PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Stay_Up!!!

Pages : [1] 2

K_Y
08-30-2007, 11:31 PM
"Well i ran one 2 fri ago as soon as i got my car out the shop it was me and jayjaysti they ran 1st and jay pulled him by about 1/2 car and then me and him ran he got me 1st cause i went from 2nd to 5th but then he ran me again and i pulled him by 2-3 car's before we even hit 100mph and then i seen him let out of it and cut exit.But he had some taking vid of us so i would love to get my hands on that vid.":???::thinking::???::thinking:

I took this off of the thread for "Black evo from Barret"

You have got to be kidding me. I will post the video as soon as I figure how to get it on the net, but there is no way either one of you pulled me at all.

Stay_up can redeem himself by admitting the truth. We ran again but this time I was in a buddy of mine's Evo that is slower than mine. I recall you saying that by 120mph I had 3 - 3 1/2 cars on you. :idb:My car is way faster than his too.

There is always a catch for the looser. Either it was a mishift, or a boost leak or a back spasm, :screwy: etc... Either way a win is a win and if your car isn't ready to run, don't line up. If you can't drive, learn to or learn to accept defeat.

Thanks for reading and I will be looking forward to seeing you again this weekend when your car is running right.

The BUCKY
08-30-2007, 11:36 PM
didnt you just see him tonight why didnt you say this shit to his face instead of being an e-thug

Ericp
08-30-2007, 11:41 PM
this is probably the same evo guy that did a ricer fly by on me while I was on my home from tunerfest.

K_Y
08-30-2007, 11:41 PM
I did say this to his face and that is what led up to the run we had. He never told me about the Subaru beating me and I didn't read his post on the other thread until tonight because he told me about it.

He already told me you drive his car better than him, but it is impossible for his car to beat me(in the state that it is in now).

I will just post the vid and let it speak for itself. I ain't scared to tell nobody nothing and I am not an "e-thug". I just don't like people telling stories that aren't true.

DEATH-8gsr
08-30-2007, 11:42 PM
someone always has an excuse. anyone who owns a turbo vehicle knows that brake boosting is what is up. its just one more skill to excel in. now, if ur brake system isnt up to par, then dont try this, cause all u will do is end up with warped rotors...causing yourself several hundred dollars in repairs. and still probably end up getting owned. and if your wondering, my car was running at about a third of its potential

K_Y
08-30-2007, 11:44 PM
this is probably the same evo guy that did a ricer fly by on me while I was on my home from tunerfest.

I would like to say that I didn't even drive my car that day, but if I did I didn't do a "ricer fly by" on you. Even if I did, it doesn't really matter because I know it would be pointless to race you too.

Any other members from your crew wanna get on my thread and BS for your homeboy, c'mon and do it, but I would like to see at least on of you guys come close to beating me.

The BUCKY
08-30-2007, 11:46 PM
i know he didnt brake boost. dont need to do that on the srt. those cars are bad about poping the vacuum hose to the booster. but either way i know his car is not at full potential i know it has some serious leaks to sort out. we will try you again very soon though and settle this problem

3.5altman
08-30-2007, 11:47 PM
damn homie u seem a lil pissed

K_Y
08-30-2007, 11:50 PM
i know he didnt brake boost. dont need to do that on the srt. those cars are bad about poping the vacuum hose to the booster. but either way i know his car is not at full potential i know it has some serious leaks to sort out. we will try you again very soon though and settle this problem

That is all good, there is no problem here. I don't mind running cool people because Stay_up is a cool guy, but if you ready to run, have fun and talk shit make sure your car is ready because I don't want to hear no excuses.

I will say this though, the next time we run weather it be in my car or the White one I ran tonight the outcome for Stay_up will be much much worse than before.:yes:

ueyedgr8tness
08-30-2007, 11:51 PM
LOLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!1 I smell evo pussy what a fag to get on the net and talk shit right after i told u that u beat the hell out of me and that i would like a rematch?

And to the black evo i even told u that it was my bad i could have swore we took the light but i was wrong and my bad u would have killed my car.But on the real you just gave me the reason why i didnt buy a 30k evo cause i wouldnt want the sag ass attitude that comes with it when racing cars that are way under me:no:

K_Y
08-30-2007, 11:52 PM
damn homie u seem a lil pissed

LOL, I am not mad. It is hard to tell the tone of someone over the internet, with the whole lack of speaking and everything. I just figured it was time to get my posts up. No anger over here, just having fun.

That is what life is about...right?

DEATH-8gsr
SHAKALOCK waz up

The BUCKY
what are your mods??

K_Y
08-30-2007, 11:55 PM
LOLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!1 I smell evo pussy what a fag to get on the net and talk shit right after i told u that u beat the hell out of me and that i would like a rematch?

And to the black evo i even told u that it was my bad i could have swore we took the light but i was wrong and my bad u would have killed my car.But on the real you just gave me the reason why i didnt buy a 30k evo cause i wouldnt want the sag ass attitude that comes with it when racing cars that are way under me:no:

Oh fuck, I guess I am going to have to retract my preivous statement about you being a cool guy, because obviously you are not.

I was just posting in reply to the original post about you and your friend beating me.

And the reason why you didn't buy a $30K evo is because you couldn't afford it, point blank. Get on my level.

ueyedgr8tness
That is all good, there is no problem here. I don't mind running cool people because Stay_up is a cool guy, but if you ready to run, have fun and talk shit make sure your car is ready because I don't want to hear no excuses.

I will say this though, the next time we run weather it be in my car or the White one I ran tonight the outcome for Stay_up will be much much worse than before.:yes:

And don't worry cause when we do race i want race u till i am sure u really want to see the tail end of my car from far off.And at the same time what a bad bad bad sport to race home and start posting up shi* like a bitch when i was going to post it for u that i lost.I don't care i don't get all pissed off that i lost i just say hmm:thinking: Time to fixe my problems and get more upgrades like a real sport:goodjob:

3.5altman
ohh snap I got some homies in herr!!! shakalock FTW!

The BUCKY
08-30-2007, 11:56 PM
haha you just fucked up. you dont even know about him and his money.

K_Y
what are your mods??

Turbo timer, exhaust and 18" rims.

ueyedgr8tness
Oh fuck, I guess I am going to have to retract my preivous statement about you being a cool guy, because obviously you are not.

I was just posting in reply to the original post about you and your friend beating me.

And the reason why you didn't buy a $30K evo is because you couldn't afford it, point blank. Get on my level.

LOl:lmfao: FAr off my bro far off *I am glad u don't no were my level is because if u did u would be next to god:2up:

K_Y
08-30-2007, 11:57 PM
And don't worry cause when we do race i want race u till i am sure u really want to see the tail end of my car from far off.And at the same time what a bad bad bad sport to race home and start posting up shi* like a bitch when i was going to post it for u that i lost.I don't care i don't get all pissed off that i lost i just say hmm:thinking: Time to fixe my problems and get more upgrades like a real sport:goodjob:

You don't get mad when you loose because you post lies about winning.

ueyedgr8tness
08-30-2007, 11:59 PM
You don't get mad when you loose because you post lies about winning.

Hmm dude were past that subject even the guy's there heard me say damn man then u were fucking with me your car would have owned mine allday:thinking: I just don't get it*evo driver's seem so :gay: Well besides josh there all just :gay:

ueyedgr8tness
08-31-2007, 12:01 AM
And believe me $ is not the issue with me at all i just don't want a big ego to run off with my $ just to shut sneevo's asses up

K_Y
08-31-2007, 12:05 AM
And believe me $ is not the issue with me at all i just don't want a big ego to run off with my $ just to shut sneevo's asses up

You are right. We are getting off topic here. This is about racing, not how much money you have and what you can and can't afford *cough, cough, Insurance for an Evo, cough, cough*

All jokes aside, we will run again. I don't want any hard feelings over this. I should've known not to post anything on here because SRT owners (besides Chad) are fucking broke ass faggots that can't take the truth when it is sitting right in front of their faces.

The BUCKY
08-31-2007, 12:06 AM
loplolol

ueyedgr8tness
08-31-2007, 12:11 AM
You are right. We are getting off topic here. This is about racing, not how much money you have and what you can and can't afford *cough, cough, Insurance for an Evo, cough, cough*

All jokes aside, we will run again. I don't want any hard feelings over this. I should've known not to post anything on here because SRT owners (besides Chad) are fucking broke ass faggots that can't take the truth when it is sitting right in front of their faces.

Cough cough *broke ass :no: will keep my money far out of this there a reason igot a srt4 cause i had a goal and if u had as many as toy's i have u would have been on a budget to,but I think me buying a house with some of that would have been evo $ and getting a srt4 to start as a project would of been alot smarter :goodjob: Now that is a smart thinker.

ueyedgr8tness
08-31-2007, 12:14 AM
Oh and by the way 3-1/2 cars on a srt4 holding 14psi mabye putting 250 whp damn and u only got me by 3-1/2 cars what a waist of my gas just to watch a evo shake it ass and ask for a good fucking,Don't worry let me get this prior engagment ring to my girl then i shall show u what $ caN do since u think u all up on it.

ueyedgr8tness
08-31-2007, 12:16 AM
Oh and yes my car is slow:cry: But it is a project that i am going to keep around just for u:goodjob:

K_Y
08-31-2007, 12:16 AM
Cough cough *broke ass :no: will keep my money far out of this there a reason igot a srt4 cause i had a goal and if u had as many as toy's i have u would have been on a budget to,but I think me buying a house with some of that would have been evo $ and getting a srt4 to start as a project would of been alot smarter :goodjob: Now that is a smart thinker.

