PDA

View Full Version : I'm lost please help

greenek
08-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Hi, I tried logging in to ImportsNC and for some reason was forwarded here.

comments?

Whiteboy™
08-30-2007, 02:00 PM
inc sucks, that is all

Ran
08-30-2007, 02:01 PM

comments?It's the internet taking action to try and make you a better person.

OneSlow5pt0
08-30-2007, 02:02 PM
lol,yea..........u found a better place

s13slider®
08-30-2007, 02:02 PM
:iaowns:

Spectic Tank
08-30-2007, 02:03 PM

comments?

In that case please hit the back button in your web browser:goodjob:

HalfBaked
08-30-2007, 02:05 PM

comments?

www.blackcocksuckers.com (http://www.importsnc.com/)

Seriously, thats the newest link to your site.

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:06 PM
In that case please hit the back button in your web browser:goodjob:
the back button would just bring me to the IA login screen again.

Maybe you were thinking about the red "x" in the top right corner

On_Her_Face
08-30-2007, 02:06 PM
lol.. halfbaked... +++

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:07 PM
www.blackcocksuckers.com (http://www.importsnc.com/)

Seriously, thats the newest link to your site.

this is coming from a guy with a sig that says "i have aids"

OneSlow5pt0
08-30-2007, 02:07 PM

he does

On_Her_Face
08-30-2007, 02:08 PM
ohh shit it just hit me we are going to be overtaken by all the fuckers on inc...

we got to discriminate!!

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:08 PM
he does

eww. Any confirmation of this?

s13slider®
08-30-2007, 02:09 PM
eww. Any confirmation of this?

your mom told us

Spectic Tank
08-30-2007, 02:10 PM
ohh shit it just hit me we are going to be overtaken by all the fuckers on inc...

we got to discriminate!!

all 12 of them?! OMG!!!!11!!eleven!!!

Ed
your mom told us
bastard beat me to it. lol +1

greenek
your mom told us

.... so is this the highschool reject on this website? or can I expect more material along these lines

HalfBaked
08-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Yea?

But no honestly, thanks for pointing that out, I don't believe it has ever been done. While you're pointing out things written down on my profile how about you make a post like "Wow 11k posts, you must not have a life."

Because I'm sure thats probably the best you can do given what you've been given ya know.

s13slider®
08-30-2007, 02:11 PM
back at ya

HalfBaked
08-30-2007, 02:12 PM
.... so is this the highschool reject on this website? or can I expect more material along these lines
s13slider is a dumbfuck.

He is actually trying to have a kid with his ex girlfriend who left him because she was fucking other guys. All after she made s13slider stop hanging out with all his friends.

s13slider®

oh you can expect much more , im just givin you a tiny taste of what qd is gonna give you .

greenek
what ever happened to the regulars that came on INC and participated in the flame threads? The comebacks here so far are quite pathetic

thinkfast®
08-30-2007, 02:13 PM
just got back from KOREANSGETTINKILLED.com and it had a banner for INC

greenek
oh you can expect much more , im just givin you a tiny taste of what qd is gonna give you .

great... lemme prepare myself for an onslaught of "yo momma" jokes

thinkfast®
also INC is a known breeding ground for parasites and all around retards, just an FYI

s13slider®
08-30-2007, 02:14 PM
s13slider is a dumbfuck.

He is actually trying to have a kid with his ex girlfriend who left him because she was fucking other guys. All after she made s13slider stop hanging out with all his friends.

haha very funny and i actually have a son now its a long story and i would perfer you not talk about my son or my new family . thanks :goodjob:

HalfBaked
08-30-2007, 02:15 PM
Hey now.

That show isn't that bad.....

s13slider®

no , you wont get a buinch of them , but at the appropriate time its funny . like when i said it .

Psycho
the back button would just bring me to the IA login screen again.

you gotta keep doing it

greenek
s13slider is a dumbfuck.

I'm sure you meant "both"

Ed
08-30-2007, 02:16 PM
Hey now.

That show isn't that bad.....

too bad your dumbass couldnt beat a girl!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahaha

jk matt.... :lmfao:

HalfBaked
I'm sure you meant "both"
Yea, she cut off both his hands.

greenek
no , you wont get a buinch of them , but at the appropriate time its funny . like when i said it .

hold on lemme go back and check just in case I missed the "funny" part of it....

.... nope, still not funny

Spectic Tank
you gotta keep doing it

I believe instructions with more than one task may be too complicated for him.

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:17 PM
I believe instructions with more than one task may be too complicated for him.

which still leads to the "hit the red x" statement I made earlier. (I.E. one task)

this must be reject #2

OneSlow5pt0
08-30-2007, 02:19 PM
Yea, she cut off both his hands.
lol

Psycho
08-30-2007, 02:19 PM
which still leads to the "hit the red x" statement I made earlier. (I.E. one task)

this must be reject #2
just keep hiting the back button

soon you'll get tired and give up, and maybe you'll go away.

s13slider®
08-30-2007, 02:22 PM

this must be reject #2

so what you think you can come over and play with the big boys ? just wait for the right people to come in here . im not even gonna respond to your ignorance anymore . you think callin someone a reject makes you cool ? i bet you were like the fuckin biggest puss over at INC so now you try and ocme over here and be cool . i dont think so , its just not gonna happen bro .

INC IS THAT WAY ---------------------------->

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:23 PM
just keep hiting the back button

soon you'll get tired and give up, and maybe you'll go away.

typical emo response

your jokes are pretty stale... I can tell you don't participate in the flamed off-topic threads.

Please gtfo, and come back when you've learned your lesson

Spectic Tank
08-30-2007, 02:24 PM

this must be reject #2

NO I didn't mean for you to hit the red "x". You obvously hit the back button once and found yourself lost at the IA log-in screen. So then you had to ask me for more instructions on how to get off of IA and find your way back to whatever homo-erotic website you were trying to find in the first place.

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:25 PM
just wait for the right people to come in here .

you just proved you can't handle ONE person flaming you on your own... you gotta cry to the other members of the board to come save your ass.

gtfo while you have a chance

HalfBaked
08-30-2007, 02:27 PM
so what you think you can come over and play with the big boys ? just wait for the right people to come in here . im not even gonna respond to your ignorance anymore . you think callin someone a reject makes you cool ? i bet you were like the fuckin biggest puss over at INC so now you try and ocme over here and be cool . i dont think so , its just not gonna happen bro .

INC IS THAT WAY ---------------------------->
Wow nice response.

You're basically saying, you can't talk shit, but don't worry someone will come soon and talk shit for you...

What is funny is that no one is going to take your side. No one really likes you here.

s13slider®
IGNORANCE IS BLISS

greenek
NO I didn't mean for you to hit the red "x". You obvously hit the back button once and found yourself lost at the IA log-in screen. So then you had to ask me for more instructions on how to get off of IA and find your way back to whatever homo-erotic website you were trying to find in the first place.

you really think I hit the "back" button because you instructed me on how to log out?

oh wait you took the "i'm lost" thread title seriously? lol @ you

this is obviously another INC vs IA flame thread.

s13slider®
08-30-2007, 02:28 PM
Wow nice response.

You're basically saying, you can't talk shit, but don't worry someone will come soon and talk shit for you...

What is funny is that no one is going to take your side. No one really likes you here.

IN THAT CASE I WOULD BE GONE . AND IM NOT .

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:28 PM
Wow nice response.

lmao

i'm sure he's done

HalfBaked
08-30-2007, 02:29 PM
IN THAT CASE I WOULD BE GONE . AND IM NOT .
No, seriously.

Everyone talks shit about you in the private forums, I can see them you can't.

People I guess just pretend to like you? We like having you around so we can make fun of you, you're that guy. You don't know you're that guy because we do it behind your back.

Kthxbye.

s13slider®
08-30-2007, 02:31 PM
BEHIND MY BACK HUH ? seems like a real pussy thing to do .

greenek
i'm sure he's gonna go slide his 240 off a bridge now that the secret's out.

don't forget to double clutch on your way over

Spectic Tank
you really think I hit the "back" button because you instructed me on how to log out?

oh wait you took the "i'm lost" thread title seriously? lol @ you

this is obviously another INC vs IA flame thread.

I'm pretty sure nobody in your life has EVER taken you seriously. And for the record...I'm not gonne be the first.

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm pretty sure nobody in your life has EVER taken you seriously. And for the record...I'm not gonne be the first.

k

please leave, you're crowding up a shit-talking thread with emo bullshit

HalfBaked
08-30-2007, 02:33 PM
i'm sure he's gonna go slide his 240 off a bridge now that the secret's out.

don't forget to double clutch on your way over
You mean understeer off it right?

Psycho
08-30-2007, 02:37 PM
typical emo response
Why do people always call every one emos on the internet? That's really not all that insulting if you're not an emo.

your jokes are pretty stale... I can tell you don't participate in the flamed off-topic threads.

Please gtfo, and come back when you've learned your lesson
I wasn't trying to insult you, I was simply telling you to go away. I'm too lazy for an E-battle right now.

Psycho
08-30-2007, 02:39 PM
No, seriously.

Everyone talks shit about you in the private forums, I can see them you can't.

People I guess just pretend to like you? We like having you around so we can make fun of you, you're that guy. You don't know you're that guy because we do it behind your back.

Kthxbye.
LOL ouch, that sux. Any thing about me in the private threads?

Spectic Tank
08-30-2007, 02:41 PM
k

Seriously...that's all you got? I understand you're missing a few chromosomes but I thought someone who prides themselves on their e-fighting skills as much as you do could come up with something a little more original.

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:42 PM
Why do people always call every one emos on the internet? That's really not all that insulting if you're not an emo.
Just reading those two statements, proves you cut yourself at night while listening to maroon 5

I wasn't trying to insult you, I was simply telling you to go away. I'm too lazy for an E-battle right now.

translation: I lost my book of jokes, I'll be back when I find it

HalfBaked
LOL ouch, that sux. Any thing about me in the private threads?
Not yet...give me a few.

Hundo®
k

Hey "greenek," I have some advice for you: try being less of a cry-baby pussy from now on; it makes you sound like a bitch. Also, lose the "greenek" name, it sounds stupid. Here's an idea: try throwing a few vowels in there, Mr. "greenek, too good for vowels." Also, since you like to piss and moan so much, i have a shampoo recommendation for you:

http://maddox.xmission.com/crybaby.gif

Gvie it a shot, it might help you stop being such an enormous cry-baby suck-ass pussy.

Dolt.

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:46 PM
Also, lose the "greenek" name, it sounds stupid. Here's an idea: try throwing a few vowels in there, Mr. "greenek, too good for vowels."
"E" is a vowel

I can tell you mastered the english language.

I have advice for you... The next time you join in, think about what you type.

http://moronland.net/media/pictures/microsoftwerd.jpg

HalfBaked
08-30-2007, 02:47 PM
Lol.

Ran
08-30-2007, 02:48 PM
Funny how the place gets cleaned up a bit by removing most of the e-thugs, but then we're stuck with this. This thread sure could use PhatBoyMR2 or QD right about now.

Psycho
Just reading those two statements, proves you cut yourself at night while listening to maroon 5
what is maroon 5?

Hundo®
"E" is a vowel

it's called sarcasm, i was pointing out that you ahve too damn many vowels in your name.. they make up half your name, im glad you were smart enough to realize that. just leave the thread before you get embarrased chump.

Looks like somoene has their Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business!

HalfBaked
08-30-2007, 02:49 PM
Funny how the place gets cleaned up a bit by removing most of the e-thugs, but then we're stuck with this. This thread sure could use PhatBoyMR2 or QD right about now.
I just don't feel like e-thugging, I could easily do it, but I'm having fun.

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:49 PM
what a tard

so this is what I can expect from now on? Halfbaked is worth posting with, but you other kids have got to step it up.

quite pathetic if you ask me. I'm actually a bit disappointed.

Ran
08-30-2007, 02:51 PM
I just don't feel like e-thugging, I could easily do it, but I'm having fun.Oh, I know. I've seen you in action. Nothing wrong with enjoying the show I suppose. As a man of neutral standing here on IA, I prefer to avoid these types of confrontations. :cheers:

That and I'm a terrible e-thugger. :lmao:

so this is what I can expect from now on? Halfbaked is worth posting with, but you other kids have got to step it up.

quite pathetic if you ask me. I'm actually a bit disappointed.We have better posters here, just none at the moment from what I've seen. Your patience may yet be rewarded.

Hundo®
i always love the cop out posts, too stupid to hit with an intelligent comeback so he says "im dissapointed"

OneSlow5pt0
"E" is a vowel

lol

HalfBaked
I'm actually a bit disappointed.

So now you know what it feels like to have been a female that has slept with you?

Psycho
This thread is boring. Every one's insults are crap.

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 02:52 PM
So now you know what it feels like to have been a female that has slept with you?

the worst part about the threesome he had was he dissapointed 2 women at once.

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:53 PM
i always love the cop out posts, too stupid to hit with an intelligent comeback so he says "im dissapointed"

how is that a "cop out" post?

go hop in your 350, and try and prove to the world that your penis is a little bigger than 2 inches

HalfBaked
08-30-2007, 02:53 PM
But it was ok because they couldn't stay mad at him, I mean they are family after all.

Spectic Tank
08-30-2007, 02:54 PM
quite pathetic if you ask me. I'm actually a bit disappointed.

LOL...the same reaction your parents had when they saw you for the first time. Oh...the irony.

Ran
go hop in your 350, and try and prove to the world that your penis is a little bigger than 2 inchesHmm...truth be told, a 350Z is hardly a vehicle designed for penis-compensation.

greenek

that's more than you can ever say.

If we're comparing sexual experiences, you're at a loss because your threesome consisted of you and 2 other men

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:55 PM
LOL...the same reaction your parents had when they saw you for the first time. Oh...the irony.

.... k

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 02:55 PM
how is that a "cop out" post?

go hop in your 350, and try and prove to the world that your penis is a little bigger than 2 inches

man, you are SO clever, does your little sister type your rebuttles for you? or are you coming up with these all by yourself?

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 02:56 PM

If we're comparing sexual experiences, you're at a loss because your threesome consisted of you and 2 other men

and yet more trash out of this idiots mouth, he was kind of funny at first, but once he got put in his place he went back to the pre-k jokes, you're washed my friend, throw in the towel and go play bridge with your granny.

Ran
08-30-2007, 02:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/TrainThread.jpg

Psycho
08-30-2007, 02:57 PM

He know's that because the two other guys were him and his dad:lmfao:

greenek
08-30-2007, 02:59 PM
and yet more trash out of this idiots mouth, he was kind of funny at first, but once he got put in his place he went back to the pre-k jokes, you're washed my friend, throw in the towel and go play bridge with your granny.

pre-k jokes? oh wait, you're coming back with the same thing that i said 2 pages ago.

ok since everyone is on the "he's done/washed up/fucked my mother" bandwagon

lemme go ahead and join in.

"KayfuNK is all IA has to offer?"

greenek
08-30-2007, 03:00 PM
He know's that because the two other guys were him and his dad:lmfao:

this is like your 8th retarded post

shooting for a new record?

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 03:00 PM
pre-k jokes? oh wait, you're coming back with the same thing that i said 2 pages ago.

ok since everyone is on the "he's done/washed up/fucked my mother" bandwagon

lemme go ahead and join in.

"KayfuNK is all IA has to offer?"

lmao look at this pussy, continuing on his raid of inferiority, someone clue this idiot in.

Psycho
08-30-2007, 03:01 PM
this is like your 8th retarded post

shooting for a new record?
All my posts are retarded :lmao:

greenek
08-30-2007, 03:01 PM
lmao look at this pussy, continuing on his raid of inferiority, someone clue this idiot in.

I noticed that your only chance at an insult is adding profanity.

You must be home schooled

Ran
08-30-2007, 03:02 PM
This really is borderline sad. Leadfoot, Jaime, I see your sneaky @sses in here. Start posting.

I'm going back to saying bad things about German cars.

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 03:04 PM
I noticed that your only chance at an insult is adding profanity.

You must be home schooled

indeed, remind me of your college major again? probably a Bacelor of Arts Degree in Business from carolina community college!

greenek
08-30-2007, 03:04 PM
indeed, remind me of your college major again? probably a Bacelor of Arts Degree in Business from carolina community college!

I never stated what or where my degree was from. Still getting info from your imaginary friend I see

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 03:05 PM

looks like i hit the nail on the head.

greenek
08-30-2007, 03:06 PM
looks like i hit the nail on the head.

refresh dawg!

