PDA

View Full Version : New to ATL from Virginia Beach.

neverenough
09-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Whats goin on everyone? Ive been checking out the site for a few weeks now and decided to join and post up in here.

Seems like everyone on here is pretty cool, at least by the standards set on VA's equivelant to this site, www.VADriven.com (http://www.VADriven.com) . People can be massive tools on that forum.

So, story is Im moving to Conyers on the 29th of September to help my dad get back on his feet. Ill hopefully be bartending somewhere soon after that. I am the Bar Manager at Coastal Grill here in Virginia Beach and am looking to continue with something similar down there. Hopefully will be attending UGA next year, gotta adopt me a bulldog first.

Just some info; name is Jason, 22 y/o, drive a 2003 eclipse as a daily and have a 2003 M3 for my weekender, even though I end up driving it more than the eclipse.

Hope to get to know everyone a bit better, and Ill see y'all on the road.

ATK_Designs
09-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Welcome Jason. I'm Kevin, just couple years older than you're.

Enjoy your stay. Don't worry if someone's being a d1ck to you. There're a lot of nice folks here.

Come out to the meets and meet new people.

Let us know if you need any help.

FlyingStroke240
09-02-2007, 01:54 PM
welcome Jason. enjoy your stay and post some pics. Stay away from flaming threads and u'll do fine. Other than that,

see ya later 240love.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-02-2007, 06:04 PM
welcome!

I used to live in Hampton, Va for 10 or so years when I was younger..