Goals are good to have. My goal is to buy a bigger house, but if you ever want to stop by the one I have now you can. It isn't far from where we were tonight. And no, this isn't my parent's place, this is mine!!! Well, mine and the bank, but that is just a minor 30 year technicality. I am not on here to run down the list of a daily driver i have or the Evo that sits in the garage until I feel like driving it or the good job I have, this isn't the time or the place. Lets quit arguing. When you need a good realtor or lender let me know, I will refer you to mine.

3.5altman
08-31-2007, 12:19 AM
Hey i need a house too

K_Y
08-31-2007, 12:20 AM
Hey i need a house too

Come holla at me.:D

3.5altman
08-31-2007, 12:20 AM
ha ha aight bet

ueyedgr8tness
08-31-2007, 12:21 AM
Goals are good to have. My goal is to buy a bigger house, but if you ever want to stop by the one I have now you can. It isn't far from where we were tonight. And no, this isn't my parent's place, this is mine!!! Well, mine and the bank, but that is just a minor 30 year technicality. I am not on here to run down the list of a daily driver i have or the Evo that sits in the garage until I feel like driving it or the good job I have, this isn't the time or the place. Lets quit arguing. When you need a good realtor or lender let me know, I will refer you to mine.

:no: Damn dude i was just getting started i thought u wanted to E battle considering u acted all kewl in my face then turned into a total asswhipe when u hit the net,But beside's the point good run fast ass car and for the record:ninja:

HEll yea i got beat by a 30K evo with 2-12's and 2 white kids in it,Oh shi* and a amp:thinking: Mabye 2 amps not sure but anyway's i got beat and wil have a rematch in the future with both car's and thats a fact:yes:

K_Y
08-31-2007, 12:28 AM
:no: Damn dude i was just getting started i thought u wanted to E battle considering u acted all kewl in my face then turned into a total asswhipe when u hit the net,But beside's the point good run fast ass car and for the record:ninja:

HEll yea i got beat by a 30K evo with 2-12's and 2 white kids in it,Oh shi* and a amp:thinking: Mabye 2 amps not sure but anyway's i got beat and wil have a rematch in the future with both car's and thats a fact:yes:

LOL, you got jokes. Close, but not entirely true. Don't forget about the groceries we had it the trunk. We just left Costco, buying some ribs and barbeque sauce for tomorrow. We gonna cook them up if you wanna see how some "white boys" throw down in the kitchen. :D

For real for real, I will holla at you this weekend, the cars will be out and we will do something.

ueyedgr8tness
08-31-2007, 12:31 AM
LOL, you got jokes. Close, but not entirely true. Don't forget about the groceries we had it the trunk. We just left Costco, buying some ribs and barbeque sauce for tomorrow. We gonna cook them up if you wanna see how some "white boys" throw down in the kitchen. :D

For real for real, I will holla at you this weekend, the cars will be out and we will do something.

Ok dude good shi* i might have to see what martha stewart taught u guy's:D

3.5altman
08-31-2007, 12:31 AM
hall nah, this thread is too damn funny

K_Y
08-31-2007, 12:36 AM
Can someone please add a spell check and grammar check to IA.com

Some of these threads are hurting my brain trying to decipher this fucked up language.

Nitro
08-31-2007, 12:37 AM
Can someone please add a spell check and grammar check to IA.com

Some of these threads are hurting my brain trying to decipher this fucked up language.

*real talk*

;)

ueyedgr8tness
08-31-2007, 01:09 AM
Oh shi* found better things to do i am done with this thread*

Rep's out good shi* untill next time stay_up

Nyteryder
08-31-2007, 01:10 AM
Damn, maybe stay up should race my four door sedan AGAIN, especially since I got FI too.LOL

WickedIXMR
08-31-2007, 01:53 AM

Whoa chill with the name calling.....These are my home boys here :yes: Seemed to me he wasnt talking shit just backing up what you said in another thread....Aint no evo pussies here, none of us are scared to run our shit as long as its in the same power range and i will tell you now exactly whats up with the white evo you just ran and the black one. If you really want to get down to specifics ill let you know whats up and ill tell you now, that white evo is slow AS FUCK right now for a good reason....Also who cares how much someone spent on a car, you get what you pay for. If you wanna compare prices and what you get then lets do it....Srt4 is fast as fuck for the price you pay for (price of a civic) Evos are pretty quick for the price you pay for as well and also are around the same quickness stock for stock. BUT guess what, we have better seats, nicer dash, nicer wheels, a shift knob that screws on not that just pops off, nice ass BRAKES, a spoiler that looks a helluva lot better, AWD, better engine that can rev past 6k ect ect ect i can go all day long with this. Also the sag ass attitude for cars way under them, that can mean anybody dont matter. A 100,000 car can get beat by a built honda which is way "under" them but they didnt just pay for performance but also user friendly stuff. No hard feelings here its just that you went a lil out of line on this one. :goodjob:

WickedIXMR
08-31-2007, 01:57 AM
didnt you just see him tonight why didnt you say this shit to his face instead of being an e-thug
Aint no e thug around here. We all were saying stuff in person. Also ky isnt really an ethug. If you ever heard the story of guys pulling out guns at the mcdonalds off p.hill because some dumbass's charged them, that would be these guys :yes:

WickedIXMR
08-31-2007, 02:01 AM

Lol yes you did get beat by a "30k" evo that weighs 3700 pounds, has a full sound system, full interior, running a self tuned map, shitty ass stock turbo with mad shaft play :blah: :blah: :blah: :lmfao:

Member31410
08-31-2007, 03:56 AM
I should've known not to post anything on here because SRT owners (besides Chad) are fucking broke ass faggots that can't take the truth when it is sitting right in front of their faces.

Don't mind me. I'm just another broke ass faggot. :( Please excuse me while I end my life.

*drives into a wall*

K_Y
08-31-2007, 05:22 AM
Don't mind me. I'm just another broke ass faggot. :( Please excuse me while I end my life.

*drives into a wall*

I didn't mean you...

It was just a generalization.

Whiteboy™
08-31-2007, 05:30 AM
this thread is :gay:

Member31410
08-31-2007, 06:02 AM
I didn't mean you...

It was just a generalization.

LOL. I'm just screwing with you. I'll probably see you guys out there if the weather cooperates. Later.

UpSideDownDesi
08-31-2007, 08:36 AM
lol if this is all about last nite and who ever saying they said this in person to each other...i sure missed it. Vick (Stay_Up) took his defeat last nite and was cool about it. Also said that his car is not up where he wants it, and would like a reamatch so he can give the EVO a good run....nvr did he say...he'll hand the evo it's ass. His words "if I was holding 17psi, i am damn sure i can hang with the evo or be right beside it." Ya there's no problem making a thread telling others that he got beat, but no point about this stupid rant :rant:. Why don't y'all let your cars do the talking and keep the drama out?

WickedIXMR
08-31-2007, 01:20 PM
lol if this is all about last nite and who ever saying they said this in person to each other...i sure missed it. Vick (Stay_Up) took his defeat last nite and was cool about it. Also said that his car is not up where he wants it, and would like a reamatch so he can give the EVO a good run....nvr did he say...he'll hand the evo it's ass. His words "if I was holding 17psi, i am damn sure i can hang with the evo or be right beside it." Ya there's no problem making a thread telling others that he got beat, but no point about this stupid rant :rant:. Why don't y'all let your cars do the talking and keep the drama out?
Im pretty sure he did say something like that before we ran, which is why i wanted to run him so badly with someone elses car:goodjob:

WickedIXMR
08-31-2007, 01:21 PM
this thread is :gay:
No you are gay, now get your faggot ass out of here

UpSideDownDesi
08-31-2007, 01:34 PM
Im pretty sure he did say something like that before we ran, which is why i wanted to run him so badly with someone elses car:goodjob:
from what i saw and heard..."it's gonna be a close race."...before the race. Some of the posts here are trying to make it look like he was talking shit afterward...i was there and didn't hear him talking shit or hear him say that he can whoop that evo. :goodjob: :yes:

WickedIXMR
08-31-2007, 01:37 PM
from what i saw and heard..."it's gonna be a close race."
He said that its gonna be close for the black evo that wasnt there which had a lot more power then the white one.

UpSideDownDesi
08-31-2007, 01:38 PM
He said that its gonna be close for the black evo that wasnt there which had a lot more power then the white one.
but did he say he's was gonna whop the white one straight out?

WickedIXMR
08-31-2007, 01:42 PM
but did he say he's was gonna whop the white one straight out?
basically

UpSideDownDesi
08-31-2007, 02:02 PM
basically
so this whole thread over "basically"? na man.... that's where the problem is....i hate to say this, but y'all are causing all this drama for no reason. "Basically" we assume lots of shit and make shit up. He never did talked shit before and after...heck he even gave the white evo thumbs up right after the second run and didn't make no excuses like every other person here...."i misshifted...oh i got a boost leak or oh it's not tuned" (even though he did have problems at that point)...he took the loss straight up and said good luck till next time....I respect that.

