PDA

View Full Version : question?? Greddy Intake Manifold guys

Rican_nick
07-17-2005, 01:10 PM
hey anyone on here have a Greddy Intake Mani on there s13 sr? i have a couple of questions in regards to

throttle cable bracket
and some of the vaccum lines
fuel rail clearence and etc..

thanks.

HaloZ
07-21-2005, 06:09 AM
i have one, not on the SR yet. looking over the book all issues you ask are addressed with pictures. and it's a real Greddy not the top speed knock off.

Rican_nick
07-22-2005, 11:55 AM
bought mine used from a guy that blew his SR he gave me the box with everything but no instructions.

i resolved everything except the throttle cable bracket. it's not a big deal i could just make something but i want to use a factory braket.. using the sr throttle body it puts the throttle cable at a weird angle using any of the brakets that i have. i want to know if anyone has a quick tip/trick.

thanks.

HaloZ
07-22-2005, 04:51 PM
you are suppose to slip the spring catch on the throttle wheel off the little tab and on to the end of it. it's hard to describe. take a pix if you can of the wheel the throttle cable attaches to. and i will show you what you need to do.

Rican_nick
07-25-2005, 05:59 AM
Will do.. the car/motor are up at my buddies shop.. been moving to a new house haven't had time to play with it.

thanks for the help.