PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 08:24 PM
Howdy kids. New here... wanted to say hello. I am :gay:and this is what I do with my best friend Andy :idb:.

Seriously... I come here to talk smack in the killzforums and show everyone that I can smoke everyone in Atlanta. Beg to differ? LINE 'EM UP!

Nitro
08-29-2007, 08:25 PM
:welcome: & u drive what?

BiH1320
08-29-2007, 08:28 PM
Welcome

On_Her_Face
08-29-2007, 08:30 PM
hello

mocha latte cupcake
08-29-2007, 08:31 PM
twenty bucks says its either something with v-attack or a two with a SR bwhahah

Zetrouer
Hello, And Welcome

GSRteg®
Ok what POS do you drive?

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 08:34 PM
cobra, blown... it's quick.

ep9716
08-29-2007, 08:35 PM
Welcome?

mocha latte cupcake
08-29-2007, 08:38 PM
oooo even better mustang owners... (rolleyes) sure every blown cobra is quick... does it have the word blowzilla on it? if not and no pix. i call bs... btw... call clark and ask him for a race :D i'm sure he'll accept your white trash ferrari race, and send it back to the trailer park :D

Nitro
08-29-2007, 08:40 PM
oooo even better mustang owners... (rolleyes) sure every blown cobra is quick... does it have the word blowzilla on it? if not and no pix. i call bs... btw... call clark and ask him for a race :D i'm sure he'll accept your white trash ferrari race, and send it back to the trailer park :D

:lmfao: u wild'n son!!!

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Friend of mine made the name for me... said I needed to get on the internet

iEvo
08-29-2007, 08:46 PM
herro

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 08:47 PM

Well... if Clark wants to race he can PM me it'll be a real drag race because I'm not running 175mph down the fuckin highway...

oh and BTW my car makes half the power of his, and he still hasn't stepped into the 9's......

and if you don't beleive me PM me and I'll give you directions and you can come by the shop and I'll show you 5 street cars that will bust Clarks ass in person.... why does everyone think he's some god? whew... a supra?

So, now I guess it's time where the ricers and the mustang boys start arquing about Tim Lynch and Clark racing.... c'mon kid the shit is old stop while you're ahead.

GSRteg®
08-29-2007, 08:47 PM

:lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
08-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Well... if Clark wants to race he can PM me it'll be a real drag race because I'm not running 175mph down the fuckin highway...

oh and BTW my car makes half the power of his, and he still hasn't stepped into the 9's......

and if you don't beleive me PM me and I'll give you directions and you can come by my the shop and I'll show you 5 street cars that will bust Clarks ass in person.... why does everyone think he's some god? whew... a supra?

So, now I guess it's time where the ricers and the mustang boys start arquing about Tim Lynch and Clark racing.... c'mon kid the shit is old stop while you're ahead.

first of all you don't know me well enough to call me kid. second supras aren't my cup of tea, third clark was just the first name that came to mind. i don't think i'm going to make it to your shop simply for the fact i'm in another state working at my buddies shop. fourth and more to the point, i'm not a ricer. when my jdm part become rice then i'll be the first to admit it. but lastly, mustangs aren't anything special, cobras don't impress me. show me a cobra that can turn without trying to kill itself then i'll show some respect. drag racing is fuckin stupid, i don't do that straight line shit, its ridiculous, lets see who can guess when the light is going to change to green and lets see who figures out how to press the gas down faster... its no appealing to me. thanks but no thanks, i've never run my cars at a track and i don't ever plan on doing it. my philosophy on drag racing is, race with a full tank, full interior, full system, and your bitch in the car, on street tires with full air in them. cause when i see someone on the street and i beat their "12.9" car its not a real 13.2.... i am not hating on your car but lets see one thing straight you don't know shit about me and i don't know shit about you. but truly GL finding a race and the best of luck on the track. :goodjob:

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 08:54 PM
:welcome: & u drive what?

we've met before. I think I raced you before when i was all motor on stock street tires.