Psycho
08-31-2007, 02:33 PM
But on the real you just gave me the reason why i didnt buy a 30k evo cause i wouldnt want the sag ass attitude that comes with it when racing cars that are way under me:no:
You probably should have saved up your subsidy checks a little longer so you could afford one. That way you wouldn't have the sag ass attitude of thinking your tard-kart is fast shit.

The black evo raping that ass the first time must have just been your eyes playing tricks on you. It was probably just an optical illusion. :jerkit:

Maybe you should have invested some of those finances you spent on "toys" into a grammar book, because you sound like a fucking retard when you type. Trying to comprehend your 5th grade literacy skills has to be killing my braincells.
Making a fast evo is a lot more economical than making a fast SRT. But I don't expect you to know this. Judging by your posts, I'm surprised that you can even count high enough to know the denomination your car costs.

ueyedgr8tness
08-31-2007, 03:06 PM
I am sry josh but if u have to brake boost,flat shift and run 21psi to beat a srt4 running 14 psi that is pussy,Just my thought's And for the pulling gun's thing as bucky will tell u i wouldnt even carry a gun and pull it with out using it it just a waste of time and I have no idea why peeps are still up in here talking trash on me cause i took the lost and said damn that shit is nice and quicker than mine,I never once talked shi* about none of them behind there back's cause that is so not me,But W/E i got beat and was not happy all i have said since then was time for more mod's and another tune i didn't go talkign shi* like the guy's have trashed me in this thread but W/E just show's what level they stand on.

SatansRectum
08-31-2007, 03:11 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (6 members and 1 guests) SatansRectum (member.php?u=10124), stay_up (member.php?u=10882), khan351 (member.php?u=11295), V84lunch (member.php?u=9876), con (member.php?u=2243), TopSecret240 (member.php?u=15660)

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/shatner.thumbnail.jpg

SatansRectum
08-31-2007, 03:12 PM
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

SatansRectum
08-31-2007, 03:16 PM
i wouldnt even carry a gun and pull it with out using it it just a waste of time
Yes, not killing stupid people is just a waste of time.

UpSideDownDesi
08-31-2007, 03:35 PM
I am sry josh but if u have to brake boost,flat shift and run 21psi to beat a srt4 running 14 psi that is pussy
Good point........ god damn aite by now we all know y'all got evo's. When does the part where y'all start acting mature start?? LOL at how some of you make a evo sound like it's a Ferrari..."should have saved up a lil longer so you could afford one" :lmfao:. Not hating on the car, but the owners. Y'all are acting like a fat bully in Elementary shcool.....sooner or later you are gonna fall flat on your face. And yes pointing how bad someone's grammer is really gonna make him feel shitty and gonna show others that he's slow....just tell me where do y'all get so much knowledge from? I want in. I am just tired of these Evo stuck up owners posts now.

SpeedMonkey
08-31-2007, 06:28 PM
this thread is kinda gay kevin, i dont know what happened, what was said or ANYTHING

however... facts or facts.. its going to take the SRT4 guy ALOT more than what he has to beat K_Y. end of story

lets cut off the big chunk of bullshit, whoever the SRT4 guy is.. you're gonna need to be significantly faster than MING to talk shit like you do.

kevin... leave the guy alone, and quit sandbagging.. we both know you'd rape that SRT4 like a Walgreens lock in involving only micheal jackson and macauly Culkin.

im slow, so i dont talk shit.

but.. TOPLEVEL.. LOL.... or kevin and Rudy... you both race a bunch of slow cars, make a name for your "CLUB" and race some fast shit. if you guys are down for a shootout... you can race some of my friends... instead of picking on close to stock SRT4s.

like Rudy pussying out to run a bad running m3. that was super gay.

ueyedgr8tness
08-31-2007, 06:46 PM
^ hey man i can't help i am slow damn i gave my car some redbull and it didnt fly:cry:

Whiteboy™
08-31-2007, 06:46 PM
when the fuck are we going to talk business vic?

ueyedgr8tness
08-31-2007, 06:54 PM
when the fuck are we going to talk business vic?

LEt me see i might be up in your area tonight hit me up in a little:goodjob:

Nyteryder
09-01-2007, 02:22 AM
Good point........ god damn aite by now we all know y'all got evo's. When does the part where y'all start acting mature start?? LOL at how some of you make a evo sound like it's a Ferrari..."should have saved up a lil longer so you could afford one" :lmfao:. Not hating on the car, but the owners. Y'all are acting like a fat bully in Elementary shcool.....sooner or later you are gonna fall flat on your face. And yes pointing how bad someone's grammer is really gonna make him feel shitty and gonna show others that he's slow....just tell me where do y'all get so much knowledge from? I want in. I am just tired of these Evo stuck up owners posts now.

So tell me why would running your car to its potential being pussy?

2.3 Evo 8
09-01-2007, 03:11 AM
Come'on J, you know! Your suppose to granny shift, shift early, and pedal the gas when racing. DUH!

Thats how we do it in the cut. :lmfao:

d993s
09-01-2007, 10:05 AM
This thread is almost as gay as the Top Level name.
BTW, when are you girls recruiting Goose and Maverick?

Nyteryder
09-01-2007, 11:18 AM
Come'on J, you know! Your suppose to granny shift, shift early, and pedal the gas when racing. DUH!

Thats how we do it in the cut. :lmfao:

Oh, so if you are faster you are suppose to drive your car slower to make the race more even. How could I have been so stupid for all these years!!!

2.3 Evo 8
09-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Oh, so if you are faster you are suppose to drive your car slower to make the race more even. How could I have been so stupid for all these years!!!

Exactly, in this day and age its all about being fair and honest in racing. :D

Gotta give the little man a chance to feel even on the playing field.

UpSideDownDesi
09-01-2007, 11:36 AM
So tell me why would running your car to its potential being pussy?
nope nothing wrong in running your car to its potential......faster car running a slower car...slower car still giving it a good race then come around bash on the slower car like whoooaaa even though the person accepted the loss straight up isn't bravery either. I would like to go more in details, but this thread is done so am i :yes:.

Psycho
09-01-2007, 11:49 AM
You're just angry because there isn't a Team Square Toe.

willum14pb
09-01-2007, 11:56 AM
... I am just tired of these Evo stuck up owners posts now.

Hey I ain't that stuck up! =D ... but this all sounds like a good night turned into some crap bs. Cut it out, someone won the other lost, no one got hurt, sounds like some pretty successful runs.

d993s
09-01-2007, 12:05 PM
You're just angry because there isn't a Team Square Toe.

You're pissed because you don't meet the requirements to join........
"your car can't be gay" or something like that is listed on their website. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

lunatic
09-01-2007, 12:06 PM
the bottom line is this, the srt4 lost and was complaining about only running 14psi. now if he could have pushed 17, like he said, im sure the outcome wouldn't have been any diffrent. the white evo is running like shit, just like wickedixmr said. its just pretty stupid for someone to run and come back and say, the outcome would have been diffrent "if" i was running more pounds.

3psi isn't gonna make that "big" of a diffrence. stay up, to hang with the black evo, you're gonna need to run atleast meth to keep up. lol either way, they were some very good runs, from what i heard. good g-net meet too.

d993s
09-01-2007, 12:12 PM
What's with you faggots disabling reputation?
It makes it even more obvious that you're a closet idiot. Surprize surprize!

lunatic
09-01-2007, 12:14 PM
What does reputation have to do with anything that has been said in this thread?

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 12:15 PM
the bottom line is this, the srt4 lost and was complaining about only running 14psi. now if he could have pushed 17, like he said, im sure the outcome wouldn't have been any diffrent. the white evo is running like shit, just like wickedixmr said. its just pretty stupid for someone to run and come back and say, the outcome would have been diffrent "if" i was running more pounds.

3psi isn't gonna make that "big" of a diffrence. stay up, to hang with the black evo, you're gonna need to run atleast meth to keep up. lol either way, they were some very good runs, from what i heard. good g-net meet too.

And u must of heard all sec thaught's cause all i told him was if i was holding 17psi instead of 14psi it would have been a closer race and i can see u don't no shit about a srt4 cause if u did u would no spiking 20 hold 14 Vs spiking 20 holding 17 is a big difference on the srt4 but W/E u just showed u no nothign about the srt4 but just my :2cents: and u would have to be a jk to say that 3psi holding pounds wouldn't have changed the outcome:screwy:

Oh and for your info i never complained about the race i complained about my car not putting out like it should have and that i need more work.And it was a good meet nice car's Etc.

d993s
09-01-2007, 12:17 PM
What does reputation have to do with anything that has been said in this thread?

