PDA

View Full Version : Misc bachelorette party

Sledlude
08-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Im supposed to be planning one...

now normally, i would buy a shit ton of liquor, some blunts, and get some naked dudes in there, and just wait for the good times to begin- but the bride does not want naked dudes. How can I make this fun? (and not too much $$$, im broke)

im thinking get a suite in atl and go club/bar hopping... but that has been done so many times, im sick of it. i just want to make it crunk. suggestions? who has done this before?

Maverick
08-31-2007, 05:50 PM
just get her a naked dood anyways....she cant say no if a dick is flopping in her face

SL65AMG
09-01-2007, 05:22 PM
loololol

quickdodgeŽ
09-02-2007, 06:59 AM
Im supposed to be planning one...

now normally, i would buy a shit ton of liquor, some blunts, and get some naked dudes in there, and just wait for the good times to begin- but the bride does not want naked dudes. How can I make this fun? (and not too much $$$, im broke)

im thinking get a suite in atl and go club/bar hopping... but that has been done so many times, im sick of it. i just want to make it crunk. suggestions? who has done this before?

Dammit. There you are. Later, QD.

The Ren
09-02-2007, 07:41 AM
I will be the same way.. not interested in having some dude shake his dick in my face..all I need is my man...Im kinda of planning mine myself of course my MOH will help, but Im going to treat my girls to a day at chateau elan... spa day FTW..

Sledlude
09-06-2007, 07:35 PM
^^ damn what a generous bride!
i think im going to get her tanked and take her ass to the coronet club. i know she (I) will enjoy it.

Whats a good restaurant that has good strong drinks around buckhead, maybe midtown? needs to be affordable and preferably not swanky- i dont like those buckhead types.

and QD- tag, you're it bishh