PDA

View Full Version : 2007 akc papered Rottweiler dog

Sack Attack
08-29-2007, 04:51 PM
I have a Rottweiler dog for sale. She was born may 25th so shes 3 months and some days old. I love this dog to death and always wanted a rott but honestly I dont have the time to show her the attention she demands. I leave her in the house a lot and she has never chewed up anything because she has a few toys. I have leather and she has never even attempted to tear it up so shes great with furniture. I have a 25ft runner and a nice dog house that comes with her. If anyone wants this dog please take into consideration the size she will be when shes grown and please by all means be good to her. She has had all shots and deworming. Her tail was docked when I got her and have the paperwork for that as well as the akc registration papers for her. Her name is shiley.

asking 300.00 for dog and house, runner and stob you hammer into ground. Thanks

azianhustla
08-29-2007, 05:32 PM
nice dog.
GL on the sale.

Firefightin_tC
08-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Bump for a great-looking dog.

I had one a few years ago but I had to put her down because of age and sickness.

:cry: Damn, I miss my Jazzy.

Maxima96
08-29-2007, 11:36 PM
GREAT DOG. FREE BUMP

Sack Attack
08-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Bump

justgottook
08-30-2007, 07:42 PM
HOLD ON TO THAT DOG. EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR. Do you have any papers for a recent check up?

justgottook
08-30-2007, 07:54 PM
oh and can you get up some pics of the dog house? and is she potty trained. thanks

Sack Attack
08-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Yes I just took her to the vet last week for her 12 week shots. I was a little late getting her there cause she was actualy like 15 weeks old. They said she looked healthy but did suggest that I not feed her purina. She still has some purina left and it can come with her and anyone can feed her what they like. I have the akc papers also I never filled them out and sent them in but I do have them. I will get pics of the dog house tomorrow but honestly the dog alone is well worth this. Breed her and make some cash. I refuse to breed her myself EVER because I dont want my dog getting old and worn out looking. Let me know what you wanna do and make sure please that this is what you want because she really is a great dog. As far as potty training goes shes pretty good, if you leave her in for more than 7-8 hours she might pee but never shits in the house (pee is just as bad as shit to me). When someones home she just runs to the door so shes a great dog.

dp32185
08-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Yes I just took her to the vet last week for her 12 week shots. I was a little late getting her there cause she was actualy like 15 weeks old. They said she looked healthy but did suggest that I not feed her purina. She still has some purina left and it can come with her and anyone can feed her what they like. I have the akc papers also I never filled them out and sent them in but I do have them. I will get pics of the dog house tomorrow but honestly the dog alone is well worth this. Breed her and make some cash. I refuse to breed her myself EVER because I dont want my dog getting old and worn out looking. Let me know what you wanna do and make sure please that this is what you want because she really is a great dog. As far as potty training goes shes pretty good, if you leave her in for more than 7-8 hours she might pee but never shits in the house (pee is just as bad as shit to me). When someones home she just runs to the door so shes a great dog. sounds like a great dog

Sack Attack
08-31-2007, 08:38 PM
bump.

Sack Attack
09-04-2007, 10:19 AM
bump

Sack Attack
09-05-2007, 09:50 PM
bump. I need to sell this dog. My girlfriend took her to the vet teusday night and got her checked up and shes great. Also has a years worth of heartworm medicine that cost 170.00 haha so it comes with the dog for the same price of 300