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 09:03 PM
first of all you don't know me well enough to call me kid. second supras aren't my cup of tea, third clark was just the first name that came to mind. i don't think i'm going to make it to your shop simply for the fact i'm in another state working at my buddies shop. fourth and more to the point, i'm not a ricer. when my jdm part become rice then i'll be the first to admit it. but lastly, mustangs aren't anything special, cobras don't impress me. show me a cobra that can turn without trying to kill itself then i'll show some respect. drag racing is fuckin stupid, i don't do that straight line shit, its ridiculous, lets see who can guess when the light is going to change to green and lets see who figures out how to press the gas down faster... its no appealing to me. thanks but no thanks, i've never run my cars at a track and i don't ever plan on doing it. my philosophy on drag racing is, race with a full tank, full interior, full system, and your bitch in the car, on street tires with full air in them. cause when i see someone on the street and i beat their "12.9" car its not a real 13.2.... i am not hating on your car but lets see one thing straight you don't know shit about me and i don't know shit about you. but truly GL finding a race and the best of luck on the track. :goodjob:

To each their own... but if you want to start dogging on Mustangs, the seems to dominate the SCCA American Iron class.... well now they have Jauguar suspensions and all but hey it's still a ford mustang.

BUT anyways.... before you go making ignorant statments about something you are un-familiar with take a look at this... funny you talk about Ferrari, because this car our shop built does quite well on the race track.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5493713072852016399
:rolleyes:

GSRteg®
08-29-2007, 09:20 PM
OL Roy Red i never said I was a hard ass bc i drive a civic I know im slow and who gives a !@#$/

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 09:42 PM
If it's so slow, why don't you ride a bike?

Nitro
08-29-2007, 09:43 PM
we've met before. I think I raced you before when i was all motor on stock street tires.

cool cool....post up some pics bro :yes:

GSRteg®
08-29-2007, 09:45 PM
If it's so slow, why don't you ride a bike?

Why dont you stop acthing like I child and grow up a little.

BTLFED
08-29-2007, 09:50 PM
and if you don't beleive me PM me and I'll give you directions and you can come by the shop and I'll show you 5 street cars that will bust Clarks ass in person.... why does everyone think he's some god? whew... a supra?

This whole post makes me LOL! Have Clark and Tim ever raced? My money would be on Tim.

When I built my Honda, I wasn't trying to build the fastest thing in the world. If I was, it wouldn't have been a Honda to begin with.

GSRteg®
08-29-2007, 09:55 PM
This whole post makes me LOL! Have Clark and Tim ever raced? My money would be on Tim.

When I built my Honda, I wasn't trying to build the fastest thing in the world. If I was, it wouldn't have been a Honda to begin with.

Well put BTLFED.

Whiteboy™
08-29-2007, 10:00 PM
95% of mustang owners have little cocks...

that sucks, i'm sorry for you.

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 10:02 PM

Yeah, and Honda called... said that the cars weren't gay, just the owners....

fucking faggot.... go suck on your daddy's 15" cock since he drives a Honda. Does your other dad drive a Honda too?

GSRteg®
08-29-2007, 10:03 PM

Ah, so thats whay there so cocky to make up for there lose.

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Well put BTLFED.

I don't think you understood... well, I would try to explain it to you, but that would be a waste of time.

GSRteg®
08-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Yeah, and Honda called... said that the cars weren't gay, just the owners....

fucking faggot.... go suck on your daddy's 15" cock since he drives a Honda. Does your other dad drive a Honda too?

He's got so much anger for honda's. He must have been beat by a few bad.

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 10:06 PM
Ah, so thats whay there so cocky to make up for there lose.

Oh goddamn, your fucking retarded, kid.

BTLFED
08-29-2007, 10:06 PM
I don't think you understood... well, I would try to explain it to you, but that would be a waste of time.

What is there to understand? I built a Honda because I wanted to, not to make something uber fast. If I wanted to build something that was, it wouldn't have been a Honda to begin with.

Just because you don't have any respect for foreign cars doesn't mean that I don't have respect for american vehicles.

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 10:07 PM
He's got so much anger for honda's. He must have been beat by a few bad.

No hate toward Hondas.... I never said anything degrading Hondas, only that most punk ass kids who drive them are douche bags.

