PDA

View Full Version : Year One Car Show Pictures

Deaf Pimp
07-17-2005, 02:04 AM
Went up to the Year One show with Traffic Jams/All Stars. Was an excellent turn out! A lot of really nice cars showed up. I couldn't believe it, one show and no rice! Amazing!

Here is the link to the pics:
http://comeparkwithus.com/patrick/yearone/

boosted1jz
07-17-2005, 08:18 AM
looks like a nice turnout..... i love ollld american muscle :D cant wait to see my firebird run again :D

99ITRGIRL
07-17-2005, 08:31 AM
nice

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 03:06 PM
you said no rice, that silver and blue civic is deff rice, so was that red eclise with teh importfan supra conversion widebody kit.

But other htan that, that shit was HAWT. Great pics nad i love the GN.

NEONRACER
07-17-2005, 03:11 PM
Rice is a lowered civic with steel wheels on the front, hubcaps on the back, a fart can and altezza lights. Jeff's car is so far from being rice I won't even try to explain it to you, if you can't see that for yourself.

soul
07-17-2005, 03:14 PM
you said no rice, that silver and blue civic is deff rice, so was that red eclise with teh importfan supra conversion widebody kit.

Those are show cars, and done real nice also, so you my friend are an idiot.

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 03:51 PM
actually i saw hte silver nad blue one at show and shine at the beach 3 years back. It was rice then and still is now. so no im not an idiot. However it is done well. ( if it is infact hte swame one. but from the pictures i have it looks to be the same)
and IMO any DSM with anythign other than stock bodyparts (OEM cf included) is rice.

bigb996
07-17-2005, 08:52 PM
i passed that nsx in buford yesterday was very nice

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 09:09 PM
i love NSXs. they are sexy.

Jaimecbr900
07-17-2005, 09:20 PM
actually i saw hte silver nad blue one at show and shine at the beach 3 years back. It was rice then and still is now. so no im not an idiot. However it is done well. ( if it is infact hte swame one. but from the pictures i have it looks to be the same)
and IMO any DSM with anythign other than stock bodyparts (OEM cf included) is rice.

Dude, I don't know what your deal is or why the chip on the shoulder, but considering you just bad mouthed not one but TWO of the winningest cars around here.....I'd say your assumption is not all that good.

I would also not be too quick to jump in and call those cars anything when there are pics of YOUR car to be able to compare to my friend.

You are really having a bad night. It seems like everytime you open your mouth you put your foot in. :rolleyes:

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 09:24 PM
nah, im not, the rice comment is true. While they are beautiful cars, they are. but thats just an opinion. I never said they didnt look good.

And let me dig up my gallery from dsm tuners and put it in here nad let you see what my DSM was like. I have plenty of wins and decorations from it also ill edit it in in a lil
http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=7880
when it was finished i went to 4 large shows and one local shows
pulled first place at all shows, in addition best in class daily driver, cleanest conversion, and top import or somethign liek that(local BS show on that one), not to mention 3 sponsors, a calendar appearance on DSmtuners.com.

Ive built show cars, and i liek theirs, but i just build them different thats all.

Subleg4
07-17-2005, 09:28 PM
hah nevermind...still hah

Julio
07-17-2005, 09:29 PM
Now that eclipse was rice... Old ass front conversion on a newer car. One wiper, ghey ass side view mirrors... theres a diffrence besides Properly build show cars and rice build cars.. your old car was rice...
Plus that shit is no show car... wtf ?

Subleg4
07-17-2005, 09:30 PM
tsi spyder was a fucking ricer and still is hehe

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Now that eclipse was rice... Old ass front conversion on a newer car. One wiper, ghey ass side view mirrors... theres a diffrence besides Properly build show cars and rice build cars.. your old car was rice...
Plus that shit is no show car... wtf ?
did you say old ass front end? Its the same year front end but a talon, had hte 95-96 rear. But thats besides the point.
When i build a show car its for the mild class. No body kits, everythign clean. I agree on the one wiper, but yeah i cant change that now. Before i sold it it had both on it. But theres more mods that were on it than just that stuff. It had near 24,000 including the car into it. Everythign subtle, but useful (most). Say what you want, but somehow i was asked to be in a calendar along with 11 others out of 40,000 dsms. you tell me how that happened. lol....and did i mention it was the only tsi spyder that was shown in the US.

