01:18 PM
This thread is worthless.

Everyone knows "B" owns IA.

Dumbies

quickdodge®
09-02-2007, 01:20 PM
This thread is worthless.

Everyone knows "B" owns IA.

Dumbies

I'd rather own a dictionary. Dummies. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
09-02-2007, 01:21 PM
I just dont like the term pussy and faggot and if someone uses them to refer to me i gonna say something

So are you ambidextrous or asexual then?

J/k, I had to. It was right there in front of me and, I swear to QD, I couldn't stop my hands. Later, QD.

tippatone
09-02-2007, 01:23 PM
Get some money and stay off the internet, unlike you i got a job to go to and get some money, you moms should have had a homemade abortion with a rusty hanger and did the world a favor, like i said if u dont want a problem, dont act like it, because you cant even buy a beer or get into the strip club, YOU ARE A LITTLE BOY, my little brother will beat the shit out of you

On_Her_Face

lmao.. own a dictionary +++ (it'll really boost ur rep power)

redrumracer
in before lock
x2

tippatone
09-02-2007, 01:24 PM
Its all good,
So are you ambidextrous or asexual then?

J/k, I had to. It was right there in front of me and, I swear to QD, I couldn't stop my hands. Later, QD.

silversol
09-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Get some money and stay off the internet, unlike you i got a job to go to and get some money, you moms should have had a homemade abortion with a rusty hanger and did the world a favor, like i said if u dont want a problem, dont act like it, because you cant even buy a beer or get into the strip club, YOU ARE A LITTLE BOY, my little brother will beat the shit out of you

lol you really dont know QD do you?

KPowerEP3
09-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Yo son, I feel like I'm at Mickey D's with all this muhfuckin beef. Just squash dis shit, B. Nah Mean?

Sack Attack
09-02-2007, 01:29 PM
I'll just say this not taking up for anyone but speaking the truth.

QD and I had beef on the net for a while mostly because I took shit he said serious, I talked shit about kicking his ass and whatever then we got it straight on the net. Then I met him like a month later from a mutual friend. You could never tell it was qd on the net in real life. HUGE diffirence. Still crazy as fuck, but way diffirent.

Internet=play
life=serious

Go somewhere else and cry

silversol
09-02-2007, 01:30 PM
and whats up with the thread title??? should think quick dodge should be banned???? LOL

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 01:31 PM
what are you takling about thats perfeck engrish

The Ren
09-02-2007, 01:34 PM
bwhahahaha this is one of the funniest threads of the day... noobs ftl

ep9716
09-02-2007, 01:40 PM
bwhahahaha this is one of the funniest threads of the day... noobs ftl

HAHAHAHAHAH :goodjob:

XanRules
09-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Man he doesn't even piss me off. Shit, he gave me his title.

I find that more and more, most of the shit-talking on IA is just people goofing around.

If everyone was really that dicked-out, nobody would come here anymore.

Internet =/= serious business.

ZeroAccess
09-02-2007, 02:26 PM
wow I don't know who to make more fun of

The original poster who is just simply an immature idiot
Everyone who is/was making the situation even more dramatical
Or me for being stupid enough to read all of this expecting someone to actually man up and do what he/she said and quit coming to IA. As far as I'm concerned after today I have one less person to worry about posting some useless bullshit post about wanting to kick someones elses ass over the internet because his boyfriend didn't cuddle after raping his ass.

"B"
09-02-2007, 02:27 PM

:slap:

That was the whole point of "dumbies".

FlyingStroke240
09-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (10 members and 1 guests)
HOMEMADE240S, TransAxle, Revmaynard64, XanRules, clean_dodge, Sack Attack, Vuongy_Dong, HypnoToad, GIXXERDK

see ya 240love

Brandon C
09-02-2007, 03:08 PM
wow, Never Saw this thread Before..

QD is a very honest and gooness ASSHOLE..ask him he will tell you...

Hulud
09-02-2007, 03:09 PM
awe someones feelings are hurt...

Mr.MuayThai
09-02-2007, 03:16 PM
E-thugs FTL! :D

Im with ya man, he runs around like he owns the place. but. . . nothing we can do huh? Oh well. But good luck on the banning! :goodjob:

Your going to need it.

Kalifornia087
09-02-2007, 03:17 PM
My Eyes Hurt.

Normally i don't get to read this stuff, but im stuck at home after surgery last week.

This shit is hilarious. I need to be here more often.

Hulud
09-02-2007, 03:21 PM
oh, notes for reps please

im not reading this shit

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 03:22 PM
this was an ok thread, not as exciting as i was hoping for..

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 03:24 PM

im not reading this shit

tippatone: qd is gay, ban him!!

IA crowd: aww snaps its on

People against QD: I hate him

QD: i am teh law

and thats about it, qd said he's not serious about hating people online

online: silly
real like: serious

quickdodge®
09-02-2007, 03:33 PM
E-thugs FTL! :D

Im with ya man, he runs around like he owns the place. but. . . nothing we can do huh? Oh well. But good luck on the banning! :goodjob:

Your going to need it.

Lolol. You're a fucking idiot. I don't own shit and I don't think I own shit and I don't act like I own shit. Now what I DO act like is having a good time putting the stupid in their respectful places. Take you for instance. The reason why you, along with all the other QD fan club members, take advantage of threads like these is because you have found solace in knowing there are a few others out there who, like yourself, have been taught a lesson in how to respect people that are above you. You use this thread because you finally realize that you have found that, just like an incest or hate-crime victim, you are not alone. How do I know this as factual? Well, ever since our little rift a few months back, everything's been cool. I've even helped you on a couple of occasions. But now this pops up and the true Mr. Fly High Peter Pansy sticks his ass out for the reaming. Sorry chump, but you're right. Nothing you can do. Later, QD.

superboost
09-02-2007, 03:35 PM

I wouldn't call some of the petty bickering he does by butting into some threads intelligence. True he'll bait and switch some, which is damn funny, but that guy can be real petty other times. SHould he be banned? No.