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 10:08 PM
What is there to understand? I built a Honda because I wanted to, not to make something uber fast. If I wanted to build something that was, it wouldn't have been a Honda to begin with.

Just because you don't have any respect for foreign cars doesn't mean that I don't have respect for american vehicles.

I wasn't talking about you. I don't care what or why you built whatever...

BTLFED
08-29-2007, 10:08 PM
No hate toward Hondas.... I never said anything degrading Hondas, only that most punk ass kids who drive them are douche bags.

I definitely agree with you there.

GSRteg®
08-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Oh goddamn, your fucking retarded, kid.
No, u sir are retarted coming all hard on this site like you own everyone. Get your ass out of this site looks to me that ur not welcomed.

BTLFED
08-29-2007, 10:09 PM
I wasn't talking about you. I don't care what or why you built whatever...

Well you quoted GSR who was agreeing with what I posted to I figured you were meaning that toward me.

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 10:11 PM
No, u sir are retarted coming all hard on this site like you own everyone. Get your ass out of this site looks to me that ur not welcomed.

Okay, Mr. Post Whore.... I forget he who have most post, is best. GTFO of my thread little bitch. Shu fly, shu....

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 10:14 PM
"When I built my Honda, I wasn't trying to build the fastest thing in the world. If I was, it wouldn't have been a Honda to begin with."

that statement was erralevant to what I stated. My point was for him to quit his Mustang dissin' bullshit, and the Clark is fast, blahde, blah crap. Because it's the same thing over and over, all over the net.

GSRteg®
08-29-2007, 10:17 PM
Ur so :gay:

BTLFED
08-29-2007, 10:19 PM
that statement was erralevant to what I stated. My point was for him to quit his Mustang dissin' bullshit, and the Clark is fast, blahde, blah crap. Because it's the same thing over and over, all over the net.

Oh I see, well I read something wrong then. I personally don't diss Mustangs, and I have NEVER thought Clark is god. IMO his car is overrated. Yes it does make big power.....on a dyno.....

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 10:20 PM
Ur so :gay:

Only because you SWALLOW! :lmfao:

Hektik
08-29-2007, 10:21 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA OL OBOY RED IS HANDING THEM OUT... + REPS FOR YOU MY FRIEND.... DONT WORRY ABOUT THE RICERS THEYLL WEED THEMSLEVES OUT AND EVENTUALLY GO PICK ON SOMEONE ELSE....IT MAKES THEYRE WEE WEE JIGGLE....

The Ren
08-29-2007, 10:23 PM
welcome.. i probably have an idea of who you are..

GSRteg®
08-29-2007, 10:28 PM
Only because you SWALLOW! :lmfao:

Only your mom. :lmfao:

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 10:34 PM
Only your mom. :lmfao:

that didn't make any sense... well.... enough is enough. I can not bring myself down to your level anymore. I truely am sorry I couldn't continue, nighty-nite we one.

GSRteg®
08-29-2007, 10:36 PM
that didn't make any sense... well.... enough is enough. I can not bring myself down to your level anymore. I truely am sorry I couldn't continue, nighty-nite we one.

Later fag. :gay:

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 10:41 PM
Later fag. :gay:

why don't you go post whore somewhere else......

Echonova
08-29-2007, 10:47 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Pool.gif
You-----------------------IA

GSRteg®
08-29-2007, 10:49 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Pool.gif
You-----------------------IA

That shit alwase makes me laugh. :lmfao:

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 10:52 PM
you could at least come up with something somewhat original....

Echonova
08-29-2007, 10:54 PM
Like building a Mustang original?

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 10:57 PM
sorry they just dont make as many triple stack wings, or different styles of testarosa body kits for mustangs as they do for hondas. Sorry I can't be that original

Echonova
08-29-2007, 11:02 PM
sorry they just dont make as many triple stack wings, or different styles of testarosa body kits for mustangs as they do for hondas. Sorry I can't be that originalHey now, It's starting to get personal....I like my car.

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 11:04 PM
dude, you need to let me do a Chevy Chevette swap in the bitch!

Echonova
08-29-2007, 11:06 PM
dude, you need to let me do a Chevy Chevette swap in the bitch!LOL, my second car was a Chevette:lmfao: :lmfao: You're alright Red. I gotta hit the sack. See ya round.:goodjob:

OL_BOY_RED
08-29-2007, 11:09 PM
LOL, my second car was a Chevette:lmfao: :lmfao: You're alright Red. I gotta hit the sack. See ya round.:goodjob:

same here, check ya'll later... same bat time, same bat channel....

GSRteg®
08-29-2007, 11:11 PM
Hey now, It's starting to get personal....I like my car.

lol at the picture. :lmfao:

FlyingStroke240
08-29-2007, 11:57 PM
this thread is worthless.lmfao

98_integra_r
08-30-2007, 08:47 AM
First off you talk like making some hi hp muscle car is something to be impressed by. Ohh you can make 600 hp off of a v8, Kudos to you. Try doing that with a four cylinder and get back to me. Second congrats on building a car that can go fast in a straight line. I bet if you put that on any kind of a track with a couple of curves it would look like a retarded fish out of water. And finally, how old are you? From a maturity stand point you act like you are 12 but from the look of the car I would say that you are probably in your 30's (atleast) with a decent job making decent money talking shit to a bunch of highschool/college students working to make half what you do and going to school. You are one cool dude.

:no: :tongue1: :rolleyes:

AnthonyF
08-30-2007, 09:04 AM
this sounds fake as shit. fuck u mustang owner. but welcome anyways

1SOL2NV
08-30-2007, 09:14 AM
this sounds fake as shit. fuck u mustang owner. but welcome anyways agreed and welcome .

On_Her_Face
09-01-2007, 06:02 PM
clark would own you.

OL_BOY_RED
09-03-2007, 10:38 AM
clark would own you.

Not at the track.... :lmfao:kinda funny when a 1200hp Supra can't even squeeze into the 9s....

AnthonyF
09-03-2007, 04:38 PM
hahah whiney ass mustang owner cant take a joke. :lmfao: :lmfao: it's not my fault your intro was fucking pathetic..and queer as shit. But you call me a homo? :thinking: :screwy: hahaha

FAHHQUE700
09-03-2007, 06:57 PM
this sounds fake as shit. fuck u mustang owner. but welcome anyways

Why don't you call him out and find out?

hahah whiney ass mustang owner cant take a joke. :lmfao: :lmfao: it's not my fault your intro was fucking pathetic..and queer as shit. But you call me a homo? :thinking: :screwy: hahaha

Maybe you couldn't take a joke, because it seemed to me the intro was a joke. And yes, I beleive he is calling you a homo.

Also, you sure talk alotta smack for a little kid. And yes, we've met before. So, just a word of advice, - shut your mouth - before your foot goes any deeper. I honestly think you have nothing for him - race, or what have you...

_Christian_
09-03-2007, 08:57 PM
LOL @ REP. THANKS 4 THE CHEEZE-ITS ANT.

AnthonyF
09-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Why don't you call him out and find out?

Maybe you couldn't take a joke, because it seemed to me the intro was a joke. And yes, I beleive he is calling you a homo.

Also, you sure talk alotta smack for a little kid. And yes, we've met before. So, just a word of advice, - shut your mouth - before your foot goes any deeper. I honestly think you have nothing for him - race, or what have you...

lol. hmm i met you? dont think so. kid? no thanks. good try though. And my car...I bet ya i do. :goodjob:

LOL @ REP. THANKS 4 THE CHEEZE-ITS ANT.

hahaha I had to make sure I got that into the pic! haha they are sooo good sometimes..well most the time

FAHHQUE700
09-03-2007, 10:13 PM
you're a kid.... I met you. You were telling me about how you installed your Procharger at your dad's automotive shop.

And trust me, you have nothing for him... call him out... I'm sure you can get something started for $250? $500?

1civic
09-03-2007, 11:20 PM
Damnit man... You guys are a little ruff with the new guy... :lmfao: Old Boy Red, Your welcome in the Kills forum anytime... :goodjob: .. Later !!

AnthonyF
09-04-2007, 05:52 AM
you're a kid.... I met you. You were telling me about how you installed your Procharger at your dad's automotive shop.

