PDA

View Full Version : Mini-meet/bro's bday/get drunk/EF pimpin/house warmin party!

DrunkScotsman
08-29-2007, 07:42 AM
i know i brought this up a while back , ya'll know who i'm talkin about:ninja: , it is that time , sorry for short notice!
where: my house
when:sun
who:all EF'ers
what:title describes it
why: cuz i can and its for my bro's bday(who just bought a rex) i wanna fill my street with EF's so my neighborhood can see how i roll! and its and excuse to get drunk and take advantage of Ben!

BRING IT FELLAS!

bigdare23
08-29-2007, 09:44 AM
DAMNIT!!!

IM GOING OUT OF TOWN!!!!

ps you suck robert!!!

Papa_Smurf
08-29-2007, 10:04 AM
i'll be out of town too

:(

jfrolang
08-29-2007, 11:20 AM
I'll show up.

Break out the burgers and the grill!

Papa_Smurf
08-29-2007, 11:55 AM
jeff, you comming to the V? i really want to see your glass top in person

jfrolang
08-29-2007, 04:22 PM
not tomorrow.

bigdare23
08-29-2007, 08:38 PM
its not tomorrow

MikeyPrzy
08-29-2007, 08:43 PM
I would like to come out sometime and meet everybody but my birthday is sunday also, and my parents are going out of town.

Whiteboy™
08-29-2007, 08:45 PM
i think i may come, as long as i don't have to leave after i get drunk

EvasiveEF9
08-29-2007, 08:48 PM
LoLoL @ you'd have to out-drink me to take advantage of me...plus I'd probably have Dare and Allan's girls laying on me, anyways. If you can get through them...fair game.

Oh, and fuck you and your short notice. However...since I SHOULD be riding out with BTLFED to Auburn...I MIGHT...MIGHT be willing to trust someone to take it to Scotsman's just to help fill his street...

Papa_Smurf
08-29-2007, 10:48 PM
LoLoL @ you'd have to out-drink me to take advantage of me...plus I'd probably have Dare and Allan's girls laying on me, anyways. If you can get through them...fair game.

Oh, and fuck you and your short notice. However...since I SHOULD be riding out with BTLFED to Auburn...I MIGHT...MIGHT be willing to trust someone to take it to Scotsman's just to help fill his street...

Alan*........ asshole.

and i'll be fuckin her that night, and every night you plan on fuckin her, lolz

uproot
08-29-2007, 10:50 PM
lol this thread took a turn to awkward

Papa_Smurf
08-30-2007, 12:04 AM
lol this thread took a turn to awkward

Ben started it, tryin to be an E-thug, hating cause he aint getting no pussy :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
08-30-2007, 07:13 AM
Alan*........ asshole.

and i'll be fuckin her that night, and every night you plan on fuckin her, lolz
Apologies for the name...but you'd better be gettin' her every night...otherwise, I'll fulfill her needs, LoL.

...what's funny is you could be dating some REALLY ugly or old chick...I don't even know what your girl looks like, and I talk of "owning" her...LoLoL

No worries...it'll only go on til I meet her. Then I'll just pick on Dare's girl :)

Ben started it, tryin to be an E-thug, hating cause he aint getting no pussy :goodjob:
Fact.

Papa_Smurf
08-30-2007, 11:16 AM
Apologies for the name...but you'd better be gettin' her every night...otherwise, I'll fulfill her needs, LoL.

It's not everynight, but the days i do see her, i usually make up for lost time :goodjob:

...what's funny is you could be dating some REALLY ugly or old chick...I don't even know what your girl looks like, and I talk of "owning" her...LoLoL

Nah, she aint ugly by any means. I think whiteboy, guy, and darryl have seen a pic of her...

No worries...it'll only go on til I meet her. Then I'll just pick on Dare's girl

lol, well hopfully she'll come to one of the meets. Shes not into cars what so ever, so when i go visit her this weekend, i'ma teach her how to drive a stick (stfu w/ ur gay ass jokes ben, lol). I'm hoping that if she learns how to drive a stick, that she'll have more respect for cars and what not...:thinking:

but if she doesn't come to this meet, i'm gonna drag her to the next mountain run for sure.

bigdare23
08-30-2007, 02:07 PM

LOL, I hope they piss on you :lmfao:

Papa_Smurf
08-30-2007, 02:17 PM

lolololol reps!

EvasiveEF9
08-30-2007, 05:37 PM
It's not everynight, but the days i do see her, i usually make up for lost time :goodjob:

Nah, she aint ugly by any means. I think whiteboy, guy, and darryl have seen a pic of her...

lol, well hopfully she'll come to one of the meets. Shes not into cars what so ever, so when i go visit her this weekend, i'ma teach her how to drive a stick (stfu w/ ur gay ass jokes ben, lol). I'm hoping that if she learns how to drive a stick, that she'll have more respect for cars and what not...:thinking:

but if she doesn't come to this meet, i'm gonna drag her to the next mountain run for sure.
LoL, why is it the ONE time I'm NOT gonna crack a joke on you and your girl...you tell me NOT to, LoLoL. Doubt teaching her the stick will work. However...her seeing your dedication and garage-time is what my gain her respect...

Hey...I take what I can get.

smokeyj
08-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by bigdare23
LOL, I hope they piss on you

Hey...I take what I can get.

DAMN ROBERT LOOK LIKE YOU THROWING A R-KELLY PARTY I GUESS ILL BRING THE CAMERA

DrunkScotsman
08-31-2007, 08:48 AM
lmfao^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EvasiveEF9
09-01-2007, 12:53 AM
DAMN ROBERT LOOK LIKE YOU THROWING A R-KELLY PARTY I GUESS ILL BRING THE CAMERA
I'll bring the punctuation... :ninja:

DrunkScotsman
09-02-2007, 02:58 PM
hmmmm

SL65AMG
09-02-2007, 07:02 PM
what time man... im thinkin i might drop by..... its a damn haul for me but im thinking bout it.....

EvasiveEF9
09-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Probably like...830ish. I'll be there at 8 working on getting a table.

Cato ED-6
09-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Probably like...830ish. I'll be there at 8 working on getting a table.

LOL...Ben look around...your in Scot's thread...not your's....LOL:lmfao: