PDA

View Full Version : ATTN/Holla: Evasive

BTLFED
08-29-2007, 08:59 PM
What's the plan for the weekend, homie? Have 4Runner will travel!

EvasiveEF9
08-29-2007, 09:03 PM
Oh...travel? Is THAT what we're using the runner 4? Shit...

LoLoL

Plan is...I'll be celebrating kelly's birthday tomorrow night (thurs) and working late at the shop friday night to hopefully get this integra the fuck off my hands. Sleep in, or finish up the work on saturday morn/afternoon to waste time waiting for you to get off. As soon as I hear the word from you...I'm gettin' the fuck ready, and waiting for you to pick me up. We'll drive down there, try to make it through one fucked up city (hopefully aiming for an ETA DURING when the Auburn game is going on so we're not fucked over by bad drivers and heavy traffic) then...Erin will meet up with us, and we'll all get fucked up. We can come back whenever. You work monday?

BTLFED
08-29-2007, 09:07 PM
No I do not. I was planning on coming back some time Monday LOL!

I get off at 5pm, maybe a little earlier, I dunno.

EvasiveEF9
08-29-2007, 09:12 PM
No I do not. I was planning on coming back some time Monday LOL!

I get off at 5pm, maybe a little earlier, I dunno.
Shit...hope auburn loses...they'll be tailgating all weekend, otherwise.

Actually...maybe someone will know the time of the game...cuz I sure as hell don't...

Either way, 5 is fine by me. It'll let me get some shit done around the house. I'll be waiting on you. And I don't work monday either. And I sure as FUCK don't wanna come back sunday after just having got there saturday...so...monday is awesome.

EvasiveEF9
08-29-2007, 09:13 PM
LoL...manager has a rule. "You're off EVERY holiday that's a holiday EXCEPT MLK day. That's the ONLY day you're REQUIRED to be here."

BTLFED
08-29-2007, 09:16 PM
LOL sounds like a plan.