And trust me, you have nothing for him... call him out... I'm sure you can get something started for $250? $500?

yea...i say that to everyone. i gotta keep my stories straight, they might find out the truth...:ninja: lol. and kid I'm not. 22. Dont look it...i knoz it.

whatever...2 jokes each person took 'em the wrong way. I dont race for money..well...for now. I'm too broke. :lmfao:

flak
09-04-2007, 08:22 AM
First off you talk like making some hi hp muscle car is something to be impressed by. Ohh you can make 600 hp off of a v8, Kudos to you. Try doing that with a four cylinder and get back to me. Second congrats on building a car that can go fast in a straight line. I bet if you put that on any kind of a track with a couple of curves it would look like a retarded fish out of water. And finally, how old are you? From a maturity stand point you act like you are 12 but from the look of the car I would say that you are probably in your 30's (atleast) with a decent job making decent money talking shit to a bunch of highschool/college students working to make half what you do and going to school. You are one cool dude.

:no: :tongue1: :rolleyes:

First off if its so easy to make a V8 make 600hp to the tires, lets see you do it. Second, if you think its so easy to make a high horsepower car stay in a straight line, you obviously know nothing about drag racing. If you think your car can out handle a mustang in the turns then when do you want to meet down at road atlanta? I have a few cars handy that will make you eat your words. I've built many of both cars and its a hell of alot easier to make a car take corners efficiently than it is to make a high horsepower car hook and go straight down the track at high speeds. So next time you open your mouth, make sure you know what the hell your talking about or atleast be able to back it up.

quickdodge®
09-04-2007, 08:53 AM
I would say that you are probably in your 30's (atleast) with a decent job making decent money talking shit to a bunch of highschool/college students working to make half what you do and going to school. You are one cool dude.

No. That would be me. Later, QD.

Tracy
09-04-2007, 09:03 AM
my philosophy on drag racing is, race with a full tank, full interior, full system, and your bitch in the car, on street tires with full air in them.

close enough for you :D? Only the bitch wasn't in the car cuz they don't allow them.

http://picsvids.importshowdown.com/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=2

AnthonyF
09-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Not at the track.... :lmfao:kinda funny when a 1200hp Supra can't even squeeze into the 9s....

a buddy of mine has 1600hp in his viper...tracy knows him. and he's not into the 9's either....just because you have mad HP doesn't mean your car is quick.

Tracy
09-04-2007, 09:24 AM
a buddy of mine has 1600hp in his viper...tracy knows him. and he's not into the 9's either....just because you have mad HP doesn't mean your car is quick.

Oh yea, I know him :) I always tell people when they come to the shop that you have to think about more than HP #'s to get a certain time. You need suspension components and a good wheel/tire combo. Not to mention you need practice driving the car. I always hear, "I want 500whp and that should put me in the 10's". They never think about the things I mentioned and most of them think I am just trying to make more money off of them. They also never think about brakes, tranny, transfer case...etc, things that may break with upgraded power. They only want HP #'s. Oh well. It took Dan like 2 years to get into the 8's on the same exact set up. That was 2 years of tweaking to get it right.

AnthonyF
09-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Oh yea, I know him :) I always tell people when they come to the shop that you have to think about more than HP #'s to get a certain time. You need suspension components and a good wheel/tire combo. Not to mention you need practice driving the car. I always hear, "I want 500whp and that should put me in the 10's". They never think about the things I mentioned and most of them think I am just trying to make more money off of them. They also never think about brakes, tranny, transfer case...etc, things that may break with upgraded power. They only want HP #'s. Oh well. It took Dan like 2 years to get into the 8's on the same exact set up. That was 2 years of tweaking to get it right.

yup yup yup...some people just dont know. it's all good. As long as the people are asking questions and wanting to learn...no need to make fun of them.

the viper guy (name not mentioned :ninja: ) just put a Parachute on it and stopped by the shop (he's good friends with our family). He's like "check it out its awesome...." i smile and say "dont you need to be in the 9's first" :lmfao: he gave me a dirty look. He's a really good guy. talks unbelievably fast when he's excited. haha

greenek
09-04-2007, 04:50 PM
chutes and wheelie bars on streetcars are sexy

collins
09-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Not at the track.... :lmfao:kinda funny when a 1200hp Supra can't even squeeze into the 9s.... this information is actually incorrect... last import showdown at silver dollar was his first 9 second pass...

my philosophy on drag racing is, race with a full tank, full interior, full system, and your bitch in the car, on street tires with full air in them.
the funny thing is that is very close to how he does it... minus the full tank of gas and street tires... but its full interior, ac, everything... just saying.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-04-2007, 05:58 PM
welcome..