Psycho
08-30-2007, 03:07 PM
refresh dawg!
Nooo, I said keep hitting the back button damnit

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 03:08 PM
refresh dawg!

lmao imaginary friend? what are you 12? im glad it took you an extra minute to think of something, looks like i was right, either you DONT GO TO COLLEGE or you've got a joke of a major and you're ashamed to admit it :[

cactusEG
08-30-2007, 03:08 PM

he realy does !!!

greenek
08-30-2007, 03:09 PM

mmmk this was interesting. Looks like IA's member base has changed a LOT since the last time I was around.

Halfbaked, when the "regulars" come around, be sure to make a pit stop on our neck of the woods.

Time to get off work ;)

Psycho
08-30-2007, 03:10 PM

mmmk this was interesting. Looks like IA's member base has changed a LOT since the last time I was around.

Halfbaked, when the "regulars" come around, be sure to make a pit stop on our neck of the woods.

Time to get off work ;)
That way we all can have a super gangster E-battle

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 03:11 PM

Time to get off work ;)

lmao, you're childs play, ill be sure they dont bother wasting their time on you like i did, you've yet to signify any level of education, ill give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've graduated from middle school at least.

Psycho
08-30-2007, 03:13 PM
Do you really go around to different forums and have E-battles, greenek?

greenek
08-30-2007, 03:14 PM
lmao, you're childs play, ill be sure they dont bother wasting their time on you like i did, you've yet to signify any level of education, ill give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've graduated from middle school at least.

lol kayfunk... if we start talking about education and work... I guarantee it's a loss for you.

your jokes are weak meatball, when the OG IA group gets together, and heads over to INC, make sure you tag along. :goodjob:

greenek
08-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Do you really go around to different forums and have E-battles, greenek?

If I have spare time like I do as of now at work? yes

Ran
08-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Do you really go around to different forums and have E-battles, greenek?Rhetorical question?

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 03:16 PM
lol kayfunk... if we start talking about education and work... I guarantee it's a loss for you.

your jokes are weak meatball, when the OG IA group gets together, and heads over to INC, make sure you tag along. :goodjob:

sure thing sweetheart, you keep up with your pre-k jokes that i've been hearing since elementary school and working at the mcdonalds drivethrough, keep up the good life!

greenek
08-30-2007, 03:16 PM
till next time *thumbs up*

greenek
08-30-2007, 03:17 PM
sure thing sweetheart, you keep up with your pre-k jokes that i've been hearing since elementary school and working at the mcdonalds drivethrough, keep up the good life!

you work at Mcdonalds?

yeah the job comparison is pretty much done for you

ciao

98toyrolla
08-30-2007, 03:18 PM
This is good, GO greenek!

Spectic Tank
08-30-2007, 03:18 PM
ciao

Seriously fuckin leave already

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 03:19 PM
you work at Mcdonalds?

ciao

right. way to use the i know you are but what am I MENTALITY. anyways, next time you show up, you might wanna look up some material, your shit is weak ;\, see you later chump change.

Psycho
If I have spare time like I do as of now at work? yes
:lmfao: That has to be the gayest thing I have ever heard! You really should be ashamed of yourself for being such a loser. Why don't you try to get some friends or something. I can see you sitting there getting a boner at your lame IT job over talking shit over the internet. Your put downs aren't even insulting, you just sound like a 13 year old giving out crappy one liners.

Spectic Tank

Are you the "pitcher" or "catcher" in the relationship?

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 03:20 PM

he's already lost miserably, people from NC are good at 2 things, incest and chewing tobacco. you guys have the lamest jokes ever.

98toyrolla
08-30-2007, 03:20 PM
neither, i just like to watch

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 03:22 PM
you work at Mcdonalds?

ciao

can you comprehend a sentence? i said keep up with the pre-k jokes and working at mcdonalds.. you're proving your illiteracy every step of the way, you might want to get someone who can read past a 3rd grade level to translate the sentences for you, so that you don't get confused and spit another wittless comeback, see you later chump change!

p.s. im glad your extremely high paying job with your great education level allows you so much time to come onto a website and get bashed. maybe i should get your ip and send this thread to your employer, im sure he wouldnt want to convey the image that his company employs dipshits. I sure hope your employer doesn't find out it would sure be a shame if chump change ( thats you, i thought id translate so you didnt get confused again) got fired for screwing around on the job. Now run along and take the chicken mcnuggets out of the deep fryer before they get burned!

Spectic Tank
08-30-2007, 03:22 PM
neither, i just like to watch

^^gayest statement EVER!