Is he a petty bastard? Yes

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 03:39 PM
i think it is quite possible qd could get banned :lmao:

-S Double C-
09-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (11 members and 1 guests)
Gr33n_EK9, StuntallDay, sirkus34, Tracy, quickdodge®, 0p7!mu5, Mr.MuayThai, B18Bwon, Revmaynard64, clean_dodge, Sack Attack

^^^^^^^^^^^LOL!!!

XanRules
09-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Alright, gotta disagree with QD on something - nobody's above anyone.

Just some people are a lot smarter than others.
People being stupid doesn't bother me. People being mean does. And the two things usually go hand-in-hand.

I know some stupid kids who are pretty nice, and I know some smart people who are fuckin' assholes.

It's about attitude and respect, not intelligence.

quickdodge®
09-02-2007, 03:42 PM
I wouldn't call some of the petty bickering he does by butting into some threads intelligence. True he'll bait and switch some, which is damn funny, but that guy can be real petty other times. SHould he be banned? No.

Is he a petty bastard? Yes

Intelligence? Yes. Funny how you guys think my intellect is on the low side of the GPA curve. I don't see anywhere on IA would warrant an investigation into my intellectual prowess. I must say, I've never seen anyone get a perfect score on the SAT by being an idiot. I've never seen anyone graduate college(GT and GSU) on the Dean's List by being stupid. If you could possibly identify with stupid, you know that I don't fit into the category. My posts are always grammatically correct. My spelling on point. I don't say, "Yo cuz...uz a muhfuggin thugz al da time" doesn't mean because I'm proud of the fact that I have a good educational background.

Am I petty? No. I call it like I see it. What you think is petty is probably the same thing I've berated you on in the past. But thanks for the NO vote on the ban, lolol. And the "funny" comment. It's what I do. Later, QD.

Brut
09-02-2007, 03:43 PM
QD is a great guy, I've meet him in person and done trades and everything with him. Everyone that complains about him just needs to get over it and stop complaining about being butt hurt

quickdodge®
09-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Alright, gotta disagree with QD on something - nobody's above anyone.

Just some people are a lot smarter than others.
People being stupid doesn't bother me. People being mean does. And the two things usually go hand-in-hand.

I know some stupid kids who are pretty nice, and I know some smart people who are fuckin' assholes.

It's about attitude and respect, not intelligence.

Here's the beauty of this. I don't think I'm above anyone in reality. I don't mind bragging about how smart I am, but I don't think it puts me above anyone else on this board. This is all online shit being taken seriously, lolol. Later, QD.

Nitro
09-02-2007, 03:45 PM

:yes: just plain dumb.

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 03:47 PM
:yes: just plain dumb.

x2 but funny at the same time

quickdodge®
09-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Lolol @ Nachos Evo.

Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. I even said earlier "don't take this internet shit seriously."

I gotcha, homie.

But this ought to show you guys that I am better than you. I can quote someone before they post. Later, QD.

XanRules
09-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Here's the beauty of this. I don't think I'm above anyone in reality. I don't mind bragging about how smart I am, but I don't think it puts me above anyone else on this board. This is all online shit being taken seriously, lolol. Later, QD.

Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. I even said earlier "don't take this internet shit seriously."

EDIT: Holy Shit, How'd he do that!?

On_Her_Face
09-02-2007, 03:52 PM
damn those are some good skillz must be esp and reflex put together?

JDMjoe
09-02-2007, 04:24 PM
QD does keep the stupid out! :goodjob:

QD wtf

Tracy
09-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Can I have mine now?

QD is stupid!

:D

Wurm
09-02-2007, 05:00 PM
what is this the five hundreth "QD MADE ME CRY BAN HIM" thread... Dumbass noobs I have never had a encounter with QD and I post stupid shit 90% of the time so please tell me what the fuck yall are doing. I dont get it...........

Wurm
09-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Can I have mine now?

QD is stupid!

:D
Tracy likes it in the poop shoot

Echonova
09-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Me thincs QD shud stae. Beecause I get tyred of tryin to reed posts writn lik dis oner.

Tracy
09-02-2007, 05:21 PM
13 viewers and no posts???

Sack Attack
09-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Tracy
09-02-2007, 05:56 PM
post Awwwww thanks for accommodating :)

JITB
09-02-2007, 05:56 PM
i vote to ban.. i never liked him

SL65AMG
09-02-2007, 05:58 PM
The individual Quick Dodge should be banned. He comes on IA like he owns the site and never post anything worth value, and only goes around the site trying the impose his fake, stupid views on everyone on IA and if you don't agree with him he neg rep you. He is a mix between the gestapo and and stupid spoiled child. And QD you can neg rep me all you want i dont give a fuck, and if you come to any meet and make yourself known i will get at you, because you dont know me and you want a problem with me, well your wish has been granted, dont let me see you anywhere. I see you post garbage that I dont agree with but i keep my coments to myself why cant you do the same? Stay off my dick ass clown. Later QD. PS you can neg rep me til the hand you use to jerk off gets numb I have a real life.

LOLOL GOOD LUCK!!!! these are your last few days on IA my friend

SL65AMG
09-02-2007, 06:00 PM

LOLOLOL AGAIN!!!!!

Sack Attack
09-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Awwwww thanks for accommodating :)

hahah No problem:goodjob:

Double_0_Rusty
09-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Oh my! Tippatone....
Door is this way bud.
---------------------------------->

See ya bye!

Cry babies FTMFL!

lunatic
09-02-2007, 07:33 PM
i don't have a problem with quickdodge, and it seems to me like its only the people that take this e-world to seriously that have issues with. out of everyone in this thread, the only idiot is the thread starter, why. cause if he wasn't an 06 member, he would know that QD isn't just online 24/7, and actually did go out to meets and was into the whole car scene. its pretty funny, to see people go threw all this trouble just cause he gets owned on a daily bashes by QD. wow.

and yeah, if anyone has talked or had any form of comunication with him, you would see that he isn't as bad as everyone thinks. real cool dud indeed.

gtrmonkey
09-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Wow, I never though the internet was this serious. Well, back in my freshman year of high school, yeah, I did. But now WTF. The only thing that annoys me is when people follow you forum to forum or thread to thread commenting on everying you say.

QD, cool guy. speaks his mind whether you like it or not. Nice guy, just turthful.

Double_0_Rusty
09-02-2007, 07:46 PM
i don't have a problem with quickdodge, and it seems to me like its only the people that take this e-world to seriously that have issues with. out of everyone in this thread, the only idiot is the thread starter, why. cause if he wasn't an 06 member, he would know that QD isn't just online 24/7, and actually did go out to meets and was into the whole car scene. its pretty funny, to see people go threw all this trouble just cause he gets owned on a daily bashes by QD. wow.

and yeah, if anyone has talked or had any form of comunication with him, you would see that he isn't as bad as everyone thinks. real cool dud indeed.

say the 07 join date member...lol jk

QD is a really cool guy. When I first joined, QD actually helped me out on somethings. Showed me the path of e-thug'n if you will. Kept me from being banned ( I was trying to sell stuff through the company I worked for in a paid sponsor section. which is a no no) and other times on stupid shit I would do. Qd thank's for the guidence bro:goodjob:

Haha he even owned me a couple of times, and I just laughed at myself for being dumb.

OneSlow5pt0
09-02-2007, 07:48 PM
hmm................

lunatic
09-02-2007, 07:53 PM
say the 07 join date member...lol jk

QD is a really cool guy. When I first joined, QD actually gave me tips on how not to be banned fast. ( I was trying to sell stuff through the company I worked for in a paid sponsor section. which is a no no) and other times on stupid shit I would do. Qd thank's for the guidence bro:goodjob:

Haha he even owned me a couple of times, and I just laughed at myself for being dumb.

yes, my joined date says 07, lost my old email address, so i decided to make another one. ha, pretty funny to have someone make fun of it. my old one said 05. but whatever, yeah he is cool to the people that don't go around acting/posting like morons. keep cool, and you will not have any problems with the official e-thug of 09.

Double_0_Rusty
09-02-2007, 07:56 PM
yes, my joined date says 07, lost my old email address, so i decided to make another one. ha, pretty funny to have someone make fun of it. my old one said 05. but whatever, yeah he is cool to the people that don't go around acting/posting like morons. keep cool, and you will not have any problems with the official e-thug of 09.

Nope I was't making fun of it. Just pulling your leg, so to speak. As for the rest of what you said, all I have to say is........I concur sir.

OneSlow5pt0
09-02-2007, 07:58 PM
shut it rusty or you will end like nick hogan

Double_0_Rusty
09-02-2007, 08:03 PM
shut it rusty or you will end like nick hogan

LOL you're too funny, kid.

OneSlow5pt0
09-02-2007, 08:08 PM
LOL you're too funny, kid.

kid?

lunatic
09-02-2007, 08:10 PM
why are you two whoring it up in here? this thread has nothing to do with 'nick hogan' or being a kid, this is what made ia go to shits, people posting up things that have nothing to do with the thread and switching the topic from good to straight pointless. id tell you guys to take it to pm's. but i doubt that'll happen.

Double_0_Rusty
09-02-2007, 08:15 PM
:crazy:
why are you two whoring it up in here? this thread has nothing to do with 'nick hogan' or being a kid, this is what made ia go to shits, people posting up things that have nothing to do with the thread and switching the topic from good to straight pointless. id tell you guys to take it to pm's. but i doubt that'll happen.

So why couldn't you send both of us a pm saying this?:thinking: Besides this is the Whores Lounge, Chillax. I mean it's just the internet, remember.

lunatic
09-02-2007, 08:17 PM
someone had to say it, if not both of you would just keep going, and i do alot of this "chillaxing", i used this word on ia way before superbad came out. funny shit, anyways, i said all i needed to, im done.

Double_0_Rusty
09-02-2007, 08:20 PM
someone had to say it, if not both of you would just keep going, and i do alot of this "chillaxing", i used this word on ia way before superbad came out. funny shit, anyways, i said all i needed to, im done.

I am a post whore what more can I say? Also I didn't even know "chillax" was in Superbad, because I haven't seen it. But oh well you sir have a merry night.:D

Rsxguy
09-02-2007, 08:21 PM
free post

Double_0_Rusty
09-02-2007, 08:23 PM
free post

~waits for Lunatic to chime in~

OneSlow5pt0
09-02-2007, 08:28 PM

i cant prove that i would have gone on ill ???s

bastarling84
09-02-2007, 09:26 PM
I don't know QD, but for the most part he seems to be a pretty straight up guy to me. If I were to make fun of every dumb ass post I have seen on here, I would probably be more hated than him.

Echonova
09-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Ex:A)If I were to make fun of every dumb ass post I have seen on here,Ex:B) I would probably be more hated than him.A) Look in the mirror
B)You already are.

Frög
09-02-2007, 09:51 PM
hahaha QD is straight.. unless your on his bad side, then he makes your IA'ing hell.. and this whole thread probably isnt going to help your case lolol..

bastarling84
09-02-2007, 09:55 PM
A) Look in the mirror
B)You already are.
Follow me around much? :gay:

b@d @pple
09-02-2007, 11:03 PM

first you fuckin asshat,dont let the little interweb get your panties all twisted..qd is a cool guy just like to fuck with people..so i would advise not threatening people you dont know..and second of all if you had real life like you say this thread would not have been posted

BKgen®
09-02-2007, 11:51 PM
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8895/1175831022903ic3.jpg

superboost
09-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Intelligence? Yes. Funny how you guys think my intellect is on the low side of the GPA curve. I don't see anywhere on IA would warrant an investigation into my intellectual prowess. I must say, I've never seen anyone get a perfect score on the SAT by being an idiot. I've never seen anyone graduate college(GT and GSU) on the Dean's List by being stupid. If you could possibly identify with stupid, you know that I don't fit into the category. My posts are always grammatically correct. My spelling on point. I don't say, "Yo cuz...uz a muhfuggin thugz al da time" doesn't mean because I'm proud of the fact that I have a good educational background.

Am I petty? No. I call it like I see it. What you think is petty is probably the same thing I've berated you on in the past. But thanks for the NO vote on the ban, lolol. And the "funny" comment. It's what I do. Later, QD.

Never said any of that son. I'm not calling your intelligence into question so much as I'm calling the content and purpose of your posts into question. Some of the bickering here and your supposed "witty" comebacks and useless quips to threads is not a measure of intelligence. It is simply not necessary.

Funny is what you do, but petty is as well. All I'm saying is GROW THE FUCK UP.

Oh, and np about the non-ban vote. I do not think you need to be banned. I like a bit of salt on my cracker(s) now and again.

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:20 AM
That wasn't directed at QD that was for some young punk who had some stupid shit to say
lol you really dont know QD do you?

VooDooXII
09-03-2007, 12:22 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KDM guy again.

Damn dude, I get a laugh out of slightly irritating other people too...moreso people I know, but they know not to take it to heart.

Get over it.

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:26 AM
No I said he should stay off because he keeps fucking around with me, if you want to play around thats different but if i dont know you dont fuck up my post for nothing. there are plenty of times i see shit i dont agree with, i do say shit i just click the back button and keep it moving, and oh ya i hope your dick falls off the next time you fuck
first you fuckin asshat,dont let the little interweb get your panties all twisted..qd is a cool guy just like to fuck with people..so i would advise not threatening people you dont know..and second of all if you had real life like you say this thread would not have been posted

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 12:28 AM
No I said he should stay off because he keeps fucking around with me, if you want to play around thats different but if i dont know you dont fuck up my post for nothing. there are plenty of times i see shit i dont agree with, i do say shit i just click the back button and keep it moving, and oh ya i hope your dick falls off the next time you fuck

Goodness man, you sound like a little bitch. Just let it go.

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:40 AM
ZeroAccess you must be a fucking joke, ass pirates like you is why i had to check this shit one more time. Trust me if i touch your girl(if you have one) you will really have zeroaccess, to that ass that is. I can see you are another one of these people who is just a kiss ass, you dont know the history so just SHUT DA FUCK UP and let grown folks handle their business. You think i am an idiot if we take an random quiz,test or whatever i will bet cash money that i score higher than you, and as far as getting raped, im not proud of it, but ive been to jail and i came home with my manhood, i doubt you could do the same.
wow I don't know who to make more fun of

The original poster who is just simply an immature idiot
Everyone who is/was making the situation even more dramatical
Or me for being stupid enough to read all of this expecting someone to actually man up and do what he/she said and quit coming to IA. As far as I'm concerned after today I have one less person to worry about posting some useless bullshit post about wanting to kick someones elses ass over the internet because his boyfriend didn't cuddle after raping his ass.

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:45 AM
I am far from a bitch, i am the only person to stand up and speak my mind, he has a good 80% of IA under his rule and i knew that before i started the thread, so for that i am more man than you will ever be.
Goodness man, you sound like a little bitch. Just let it go.

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 12:45 AM
ZeroAccess you must be a fucking joke, ass pirates like you is why i had to check this shit one more time. Trust me if i touch your girl(if you have one) you will really have zeroaccess, to that ass that is. I can see you are another one of these people who is just a kiss ass, you dont know the history so just SHUT DA FUCK UP and let grown folks handle their business. You think i am an idiot if we take an random quiz,test or whatever i will bet cash money that i score higher than you, and as far as getting raped, im not proud of it, but ive been to jail and i came home with my manhood, i doubt you could do the same.

Could you be anymore lame?

Shouldn't this business be handled in real life, not the intrawebs?

Again Could you be anymore lame?

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 12:48 AM
I am far from a bitch, i am the only person to stand up and speak my mind, he has a good 80% of IA under his rule and i knew that before i started the thread, so for that i am more man than you will ever be.

OH Snapz! So your more man than me? How so? You're the one still bitching about it. I have been owned by QD before and I let it go. I didn't cry about it, didn't make a thread about it. I let it go. So if that consitutes you being more man than I, well then carry on.

On_Her_Face
09-03-2007, 12:51 AM
ya standing up on the innernet takes big balls

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Like i said you are another one of these clown that are not serious about cars and just come on here to pass their boring, dull ass lives, i have a purpose on here i have an integra to bulid so pardon me while i check in the parts for sale section, that is the main reason i am on IA, what is your purpose?
OH Snapz! So your more man than me? How so? You're the one still bitching about it. I have been owned by QD before and I let it go. I didn't cry about it, didn't make a thread about it. I let it go. So if that consitutes you being more man than I, well then carry on.

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 12:55 AM
ya standing up on the innernet takes big balls

yep sure does. When i get mad on the internetz my fingers turn into the incrediable Hulk. No joke.....they bulk up and turn green and type crazy shit. but oh well. :rolleyes:

On_Her_Face
09-03-2007, 12:56 AM
but if ur fingers were that big u'd try to hit the "g" key and would end up looking like this tgfh

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 01:00 AM
Like i said you are another one of these clown that are not serious about cars and just come on here to pass their boring, dull ass lives, i have a purpose on here i have an integra to bulid so pardon me while i check in the parts for sale section, that is the main reason i am on IA, what is your purpose?

So now I am a clown? Do you see any goddamn clown shoes, a fucking red foam nose, curly red hair, face paint? Nope. Nor is my life boring or dull. Seems like that's yours. C'mon now you are e-scrappin with a 19 year old and you're almost 30? Get a life.

Not serious about cars huh? Let's see I have 74 Toyota Celica ST swapped with a 302. My current project is a 89 Honda Civic Hatch Si. But you're right seeming how this is the Whore's Lounge and it's 2 am. Reason why I am on here? Hmmmm check the events section sometime and look for The Athens Area Dragstrip meets. Yeah I organize meets. BTW Good luck on the build:rolleyes:

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 01:01 AM
but if ur fingers were that big u'd try to hit the "g" key and would end up looking like this tgfh

lolz I gotz the typing skills y0! lol

tippatone
09-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Yo my fault, i didnt literally mean clown, but i dont have big tits and a nice ass and one of QD's minions called me a bitch, its all in the game, and get a life what makes you think i dont have a life? I just came home from work and i got mad shit going on you mad because you have to e-thug to keep busy
So now I am a clown? Do you see any goddamn clown shoes, a fucking red foam nose, curly red hair, face paint? Nope.