What do you have to do with this thread? Can't decide who's nuts to ride?
Find a dog.

lunatic
09-01-2007, 12:26 PM
And u must of heard all sec thaught's cause all i told him was if i was holding 17psi instead of 14psi it would have been a closer race and i can see u don't no shit about a srt4 cause if u did u would no spiking 20 hold 14 Vs spiking 20 holding 17 is a big difference on the srt4 but W/E u just showed u no nothign about the srt4 but just my :2cents: and u would have to be a jk to say that 3psi holinds puonds wouldn't have changed the outcome:screwy:

go back and re-read my post kid. seems like you took it alittle bit to personal. you're right, i don't know anything about srt4's. but i have enough knowledge when it comes to forced induction, vehicles. from what i can tell you're a noob when it comes to racing and diffrent types of boosted cars. srt4's come with a td04 turbo, evos come with a 16g stock. now, think about it for a min. which turbo do you think can hold or reach a higher psi stock? let me answer that for you, the evo. you think that running a car with alittle bit more psi then you means he's faster? what a joker, stock evos push alot more psi stock then a stock srt4.

you keep saying my 14 vs his 20 whatever. stop bitching about psi levels. thats "not" that important until you get into bigger turbos or anything pushing more then a certain whp whp level. running meth and getting tuned, will increase your psi by acouple more, car will run stronger and will give you a small chance to atleast keep up with k_y. ask ericp how his car is running with meth, and he is still on stock turbo.

let me ask you this, you've raced that blue sti before right? he's still running stock everything, expect intake and exhaust, right? well, he's still running stock boost(16psi). tell me, did psi effect you when you ran him? im sure you'd pull on him running 14pounds, don't you? exactly..

lunatic
09-01-2007, 12:27 PM
What do you have to do with this thread? Can't decide who's nuts to ride?
Find a dog.

well since I was there, i know more about this event then you, yes or no?

lunatic
09-01-2007, 12:29 PM
d993s, go back and look at post #67. did that have anything to do with this subject?

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 12:33 PM
go back and re-read my post kid. seems like you took it alittle bit to personal. you're right, i don't know anything about srt4's. but i have enough knowledge when it comes to forced induction, vehicles. from what i can tell you're a noob when it comes to racing and diffrent types of boosted cars. srt4's come with a td04 turbo, evos come with a 16g stock. now, think about it for a min. which turbo do you think can hold or reach a higher psi stock? let me answer that for you, the evo. you think that running a car with alittle bit more psi then you means he's faster? what a joker, stock evos push alot more psi stock then a stock srt4.

you keep saying my 14 vs his 20 whatever. stop bitching about psi levels. thats "not" that important until you get into bigger turbos or anything pushing more then a certain whp whp level. running meth and getting tuned, will increase your psi by acouple more, car will run stronger and will give you a small chance to atleast keep up with k_y. ask ericp how his car is running with meth, and he is still on stock turbo.

let me ask you this, you've raced that blue sti before right? he's still running stock everything, expect intake and exhaust, right? well, he's still running stock boost(16psi). tell me, did psi effect you when you ran him? im sure you'd pull on him running 14pounds, don't you? exactly..

:lmfao: :lmfao: Well i like how u come out and just try to make me look like a noob dude as i done got tuned with both psi i no what it lay's down and i also no that with a a stock tdo4 there is a big dif when u start upping the boost and holding a # OF PSI that is safe for the tdo4,Now since u no so much about force induction u should no that holding psi more as long as it is in the safe range of performance that the td04 needs all it can get,And i am starting to think your maniac for some reason don't no why:thinking:

d993s
09-01-2007, 12:35 PM
d993s, go back and look at post #67. did that have anything to do with this subject?

Yes, it did.
:lmfao:

d993s
09-01-2007, 12:37 PM
HP increases ONLY when you increase the boost on a EVO.
It's pointless to try that on ANY other car! :rolleyes:

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 12:37 PM
OH and i love how ppl keep coming in here saying i was making up reason's why i got pulled by 3-1/2 car's but nope i didnt i just no what i need to do to keep up that all on my end far as the evo it ran good to me and had a damn good driver behind the wheel but it all comes down to me saying i lost and that i want to rematch when i can get my car were i think it needs to be on stock turbo and run him again.I don't make drama over bs that was done with when we raced thur night.

lunatic
09-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Well i like how u come out and just try to make me look like a noob dude as i done got tuned with both psi i no what it lay's down and i also no that with a a stock tdo4 there is a big dif when u start upping the boost and holding a # OF PSI that is safe for the tdo4,Now since u no so much about force induction u should no that holding psi more as long as it is in the safe range of performance that the td04 needs all it can get,

ha, still coming up with these idiotic posts. all im trying to say is this. if you're planning on running the black evo, you're gonna need more the 17psi. but you're right about holding psi longer, its alot better then hitting ex. 20 at full boost and droping down to 15. go get it re-tuned and lets see the new results. videos tell alot more then simple letters on a monitor.

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 12:39 PM
HP increases ONLY when you increase the boost on a EVO.
It's pointless to try that on ANY other car! :rolleyes:

My friend in my car increasing hp is the dif from running 13.9 or 13.2 beleive me i was turning it up and down on the track sat i no :yes:

d993s
09-01-2007, 12:42 PM
ha, still coming up with these idiotic posts. all im trying to say is this. if you're planning on running the black evo, you're gonna need more the 17psi. but you're right about holding psi longer, its alot better then hitting ex. 20 at full boost and droping down to 15. go get it re-tuned and lets see the new results. videos tell alot more then simple letters on a monitor.

So you still think boost doesn't matter?
How retarded are you? Seriously!

And learn some proper grammar and sentence structure.

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 12:43 PM

Indeed i am trying to get it done before import showdown to see if i increased any but considering i am going out of town oct9th i might have to wait on the mods and getting tuned again Arggggg... But my goal is to run with the evo but as i see i need alot more wrench time but that want happen untill i get back from vacation and getting the yes from my *EYE CANDY*

lunatic
09-01-2007, 12:44 PM
So you still think boost doesn't matter?
How retarded are you? Seriously!

And learn some proper grammar and sentence structure.

on stock turbo? alittle, but not that much. and why are you using insults to make yourself look like the better man? grow up, and oh excuse me professor for misspelling one lilttle word. can't believe i missed the "n".

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 12:47 PM
on stock turbo? alittle, but not that much. and why are you using insults to make yourself look like the better man? grow up, and oh excuse me professor for misspelling one lilttle word. can't believe i missed the "n".

U call 13.9 vs 13.2 not that much :lmfao: U no what man mabye u need to do some research on these p.s car's i tell u what here the link www.srtforums.com (http://www.srtforums.com) now start reading:goodjob:

lunatic
09-01-2007, 12:50 PM
U call 13.9 vs 13.2 not that much :lmfao: U no what man mabye u need to do some research on these p.s car's i tell u what here the link www.srtforums.com (http://www.srtforums.com/) now start reading:goodjob:
do you really think it'll make that much of a diffrence on a td04? keep thinking that if you want.

d993s
09-01-2007, 12:52 PM

Yes, on stock turbo.

Example: WickedIXMR vs any other EVO with stock boost pressure, stock turbo, intake, exhaust, cams, meth, etc...........? Outcome????

I can name MANY others, but that should be sufficient.
Don't try to tell me boost pressure doesn't make a big difference on cars with small, stock turbos. Back in 1994 I saw DSM cars with 25PSI (up from 10.5psi, no other mods) run low 12's on STOCK TURBO. That's 3 seconds quicker in the 1/4 mile, Mrs. Boost Doesnt Matter!

Ericp
09-01-2007, 12:54 PM

Any other members from your crew wanna get on my thread and BS for your homeboy, c'mon and do it, but I would like to see at least on of you guys come close to beating me.

you sure about that? :lmfao:

I'll be more than happy to set you up with someone on our team :goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Yes, on stock turbo.

Example: WickedIXMR vs any other EVO with stock boost pressure, stock turbo, intake, exhaust, cams, meth, etc...........? Outcome????

Don't try to tell me boost pressure doesn't make a big difference on cars with small, stock turbos. Back in 1994 I saw DSM cars with 25PSI (up from 10.5psi, no other mods) run low 12's on STOCK TURBO. That's 3 seconds quicker in the 1/4 mile, Mrs. Boost Doesnt Matter!

Now i would have to agree with u on that 2 man i had a 1g talon tsi with the 4g63 in it and when u up the boost on thoe car's it makes i nice difference even thoe i want to say they have a tdo5 stock on those but it is still a small turbo but still puts out a nice gain when u up the boost:goodjob:

lunatic
09-01-2007, 12:57 PM
Yes, on stock turbo.

intresting, i too know about dsm's running better with higer boost, but comparing td04's vs 16g's or the evo 9's 18g with the 20g compressor housing is just stupid. do you really think a td04, running 14psi will gain much if its bumped to 17? i think not, keep coming back with some very nice info. all this time i thought you were another idiot.

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 12:57 PM

OH shi* not masta :bowdown: sry for racing a evo without your permission now can i race u tonight and see what the dif when you have meth?

d993s
09-01-2007, 12:58 PM

Careful there; you're dealing with TOP LEVEL!!!

They are impossible to beat unless you have an upgraded turbo. They even beat reflashed Veyrons that run stock turbos!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 01:00 PM
intresting, i too know about dsm's running better with higer boost, but comparing td04's vs 16g's or the evo 9's 18g with the 20g compressor housing is just stupid. do you really think a td04, running 14psi will gain much if its bumped to 17? i think not, keep coming back with some very nice info. all this time i thought you were another idiot.

