PDA

View Full Version : Misc WeEzEr

Mike
07-17-2005, 11:34 AM
anyone go to weeker last night at the ON THE BRICKS 99x free show? i went and had a bad ass time, we got there later around like 830 and it was so damn packed it was crazy!!!!!!!!!!

just fig i would see if any ia ppl are weezer fans...lol :goodjob:

man
07-17-2005, 07:45 PM
a bunch of my friends went, I wish I had

SaraX5
07-18-2005, 01:56 PM
i went..... it was ridiculously packed. I got thrown around like a bag of apples in the middle of that junk. I love weezer but I think its stupid to have the 99x concerts at underground. centennial park was a better place to have those concerts

Mike
07-19-2005, 05:09 PM
ya it was packed i had an awsome time though :gulp: !! i love the on the bricks shows they are always packed i mean it was weezer and it was free, :super: i am going the weekend to switchfoot and rehab should be a good time! :drink:

HiPSI
07-19-2005, 05:31 PM
i went..... it was ridiculously packed. I got thrown around like a bag of apples in the middle of that junk. I love weezer but I think its stupid to have the 99x concerts at underground. centennial park was a better place to have those concerts

agreed, or stone mtn was pretty good too since it was nice and open. we got there for the first shot (2nd shift) and the crowd wasn't bad at all, went into underground so the friends could drink then came back out for weezer into a sea of people packed up and down every street, parking deck, and light pole in the vicinity. i like their music, but i'm just not into standing in a crowd of sweaty drunks and getting pushed around the whole time.

bigb996
07-19-2005, 05:35 PM
i heard that show was terrible....didnt make it out. I am more into the hardcore mashing concerts though.

99ITRGIRL
07-19-2005, 06:09 PM
i love that song "Beverly Hills"

HiPSI
07-19-2005, 07:16 PM
i love that song "Beverly Hills"

you need to listen to something more than the radio then........