PDA

View Full Version : audiobahn equiment

97lude
07-16-2005, 09:10 PM
i am thignking of buying audiobahn equiment. my question is how good are the subs(any kind you can be specfic). the reason i am asking is because evybody is selling them cheap. they are all over the flea market my cousin bought a box 2 12's and amp for $500 thats pretty cheap if it is any good for new stuff.

5thgcelica
07-16-2005, 09:55 PM
i recently just got two audiobahn 12's i dont know what model they are. they say "special edition" them all i know is they are 800wrms and i believe 1600w max got them from a buddy
im using a 900w rockford fosgate punch amp. i bridged the subs i wanna say at 2 ohms.

and let me tell you. they KILL. they hit so damn hard. im nothing but pleased with them at th emoment.

WhiteMike
07-16-2005, 10:12 PM
i can get you the same two 12z 5th gen got i sold them to him for 200 buckz come with box brand new let me know

CRXchic19
08-03-2005, 01:22 AM
i had alum12q's for a while in a sealed 2.75 box with a 1000watt kenwood, bridged, in the back of a crx.they kicked ass. they hit deep, but i ended up blowing them (trying to test out another amp, i kno, i'm blonde, sorry). i decided to upgrade and got 2 awt12x's and i'm gonna hook the Boss PD-4000 amp to it (the same one i blew the alums with, oops), im getting the subs sometime next week and i'll let you know. but audiobahn really gives you a good bang for the buck, they are cheap and hit hard, but stay away from the amps, you can get the same RMS wattage from a diff. brand name for less. any body need install? i can wire anything :)

j69raw
08-04-2005, 12:36 PM
i am thignking of buying audiobahn equiment. my question is how good are the subs(any kind you can be specfic). the reason i am asking is because evybody is selling them cheap. they are all over the flea market my cousin bought a box 2 12's and amp for $500 thats pretty cheap if it is any good for new stuff.

I have a bunch of brand new in the box Audiobahn equipment, I will let go, real cheap! Call me (John Ra) if you are interested 770-329-9937!

A4601T 4-ch amp
A12001DT Mono Block
ABC6002Q 6.5" Comp.
AW1200Q 2 12" Subs

tony danza
08-10-2005, 10:40 PM
not to hate on these guys, but trust me you can get better stuff for cheaper, audiobahn is all looks, and i really don't like chrome, so uhh they don't do anything for me. The reason people are selling them for cheap is they suck. Spend a little bit more and get some equipment that'll blow that stuff away

hotredbeamer
09-02-2005, 06:41 PM
NOT TO HATE ON DANZA BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE IS TALKING ABOUT AUDIOBAHN IS GOOD STUFF ESPECIALLY FOR THE MONEY THERE HIGH CURRENT AMP ARE KILLER, IVE GOT AUDIOBAHN HIGHS MIDS SUBS AND AMP IN MY BMW AND IT SOUNDS GREAT, I WOULD DEFINATLY RECOMMEND AUDIOBAHN!!!

mp5o
09-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Dont waste your money on audiobahn subs.... Just buy one solobaric 12" and beat harder than 2 audiobahn 12's...

Speaking from experience.

hybrid90accord
09-03-2005, 09:37 PM
im sorry but i've heard no audiobahn equipment that i've been impressed by. I'd just save my money and buy better equipment

pitbull325
09-09-2005, 01:04 AM

Their stuff is pretty good, I did an all audiobahn system in my car when I worked at Circuit City ( it was cheap). It's still import stuff, most the really high end amps are still made in the USA. Audiobahn, MA, and a couple others are all pretty much made in the same factory and different logos put on. The key is matching your stuff up correctly, wiring it with the correct size wire, and making a good box. I've been installing for years and have had almost every brand and setup (15"s, 18"s, 8 12"s, etc.) and do it on the side, holla if you want it hooked up right!

pitbull325
09-09-2005, 01:08 AM
i had alum12q's for a while in a sealed 2.75 box with a 1000watt kenwood, bridged, in the back of a crx.they kicked ass. they hit deep, but i ended up blowing them (trying to test out another amp, i kno, i'm blonde, sorry). i decided to upgrade and got 2 awt12x's and i'm gonna hook the Boss PD-4000 amp to it (the same one i blew the alums with, oops), im getting the subs sometime next week and i'll let you know. but audiobahn really gives you a good bang for the buck, they are cheap and hit hard, but stay away from the amps, you can get the same RMS wattage from a diff. brand name for less. any body need install? i can wire anything :)

It's Mike (sold you your car), is that you, sounds like you! If it is, all you haters need to go hear this girl's car, it's nasty ( I hooked it up).

fdiaz
09-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Dont waste your money on audiobahn subs.... Just buy one solobaric 12" and beat harder than 2 audiobahn 12's...

I got two solo baric l7 12`s and my friend has a Jimmy with 2 12 audiobahns and well i gotta say he hears my system when he has his all the way up. But its your money you spend it like you want. Audiobahn isnt bad though for the price and looks. You should go to nopi first and see how there stuff sounds and see whats a good sub.Dont just buy a sub cause people say its good. Most of the time they say there good is because they have them and they want to be on the top. Hope what ever you buy makes you happy thats all that matter bro. Well good luck and hope you find what you need.

Just dont get those lame DUAL subs from wal mart they make people look :gay: .

SPL_Jetta
09-11-2005, 02:49 PM
I personally like their 2400w 2 ch amplifier, but personally wouldnt touch their subs

b@d @pple
09-11-2005, 05:57 PM
yea whatever audiobahn is all looks and yes there subs in the right enclosure can beat your head in but the clarity goes out the window..audiobahn is crap ...there amps suck,there subs suck..well just to sum it up they suck...would u trust a company that makes subs,speakers,amps,radios and screens..of course you would cause your all mindless consumers..have a nice day!

hotredbeamer
09-11-2005, 07:35 PM

i had a solobaric and was no where near as loud as the audiobahn subs and it also blew up too

hotredbeamer
09-11-2005, 07:39 PM
wheather or not i had audiobahn i would say it was good stuff i mean i also have a friend with two 15 inch directed dual voice coil subs and an a3200e amp in a hatch and you can barely breath and it sounds great too, so im not sure any of you guys know what your talking about.

hybrid90accord
09-17-2005, 12:18 AM
2 15's in a hatchback should be loud no matter what the brand is so with enough power and the right enclosure that's not a valid case at all. I've built pleanty of custom built to spec enclosures for a few different series audiobahn subs and honestly their subs are what you pay for. I dont like them period, if they spent as much time as the did with the motor structure and mechanics as the did on the chromes, and shinny sh*t, and making the subs look beefier then they really are they might be worth the $175.