Oh and hey remember dude were talking about holding the difference in holding 17psi or 14psi i am sry but to me it is not about what u spike it is about what your car hold's and holding 3psi more than u were is a nice little gain:goodjob:

d993s
09-01-2007, 01:04 PM

How about you come back when you realize that other cars besides Mitsu's can be modified to be faster on THE STOCK OEM TURBO.
newsflash: ALL TURBOCHARGED VEHICLES RUN FASTER AND MAKE MORE POWER WHEN YOU RAISE BOOST PRESSURE WHILE MAINTAINING PROPER A/F RATIO, NO MATTER WHAT SIZE THE STOCK TURBO IS.

I assume you've never seen a stock turbo SRT4 running 26-27psi.........

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 01:07 PM
How about you come back when you realize that other cars besides Mitsu's can be modified to be faster on THE STOCK OEM TURBO.
newsflash: ALL TURBOCHARGED VEHICLES RUN FASTER AND MAKE MORE POWER WHEN YOU RAISE BOOST PRESSURE WHILE MAINTAINING PROPER A/F RATIO, NO MATTER WHAT SIZE THE STOCK TURBO IS.

Yeah i no man but i am scared to run that on mine already been having boost leaks out the ass i will need to get some hard pipes and try it before i upgrade so if i burn it up i can atleast no i got another 1 sitting at home:goodjob:

GIXXERDK
09-01-2007, 01:10 PM
I'll just stick to my bike lol

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 01:14 PM
stock turbo srt4 from fullybuilt

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/srt-4/15/62B25B06-DECE-47C5-84F7-4CB2C434388B.htm

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 01:16 PM
I'll just stick to my bike lol

Don't even talk about dk u no we don't have these problem's in the mountains do we:no: But i might go ahead and get 1 like buck's this fall not sure yet trying to get some land 1st:(

lunatic
09-01-2007, 01:17 PM

you're a funny one, what is up with the caps? are you yelling at the monitor?

and i know its possiable running that much on a stock td04. though, the srt4 would have to be running race gas and meth to hit that much psi. don't you agree?

d993s
09-01-2007, 01:18 PM
stock turbo srt4 from fullybuilt

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/srt-4/15/62B25B06-DECE-47C5-84F7-4CB2C434388B.htm

No! Impossible!
See? 11.9 @ 113 is the same as 14.1 @ 100, right?

d993s
09-01-2007, 01:22 PM
[/b]

and i know its possiable running that much on a stock td04. though, the srt4 would have to be running race gas and meth to hit that much psi. don't you agree?

Sure, to gain even more power, but since when does race gas or meth translate as upgraded turbo???
:rolleyes:

Do you get it now?
Proof has been shown that a stock turbo SRT4 can be MUCH faster than stock, so get over it.

Member31410
09-01-2007, 01:24 PM
LOL

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 01:25 PM
Well with no ported part's dansrt4 ran a 12.056 with just a little bit dif mods than me and he is stock turbo so i might see what's the best i an do with a stock turbo and run again but i hope when we run again it don't bring this much drama.

lunatic
09-01-2007, 01:25 PM
Sure, to gain even more power, but since when does race gas or meth translate as upgraded turbo???
:rolleyes:

Do you get it now?
Proof has been shown that a stock turbo SRT4 can be MUCH faster than stock, so get over it.

so you're telling me, that a stock turbo srt4 can reach those psi levels with just a tune? no race gas or meth? please show me some proof, video, dyno chart, whatever. and of course a modified srt4 will be faster then a stock one, what was the point of that statement? kinda made me laugh, what moron doesn't know that?

d993s
09-01-2007, 01:29 PM
so you're telling me, that a stock turbo srt4 can reach those psi levels with just a tune? no race gas or meth? please show me some proof, video, dyno chart, whatever.

and of course a modified srt4 will be faster then a stock one, what was the point of that statement? kinda made me laugh, what moron doesn't know that?

What moron? YOU! Even after being shown proof!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Yes, it can reach those psi levels with pump gas; I've seen done on one guy's SRT4 (I don't remember his name, but it was a red one with black wing and black door handles) and he pulled on Boris' M3 back in the day.

d993s
09-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Lunatic, why don't you go crack some weak, lame-ass Beavis and Butthead style jokes and pranks with death8gsr?

Member31410
09-01-2007, 01:32 PM

Yes, it can reach those psi levels with pump gas; I've seen done on one guy's SRT4 (I don't remember his name, but it was a red one with black wing and black door handles) and he pulled on Boris' M3 back in the day.

That would be Brandon.

lunatic
09-01-2007, 01:33 PM

you haven't shown me any proof yet, so why are you laughing like a fat kid who just found a candy bar in his pocket? are we telling jokes or conversating about boost? calm down and get ack in the program, and are ou talking about brandon? his gas cover was black too right? what did the m3 have back then? i would love to know how he reached those boost levels with just pump gas.

Member31410
09-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Well with no ported part's dansrt4 ran a 12.056 with just a little bit dif mods than me and he is stock turbo so i might see what's the best i an do with a stock turbo and run again but i hope when we run again it don't bring this much drama.

dansrt4 can launch like a mofo. He pulls 1.6-1.7 60 ft all day.

lunatic
09-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Lunatic, why don't you go crack some weak, lame-ass Beavis and Butthead style jokes and pranks with death8gsr?
what jokes? and crack some weak? translation anyone..

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 01:35 PM
LOl lunatic u really need to take my advice and go read the forums before making comments about my srt4 because i read more than u sleep and i guess that is what is showing u up right now.

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 01:37 PM
dansrt4 can launch like a mofo. He pulls 1.6-1.7 60 ft all day.

I no i am a couple of mods from him but not far i just can't figure why i am blowing off while in the gas:gay: and of course he is running 22psi and like u said that man can launch good as hell:goodjob:

d993s
you haven't shown me any proof yet, so why are you laughing like a fat kid who just found a candy bar in his pocket? are we telling jokes or conversating about boost? calm down and get ack in the program, and are ou talking about brandon? his gas cover was black too right? what did the m3 have back then? i would love to know how he reached those boost levels with just pump gas.

I won't waste my time. (The M3 had a flux capacitor, but stock turbo)
You've had enough proof. Go back and learn some more.
Okie dokie???

Oh yeah, SM says you Top Level bitches are a couple of fags, although he won't stop you from further copulation. Carry on. Have to go now.

lunatic
LOl lunatic u really need to take my advice and go read the forums before making comments about my srt4 because i read more than u sleep and i guess that is what is showing u up right now.

no thanks, care to take some notes and post them here, since you want me to read them so bad. all i want is some form of proof. thats all..

d993s
09-01-2007, 01:38 PM
what jokes? and crack some weak? translation anyone..

The sentence didn't end there, moron.

Learn the purpose of a comma. It is NOT a period.

lunatic
09-01-2007, 01:40 PM
i thought you were leaving? we can continue this is if you want, i pretty much said everything i needed to. and with that, im out. ill post back up if i feel the need to.

d993s
09-01-2007, 01:42 PM
i thought you were leaving? we can continue this is if you want, i pretty much said what i needed to. and with that, im out. ill post back up if i feel the need to.

We could make do without your 2 digit IQ posts, thanks anyway.

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 01:44 PM
I am sry but what a waist to have your 1st 15 post in this thread:lmfao:

lunatic
09-01-2007, 01:52 PM
I am sry but what a waist to have your 1st 15 post in this thread:lmfao:

before you start making fun of my posts, worry about learning how to properly type.

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2007, 02:00 PM
conisidering the way i was raised ghetto fab i shouldnt even have a comp how about that,Atleast i started some were and i am sure thats all that matter's.

NOW for u folk that like to keep talking about shi* u no nothing about the issue has been settled and K.Y and i agree that we would race again when i can get some work done and see if i can mabye pull 1 in untill then discussion over.

Whiteboy™
09-01-2007, 02:04 PM
WTF ARE YOU DOING VIC!? Lets meet up. call me

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 03:15 PM
[/b]

i was there too, mind telling me who the fuck YOU were?

by the way bill nye the science GUY.. you dont need methanol Injection or race gas to HIT a certain amount of boost... you need race gas and/or methanol injection to keep things "SAFE" at certain boost levels.. doesnt mean the car wont make more boost.. you can always push the limits.. on some cars you can, on others.. no.

why dont you ask jeeves about forced induction and a/f ratios and ignition timing?

www.askjeeves.com <-- there ya go... made it easy for ya

you ride the cock very well.