Psycho
08-30-2007, 03:25 PM
greenek has to be a fake SN for an established member of IA. No one could be that nerdy to be a nomadic shit talker in search of the ultimate E-battle.

98toyrolla
08-30-2007, 03:27 PM
^^gayest statement EVER!

you really think so? Or do you just speak from experience?

Spectic Tank
08-30-2007, 03:29 PM
you really think so? Or do you just speak from experience?

lol, coming from the guy who "prefers to watch"...LMAO!!!

98toyrolla
08-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Ha... yeah, really funny. You must be having a great time, huh?

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 03:40 PM
Ha... yeah, really funny. You must be having a great time, huh?

nice corolla... :lmfao:

98toyrolla
08-30-2007, 03:42 PM
And then you come in with a comment about the car in my signature... You must be at Specvee's house and he's telling you what to type. Great job, stupid.

Jaimecbr900
08-30-2007, 03:44 PM
This thread better get good soon or Ima lock the POS.....~insert Final Jeopardy music~:goodjob:

Ran
08-30-2007, 03:46 PM
I think it's pretty much done for the day.

Spectic Tank
08-30-2007, 03:47 PM
And then you come in with a comment about the car in my signature... You must be at Specvee's house and he's telling you what to type. Great job, stupid.

take a clue from you lover(greenek) and just sign off already.

Spectic Tank
08-30-2007, 03:48 PM
I think it's pretty much done for the day.

It never started

98toyrolla
08-30-2007, 03:49 PM
Why leave, when I can watch you make stupid posts?

Ran
08-30-2007, 03:50 PM
^ INC or not, your car is pimp.

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 03:54 PM
^ INC or not, your car is pimp.

Ran, dont mess with North Carolinans.. it's not funny to fuck with retards.

Leadfoot_mf
08-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Ran, dont mess with North Carolinans.. it's not funny to fuck with retards.

yeah cause they make u look really stupid. :goodjob:

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 04:15 PM
yeah cause they make u look really stupid. :goodjob:

says the kid who also can't comprehend sentences.

XanRules
08-30-2007, 05:52 PM
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/penguincult/_images/ThisThreadSucks.jpg

Shawna
08-30-2007, 05:57 PM
there's no help for you

Jecht
08-30-2007, 06:15 PM
I agree with Ran, 98toyrolla doesn't seem so bad thus far. I know I made fun of greenek when we harassed INC a few months back, but he isn't bad. The only thing I see is that you guys are proving that IA has a large population of idiots posting.

Psycho
08-30-2007, 06:28 PM
greenek is a fag
http://importsnc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28170

I love fucking up forums

KA-T2fourTee
08-30-2007, 06:33 PM
damn green sup buddy

greenek
08-30-2007, 07:18 PM
greenek is a fag
http://importsnc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28170

I love fucking up forums

I was informed you spent around 1 hour copying my sig, profile, and avatar, to make that post, just to have it deleted a few seconds later.

How do my nuts taste?

oh and laff @ gayfuck for getting slammed on by his own IA people.

FUCK IA!
08-30-2007, 07:40 PM
^----------

echs332000
08-30-2007, 07:40 PM
Oh yea its nasty3g from INC

that is all

imgaylook@me
08-30-2007, 07:41 PM
inc sucks, that is all

damn dude! SICK PRIMERED CIVIC WITH SI WHEELS!! IVE NEVER SEEN THAT COMBO B4

FUCK IA!
08-30-2007, 07:43 PM
why dnt u IA Asshats go throw ur selves off of stone mountain

greenek
08-30-2007, 07:44 PM
damn still no action here

This place has changed. I'll check back in a few hours

echs332000
08-30-2007, 07:58 PM
Yea its changed alright, bunch of fags and queers claiming to be hard core....

All i see is fags and bitches

Jaimecbr900
08-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Yall are all chicken shit queers. People go over to your desolate forum and they get banned w/i 1 minute because yall can't hang. Now all you pansies come over??? What fags.

Keep running your mouths and I'll gladly ban the whole lot of you. Fucking 16 sec running ricers:2up: .

DonUrFlmSuit
08-30-2007, 09:05 PM
Yall are all chicken shit queers. People go over to your desolate forum and they get banned w/i 1 minute because yall can't hang. Now all you pansies come over??? What fags.