Not serious about cars huh? Let's see I have 74 Toyota Celica ST swapped with a 302. My current project is a 89 Honda Civic Hatch Si. But you're right seeming how this is the Whore's Lounge and it's 2 am. Reason why I am on here? Hmmmm check the events section sometime and look for The Athens Area Dragstrip meets. Yeah I organize meets. BTW Good luck on the build:rolleyes:

VooDooXII
09-03-2007, 01:07 AM

im not reading this shit

Nothing really...just someone else mad about negs from QD, though he claims to not care. Tipp wants to knuckle up with QD...blah blah blah...you know how it goes.

Double_0_Rusty
Yo my fault, i didnt literally mean clown, but i dont have big tits and a nice ass and one of QD's minions called me a bitch, its all in the game

Lol Nor do I have big tits, and a nice ass. Also I am not anyone's "minion". But yes I did call you a bitch.......Be real this is the internet, and most importantly this is IA...what do you expect for making this kind of thread?

japan4racing
this thread is full of gay

OneSlow5pt0
09-03-2007, 01:08 AM
damn.........i just home....and this thread seems to have gone no where

VooDooXII
09-03-2007, 01:10 AM
damn.........i just home....and this thread seems to have gone no where

:dunno: What did you expect?

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 01:12 AM
Yo my fault, i didnt literally mean clown, but i dont have big tits and a nice ass and one of QD's minions called me a bitch, its all in the game, and get a life what makes you think i dont have a life? I just came home from work and i got mad shit going on you mad because you have to e-thug to keep busy

Lol you called me an E-thug? WOW! Def not that. Oh yeah I don't have to "e-thug" to keep busy. Nor am I mad. I can't sleep, so figure why not whore it up....Nice edit to that post btw.:rolleyes:

OneSlow5pt0
09-03-2007, 01:13 AM
:dunno: What did you expect?

some uber pwnage

so what u up to on labor day 2007

tippatone
09-03-2007, 01:14 AM
I expected alot more people to speak out because i had conversations with a few people who have issue with QD for the same reasons but nobody said nothing, people just took it, but i wont if somebody starts with me im coming back thats how it is, its hard to tell your not a QD rider, you dont know me, probably never knew who i was until today but you jump on QD's side, sure sounds like a yes-man to me
Lol Nor do I have big tits, and a nice ass. Also I am not anyone's "minion". But yes I did call you a bitch.......Be real this is the internet, and most importantly this is IA...what do you expect for making this kind of thread?

VooDooXII
09-03-2007, 01:15 AM
some uber pwnage

so what u up to on labor day 2007

Nothing at all.

I went to Scotsboro, Alabama aka literally the middle of fucking nowehere on Saturday with the family...75N for 45 mins and then allll mountain roads. That was rather fun. I got to meet the white part of my extended family...haha. I have three hot cousins...:ninja:

They're not blood relatives, so it's okay! Besides...we were in Alabama. :lmfao:

I expected alot more people to speak out because i had conversations with a few people who have issue with QD for the same reasons but noboby said nothing, people just took it, but i wont if somebody starts with me im coming back thats how it is, its hard to tell your not a QD rider, you dont know me, probably never knew who i was until today but you jump on QD's side, sure sounds like a yes-man to me

QD and I have never had any altercations...probably because I never gave him a reason to. Simple as that. Don't be an idiot, and you won't be called out for being one.

tippatone
09-03-2007, 01:16 AM
I had to edit because i missed the part about not having a life, i wish i had a dull life thats why i really had to edit
Lol you called me an E-thug? WOW! Def not that. Oh yeah I don't have to "e-thug" to keep busy. Nor am I mad. I can't sleep, so figure why not whore it up....Nice edit to that post btw.:rolleyes:

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 01:17 AM
I expected alot more people to speak out because i had conversations with a few people who have issue with QD for the same reasons but noboby said nothing, people just took it, but i wont if somebody starts with me im coming back thats how it is, its hard to tell your not a QD rider, you dont know me, probably never knew who i was until today but you jump on QD's side, sure sounds like a yes-man to me

YAY for joooo for being head cocksucker to speak out. Ill even give you reps for being "man" enough to make a crybaby thread about it. Oh and I have seen you around the forums, I am on his side on this....As I said before let it go.

OneSlow5pt0
09-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Nothing at all.

I went to Scotsboro, Alabama aka literally the middle of fucking nowehere on Saturday with the family...75N for 45 mins and then allll mountain roads. That was rather fun. I got to meet the white part of my extended family...haha. I have three hot cousins...:ninja:

They're not blood relatives, so it's okay! Besides...we were in Alabama. :lmfao:

lol,yea u better hit it...or they will kick u out of bama

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 01:19 AM
But hey man it's been fun e-scrappin with you and all but my girlfriend just got here, so you have a merry night.

VooDooXII
09-03-2007, 01:21 AM
lol,yea u better hit it...or they will kick u out of bama

They'd kick me out as soon as they saw the color of my skin...

I swear I'm white...I just spend a lot of time outside. You know how hot it's been...

Really though dude...Scotsboro is pretty country. My dad was fixing my aunt's computer and he had to hop out to a CompUSA or something for a part...closest one was in Huntsville.

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 01:23 AM

I swear I'm white...I just spend a lot of time outside. You know how hot it's been...

Really though dude...Scotsboro is pretty country. My dad was fixing my aunt's computer and he had to hop out to a CompUSA or something for a part...closest one was in Huntsville.

yeah dude you're pretty white, but that damn tan is off the chizzzain. lol

tippatone
09-03-2007, 01:24 AM
This thread wasn't about crying and why i gotta be a cocksucker i hate queers and hate being called one even worst so can we be serious for a second, i started this thread to find out how many people felt the same way i felt, if you think i was begging for pity or something like that you got the one one for real
YAY for joooo for being head cocksucker to speak out. Ill even give you reps for being "man" enough to make a crybaby thread about it. Oh and I have seen you around the forums, I am on his side on this....As I said before let it go.