FAHHQUE700
09-04-2007, 07:26 PM

Well, isn't that a shame.

Even with fully built cars, you would agree with me when I would way at least half of your customers can't drive them to 80% of the vehicles' capabilities. A lot of kids think just because some guy did it at so-and-so, or in a magazine, that they could at least get close to it... Not that, it's wrong it's just reality.

AnthonyF
09-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Well, isn't that a shame.

no...not really. with an IRS suspension with very little room to do anything with the suspension. We told him to remove it and install a Ford 9", but that would defeat the purpose. For him building this car himself and tuning it himself....I would be quite proud. :tongue1:

FAHHQUE700
09-04-2007, 07:54 PM
no...not really. with an IRS suspension with very little room to do anything with the suspension. We told him to remove it and install a Ford 9", but that would defeat the purpose. For him building this car himself and tuning it himself....I would be quite proud. :tongue1:

There are quite a few 03-04 Cobras still with IRS going sub 9s..... also vettes as well... I hate when people use IRS as an excuse.

AnthonyF
09-04-2007, 08:09 PM
There are quite a few 03-04 Cobras still with IRS going sub 9s.....

w/ 1600hp to the ground?

FAHHQUE700
09-04-2007, 08:10 PM
w/ 1600hp to the ground?

horsepower doesn't turn the tires.

AnthonyF
09-04-2007, 08:13 PM
horsepower doesn't turn the tires.

O RLY? what does then? wind? gavitational pull? a caveman inside the rim?:lmfao:

FAHHQUE700
09-04-2007, 08:32 PM
O RLY? what does then? wind? gavitational pull? a caveman inside the rim?:lmfao:

Now I understand why you drive a V6...:lmfao:

the viper may make 1600, but no where near the torque. Torque, something you're not familiar with, is a derivative of horsepower. This is what turns the tires.

A race ready Cobra with a higher output supercharger with nitrous will make around 800hp/900tq

The reason why the hp on the Viper is so much higher than the tq numbers is because of the "stroke" of the engine. (to put it simple) You will probably see anywhere from 200-250hp difference between torque and horsepower with a 1600hp Viper.

I know what I'm talking about... and if you remember correctly, I advised you to get your junk tuned... and what did you do? Blew your motor? yep do you know who I am yet?

AnthonyF
09-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Now I understand why you drive a V6...:lmfao:

the viper may make 1600, but no where near the torque. Torque, something you're not familiar with, is a derivative of horsepower. This is what turns the tires.

A race ready Cobra with a higher output supercharger with nitrous will make around 800hp/900tq

The reason why the hp on the Viper is so much higher than the tq numbers is because of the "stroke" of the engine. (to put it simple) You will probably see anywhere from 200-250hp difference between torque and horsepower with a 1600hp Viper.

I know what I'm talking about... and if you remember correctly, I advised you to get your junk tuned... and what did you do? Blew your motor? yep do you know who I am yet?

do I know you? no i dont. my motor blew up due to a poor tune by my last tuner. I dont go to him anymore. I'm switching to MPH. I also have a built motor now, not that shitty cast piston shit.