Keep running your mouths and I'll gladly ban the whole lot of you. Fucking 16 sec running ricers:2up: .

Such hostility towards people you have never met. Or is it the fact that your chick is so fact when she has an orgasim it tastes like Krispy Kreme.

Jaimecbr900
08-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Such hostility towards people you have never met. Or is it the fact that your chick is so fact when she has an orgasim it tastes like Krispy Kreme.

You wanna be the first????....You illiterate piece of shit. When you TRY and diss somebody, atleast don't show your trailer park roots right away. I bet you hunt and peck type with one finger.....the same one you stick up your ass to get off.....:2up:

I have no patience for any of you stupid immature fuckers. Run you mouth one more time, I dare you.

DonUrFlmSuit
08-30-2007, 09:13 PM
I'm a queer and the first to be banned. All my butt pirate buddies are next, since we are all gonna get owned for being cum guzzlers.

Jaimecbr900
08-30-2007, 09:17 PM
Next. :goodjob:

wantboost
08-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Also, lose the "greenek" name, it sounds stupid. Here's an idea: try throwing a few vowels in there, Mr. "greenek, too good for vowels."

Dolt.
ROFL self-ownage at its best :lmfao: :lmfao:

Echonova
08-30-2007, 09:54 PM
Just a couple of glittering jewels from INC. Why wouldn't they want to come here?

IF we had a premium member program what would you like included

Since we are beginning a new revolution on INC, I would like to bring back the premium member program that works so well on lots of big forums.

What would you like included in the membership?

Access to a special subforum with a certain topic
Larger PM box
INC or SpeedFed tee
SpeedFed hat
SpeedFed lanyard
zMax product
Premier Member icon below your name
Bigger avatar
Premium member only monthly raffles
Discounts from sponsors
__________ Fill in the blank

Some forums dont allow you to have signatures, avatars, profile pictures, post polls, and so on unless your a premium member.

Please give me your thoughts. Im not really in this to make money, but our forum has 1.5 million page views a month and we are on a really small server with no advertising.

How much would you expect to pay for this premium membership

and then the guy that joined....

importALTANTA blows balls

soo i joined, and every post has been a flaming post not one hey, welcome, how ya doing, lol they are a joke inc is much better and then the GIRL who had to tell him about how things work outside mom & dad's house

That is what the peeps over there do best believe me!!!! To get respect there you have to dish it right back. Dont act like a pansy ass or it will be worse!
And what collection would be complete without "HEY!!! LETS SEE WHO HAS STD'S HERE"!!!!!

Post in here if you dont have any STDs of ANY kind!

This aught to get interesting.

Rules are simple:
1) You must not have a single effin disease of any kind that can be sexually transmitted. HPV, AIDS, HIV, VD, WTF EVER.
2) You must post only ONE time, ONE and only ONE, do not post twice, no matter how bad your pussy finger itches to type, only ONCE you post whores. *OR I WILL GIVE YOU NEGATIVE REPS..oOoOoOo lol and almighty admins will delete your posts*
3) You must only view this thread once. ONLY ONCE. When you go to post. If you do.

If you have one and you post, then screw you for fuckn this thread up.

Goal: Look at views vs posts and use your mind. Thats how many people on INC actually have stds.

Post on peoples.

I'm signing up now... Goodbye IA!!!!!

Hundo®
08-30-2007, 10:21 PM
I was informed you spent around 1 hour copying my sig, profile, and avatar, to make that post, just to have it deleted a few seconds later.

How do my nuts taste?

oh and laff @ gayfuck for getting slammed on by his own IA people.

laff at you getting owned and you're an idiot, he too was being sarcastic, you suck at this, you lose, again.

Jecht
08-30-2007, 10:26 PM
OMG would ALL of you please stop making new threads just to talk trash about eachother? I know its the Whoreslounge but I like reading about things other than everyone attacking each other.

FUCK IA!
08-30-2007, 10:28 PM
I'm the third cry baby to get it for being a tard. Something cool finally happened in my life. :gay:

98toyrolla
08-30-2007, 10:29 PM
laff at you getting owned and you're an idiot, he too was being sarcastic, you suck at this, you lose, again.

Well you have been owned by your own members. So apparently, you lose.