Jaimecbr900
07-17-2005, 09:34 PM
I'm not gonna get too deep into it, because I'm sure you're about to get flamed the hell out but.......

If I'm being honest, I'd have to tell you that there are some REAL spyders here locally that would put even your old conversion to real shame.

Both the cars you made fun of have not only "won" shows, but won BEST OF SHOW at larger shows than all 4 of your shows combined. So, to be talking like you could even hold their jockstraps is laughable at best and pretty damn cocky at worst IMO.

Like I told you......get your flame suit on cause you asked for it.... :rolleyes:

Julio
07-17-2005, 09:35 PM
Well to me thats not even mild... that looks conservative...

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 09:40 PM
that was the point. to look OEM but be completely different.
And your right, they prolly have won more shows, but i only finished it and had nough time to go to a few shows including imports at the rock, show and shine, and a few others. They werent liek Nopi size shows, but still 300+ cars.
Flame all you want. But it really doesnt matter now, i dont own it anymore.

Jaimecbr900
07-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Flame all you want. But it really doesnt matter now, i dont own it anymore.

Then you shouldn't brag about it either then, right?

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 09:44 PM
i can, becuase it was my car. I built it. ill build another one soon i hope. I just gotta get around to finishing my engine build

Julio
07-17-2005, 09:57 PM
i can, becuase it was my car. I built it. ill build another one soon i hope. I just gotta get around to finishing my engine build

I hope you take good notes..

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 10:59 PM
it will be almost a mirror to that one. But hopefully 450+ HP adn AWD conversion if everythign plays out right.

I like the clean looks of the talon coupe, but i want a vert. There were some parts missing on the conversion, but i have that taken care of. I have another 97 rear, tailights, the ridges on teh side, sideskirts. Im missing 95 headlights and 97 front. Im still saving for the shell and a GSX shell as well. Might take a year or so, but when its done it will be a potent Spyder hopefully. My style is just different i guess. I liek to keep stock lines personally.

1439/2000
07-17-2005, 11:30 PM
http://comeparkwithus.com/patrick/yearone/images/DSCF0847.jpg

Hell yes. I still have a spot in my heart for a clean gn.

Note the obese kid in the top right in the chair.

YokotaS13
07-17-2005, 11:32 PM
mmm GVR4...sexy.....adn yes GN are too!! Were there any cyclones there? There is a pilot i knwo with one. Cool shit.

1439/2000
07-17-2005, 11:33 PM
mmm GVR4...sexy.....adn yes GN are too!! Were there any cyclones there? There is a pilot i knwo with one. Cool shit.

Hey thanks. I didnt go but yeah Typhoon/Syclones also some badass rides.

threehundred
07-18-2005, 07:37 AM
This is bad ass
http://southeasttuners.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10017/normal_img_0314.jpg

trythefly
07-18-2005, 08:42 AM

what a moron

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 09:47 AM
hey its just an opinion.

trythefly
07-18-2005, 09:53 AM
yes and opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Some people assholes stink though.

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 09:54 AM
true true, but unless you get up in mine, youll never know.

trythefly
07-18-2005, 10:28 AM
oh:my:ghey

lol

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 11:08 AM
oh:my:ghey

lol
:rolleyes: :blah:

Allstar3.8T
07-18-2005, 12:08 PM
I agree your opinion is your opinion, but appears to only hold value to you by the looks of this thread. The silver and blue car that is 100% custom (NOT 1 OEM piece) ran a 14.59 @ 95 in show trim 3 yrs ago, and won more $ last year than your 93 Del Sol has total value. (not being judgemental, but its actually a fact)
When were you made the decision maker for rice and not? Do you have the most experience, Fastest car, or winningest show car. Any of the three will suffice.
If I had a mostly stock car, I wouldnt go taking shots at others. Sometimes opinions are better left unsaid.

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 12:13 PM
my car ran faster than that stock, won every show it went to, so yeah.

Ive had this del sol since may 15 or so.
I havent seen many other people do as much as i have in the 2 month time, let alone the 2 week build that i did to do most of it. It was a minimalistic build. Wasnt for sho, wasnt for go. It was intended for autox.

threehundred
07-18-2005, 12:13 PM
It's one bad mf, that's for sure. Those cars you speak of can't shake a stick at your del sol.

YokotaS13
07-18-2005, 12:15 PM
yeha, cause i ever once said my del sol was better : rolls eyes : Im dippin outta this thread.