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 03:31 PM
before you start making fun of my posts, worry about learning how to properly type.

its type properly, not properly type...

you're telling someone to TYPE properly.. you're not showing anyone how to properly type an essay for ex. get it?

lunatic
09-01-2007, 03:33 PM
i was there too, mind telling me who the fuck YOU were?

by the way bill nye the science GUY.. you dont need methanol Injection or race gas to HIT a certain amount of boost... you need race gas and/or methanol injection to keep things "SAFE" at certain boost levels.. doesnt mean the car wont make more boost.. you can always push the limits.. on some cars you can, on others.. no.

why dont you ask jeeves about forced induction and a/f ratios and ignition timing?

www.askjeeves.com (http://www.askjeeves.com/) <-- there ya go... made it easy for ya

you ride the cock very well.

i was there, do i have to give out all my information to you? no. i passed by, didn't talk to alot of people to did hear about what happend. don't know you, nor do i care to know. i just came in here saying what needed to be said. and i don't need someone who i don't know telling me what i know and what i don't know. you think im not familier with any of the things you listed? are you trying to copy the professor or what?

now about the race gas and meth, sure its safe to run with them with the proper tune. but using race or meth will allow you to reach higer psi levels, am i right or wrong? thought so. and, you're just another joker talking shit, ask jeeves? im not a child. riding cock? listen to that 3rd grader comeback or can you even call it a comeback? like i said, i didn't talk to alot of people at the meet, i didn't talk to the evo driver or anyone of his friends.

lunatic
09-01-2007, 03:35 PM
its type properly, not properly type...

you're telling someone to TYPE properly.. you're not showing anyone how to properly type an essay for ex. get it?
thank you too, professor #2.

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 03:37 PM
josh, would you of been able to beat stay_up in dustin's evo?

stay_up run me for shits.. idc if i win or loose

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 03:38 PM
i was there, do i have to give out all my information to you? no. i passed by, didn't talk to alot of people to did hear about what happend. don't know you, nor do i care to know. i just came in here saying what needed to be said. and i don't need someone who i don't know telling me what i know and what i don't know. you think im not familier with any of the things you listed? are you trying to copy the professor or what?

now about the race gas and meth, sure its safe to run with them with the proper tune. but using race or meth will allow you to reach higer psi levels, am i right or wrong? thought so. and, you're just another joker talking shit, ask jeeves? im not a child. riding cock? listen to that 3rd grader comeback or can you even call it a comeback? like i said, i didn't talk to alot of people at the meet, i didn't talk to the evo driver or anyone of his friends.

so... you're riding anonymous cock..... damn... i like it.

shut the fuck up faggot, i know the evo faggots rather well, there was no one lurking around..

thanks. idiot.

lunatic
09-01-2007, 03:51 PM

shut the fuck up faggot, i know the evo faggots rather well, there was no one lurking around..

thanks. idiot.

wow, i met my first e-thug. speedmonkey, do me a favor and shut up. im not into fighting over online wortless crap. if you want to e-fight with someone, go right ahead, but im not going to be that person. so don't even waste your time. but heres a question, you came at me with insults, yet i don't know you nor did i say anything to your post. im sure your friends with d993s, am i right? ha, did he need back up or what?

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 04:02 PM
wow, i met my first e-thug. speedmonkey, do me a favor and shut up. im not into fighting over online wortless crap. if you want to e-fight with someone, go right ahead, but im not going to be that person. so don't even waste your time. but heres a question, you came at me with insults, yet i don't know you nor did i say anything to your post. im sure your friends with d993s, am i right? ha, did he need back up or what?

wow the first e-pussy i've ever seen :lmao:

lunatic
09-01-2007, 04:08 PM
wow the first e-pussy i've ever seen :lmao:

e-pussy? ha, that almost made me laugh. sorry im not into exchanging insults back and forth to see who has the biggest e-balls. like i told monkey, and i'll tell oyu the same thing, if you want to e-fight go right ahead. want to insult me, go right ahead, but im not going to stress over stupid online drama.

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 04:09 PM
you are too uptight son.

WickedIXMR
09-01-2007, 04:20 PM

thanks. idiot.
Hey IM ONE OF the "evo faggots" so watch what you say will, i dont think we need a reactment of last year

WickedIXMR
09-01-2007, 04:21 PM
josh, would you of been able to beat stay_up in dustin's evo?

stay_up run me for shits.. idc if i win or loose
FUCK yea i think so Rudy's evo the way it sits has less power then Dustin

WickedIXMR
09-01-2007, 04:22 PM
e-pussy? ha, that almost made me laugh. sorry im not into exchanging insults back and forth to see who has the biggest e-balls. like i told monkey, and i'll tell oyu the same thing, if you want to e-fight go right ahead. want to insult me, go right ahead, but im not going to stress over stupid online drama.
Smart guy

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Smart guy

no he's uptight and boring.. well i would like to see dustn and rudy run, cause i beat dustin and if stay up can't beat rudy's car i guess there would be no reason to try

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Hey IM ONE OF the "evo faggots" so watch what you say will, i dont think we need a reactment of last year

when i say evo faggots, im only referring to Rudy, kevin, luis.

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 04:28 PM

contradict much?

had all that been true, you wouldnt have bothered to make an account to post on an already dramatic thread.

you tried to come up in this thread like you had shit to say, and most of us think you're about as smart as mozzarella cheese.. so with that said, keep your dignity and exit this thread in an orderly fashion. cause i havent even fucking started with you yet and you're already whining.

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 04:29 PM
who is luis?

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 04:31 PM
who is luis?

some kid that thought having a cool megan (no digit) A/F guage was cool cause it made his dash more colorful.

its Dingo4g69ongayoldwhitemanwithsaggyballs.

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 04:32 PM
ohh ok.. never met him, and u didnt call me back last night, but tonight we have good plans if ur down

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 04:34 PM
ohh ok.. never met him, and u didnt call me back last night, but tonight we have good plans if ur down

if it involves young dumb horny high school senior bitches and beer........... then sir...... tonight....... will be fun.

WickedIXMR
09-01-2007, 04:36 PM
when i say evo faggots, im only referring to Rudy, kevin, luis.
But still even tho im not in their car club doesnt mean im not a part of them. Theyre all still good friends to me and so are you so keep the name calling out of this since i will still back them up whenever i need to

WickedIXMR
09-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Yes you have the guy with the white evo thats basically identical to Rudy's

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 04:39 PM
ohh shit i never knew that was his name.. i dont think.. maybe i did

actually now i think about it i know who it is

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 04:40 PM
But still even tho im not in their car club doesnt mean im not a part of them. Theyre all still good friends to me and so are you so keep the name calling out of this since i will still back them up whenever i need to

thats cute. but you're boring me. lol j/k. you were the fastest one out of them, you should be the leader of "TOP LEVEL" lol..... gayest name... dude.. what were they thinking...

i dont agree with their behavior, so im stating the obvious. they dont like it, they can cry... cause its their party.. and they can do what they want to.

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 04:49 PM
my teams name (for nopi atleast) is autoslow motorsports.. making fun of auto south autosports :D

BUGMAN
09-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Any of you drama queens going to be at BP tonight?

I can't believe that I just went through 8 pages of total BS arguing over 15 second cars. WTF? I mean how much was at stake for all of this to arise on here?

Nyteryder
09-01-2007, 04:58 PM
what is this Top Level thing that I keep hearing about

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Any of you drama queens going to be at BP tonight?

I can't believe that I just went through 8 pages of total BS arguing over 15 second cars. WTF? I mean how much was at stake for all of this to arise on here?
hey asshole! i run 13.0 lol.. jk ya ill be there, i dont think we've ever met :???:

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 04:59 PM
what is this Top Level thing that I keep hearing about

teh evo clan

onebadgt
09-01-2007, 05:51 PM
which bp are yall talkin about, barret or gwinett

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 05:54 PM
i thought gwinnett... thats where i'll go not barrett

BUGMAN
09-01-2007, 05:54 PM
which bp are yall talkin about, barret or gwinett

Gwinett.

hey asshole! i run 13.0 lol.. jk ya ill be there, i dont think we've ever met :???:

Cool. I am not sure what we will be in but MTL a 4 door black Jeep Wrangler so make sure to stop by and say howdee.

d993s
09-01-2007, 06:08 PM

Hope you get the same respect in return.

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Gwinett.

Cool. I am not sure what we will be in but MTL a 4 door black Jeep Wrangler so make sure to stop by and say howdee.

alright if i dont see u just come up.. im not as scary as i look (white boy 6' 170 lbs.) lmao

lunatic
09-01-2007, 06:13 PM
contradict much?

had all that been true, you wouldnt have bothered to make an account to post on an already dramatic thread.

you tried to come up in this thread like you had shit to say, and most of us think you're about as smart as mozzarella cheese.. so with that said, keep your dignity and exit this thread in an orderly fashion. cause i havent even fucking started with you yet and you're already whining.

speedmonkey you are a fucking clown. you think i registered on this forum to talk shit? guess again "faggot". i browse threw this forum, never seen a reason to sign up until now. what will you gain after you finish e-fighting? nothing thats what, but you want to play that game. shit, im game.

you're claming that people already dislike me, without even considering that i didn't shit talk to anyone. yet people already dislike me, you're a joke. you stay up and d993s are the only three that ive had any form of back to back e-conversations with. yet you said that "most of us think you're as smart as a mozzarella cheese" ? wow, great comeback. no, really. props. you can't come up with anything worth really even taking seriously. oh, and leave in an orderly fashion, lol. genius, right.. and please get started, i want to see all the jokes you have written down on your book of e-thuggn. bring out all the faggot jokes and yo momma jokes. please do.
ill admit, this thread was fun the first 5mins i posted, after that it all went to shits. i think it started after your buddy d993s complained like a true online enthusiasts and said something about my rep points or me switching it to disable mode. what do reps have to do with anything? like i said, you guys are all just part of my entertainment.

d993s
09-01-2007, 06:14 PM
alright if i dont see u just come up.. im not as scary as i look (white boy 6' 170 lbs.) lmao

Yeah, but you claim SHUGAH-LOFE.
Now dat be sum gangsta shyt

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Yeah, but you claim SHUGAH-LOFE.
Now dat be sum gangsta shyt

yep i claim teh s-loaf. :lmao:

dingo7
09-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Will shut your fuckin mouth. I dont wana hear shit from you and your slow ass Z and your bitch ass "club" that has been goin down hill hill for the better part of the last two years. Dont come on here and talk shit about Top Level cuz you lost all your friends and Speed Monkey has ummm leme see 1 member. Before you come talk shit about my mods, go get that duct tape off ur side mirror and fix that shit.

sincerly
dingo
some kid that thought having a cool megan (no digit) A/F guage was cool cause it made his dash more colorful.

its Dingo4g69ongayoldwhitemanwithsaggyballs.