FUCK IA!
08-30-2007, 10:31 PM
^agreed

OneSlow5pt0
08-30-2007, 10:55 PM
^agreed

god........ur retarded

KPowerEP3
08-30-2007, 11:03 PM
I just want to subscribe to this. good entertainment.

BIG RICH
08-31-2007, 12:14 AM

hell, in my first 10 minutes 3 of my posts were deleted.....what the fuck? cant take the heat......

BIG RICH
08-31-2007, 12:15 AM
^agreed hey 3g .....sickem boy, sickem

BIG RICH
08-31-2007, 12:18 AM
I'm the next one to get the boot for swinging off my buddies nads and trying to be cool. It failed miserably, so I got what I deserved for being a special needs student. :goodjob:

Alan®
08-31-2007, 01:12 AM
where the fuck is that halfwit bitch anyways......negative rep may make him want to slit his own throat, it just makes me want to masterbate with a sledgehammer.....just makes me harder, lol
:thinking: :thinking: what the fuck is wrong with you......masterbate with a sledgehammer :doh: :screwy: . Sounds like INC is nothing but a bunch of sick sadistic STD infected fags I think yall and the import alabama forum would get along nice ly :yes: :tongue1: :bump:

Leadfoot_mf
08-31-2007, 01:59 AM
OMG would ALL of you please stop making new threads just to talk trash about eachother? I know its the Whoreslounge but I like reading about things other than everyone attacking each other.
then go fucking read them.

echs332000
08-31-2007, 02:10 AM
I'm the second homo banned for being a douche. Hurray for me. :gay:

Tylers-Camry
08-31-2007, 02:19 AM
I am the latest in the long line of ricer INC reps to get booted off the most liberal car forum in America. I must have been a real tool to get that honor, but I guess if the shoe fits.....I'll proudly wear my Scarlet letter right back to my trailer park in NC where maw and paw will be so proud of me.:goodjob:

HalfBaked
08-31-2007, 02:52 AM
Blah.

This thread has blown since I left.

Hell it blew before work too.

I'm sure each forum has its share of jackasses.

IA probably has a higher percentage of jackasses because we have lots of young kids and civic drivers that think they have big balls.

Wurm
08-31-2007, 05:44 AM
what ever happened to the regulars that came on INC and participated in the flame threads? The comebacks here so far are quite pathetic
you looking for me

TeeJay
08-31-2007, 08:06 AM
bueno?

BobbyFresco
08-31-2007, 08:14 AM
Seriously, a GAY picture.

This coming from a guy that drives a Camry?:thinking: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
08-31-2007, 08:29 AM
Aight, who's next? My ban stick is just warming up.....keep them inbred INC ricers coming......:goodjob:

BobbyFresco
08-31-2007, 08:34 AM
Aight, who's next? My ban stick is just warming up.....keep them inbred INC ricers coming......:goodjob:

Could we have a lil fun w/them before you do?
Pweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!

Jaimecbr900
08-31-2007, 08:39 AM
Could we have a lil fun w/them before you do?
Pweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!

Not one of them has been any "fun". They all come in trying to talk smack and they're all failing miserably. If one comes in that has some entertainment value, I'll let him stay a while. Otherwise, the rest are real nut swinging tards that THINK they're being clever and cool, but they're not. That's annoying, and deserves to be banned.

greenek
08-31-2007, 12:13 PM
you looking for me
yes. Now here is a guy I remember from the old days. Now round up about 5 more of the regulars, and this should be fun.

the rest are real nut swinging tards that THINK they're being clever and cool, but they're not. That's annoying, and deserves to be banned.

I completely agree.

Psycho
08-31-2007, 12:45 PM
Not one of them has been any "fun". They all come in trying to talk smack and they're all failing miserably. If one comes in that has some entertainment value, I'll let him stay a while. Otherwise, the rest are real nut swinging tards that THINK they're being clever and cool, but they're not. That's annoying, and deserves to be banned.
Don't ban greenek. Even though he has a faggy ass Pokemon signature on INC I believe he could have a barrage of insults worthy of being posted on IA.

98toyrolla
08-31-2007, 12:50 PM

The pimp hand was strong today!

98toyrolla
08-31-2007, 12:51 PM

well I suck at flaming, so I kno im not clever! I like sittin on the sidelines watchin a flame war at its best tho.