OneSlow5pt0
09-03-2007, 01:24 AM

racism..............lol

yea,when i think GA cant be more redneck,i go to bama and am proved wrong

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 01:27 AM
This thread wasn't about crying and why i gotta be a cocksucker i hate queers and hate being called one even worst so can we be serious for a second, i started this thread to find out how many people felt the same way i felt, if you think i was begging for pity or something like that you got the one one for real

Ok let's be serious of a second. .......... Sorry I can't be serious on the internet:D

mushroom_toy
09-03-2007, 01:28 AM
QD Only speaks the truth. The harsh truth is better that a sugarcoated lie.

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 01:28 AM
look man I said what I had to say and that was originally just for you to let it go. I'm done in here.

Peace, OOR.

VooDooXII
09-03-2007, 01:49 AM
racism..............lol

yea,when i think GA cant be more redneck,i go to bama and am proved wrong

Haha, to be honest...I never really ran into any real racism, no matter how many stars and bars I saw there...guess it really is heritage, not hate. Hahaha, or maybe I just got lucky.

quickdodge®
09-03-2007, 08:55 AM
i started this thread to find out how many people felt the same way i felt,

I won't deny that my fan club membership is in the double digits. But It doesn't bother me. Threads about banning me have come up at least once a month for the last 4-5 years now, lolol. The only folks on here that don't like me are the people that were in the same situations you were in. But, unlike you, they never learned the lesson. It's all fun and games. Later, QD.

1000cckiller
09-03-2007, 09:27 AM
The individual Quick Dodge should be banned. He comes on IA like he owns the site and never post anything worth value, and only goes around the site trying the impose his fake, stupid views on everyone on IA and if you don't agree with him he neg rep you. He is a mix between the gestapo and and stupid spoiled child. And QD you can neg rep me all you want i dont give a fuck, and if you come to any meet and make yourself known i will get at you, because you dont know me and you want a problem with me, well your wish has been granted, dont let me see you anywhere. I see you post garbage that I dont agree with but i keep my coments to myself why cant you do the same? Stay off my dick ass clown. Later QD. PS you can neg rep me til the hand you use to jerk off gets numb I have a real life.Why does your sign say I love penis, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

David88vert
09-03-2007, 11:38 AM
My posts are always grammatically correct. My spelling on point.

Damn QD, you owned yourself! "My spelling IS on point.":D

Also, "And the "funny" comment." is a fragment - not a sentence.

Yes, I am just giving you a hard time after the comment, "My posts are always grammatically correct."
;)

No one can ban QD. This site would instantly self-explode and take out all intelligent life in this universe.:D

BuBBa DRiFT
09-03-2007, 11:42 AM
It's all fun and games. Later, QD.

until someone gets hurt.

like my feelings!

:cry:

The Ninja
09-03-2007, 11:45 AM
Man fuck. It bothers me when people post shit, and they're post is like... 4 pages long with 10 words. DON'T PUT SO MANY FUCKING SPACES! And then the worst shit is, people go and quote that shit, motherfuckers... wasting all my damn time scrolling and shit. I'ma start neg reppin motherfuckers for that shit.

Bwuahaha, I kid.

0p7!mu5
09-03-2007, 11:56 AM
shakes head

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:04 PM
At least some fun got created of this, not one day has passed and this thread has 10 pages, i never saw a thread get to 10 pages in so little time
I won't deny that my fan club membership is in the double digits. But It doesn't bother me. Threads about banning me have come up at least once a month for the last 4-5 years now, lolol. The only folks on here that don't like me are the people that were in the same situations you were in. But, unlike you, they never learned the lesson. It's all fun and games. Later, QD.

tippatone
09-03-2007, 12:05 PM
one of Quick Dodge lackies edited my profile
Why does your sign say I love penis, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

b@d @pple
09-03-2007, 12:06 PM
im not sure if i would consider myself one of qd's lackies

OneSlow5pt0
09-03-2007, 01:16 PM

lacky

babygurl
09-03-2007, 06:01 PM
ok...Let's go over things...

Qd I have known him for a while. He is a cool dude. Nice guy to have in your corner. I have nothing but respect for him, because he puts dumb shits, like you in their fucking place. And he is actually real about life, and knows what the fuck he is talking about... You seriously need to learn a place before you start making "BS call out threads" on someone, who has helped make the site what it is.

Secondly, I thought you werent coming back at least one of you posts said you werent?

Do us all a favor and not log back in...

Thanks...

and fuck off!

MattB
09-03-2007, 06:08 PM
free speech ftw! dont like what a person says, dont read the post. simple right.

babygurl
09-03-2007, 06:10 PM
free speech ftw! dont like what a person says, dont read the post. simple right.

Some people dont think that simple...

MattB
09-03-2007, 06:13 PM
eh, wishful thinking I guess

Sol-Badguy
09-03-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm just wondering how many times this same thread is going to be created.

Some people just don't learn.

coolcat
09-03-2007, 06:15 PM
until someone gets hurt.

like my feelings!

:cry:

LOLOLOL :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

b@d @pple
09-03-2007, 06:17 PM
why the fuck did i get quoted babygurl

babygurl
09-03-2007, 06:21 PM
why the fuck did i get quoted babygurl

sorry about that!!!! my fault!!

LMAO!

Jblizzard
09-03-2007, 06:32 PM
i just hate the 'later qd' shit lol :P

AnthonyF
09-03-2007, 07:32 PM
^^ cuz u can't pull it off and you will get made fun of.

this thread was hilarious...he talks shit...keeps talkin it...QD appears...ownage happens...kid backs down and says its a joke....

NewGen33
09-03-2007, 07:49 PM
No

Double_0_Rusty
09-03-2007, 08:07 PM
No
Yes.

NewGen33
09-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Yes.
No

cactusEG
09-03-2007, 08:36 PM
y did tippatone(sp) get banned?

XanRules
09-03-2007, 08:54 PM
Why not?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-03-2007, 08:57 PM
11 pages? shit..

CLIFFS please :yes:

b@d @pple
09-03-2007, 09:01 PM
y did tippatone(sp) get banned?

uhmm well he is a douchbag

AnthonyF
09-03-2007, 09:05 PM
11 pages? shit..

this thread was hilarious...he talks shit...keeps talkin it...QD appears...ownage happens...kid backs down and says its a joke....

thats till about like the 5th page...i didnt read much more after that.

cactusEG
09-03-2007, 09:08 PM
uhmm well he is a douchbag

just aking, i talked to him and seams like a cool layed back person..:dunno:

speedminded
09-03-2007, 09:43 PM
QD is the cure for the common stupid. Open you mouth, QD's here to serve you. Tippatone, IA says stay away for a few weeks while that sore on your mouth heals :tongue:

VooDooXII
09-03-2007, 10:17 PM
11 pages? shit..