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 06:17 PM
hey luis u gonna be out tonight?

dingo7
09-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Your god damn right im gonna be out

dingo7
09-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Im sorry you cant be in Team Top Level, but as a consolation prize we will give you a bag of sour crout and another pair of square toe shoes :goodjob:

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Will shut your fuckin mouth. I dont wana hear shit from you and your slow ass Z and your bitch ass "club" that has been goin down hill hill for the better part of the last two years. Dont come on here and talk shit about Top Level cuz you lost all your friends and Speed Monkey has ummm leme see 1 member. Before you come talk shit about my mods, go get that duct tape off ur side mirror and fix that shit.

sincerly
dingo

i never had a "club".

there was no official speedmonkey, it was most of us friends just fucking around being funny.. but if you want to take it there, TOP LEVEL which is a REAL car club.. i mean you guys have what like.. cool member fees, and a website and really cool cute hats and all.. and have what have you all done as a club?.... atleast we had a barrett call out, we were feared on IA which was kinda cool, what do you guys have now? a bunch of 11-12 second clowns racing 14 second clowns? we've had plenty of videos and such and were werent eve a real car club. lets not talk about the multiple times i tried to get you and rudy to run back in the day.. (thats right.. my slow ass Z) and the many times you guys pussied out... and the times i did beat rudy and NEVER once did i go about it the wrong way and never did i ridicule him when he lost to the RSX, sometimes you guys just have to watch how you carry yourselves... on the internet i fuck around, in real life you rarely see me act like a moron. had you guys never hung out with me you and rudy would probably still be hanging around BP with only bolt ons and boost controllers cause i remember how scared you guys were to do anything.

in the end. you're a faggot luis. and i think you should probably go play warcraft with your brother. lol.

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 06:31 PM
LOL team toplevel... i think they came up with this name at the top level of the discover mills parking deck and said.... "OMG HEY!.. I HAS AN IDEA!"

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 06:32 PM
nobody wants to be friends anymore... now i donno which circle to stand in at bp..

thinking: which circle would i look coolest in

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 06:33 PM
speedmonkey you are a fucking clown. you think i registered on this forum to talk shit? guess again "faggot". i browse threw this forum, never seen a reason to sign up until now. what will you gain after you finish e-fighting? nothing thats what, but you want to play that game. shit, im game.

you're claming that people already dislike me, without even considering that i didn't shit talk to anyone. yet people already dislike me, you're a joke. you stay up and d993s are the only three that ive had any form of back to back e-conversations with. yet you said that "most of us think you're as smart as a mozzarella cheese" ? wow, great comeback. no, really. props. you can't come up with anything worth really even taking seriously. oh, and leave in an orderly fashion, lol. genius, right.. and please get started, i want to see all the jokes you have written down on your book of e-thuggn. bring out all the faggot jokes and yo momma jokes. please do.
ill admit, this thread was fun the first 5mins i posted, after that it all went to shits. i think it started after your buddy d993s complained like a true online enthusiasts and said something about my rep points or me switching it to disable mode. what do reps have to do with anything? like i said, you guys are all just part of my entertainment.

dude... in all honesty, im not gonna read all that shit, pull out the punch lines/ strong sentences, and cliff them up for me.

thanks.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

lunatic
09-01-2007, 06:35 PM
dude... in all honesty, im not gonna read all that shit, pull out the punch lines/ strong sentences, and cliff them up for me.

thanks.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

cry me a river, you don't want to reply to what i said. don't fuck around unless you're going to go all the way. you're a clown monkey boy. thats all you are, will ever be. and thanks for the kisses and hugs, save that for your butt buddy d993s.

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 06:35 PM
nobody wants to be friends anymore... now i donno which circle to stand in at bp..

thinking: which circle would i look coolest in

you ask around... have you heard of those speedmonkey faggots? chances are they have..

the you ask .. have you heard of TEAM TOP LEVEL? .... "WHAT?"

its not how fast your car is, its not what you look like, its not even if you have a clean car or not... its how you carry yourself around other enthusiasts... yes shit talking is MUCH fun.. but there are times to do it and times to shut the fuck up.

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 06:37 PM
lol.. that wasn't a serious post will

ant to answer ur question i was in speedmonkey for like 5 minutes.. still have that sticker somewheres in my garage.. and i just found out about top level last thursday

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 06:38 PM
cry me a river, you don't want to reply to what i said. don't fuck around unless you're going to go all the way. you're a clown monkey boy. thats all you are, will ever be. and thanks for the kisses and hugs, save that for your butt buddy d993s.

it was dumb, for what? my 12 year old niece seems to know more car basics than you do. and we made that obvious.

i think you're a waste of oxygen dumb fucking top level cheerleader cock riding faggot who's mother probably wishes she had swallowed the load you were in instead of letting your dad cum in her.. ok big deal. move on. IA is not life.. you're stupid, and im sure of it. why do you care so much about what i thinK?

lunatic
09-01-2007, 06:41 PM
why do you care so much about what i thinK?

i don't, you started this kitty game. did you, or did you not? thats what i thought.

lunatic
09-01-2007, 06:42 PM
oh and speedmonkey, why isn't your best friend aka the catcher posting? shocking really.

d993s
09-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Im sorry you cant be in Team Top Level, but as a consolation prize we will give you a bag of sour crout and another pair of square toe shoes :goodjob:

No thanks. I never wanted to be in Top Level. That name is so gay, and you know it. That's like a fresh-across-the-border mexican with his new painting company.........called.........."Nice Painting Company" or "Good Painting Company"
Seriously; I know you guys spent $ on caps and possibly other stuff, but whenever I see the TL, I think Acura.
I don't have anythingagainst some people starting a new club, but the name is really out of place. There are way too many "Top Level this, and Top Level that companies (a quick search on Yahoo brought over 23 million results). I suggest you guys try something a little more unique.

I don't need any sauer kraut is the correct spelling; (I assumed you knew that since about 80% of Costa Ricans are of German/other European decent, but anyway)

Square toe shoes? No thanks; I still have an old pair that I sometimes wear.

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 06:43 PM
i don't, you started this kitty game. did you, or did you not? thats what i thought.

yes son, i did start it, to point out your lack of car knowledge here and there. now please shut up.

the people that matter to me in this thread think you're a moron. thats all that matters. now quit wasting time and run off now chap.

btw.. you better watch out, rudy has a wife.. if she knows you're riding his cock like this.. you might be in for some trouble... :lmao:

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 06:46 PM

No thanks. I never wanted to be in Top Level. That name is so gay, and you know it. That's like a fresh-across-the-border mexican with his new painting company.........called.........."Nice Painting Company" or "Good Painting Company"
Seriously; I know you guys spent $ on caps and possibly other stuff, but whenever I see the TL, I think Acura.
I don't have anythingagainst some people starting a new club, but the name is really out of place. There are way too many "Top Level this, and Top Level that companies (a quick search on Yahoo brought over 23 million results). I suggest you guys try something a little more unique.

I don't need any sauer kraut is the correct spelling; (I assumed you knew that since about 80% of Costa Ricans are of German/other European decent, but anyway)

Square toe shoes? No thanks; I still have an old pair that I sometimes wear.

i at times hate david with a passion because he's always bitching about food... but i cannot deny that this is probably by far the most gentleman like politeful piece of ownage i have reat thus far on IA.

ok.. carry on.

lunatic
09-01-2007, 06:46 PM
took the mad scientist that long to post that? you probably failed computer class in 6th grade huh? since im sure thats how far you got. most of the time its 100 words per min in acouple cases, but in yours its 100 words per hour. what you said was pretty lame too btw.

d993s, this is going to you in case you don't read it.

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 06:49 PM
took the mad scientist that long to post that? you probably failed computer class in 6th grade huh? since im sure thats how far you got. most of the time its 100 words per min in acouple cases, but in yours its 100 words per hour. what you said was pretty lame too btw.

does it just suck being you? it really must.

mad scientist.... using FnF lango now are ya?.....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaa...

CULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROO!

lunatic
09-01-2007, 06:49 PM
yes son, i did start it, to point out your lack of car knowledge here and there. now please shut up.

btw.. you better watch out, rudy has a wife.. if she knows you're riding his cock like this.. you might be in for some trouble... :lmao:

so now you want me to back down? why, cause im playing your little game, and you can't throw the ball back? wow, just wow. and do you think i know rudy? no i don't. so that statement doesn't evem make sense to me.

lunatic
09-01-2007, 06:50 PM
does it just suck being you? it really must.

mad scientist.... using FnF lango now are ya?.....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaa...

CULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROO!

no im not, he just acts like he knows everthing about cars. he might know alot, but that still doesn't mean he isn't a moron. and you? you called me a dick rider, ha, look at what you're doing.

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 06:51 PM
so now you want me to back down? why, cause im playing your little game, and you can't throw the ball back? wow, just wow. and do you think i know rudy? no i don't. so that statement doesn't evem make sense to me.

i can play the game all day. but werent you just saying you dont fight online?... no internetzz drama for joo?

now you wan't it?

make up your fucking mind.

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 06:52 PM
i thought u didnt wanna play e-thug gangsta

i'll redirect you to a site more fitting for u www.importlounge.com

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 06:54 PM
no im not, he just acts like he knows everthing about cars. he might know alot, but that still doesn't mean he isn't a moron. and you? you called me a dick rider, ha, look at what you're doing.

i mostly think you're a faggot for not being able to explain yourself well when speaking about an SRT4's mechanicals not because d993s thinks you're a moron, he hasnt said anything as rude as i have. and i think you're rudy in disguise. you say you're not.... i disagree.. but its my world. so deal with it.

d993s
09-01-2007, 06:54 PM

Unlike you, I multi-task; I'm currently on the phone, doing laundry, and replying to eBay emails.
My laptop is always on, but that doesn't mean I am always looking at your venerable posts.

lunatic
09-01-2007, 06:55 PM
i can play the game all day. but werent you just saying you dont fight online?... no internetzz drama for joo?

now you wan't it?

make up your fucking mind.see, for acting like a dumbass, i guess you missed the part where i said, ok, i play your lilttle game. go back and analyze post #162 again, im sure you'll catch it this time. go, smart one.

dingo7
09-01-2007, 06:56 PM
The club does not have fees, the only thing you pay for is your own hat!! Barret call out and vids? Those were the days when Moe was around and that has been a while. As for the rsx you still try to bring that up to rudy all the time, and thats the same story as now. A faster car raced a stock one and beat it and you thought it was the funniest thing in the world. As far as the club goes, yea we race and hang out but its friends that go out see eachother every week. We didnt just come to bp and ever person with a fast car say " your speedmonky man!!! " If we run 12 sec thats fine with us cuz we dont care but how many 13,12 11,10 sec cars do you have in your club?
i never had a "club".

there was no official speedmonkey, it was most of us friends just fucking around being funny.. but if you want to take it there, TOP LEVEL which is a REAL car club.. i mean you guys have what like.. cool member fees, and a website and really cool cute hats and all.. and have what have you all done as a club?.... atleast we had a barrett call out, we were feared on IA which was kinda cool, what do you guys have now? a bunch of 11-12 second clowns racing 14 second clowns? we've had plenty of videos and such and were werent eve a real car club. lets not talk about the multiple times i tried to get you and rudy to run back in the day.. (thats right.. my slow ass Z) and the many times you guys pussied out... and the times i did beat rudy and NEVER once did i go about it the wrong way and never did i ridicule him when he lost to the RSX, sometimes you guys just have to watch how you carry yourselves... on the internet i fuck around, in real life you rarely see me act like a moron. had you guys never hung out with me you and rudy would probably still be hanging around BP with only bolt ons and boost controllers cause i remember how scared you guys were to do anything.

in the end. you're a faggot luis. and i think you should probably go play warcraft with your brother. lol.

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 06:56 PM
see, for acting like a dumbass, i guess you missed the part where i said, ok, i play your lilttle game. go back and analyze post #162 again, im sure you'll catch it this time. go, smart one.

well go ahead and start then, you havent offended me once..

i've already made you look like a moron numerous times, and i've called you the abortion that got away. what are YOU waiting for?

lunatic
09-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Unlike you, I multi-task; I'm currently on the phone, doing laundry, and replying to eBay emails.
My laptop is always on, but that doesn't mean I am always looking at your venerable posts.

is that the best excuse you could come up with? ha, i have 6 diffrent pages opened rigth now, do you think im just concentrating on ia? guess again.

d993s
09-01-2007, 06:59 PM

WTF? :lmfao:
Make up your mind!

lunatic
09-01-2007, 07:00 PM
well go ahead and start then, you havent offended me once..

i've already made you look like a moron numerous times, and i've called you the abortion that got away. what are YOU waiting for?

made me look like a moron? the only moron everyone is seeing is you! look at your screen name, looks at the shit you say, do you think you look like a badass right now? lol remember speedmonkey, you aren't doing anything more then entertaing me. if you call this fun, then your real life must suck worse then a 12 year old church boy on a sunday morning. being stuck there with nothing more then to come up with fairy tails and made up worlds.

dingo7
09-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Maybe cuz we started about 2 monthes ago. Every body has known about your shit group goin down hill for years now.
you ask around... have you heard of those speedmonkey faggots? chances are they have..

the you ask .. have you heard of TEAM TOP LEVEL? .... "WHAT?"

its not how fast your car is, its not what you look like, its not even if you have a clean car or not... its how you carry yourself around other enthusiasts... yes shit talking is MUCH fun.. but there are times to do it and times to shut the fuck up.

lunatic
09-01-2007, 07:01 PM
WTF? :lmfao:
Make up your mind!

are you already losing brain cells man? if you didn't get it, there is no point in trying to explain it to you.

SpeedMonkey
The club does not have fees, the only thing you pay for is your own hat!! Barret call out and vids? Those were the days when Moe was around and that has been a while. As for the rsx you still try to bring that up to rudy all the time, and thats the same story as now. A faster car raced a stock one and beat it and you thought it was the funniest thing in the world. As far as the club goes, yea we race and hang out but its friends that go out see eachother every week. We didnt just come to bp and ever person with a fast car say " your speedmonky man!!! " If we run 12 sec thats fine with us cuz we dont care but how many 13,12 11,10 sec cars do you have in your club?

moe was out of the game, when "Speedmonkey" got big. i started it as a joke.. my joke out grew your seriousness.

rudy sometimes talks too damn much, remember that shit you guys were talking that night?

a boost controller/ intake Evo was taken out by a bolt on RSX. not just beaten.. but what some could consider a rape. im not saying i dont like you guys, just sometimes you talk way too much shit and there is no needs for threads like this when you guys have earned to be treated as you are now. maybe if the ren n stimpy style jokes stopped, and you guys were a bit more serious when other people want to run you istead of being a bunch of lying sandbaggin cunts, be serious and get shit done... none of you are hiding anything seriously fast. so what the fuck is the point? you have the money to blow on your car, i dont. but who knows me? and who knows you? the end.

d993s
is that the best excuse you could come up with? ha, i have 6 diffrent pages opened rigth now, do you think im just concentrating on ia? guess again.
Let's see:
1. www.goatsex.com (http://www.goatsex.com)
2. www.gaysex.com (http://www.gaysex.com)
3. www.howtospell.com (http://www.howtospell.com)
4. www.evoknowledge.com (http://www.evoknowledge.com)
5. www.toplevel.net (http://www.toplevel.net) or is it org or com.........don't remember, but make sure you boost up your own page counter :lmfao:
And last but not least
6. www.importatlanta.com (http://www.importatlanta.com)

lunatic
09-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Let's see:
1. www.goatsex.com (http://www.goatsex.com/)
2. www.gaysex.com (http://www.gaysex.com/)
3. www.howtospell.com (http://www.howtospell.com/)
4. www.evoknowledge.com (http://www.evoknowledge.com/)
5. www.toplevel.net (http://www.toplevel.net/) or is it org or com.........don't remember, but make sure you boost up your own page counter :lmfao:
And last but not least
6. www.importatlanta.com (http://www.importatlanta.com)

ha, so pathetic.

SpeedMonkey
09-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Maybe cuz we started about 2 monthes ago. Every body has known about your shit group goin down hill for years now.

like i said. my joke (speedmonkey) will never be out grown by your seriousness (top level).

why? you, and rudy.

d993s
09-01-2007, 07:05 PM
are you already losing brain cells man? if you didn't get it, there is no point in trying to explain it to you.
:thinking:
Well? Which is it? Make up your mind, moron!!
Most of the time?.........or in some cases????

dingo7
09-01-2007, 07:06 PM
yea the hondata rsx beat the untuned stock ecu evo. better question is are you gonna be out tonight cuz rudy wants to talk to you:goodjob:

lunatic
:thinking:
Well? Which is it? Make up your mind, moron!!
Most of the time?.........or in some cases????

why so many smilies? happy cause you found a 10 dollar bill while doing your laundry?

SpeedMonkey
i have no problem saying this to ANYONE's face either... i've already spoken to rudy numerous times how he behaves like a moron sometimes and he just never gets it, all im trying to do now is say.. i told ya so. you want TOP LEVEL to be serious? my advice: change the time and the attitudes. thats all.

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 07:07 PM