FAHHQUE700
09-04-2007, 08:51 PM
do I know you? no i dont. my motor blew up due to a poor tune by my last tuner. I dont go to him anymore. I'm switching to MPH. I also have a built motor now, not that shitty cast piston shit.

hummm MPH... so I guess two guys in this post will be do-dadding on your car! :yes:

AnthonyF
09-04-2007, 09:07 PM
hummm MPH... so I guess two guys in this post will be do-dadding on your car! :yes:

now im really confused. lol. :thinking:

FAHHQUE700
09-04-2007, 09:10 PM
now im really confused. lol. :thinking:

Yeah, I figured you would be... foot in mouth :rolleyes: I'm sure it's all good though ;)

AnthonyF
09-04-2007, 09:18 PM
Yeah, I figured you would be... foot in mouth :rolleyes: I'm sure it's all good though ;)

how is that foot in mouth. Your acting like I know who you are and I dont. I'm sorry mister photographic memory man. I'm not like that. do you work at MPH or something? if so...you'll see what I am about to bring you guys. trying to keep it on the low low but i kinda have a big mouth..so we'll see. it'll be up there prob after Nopi.

FAHHQUE700
09-04-2007, 09:24 PM
how is that foot in mouth. Your acting like I know who you are and I dont. I'm sorry mister photographic memory man. I'm not like that. do you work at MPH or something? if so...you'll see what I am about to bring you guys. trying to keep it on the low low but i kinda have a big mouth..so we'll see. it'll be up there prob after Nopi.

Okay... maybe Tim can make some power with it... PM if necessary.

enough with this thread lol it's getting toooo long for a "new members" thread :D

AnthonyF
09-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Okay... maybe Tim can make some power with it... PM if necessary.

enough with this thread lol it's getting toooo long for a "new members" thread :D

whos tim? i like this thread. :goodjob: gets post count up....aight...i'll send a PM. :blah:

StupidBikerBoy
09-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Welcome!

LOL @ the smartasses that got mad when your fired back at them!

As far as mustangs and imports, personally I have respect for any car that performs. Its usually the driver that ruins that for me, which has nothing to do with the car he drives. Theres douches in all cars, just seems like civics and mustangs the most because there are lots of them.:goodjob:

StupidBikerBoy
09-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Torque, something you're not familiar with, is a derivative of horsepower.

hmm... I thought hp (as far as ICE's are concerned) was a derivative of torque and speed?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/4/c/0/4c0ede97769a143004a4da0b7ce915c0.png

which is why a faster spinning motor can make the same hp as a higher torque, slower spinning motor.

which is why I always laugh at newb supra owners that think they can just slap a big turbo on thier 2jz and make it fast. Hmm, lag till 4500 rpm, then redline at 6200:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I have a 6 liter that revs higher than that in stock trim:lmfao: :lmfao:

I love power under the curve:goodjob:

FAHHQUE700
09-05-2007, 05:55 PM
hmm... I thought hp (as far as ICE's are concerned) was a derivative of torque and speed?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/4/c/0/4c0ede97769a143004a4da0b7ce915c0.png

which is why a faster spinning motor can make the same hp as a higher torque, slower spinning motor.

which is why I always laugh at newb supra owners that think they can just slap a big turbo on thier 2jz and make it fast. Hmm, lag till 4500 rpm, then redline at 6200:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I have a 6 liter that revs higher than that in stock trim:lmfao: :lmfao:

I love power under the curve:goodjob:

You're absolutly right. I could get more indepth, but I don't see the point on these forums. And 5252 is RPM. It's just what the measurment is taking from. You also have to factor in net weight, rotating mass (centripical force), and also a dyno correction factor (humidity, pressure and temp. after the dyno measurement). it all boils down to one main thing, friction... less friction more power. That's why top fuel dragsters have higher cubic inches rather than a smaller cubed motor that revs twice as high, the smaller engine to make the power of the larger engine will have to work harder because it will produce more friction to make the same power. This making the smaller cubed engine less efficent than the larger. That's why the saying will stick to the end... "There is no replacment, for displacement".

There are soooo many factors though... way too many for one man to list....

Bud
09-05-2007, 07:21 PM
hi im new too :P

quickdodge®
09-05-2007, 07:25 PM
hi im new too :P

I hate fake accounts. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
09-05-2007, 08:07 PM

it's getting really old. how pathetic do you have to be to do that?

fucksohc
09-05-2007, 08:40 PM

ummm... that was my friends acc...

Bud
09-06-2007, 10:27 PM
why would i make a fake account?