Tipp's mad at QD for negs and/or e-thuggin'...he took it seriously enough to make a thread about it. Some people agree that they don't like QD, some people think that IA really doesn't need to be taken so seriously. QD comes in and says his peace. Tipp now claims a different reason for posting this...thread goes nowhere. :blah: HypnoToad and I tried to jack this thread...something about the white part of my extended family and how it's okay to find some of them attractive because they're not my blood relatives and besides, we were in Alabama.

Your life would be no different had you not come across this.

speedminded
09-03-2007, 10:35 PM
to go along with my last post... :tongue:

Fast Shadow
09-03-2007, 10:47 PM
QD has some kind of giant can of "Retard Be Gone" he sprays into the air once in a while. It makes all the retards get angry and swarm and then they disappear.

OneSlow5pt0
09-03-2007, 10:50 PM
Tipp's mad at QD for negs and/or e-thuggin'...he took it seriously enough to make a thread about it. Some people agree that they don't like QD, some people think that IA really doesn't need to be taken so seriously. QD comes in and says his peace. Tipp now claims a different reason for posting this...thread goes nowhere. :blah: HypnoToad and I tried to jack this thread...something about the white part of my extended family and how it's okay to find some of them attractive because they're not my blood relatives and besides, we were in Alabama.

Your life would be no different had you not come across this.

yea,we tried to jack it.......then i got yelled at

quickdodge®
09-03-2007, 11:52 PM

Shut up and do my bidding. Lolol.

Damn QD, you owned yourself! "My spelling IS on point."

Also, "And the "funny" comment." is a fragment - not a sentence.

Yeah I did leave out a word. And the fragment was intentional. It's a fragment that plays off the sentence before it. Now leave me alone, lolol. Later, QD.

DeeAOne
09-03-2007, 11:56 PM
lmao @ this thread....

XanRules
09-04-2007, 01:14 AM

Alcohol-Free?

Pssssshhhht.

BobbyFresco
09-04-2007, 11:42 AM

Lmfao

C22H19N3O4
09-04-2007, 08:08 PM
:gay:

MikeyPrzy
09-04-2007, 09:19 PM
You realize that QD stays on this site because people post shit like this, and people get offended by it. QD seems like a funny(sarcasm) guy. Get off his nuts.

FAHHQUE700
09-04-2007, 09:35 PM
this thread is cooler than the other side of the pillow...

coolcat
09-04-2007, 09:37 PM
this thread is cooler than the other side of the pillow...

This thread doesn't heat up eventually, make you have to flip the goddamn worthless peice of shit over again, eventually heat up again, flip it over AGAIN, all night to the point where you can't sleep so you go get something to eat, but eating just makes you wake up even more so you scramble through your medicine to find some sleeping pills which you of course don't have because someone used them the nights before when the GODDAMN WORTHLESS PILLOW was heating up.

Eurostunna07
09-04-2007, 09:52 PM
BAN SCRAPPY!

©hris
09-05-2007, 12:19 AM

Mike is very intelligent and actually one of the nicest people on this forum... That is if you actually knew him. See i used to think the same what you do... only I hated the name "QuickDodge". "QuickDodge" is a name you want to E-Fear.... u may even E-Piss your pants or E-stroke if u have a bad E-Heart..... So please don't E-Stress over some E-Thug.

Its late... im gonna go try that numb hand jerk off thing... should i use vasoline or no???

©hris
09-05-2007, 12:22 AM
BAN SCRAPPY!

no bad idea... w/ scrappy gone there would be no more scrappy. Then what would we do???

btw... sitting on ur hand makes it go numb alot faster than clicking the rep symbol thingy. Its almost numb.... gettin there

Brian*
09-05-2007, 02:13 AM
LOL at this whole fucking thread... Goodbye to you fag e-thug in a riced out blue teg, you will always be remembered at the little fag that tried but never stood a chance... you made us laugh, you pissed us off, now you are gone into ricer heaven. Keep on e-thuggin little man

Slow Motion
09-05-2007, 05:05 AM

Uh hum *clears throat*

Excuse me sir, not to pick a fight or anything, but you are pretty new to IA and being so you really need to look and revaluate the situation at hand. QD, QDizzle, Quick Dodge, QD the E-thug of IA will never I repeat never be banned. Due to the fact he is one of the oldest members here and I do hate to say it, but you will probably get banned for attacking him in such a way. QD is known for his E-thug ways and is not takin very seriously being that this is just IA and not in the street, at a meet or IA function. I know that his comments may make you angry but this again is IA. Importatlanta has a lot of people who will bash you because of a thread you made, its almost like a tradition or initiation if you will. But after a while you will learn to roll with the punches. Such is life, you have to roll with the punches or get you ass kicked by it. So,.... I said all of that to say this. Damn folk the shit is not that muhfuckin serious. That is all.

This thread hasn't been locked yet....lol damn.

Slow Motion
09-05-2007, 05:08 AM
Mike is very intelligent and actually one of the nicest people on this forum... That is if you actually knew him. See i used to think the same what you do... only I hated the name "QuickDodge". "QuickDodge" is a name you want to E-Fear.... u may even E-Piss your pants or E-stroke if u have a bad E-Heart..... So please don't E-Stress over some E-Thug.

Its late... im gonna go try that numb hand jerk off thing... should i use vasoline or no???

lol......

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ©hris again.

damnit....

81911SC
09-05-2007, 05:10 AM
lol......
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ©hris again.

damnit....

I got him for ya

quickdodge®
09-05-2007, 07:38 AM
Lolol. Props to all my muthafuckas in here. Later, QD.

Ran
09-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Mike is very intelligent and actually one of the nicest people on this forum...WUT?

I grant that QD knows his stuff when pertaining to a lot of the crap on here, but I wouldn't exactly note him as one of the nicest OG's. lol

He's pretty set in his views and doesn't hesitate to let people know when he thinks they're being dumb. Hell, the only rep I've ever received from QD have been negative. Even though you may not like the guy, I guess you just get a sense of respect for him. I'll leave my opinion on that subject at that.

quickdodge®
09-05-2007, 08:45 AM
but I wouldn't exactly note him as one of the nicest OG's. lol

I don't take that to heart. Quite a few people think the same way. These are also the people that have never met me. Like Chris said, I used to bombard him daily. Finally, I stopped and we actually met. Not one person(guaranteed) on here that has met me in person will tell you that I am not a nice, laid back dude. But wait until we meet before you pass judgment on whether or not I'm nice. Later, QD.

Ran
09-05-2007, 08:51 AM
I don't take that to heart. Quite a few people think the same way. These are also the people that have never met me. Like Chris said, I used to bombard him daily. Finally, I stopped and we actually met. Not one person(guaranteed) on here that has met me in person will tell you that I am not a nice, laid back dude. But wait until we meet before you pass judgment on whether or not I'm nice. Later, QD.Granted. Everyone knows that a lot of people are different online and offline. Likewise, I used to think Ricky was an @sshole until I met him at a ALC meet.

Dirty Octopus™
09-05-2007, 08:57 AM
reading this fuckin' title makes my chest hurt :2up:

Sol-Badguy
09-05-2007, 09:30 AM
This thread doesn't heat up eventually, make you have to flip the goddamn worthless peice of shit over again, eventually heat up again, flip it over AGAIN, all night to the point where you can't sleep so you go get something to eat, but eating just makes you wake up even more so you scramble through your medicine to find some sleeping pills which you of course don't have because someone used them the nights before when the GODDAMN WORTHLESS PILLOW was heating up.
You know me so well, yet we've never met. :D

noridetoolow
09-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Wow...this has been an interesting thread.....I read till about page 8 then skipped to page 11.....too much to read but I will say this....I am obviously a noob on here but I am not some punk kid and have been playing with cars and trucks for many years. I have been on a handful of forums over the years as well but really do not have a whole lot of time to spend on the forums...wife, 3 young kids and 2 projects.....plus work and church...I stay BUSY!! Anyway.....my perception of Import Atlanta up to the reading of this thread was that it was almost intolerable. It seems as if there is more a trend to bash than to welcome....like IA members would rather not have new people join.......BUT........like I said, that was how I felt before reading this thread. From a noobs point of view, it is easy to feel this way and see it as a pretty rough place. I though have been taking the mature patient road ..... just kinda ride the boat and see where it goes.... I have not tried to speak up or pitch a fit as I do see A LOT of good on IA. Understanding that QD is more or less joking or rather not being super serious even changes my perception of him......as......anyone new on here could easily have a negative perception based on his posts. I hope I am making sense...because reading back through this....I almost confuse myself, LOL. Anyway, IA just brightened up for me in a big way and so has my perception of QD who I now actually hope to meet one day. In the long run....I almost think this thread should be a sticky for noobs ( like me ) to have to read all the way through.....it will prepare someone for what is to come and will help people "understand" what is going on around here....that its not as it appears at first and that it just might take a while to get into the rhythm of things.

Ran
09-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Wow...this has been an interesting thread.....I read till about page 8 then skipped to page 11.....too much to read but I will say this....I am obviously a noob on here but I am not some punk kid and have been playing with cars and trucks for many years. I have been on a handful of forums over the years as well but really do not have a whole lot of time to spend on the forums...wife, 3 young kids and 2 projects.....plus work and church...I stay BUSY!! Anyway.....my perception of Import Atlanta up to the reading of this thread was that it was almost intolerable. It seems as if there is more a trend to bash than to welcome....like IA members would rather not have new people join.......BUT........like I said, that was how I felt before reading this thread. From a noobs point of view, it is easy to feel this way and see it as a pretty rough place. I though have been taking the mature patient road.....just kinda ride the boat and see where it goes.... I have not tried to speak up or pitch a fit as I do see A LOT of good on IA. Understanding that QD is more or less joking or rather not being super serious even changes my perception of him......as......anyone new on here could easily have a negative perception based on his posts. I hope I am making sense...because reading back through this....I almost confuse myself, LOL. Anyway, IA just brightened up for me in a big way and so has my perception of QD who I now actually hope to meet one day. In the long run....I almost think this thread should be a sticky for noobs ( like me ) to have to read all the way through.....it will prepare someone for what is to come and will help people "understand" what is going on around here....that its not as it appears at first and that it just might take a while to get into the rhythm of things............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

Seriously though, most of your posts have been pretty straight. You're better than 80% of the n00bs we get.

armandhammer
09-05-2007, 10:53 AM
just ban whoever the hell you want to ban (quickdodge)!

armandhammer
09-05-2007, 11:26 AM
quickdodge is a stalker. at least thats what i heard.

Brian*
09-05-2007, 11:48 AM
quickdodge is a stalker. at least thats what i heard.

Umm hey NOOB, lets not get personal and say stupid ass shit like that... That is going a little TO far. I have never personally met him but he seems like a cool ass dude, now going around sayin BULLSHIT like that is crossing the line. Drop the high school drama bullshit, he said this and made my pu$$y hurt, he NEG repped me and my feelings are hurt now... Grow up and make some friends:goodjob:

:locked: Lock this stupid shit down yo:locked:

santacruz77
09-05-2007, 11:52 AM
why the fuck would he be banned

Echonova
09-05-2007, 12:21 PM
just ban whoever the hell you want to ban (quickdodge)!Hey KJ!!!

noridetoolow
09-05-2007, 12:29 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

Seriously though, most of your posts have been pretty straight. You're better than 80% of the n00bs we get.

thanks....with age comes common sense.....well.....msot of the time :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
09-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Hey KJ!!!

Exactly. Later, QD.

Ran
09-05-2007, 12:36 PM
quickdodge is a stalker. at least thats what i heard.Take two and maybe we won't see you in the morning.

BBanks357
09-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Does he haave a life off the computer?

That's what I wanna know?

Later, QD.